The Crocodile Hero: Croc(Hiat...

By Tempest68

"Where did you find him?" "At the docks, a few blocks from the reported robbery." "What was he doing?' "Just... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

6.1K 163 56
By Tempest68

3rd POV, UA Spots Festival

After the first two classes was introduced, PM started introducing his class. And he knows he wasn't suppose to be bias and cheer for the entire school, but deep down, he was cheering and excited for his class. Especially Luke, he saw how far he came and helped his classmates, his got in the bag

"And let me introduce class 1-C," PM said

The door for 1-C was barren, till some music was playing.

As this played, 1-C started walking out, shooting their hands in the sky, roaring and cheering to the crowd. Luke was smiling, seeing how the others were surprised to see this entrance. He breathed in deep and roared like he did at the USJ, taken the others by surprise and made others fear him. They walked to 1-A and 1-B, making them back up as 1-C came out on to the field.

Few minutes beforehand

In the stands, Christina was siting in the middle area and had a bucket of popcorn and a soda to watch the Sports Festival. As she waited, she looks up to see the Big 3 walking to her.

"Excuse me, but are these sits taken," Mirio asked

"No, go right ahead," she said,"I'm Christina James."

"WaitareyourelatedtoLuke," Nejire asked in her style,"likethebigLuke, withthescalesandall?!"

"Yes, his my nephew. I'm here to watch him participate in the Sports Festival."

"Oh,wellmynameisNejireandthisismyfriends..."

"Mirio Togata," Mirio said

"I-I-I'm Amajiki Tamaki," Tamaki said, in his shy voice

"And this is Nejire Hado,(dragging Nejire Back), and we're friends of Luke."

"Oh, hows my sweet baby been?! I haven't talked to him in a long time and I haven't caught up on his life yet. We just finally met up a few minutes ago, and we just hugged each other and talked for a few seconds."

As they talked, they started introducing the classes. But when 1-C was been introduced, they heard the music and looked to see them walked out. Luke was ahead of them, shooting his arms in the air and roared out. This caused Christina to laugh and the Big 3 to cover their ears.

"GO LUKE," Christina yelled out

Luke smiled and waved at them, this caused the Big 3 to flinch at this. They a few yards away and hundreds of other people were yelling out with their voices yelling over each other.

"Ho-How did he manage to hear that with all this noise," Tamaki asked, in his nervous voice,"and how does he know where we are?"

"Maybe it has to do with a crocodiles eyesight," Mirio said,"they see up to a thousand yards and hearing is superior in water, as they need to just food."

"And now, for the First Year speech," Midnight said, having people ogle her

"Hmm, mama likes," Christina said, admiring her

"Oh, are you," Nejire asked'

"Well I swing both ways, lets say a lot of boys and girls were happy the next day after a night with me."

"Will Katsuki Bakugo please step up to the stage?!"

Bakugo walks up and snatches the mic away from her, smiling like a rabid dog.

"All I'm gonna say is...I'm gonna win. You losers have no chance against me."

This caused many, and I literally mean many, to yell in rage at him and upset of how arrogant he was. The other classes were pissed off at how he disregarded them like ants and didn't think they were a real threat to him. Luke was pissed off more then them, he hated guys like him.

"Well they was unpleasant," Grodd said

"You know me Snart," Oliver said, having his arrow and quiver with him

"Damn," Snart said,

"Since that was unpleasant," PM said,"alright lets get this show on the road!!"

"Hey Boom Boy," Joker yelled, getting in front of him,"put it there, may the best man win!"

"I know I will freak," Bakugo said, and touched his hand

Suddenly Bakugo lights up like a Christmas tree.

After Joker lets go, Bakugo hair was sticking out in multiple directions and full of static, this made everyone laugh at his pain.

"JOKER I LOVE YOU MAN, HAHAHAHAHAHA," Luke said, laughing till he fell on the floor.

"HA, TAKE THAT MICHEAL J. FOX," Joker yelled

"What," Shinso asked

"His was the main actor in Back to the Future," Pamela said

Luke POV

"Alright, we know what to do," I asked the others

"Yeah," they said

When we huddled at the door, waiting for Go, Harley, Joker and Oliver and Dinah grouped up on my back. Pamela, Snart, Barbara and Jinx on Grood. Selina, Floyd, Patrick and David ands Shinso on Shark. Priscilla, Ben and Doris had their way, and Eobard is self explanatory. We formed this plan to help our slower classmates, as us as the big boys take the damage.

"You sure about this," Harley asked

"Anything can happen, plus the rules don't discourage this idea," Snart said

"And remember what I said, if you can first place, take it," I said,"win in the name of 1-C!"

"Right," they all said

When the number hits 0, we were off!

Batman POV

I was in the top observation booth with Superman and Wonder Women, the rest were eating or talking with the Pro heros. I was watching Luke and his class, I had to admit, this is was an interesting strategy, using the bigger and more heavy classmates to tank the damage and use the riders to attack or protect the horses, its like a calvary charge.

"I wonder who made that strategy up," Superman asked

"Hmm, my bet is on the Thawne kid," Flash said,"from his records, his a hella of smart kid, top grades."

"Naw, I think its the Snart kid," GL said, John Stewart,"his a clever kid, has a rap sheet with multiple B&E's, but Nezu cleared him."

"No," I said, getting looks from the others,"it was Luke. He made the plan and he executed the plan."

"You sure about that," J'onn asked

"Yes, look at him, his at the head of the pack, as he wanted it to be him. He wants to tank the damage so the others wouldn't get hurt."

"I agree with Batman," WW said,"Luke is very intellectual, he defeated the Nomu by eating the brain,(Eww, some said), and he was almost topped in the top 10, if he wanted to be a Hero, he could easily be in 1-A."

"Hmm, I can see that," Captain Atom said

"Look, their starting," J'onn said

Luke POV

We reached the Robot Inferno, with the small 1 to 3 Pointers in front and...WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? It was huge, bigger then I have ever seen, is this the Zero Pointer the others were talking about? Man they weren't kidding when they almost died, I think I will avoid dying please, I have much to live for!

'Thank you very much,' I thought

We barged though the small ones, the horses used their hands to block and deal damage, as the riders used their weapons to attack afar and protect us. I looked Kathy ones who didn't ride and was surprised to see them keeping up.

Ben had used his Quirk to transform into his Tiger form and smashed though the bots, Priscilla was on all fours and was fast as a cheetah, and Doris grew and smashed the bots into the ground and Eobard was speeding though the others, but was helping others that were almost crushed by Todoroki freezing the Zero pointers.

I got passed the last one and ran with the others, but Bakugo tried to hit Harley, but Oliver used a sticky arrow to glue his hand into his side and made him fall. I laughed and ran faster. We were nearing the Fall, and thats was easy, I jumped as high as I never have and landed on the other side with ease.

Batman POV

"WOAH," most said

"DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME," Flash said

"Nice," Atom said

"His legs have twice the muscle strength," I said,"thats why he cleared the Fall so easy. I was surprised he managed to do it with the riders on his back."

"Hmm, I wondered if he wouldn't mind doing an internship with the Young Justice League," Superman asked

"We'll see."

Luke POV

We reached the last part, the minefield. I stopped with the rest and the others made it too, now what?

"Crap," Oliver said,"didn't see this coming!"

"Snart," I said

"Time to throw away the plan," he said, smiling

"Alright guys whatever it takes, get to the other side and win. No matter what it takes!"

"Good, Doris if you please," Grodd said

Wait...what?

Doris grabs me and FUCKING YEETS ME ACROSS THE MINEFIELD! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL, I WILL SLOW COOK YOU OVER A BRUING FIRE WITH SEASONINGS THAT WILL MAKE GORDON RAMSEY BE HEAD OVER HEELS FOR IT!!

I was flying and went through the finish line and planted into the ground. I pushed my self out and looked behind me to see the others coming though, Shinso was second and he was breathing heavy.

"We- we beat them," he said, in a state of shock,"class A and B, we actually beat the hero course!!"

3rd POV

Class 1-C celebrated inside the stadium and when everyone finishes the race, they can't believe they lost to the regular course and when Bakugo looks at 1-C, he noticed Luke looking at him, then gives him and everyone in the hero course a middle finger, minus Midoriya, Kirishima and Todoroki.

"I told ya, we're gonna win," he said

Batman the JL were observing, after the endless laughing, and saw how 1-C did in the race. They had to admit, they had guts and everything a Hero needs, Batman was watching them closely, and had to admit Luke was an excellent leader. He wondered what life has in stores for him.

Undisclosed location

We see a figure in a dark room, watching the tv. They were watching the Sports festival and they were watching Luke closely and had a smirk on their face, as they see a worthy challenge.

"One day Sobek, we will face off and this battle will be legendary," he said and stared in the light

Another location

A figure in a old water downed place was watching the same program. But their room was covered in Endeavor pictures, ripped, smothered with...lets not get into that and his children, also ripped into pieces.

"You will pay," he said,"after what your father done to me and my mother, this will be my revenge!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 64 10
I stepped into the doorway, turning back to look at him as he tucked his hands into his navy blue jean's pockets. Despite my obvious insecurity, I le...
139K 4.4K 49
I am Victory C, Im a Drug GodFather. Ive done deals with Gotham before. With Bruce Wayne, Black Mask, Penguin and many more. I am wanted in over 3 c...
59K 1.1K 16
This is a reaction to my story the Crocodile Hero: Croc Warning: 18+, cussing, sexual scenes and extreme violence
16.8K 1.2K 16
As a hero without a job....., there was not really any place where Izuku would have gone better than the 911 emergency call center. This is the only...