Enchantment high degree favor...

由 Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... 更多

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
110
111
112

109

54 1 0
由 Spinfoxie

    If I just had nothing to do in the beginning and prepared to join in the fun, then when I arrived at the scene, I saw the filth of the magic power that was so strong that I couldn't ignore it, and the alarm bell in my brain rang instantly.

    This scene is too familiar, at least I have experienced it more than once.

    ——In the beginning, it was just a daily task within the scope of ability, and it was not until you walked in that you found that it was a burial place that others carefully selected for you.

    Wutiaowu and Xia Youjie were on a business trip at this time and couldn't make it.

    There were too many coincidences, and countless conspiracy theories flashed in my mind. I barely had time to think. I clenched the bag of curse tools in my hand and rushed into the [account].

    But he was stopped by Yidizhi.

    "Ms. Luye, this place is too dangerous, it's not the place you should come."

    I was anxious to get angry, but the fire was even bigger when I was stopped like this.

    Pulling tightly on Idichi's tie, I stared into his eyes.

    "You know why Dangerous let them in."

    Yidizhi was actually two years younger than Wujo Satoru, but he looked a bit bigger on the outside, and there were thin lines on the corners of his eyes and mouth, which made him look more realistic. Age does not match.

    His black pupils, stained with exhaustion and unease, flashed uncomfortably: "I..."

    Yidizhi almost couldn't hold back and retreated: "I'm sorry, I have already contacted the teacher of the high school, but in any case, you You shouldn't go in anymore."

    He's not really a bad person, even an honest person.

    Faced with such a face, it is always difficult for me to lose my temper unscrupulously.

    So in the end, I held back and just pushed him away, letting go of the tie that was torn down by me.

    "How long have they been in?"

    I took a deep breath, trying to keep myself as calm as possible.

    Yidizhi pursed the corners of his dry mouth and said, "Twenty minutes."

    - This is really bad, but if they are smart enough, maybe the situation is not so bad that it is irreversible.

    I pulled out the long knife from the magic tool bag, and then threw the black bag into Yidizhi's arms with my backhand.

    "Stay away and wait to pick us up."

    I turned my back to him and waved at him.

    Familiar, malevolent incantations oppressed every inch of my bones, but I suddenly felt relieved. No matter what profession I had before, I couldn't give me a real sense of belonging. Everything I did seemed to be separated by a layer of film. While others are fully engaged, I don't feel down-to-earth at all.

    Until this moment, I finally landed.

    This is my battlefield, and I have long been a conjurer through and through.

    As for what Yidizhi said later, I didn't hear it clearly, because I stopped paying attention to him.

    All my energy is devoted to the weapon in my hand.

    ——Superior Spell Tool, Huang Quan.

    It was given to me by Xia Youjie two days ago. To be precise, it was actually returned to me.

    The blade is snow-white, but it is filled with a fierce aura that cannot be ignored, like a blood-thirsty beast.

    Its name says it all, it's an unknown weapon, but I feel kind to it.

    And I will hold it and send the enemy to hell again.

    Just like before.

    For the first time in his not very long life, Yuren Kuzhang felt such powerlessness and fear.

    He had always thought he was a brave person until reality gave him a slap in the face.

    The increased heart rate, shortness of breath, and weak hands and feet were all his physical reactions.

    The great despair enveloped him, and at this moment, the knotweed finally had to admit that he seemed to be an incompetent coward.

    ——It hurts so much, I can't do it, I really want to escape.

    It's not that I didn't think about struggling to resist, but the price was a hand, Hu Zhang looked at the empty wrist, his eyes were blank, and he tried all the methods, but it seemed to be of no avail.

    Maybe it will really just die here.

    Courage and warmth, along with blood, left him together.

    "Boom!"

    At this moment, he suddenly heard a disfigured wall shattering behind him—let's call it an obstacle to the wall, and someone mercilessly blasted a big hole.

    A small, white fist stretched out from the center of the hole.

    Then came a face that was too familiar.

    "...Sister Qiannai?" Kuzhang Yuren opened her eyes uncontrollably and said stiffly.

    Qianna, who even asked him to help twist the bottle cap half a month ago, smiled at him, and then her face suddenly changed drastically when she saw her broken wrist and only half of her fingers.

    "Who did it?!" Qiannai

    's eyes then became very terrifying. Although she asked that, she almost immediately turned her attention to the curse spirit not far away.

    "Super class? No, it's almost meaningless."

    Her voice was cold and different from usual.

    His tone was as if he suddenly saw a lump of rotting flesh while walking, full of resentment and disgust.

    "You idiot."

    Hu Zhang heard Qiannai gritted her teeth and cursed at the curse spirit who obviously didn't understand people's words, then she directly pulled out her knife and walked towards it.

    "I'm going to slap that stupid face of you into three pieces."

    [Seriously, I like her, at least much better than you]

    [Tsk, when will you let me out, I want to play with her, I must be more energetic than the previous ones]

    Huzhu heard the two sides of the body Nuo made a leisurely evaluation. He always liked to do this. Evaluation of the people around him who were close to him might be because of some previous things.

    There is no respect in the words, and it is full of obscenity. Hearing the tiger sticks often blushing, he clearly knows that this is to provoke him, but he is still angry every time.

    [Shut up]

    Hu Zhang was talking to Liangmian Su Nuo in his heart. God knows that because of his messy words, he didn't even dare to approach Sister Qiannai.

    ——The two sides should not be released from the Nuo, but this spell is too strong, and they can't do anything about it together, let alone Qianna of the high school who entered together.

    will die.

    And I am so weak, it will only hold everyone back.

    Huzhang Yuren thought painfully, and almost at the same time, the ferocious laughter of the curse spirit and the howling of the wolf dog in the distance rang out.

    ——It's Fuhei Hui's jade dog. This is the code they arranged, which means that Fuhei has rescued Ningzaki safely.

    All his companions were rescued.

    Hu Zhang took a last look at Qian Nai's figure, who rushed forward towards the curse spirit, letting himself fall into the darkness of consciousness.

    He took the initiative to hand over the use of his body to Liangmiansu Nuo.

    The curse spirit in front of me is not yet super-class, and I am sure that it cannot escape my sword.

    But in fact, my blow did not hit it directly in the face as I imagined.

    The knife was stopped, and the hand was almost directly blocked between the snow-white blade and the curse spirit, and the curse spirit, who was grinning, seemed to see some natural enemy, and instinctively trembled.

    I stared at the knotweed and returned to normal, I couldn't see the broken palm at all for two seconds, and then I turned my eyes upwards to the face painted with black curse lines.

    The facial features and hair color are exactly the same as the knotweed, but I am afraid that the blind will not recognize the two of them.

    It is impossible for such a solemn expression to appear on the face of the knotweed.

    "Nuo on both sides." I looked into his eyes.

    "What do you want to do? Why, I finally found out that this curse spirit is your distant relative, can't wait to come out and confess?"

    I usually don't speak so meanly, but this guy has not bothered me once or twice. I still can't get angry, I can only pretend that nothing happened every time, and I almost didn't hold back the internal injury.

    Liang Mian Su Nuo's hand in front of the blade swiped back lightly, and the curse spirit that forced the tiger stick to nowhere was like a fluffy rag bag, slammed and smashed far.

    His other hand grabbed my chin and lifted it up hard.

    "They like you very much, but I don't see anything special." His hands were pinched hard, and the sharp black nails sank into my skin. If it wasn't for my physique point having been returned by the system for more than half, at this time It's probably been pinched to bleed.

    "You'd better give me some fun, or I'll kill you."

    Liangmian Su Nuo casually tapped my chest.

    "From here, split into two halves." When he spoke, he was so close to me that I could even feel the warm breath on my ear.

    It's so annoying, if it wasn't for the fact that this body was actually made of knotweed, I would have been even more intolerable.

    "If I were you." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

    "It won't just pinch my face."

    Liangmian Su Nuo, he was so self-righteous that he almost regarded me as a vase with only the advantage of appearance, not a magician with a sharp blade.

    That's why I chose to pinch my face instead of controlling my hands.

    He used to be really powerful, but now he's just a finger, and he's so crazy.

    Almost as soon as the voice fell, I turned it on directly. What synchronization rate is different, I will talk about it later.

    The moment his chin broke free, a small hole was drawn.

    But I don't care, I want to show some color to this arrogant guy.

    "It's kind of interesting." I cut a slit in the wrist of Liangbian Su Nuo, and blood poured out instantly. Not only was he not angry, but he laughed even more vigorously, staring at me with interest.

    "Hahahahaha, it's not enough, you can give me more." He licked off the blood splashed on the corner of his mouth.

    My heart pumped, this is the body of the knotweed.

    In fact, I was confident that I cut off his hand directly, but in the end I didn't do that.

    The more I think about it, the more I get suffocated.

    At this moment, I suddenly heard a shrill roar belonging to the curse spirit. The curse spirit that was knocked away by the two-faced nuo ran back at some point.

    In fact, when I saw its frightened appearance, I thought it would run away directly, but I don't know if it was because of the low IQ of the newly born cursed fetus. This cursed spirit seemed to have lost its mind. Straight towards us.

    "Go away, idiot!"

    "Are you courting death?" Liangmian Su Nuo raised his eyebrows.

    So we tacitly agreed to a temporary truce, I raised my hand and chopped off one of the arms of this spell spirit, while the other one was torn off by the two-faced Su Nuo.

    The cursed spirit howled.

    "Hey."

    In the mournful background sound, he squinted at me from the corner of his eye.

    "Curse spirits, especially super-class ones, are the easiest thing to do to heal yourself. You don't even know this, right?"

    I smiled hypocritically at him.

    "Didn't the great King of Curses use the same attacking method as me just now?"

    "Or considering that this is your distant relative, are you showing mercy?"

    I tried my best to pull this ugly cursed spirit away from him. Together, the Zhang Yang smile at the corners of Su Nuo's mouth on both sides stiffened for a moment.

    He looked me dangerously up and down, as if trying to figure out where to start.

    I cautiously clenched the curse tool in my hand.

    But in the end, Liangmian Su Nuo just turned around and beat the super curse spirit, and then suddenly turned his back to me, still using that unique and arrogant voice.

    "Let me show you what the real curse is."

    He was clearly talking to the curse spirit, but his eyes were always fixed on me.

    ——Cold, playful, full of manipulative desire.

    What a dangerous guy.

    "The field expands!"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.6M 91.7K 41
"𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔," "𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄," "𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐖 𝐀...
19.9K 1K 38
Lucy Heartifilla is a perfect fairy angle. She's beautiful in every way. But her life is not so like her, when an unexpected turn falls into her path...
6.8K 186 118
Alternative Title: 咒术高专的中也小姐 Author: Qian Ciyue Summary: As the king of sheep, Ms. Chuya Nakahara was sent to a new world by her sister who possessed...