Chapter 4

Luke POV

"I hate all of you," I said, as I nibbled on my food

It was the next day of UA and now I was the class rep for 1-C, and I was surprised by it really. I thought they did it as repayment for helping the others yesterday, but they said it was cause they could trust me. Now I was eating with Shinso cause the others needed to get some stuff done.

"Don't worry, Grodd seems like a smart guy so he'll help ya out," he said

"Yeah, but I'm not a leader man," I said

"Um excuse me," a nervous voice asked

We looked over and see Midoriya  and another was there, he had red hair and had sharp teeth. I knew Midoriya cause we lived close by actually, we talked and got along really well, we would talk about sports, class subjects and some sports. He was also interested in my quirk, which caught me by surprise, as most thought mine was dangerous. But he didn't see that way and that's why his my friend.

"Umm, do mind if we sit here," he asked

"Sure," we said

"Thanks, Im Izuku Midoriya, its a pleasure to meet ya. And I wish to apologize for Kachans attuned yesterday."

"Yeah and Im Eijiro Kirishima, its nice to meet ya! I'm sorry for Bakubros mood, he can be a little to much sometimes."

"Kachan," we asked Midoriya

"Oh um his name is Katsuki Bakugo, his a student in 1-A, as well as us."

"Oh, so your the ones who skipped orientation yesterday," Shinso asked

"Well our teacher thought it would be a waste of time and decided to do a test to measure up our quirks."

"Oh, sorry," Shinso said

"Its fine," Kirishima said

After we talked and he told us his life, how he was bullied, ignored and found out he was a late bloomer, which i already knew. Kirishima was an average dude, some friends and a cool quirk, but people who say it wasn't that strong, at least he had friends . I chuckled and talked.

"I wish I was quirkless," I said, taking the others by surprise

"What," they asked, but Shinso look sad as cause he knew why

"Dude, quirkless people don't get treated right, hell some get suicided baited," Kirishima said, making Midoriya flinched

"Why would you want that," Midoriya asked,"you have such a strong and amazing quirk Luke!"

"How would you feel about waking up looking like this,(gestures to myself), every morning? (They flinch) Or getting the cops and heros called on you just for walking out in public,(they lost their appetite), you might not be able to control your quirk, or have a strong flashy one, but at least you don't have people look at you like a villain, without you actually doing something.

I can't change back, I'm stuck like this, how do you think that makes me feel huh? You ask why I would wanna give up my 'amazing quirk' and become quirkless? Well, to answer your question with another question, after everything I've told you, why wouldn't I wanna be qurikless? I'd rather people ignore me rather then treat me like a monster. (Sigh) I'm gonna go, nice meeting ya, see later Shinso."

3rd POV

After Luke left, the two Hero course students started thinking of much his life must've been like before UA. Shinso got up and that made them look at him.

"Not all of us are blessed with amazing power like ya," he said,"we're just the trash people can assault and no one will defend us cause we don't matter."