Chapter 3

(A/N: before I start, i would like to thank JosePadilla008 for helping me with the story and how it should go, cause I would have done the standard outcast goes hero but he opened my eyes to a new look. So thank you man for the help. Also pictures aren't mine and they'll also count as their heros uniforms.)

First Day of UA, Luke POV

Here I was, standing in front of my classroom, nervous on how my future classmates will tolerate me or just ignore me. I just sighed and thought of how much a pain this will probably be.

"Nervous," a voice said

I looked behind me to see a dude with indigo hair and eyes, looking like he needed a very heavy nap. He wore the standard UA uniform, not me, cause it takes a while to make one for a dude my size.

"Yeah, you can say that," I said, looking back at the door

"Well, no point waiting around," he said, then open the door

We were suddenly meet with pies in the faces, and laughter from some crazy people. I wiped the pie off and looked to see a dude with make up on and a girl with pigtails on both sides with dye on the ends laughing like no tomorrow. The indigo dude was having trouble, so I used my tail to help.

"Thanks," he grumbled

"No problem,"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THE LOOKS ON YOUR FACES," the dude laughed

"That was classic Mister J," the girl laughed

"Annoying pests," a gruff voice said

I looked over and saw a gorilla reading a book, and boy he was a big one. Next to him was a man, shark thing and it was also reading...an upside down book. Besides these ones and a girl with light grey skin and pink hair, one with light green skin and orange hair, a cheetah and me, the others looked normal. I sighed and made way to the back with gorilla and sharky boy, cause we big boys huh.

"Man we got some big dudes huh," a dude said

"No kidding, Croc there looks like he could bench 10 of me," a girl said

"Or 20," the pink hair said

"Already 2 minutes in, and I'm already being gossiped about," I whispered

"Not fun huh," the gorilla asked

"Nope," Sharky said

"At least Im not the only one," I said

The door opens and in came Present Mic, the others get in their seats and I got ready for whatever hell awaits me.

"HEYA KIDDOS, ARE YOU READY FOR THE TIME OF YOUR LIFES,' he yelled, thankfully he didn't use his quirk

He was meet with absolute silence, then suddenly the sounds of crickets could be heard. We looked around till I saw the Joker dude hold up a sound box, playing the sound on repeat. He laughs and puts it up, but he and the girl laughs like crazy, but PM was joining them.

"Nice one kiddos, your on my top of my list," he said, laughing,"okay, but seriously, we got to address the first thing today. Your names, so get up here and introduce yourselfs before ordination. Who wants to go first?!"

"Me," a dude said then walked up,"my name is Lenard Snart, and Im quirkless. I like building things, stealing, eating and other stuff. I hate egotistical brats, some heros and villains."

The Crocodile Hero: Croc(Hiatus)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara