Chapter 7

3rd POV

We are now in the UA Infirmary, where Luke is resting in the recovery ward, then we see All Might, Mic, Aziawa and Nezu walking down the hallway towards the room to check up on him. They were concerned, Mic cause Luke was his student, Aziawa felt bad and useless cause he didn't do jack at the USJ and Nezu cause he felt responsible for Lukes condition.

All Might, well....

"I can't believe all that happened," he said, hands in his face,"I should have been there. I should've stopped those villains, if I had Young Luke wouldn't be..."

"Ok, that's enough," Aziawa interrupted him,"we get it, you feel responsible for what happened. Trust me, your not the only one, I couldn't do anything to help him against that monster. And I was right there with him, in the middle of it all. Plus stressing ourselves out won't make the situation better."

"Aziawa is right," Nezu said,"what we need to do is find out what exactly happened that allowed the villains to break in. How it happened , who is responsible and prevent it from happening again."

Everyone nods their heads,

"I hope Lukes okay," Mic said,"guys been though to much as it is. Plus his my student and class rep, what kind of teacher would I be if I didn't make sure myself? Although,(clenches his fist), whoever is responsible for this, is gonna pay! Nobody hurts my student and gets away with it."

The other three were surprised to see the chilled laid back and care free hero get mad. They made inside RGs office and they immediately started asking questions about Lukes condition.

"If I'm being honest, I don't know how to say this," she said, then they started fearing the worst

"Luke is gonna be ok, right," Mic asked reluctantly

"(Sighs) Honestly if it was anyone else, they'd be dead by now."

Hearing those words, the stomachs of the heros dropped.

"His injuries were that bad," Aziawa asked

"Worse than the injury that weakened Toshinori, and that was just estimated from when I saw him as he got here."

The heros couldn't believe what they were hearing. All Might was cursing himself for being able to be there even more now and being so weak.

'Young Luke,' AM thought, then punches though a wall

"DAMMIT," he yelled

"Calm down Toshinori," Aziawa said, using his quirk

"HOW CAN YOU ASK ME TO CALM DOWM AFTER HEARING ALL THAT!?! I've heard Young Lukes story just like the rest of you, I know he doesn't want to be a hero and I know he doesn't trust us given how people treated him. But I've seen the kind of man Young Luke is first hand, you all have too! The training exercise, he risked his life to save Young Midoriya from certain death and now he saves everyone at the USJ, only to end up like this?! After everything his been though?! How am I suppose to be calm right now!?"

He huffed and puffed, put of breath from his rant. He sat down and looked down on the floor.

"I'm sorry."

"Ho-How long does he have," Mic asked

He was a reluctant to ask that question, one of his students who suffered through so much was potentially about to die. What would he tell class 1-C?

"I'm afraid Mic is correct," Nezu said, even though he didn't want it,"as hard as it is to deal with, we must prepare for the worst and see if we can inform the next of kin."