Heir

By 1-800-suck-my-P

When a guy is forced into finding the next heir to his mafia by his dad, he impregnates a random girl he met... More

-DESCRIPTION + INFORMATION-
-MAIN CHARACTERS-
-ONE-
-TWO-
-THREE-
-FOUR-
-FIVE-
-SIX-
-SEVEN-
-EIGHT-
-NINE-
-TEN-
-ELEVEN-
-TWELVE-
-THIRTEEN-
-FOURTEEN-
-FIFTEEN-
-SIXTEEN-
-SEVENTEEN-
-EIGHTEEN-
-NINETEEN-
-TWENTY-
-TWENTY-ONE-
-TWENTY-TWO-
-TWENTY-THREE-
-TWENTY-FOUR-
-TWENTY-FIVE-
-TWENTY-SIX-
-TWENTY-SEVEN-
-TWENTY-EIGHT-
-TWENTY-NINE-
-THIRTY-ONE-
-THIRTY-TWO-
-THIRTY-THREE-
-THIRTY-FOUR-
-THIRTY-FIVE-
-THIRTY-SIX-
-THIRTY-SEVEN-
-THIRTY-EIGHT-
-THIRTY-NINE-
-FORTY-

-THIRTY-

78 1 0
By 1-800-suck-my-P

"Bondage?"

The words fall from my mouth as I look at my parents tangled around each other in bed... well not really, I can see my mother's the one who dominates in bed. As for my father... well his hands are tied together behind his back and there's a gag in his mouth.

Mamma pauses when she hears my voice at the door. "...Angelo?"

"Yeah, Ma?" I ask, humor in my tone.

"Get the fuck out."

I snort and shut the door behind me.

"So?" Mariah urges. "What were they doing?"

I raise a brow. "See for yourself."

"It's safe?" She asks.

"Nothing we haven't seen before." I shrug. And I mean it, Riah is definitely not a virgin. She'd probably do bondage just to test it out.

She opens the door and stops. The scream she lets out has me howling.

You can hear Mamma sigh from inside the room, "Okay Ciro, never mind. That's enough."

This morning Mariah woke me up and asked where our parents were sleeping in the house. I lead her there and on the way she explained to me why. She wanted to see if people were still active in their sixties. Pa and Mamma don't look it but they're old as fuck.

Anyway, she forced me to look first because she didn't want to see our parents having morning sex but I feel like if I won't be able to see my parents the same again, then she has to go through the same torture.

But what I didn't expect was for her to scream.

My other two houses have just fully finished along with mine so I'm not rooming with Dominic anymore. Though, they live in the second house with our family and friends so Mariah's scream could be heard from their rooms. And that explains why my siblings come running down the hall like we just received a bomb threat.

They look inside the room and I do too, finding Ma untying father. Still naked. Mariah's also still frozen. What a fun way to start my morning.

"When you're... ready," I muse. "Meet me in my office so we can talk about Ava."

I start the long walk to my personal office. I already sent a text to Matteo- who's staying with Lori by the way- to come over as soon as he can. We need to figure out what our next move is and my father is only helpful because he knows something and won't tell us what it is.

I gave Matteo as much time as I can off because of what happened with Lori but now I'm really starting to need him. He's my underboss. He can't be gone forever. And I'm starting to remember why I didn't make Vince my underboss all those years ago when I had the choice.

He's irritating. Sarcastic. Outdated. Matteo is my preference. Just don't let Iris find out I said that about her husband.

I arrive at my office and sit down behind the desk, grabbing a random book Seriyah left behind and flipping it open. I kick my feet up onto the desk and lean back in my chair.

"Did I seriously not give you a childhood?" Pa asks.

I look up, startled, and slam the book closed on the table. Taking my feet off the table I straighten and look my father in the eye. "I have updates."

Pa grins at me, finding something funny. "Look, I can read it to you if you really want."

I glare at him.

"Oh come on, you seemed very happy this morning!"

"That's 'cause mom was dominating you." I snort.

Now he's glaring.

"Anyway, Sergio found footage of Ava at ODS." ODS, the restaurant named after Ottavia De Santis. My father's sister and one of my mom's best friends. "It looked like she was placing a bomb. We cleared out the restaurant and closed down everything near ODS so nobody gets hurt."

"What are you going to do about the bomb?" Dad asks.

"I sent Vince-"

"Oh yeah, is Matteo back yet? Vince is a terrible underboss."

"Hey! It was either him or Alessandro."

"Ah, not him. He worries too much. Why not Carlo?"

"He's an idiota." I state. "And that's not the point. Vince found the bomb and the timer was set for five days, this was three days ago. Yesterday, we got a note saying Ava would like to meet us at ODS today. You on for the mission?"

"Yeah, sure." He shrugs. "What else do we know?"

"Well, Ava only gives us information she wants us to know," I state. "Yes, we figured out her name but that's really all. We need to kidnap her again and this time keep her."

He nods. "I'll start with my updates now if you're done."

>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

"Hey, Sy." I grin, answering the call.

I recently gifted Seriyah and Maria burner phones so that they could contact me at any time. They've been using it a lot lately, especially Maria. Lori is back to talking again but she still isn't fully okay, Ria would talk to her father but he's just putting up a facade and isn't exactly in the best place right now either. So she comes to her next best option, me.

"Pa!" She beams. "How are you?"

"I'm doing so much better now that I'm hearing your voice."

"What's happening today?"

"Well, we have a mission," I say. "Ava wants to meet at ODS and we're surrounding the perimeter to prevent her from escaping. We have people watching from blocks away."

"Good luck!"

I hear someone in the background and I immediately know who it is, Alana. Her voice does something to me. It's so silky yet calm and kind at the same time. I love it. I wonder how things would've worked out if I just raised Seriyah with her. But I think her toughness came from what she went through when her family kicked her out.

"Ma wants me to come downstairs and eat- I'm coming!- see ya later, Pa."

"I love you, bye."

"I love you!" She hangs up.

Seriyah is such an amazing child, she and Ria got blessed with parents like theirs.

I stand from my chair and leave my office. I was just finishing up some work before she called me. I'm heading to the armoury because the guys wanted to meet up there before the mission.

I arrive at the armoury in the second house and begin putting straps on myself and attaching weapons. When I walked in, they were talking about depression but they stopped to greet me.

"Why are you guys talking about depression?"

"They think I'm depressed." Matteo rolls his eyes.

"Why?"

"I caught him eating a peanut butter sandwich." Vince shrugs.

I pause at that. A few years ago he told us to be concerned if we ever caught him eating a peanut butter sandwich. A peanut butter sandwich means he isn't trying anymore, he's given up. He usually puts work into every aspect of his life, even food.

"Ah, Matt don't give up!" Alessandro whines. "You're our underboss."

"Yeah, Vince sucks," Carlo states.

"At least I was chosen," Vince grumbles. "Angelo obviously took all of us into consideration."

The two of them turn to glare at me and say at the same time, "why didn't you pick us?"

"That's not the topic right now, let's get back to Matt's depression. He just lost a child for fucks sake!"

Matt purses his lips, "I hoped it'd be a boy."

"We would've named him Vincenzo." V sighs. Carlo raises a brow at him and I glare, Al only shakes his head in disapproval. "What? I'm just trying to lighten the mood."

"An amazing job at that," I comment dryly.

"Nobody wants your sarcasm right now." Vince folds his arms.

Is he being serious? I scoff and exit the room, all of us finished with our weapons. The guys follow after me and I catch Vince rolling his eyes in my peripheral. "Do that again and I'll send you to Russia for a month, make good with the Russians."

I feel his glare and smile a little, Carlo snorts and Alessandro chuckles.

We head out to the front yard where the vehicles and main soldiers are waiting, as well as our tech crew. Speaking of the tech crew, Azalea was recently promoted by Sergio, it's funny how he did that right after we told him she was definitely into him.

The guys scatter once we make it outside, all going to talk to different people. I dart toward Ana and Ro, catching Romano off guard. He screams and jumps away from me. "Make a noise, will you?"

I chuckle and Adriana goes into laughter, pointing at him. "If only Riah was here to see that, you'll never hear the end of it. Oh my, I'm telling Viola!"

"Stop!" He snatches the phone she just pulled out from her pocket. "Nobody has to know."

"How's Vi anyway?" I ask.

He grins, "Amazing! We did a new position yes-"

"Stop, I meant- never mind." I shake my head. "I'm sure Ana would love to know."

I walk away and Ana curses me. My next victims, Papa and Mamma. "So..."

"What?" Dad asks flatly in that no-nonsense tone I hate so much.

Mom hits his shoulder and glares at him. "Be nice."

"Yeah, Pa. Be nice." I grin. "I know how much you love being dominated by mom."

"Figlio!" He calls after me but I run away. I have way too many personal conversations to get through before the mission, I'm not even halfway done.

I creep up behind the group of four, Valentino, Sergio, Azalea, and Mariah.

"He wants to dick you down." I hear Mariah whisper loudly.

"I'm sure the whole yard heard that." I make my appearance known.

She eyes me from the corner of her eye. Azalea blushes and puts up her hand, "Boss."

I shake it firmly then turn to look at Valentino and Sergio, Sergio's glaring, Valentino's grinning, the usual.

"She's not invited," Sergio says.

"Look, I know how much you love our one-on-one dates but we will never work." Valentino smirks. "She actually wants you."

"You're either all deaf or none of you know how to talk quietly," I comment. "I can hear all of your conversations, you're not even that far from each other."

Azalea's blush gets worse and Sergio gives me a blank stare. "Go away, Angie." Mariah orders, pointing toward the soldiers.

"Kay." I turn around and walk off in the direction of Ricardo, Niccolo, and Sole. Their conversation was the most interesting out of all of them, then I went to Romeo and Bianca and my smile washes away. They're the Italian version of Marcus and Angela for fuck sake. Constant bickering, they even dragged me into it. I had to sneak away.

Now I'm with Emiliano and Gianna... and Dom. We're watching the trucks drive off. They'll be last to leave out of the soldiers. "Dom, what if I made an anonymous call to Ava and asked her to kill you?"

"Gianna!" He shrieks. "Why would you say that to me? I lowkey have a hunch that Alessandro and Ava are going to happen, I just suspect it, you know?"

"How do you switch topics so fast?" Emiliano asks. "And Gigi, don't say that to my best friend."

As soon as everyone has gone and there's only family and friends left. I begin by wishing everyone good luck and going into detail about how it'll be set up since my commanders already told their soldiers. I'm about to dismiss us when Carlo holds his hand up and interrupts.

"Before we go on this hunt, I want you all to meet my wife- who will be joining us- just so it's not awkward later." Carlo grins.

"Oh well, you might as well meet my wife as well." Ana shrugs. "She's been going on missions with us for... a while, we just didn't know the right time but thanks to Carlo, we can now."

"Wife?" Riah exclaims. "What!"

"Most independent women are feminists, LGBTQ, or like to explore the art of sex. At least that's what I believe." She puts a hand up in defense. "I chose the second option."

"Expected it," Mom shrugs.

"Thought so," Dad murmurs.

"Alright, you can take off the hoodie, Amore," Carlo says.

We all gasp at who we see.

And I think I'm seeing things when Ana's wife is revealed.

What a fucking coincidence.

"Oh." Carlo's wife seems at a loss for words.

"Oh... what a fun surprise seeing you here." Ana's wife says amused.

>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

Well chappy thirty complete

End of period two!

Short chappy !!

I guess we'll find out who they are next period 🤷‍♀️

Adios amigos!

Word count: 2142

2/24/23.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 21.7K 71
What will happen when Neveah crosses paths with Matthew in high school and experiences a connection that will become unavoidable and inseparable. T...
1.5K 40 18
Two people born into the same style of life find each other at their worst. Selena and Luca try to deny their feelings for each other but the pressur...
2.3M 83.5K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
149K 2.7K 62
𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢�...