Intro

(Any and all Pictures, Videos, Songs and GIFs used in this story is not mine, they belong to their original owners and deserve the credit)

Aziawa POV

I was riding with Nezu to the police station where Tsukauchi was, he called in and reported that he needed help with a situation that requires a delicate touch. Apparently they arrested a criminal that robbed a convince store about two hours ago that off with all the cash, and was arrested, but after an interrogation with Tsukauchi, he started rethinking it.

"What was the report anyway," I asked Nezu

"The robber walked in the store and grabbed a bottle of Mountain Dew and a pound of Skittles," he said, looking over the report,"he went to the cashier and when he looked at him, he threaten him if he didn't hand over the cash. The cashier, worried for his life, did so to avoid being killed. The robber calmly walked out and then he reported the robbery."

"So why are we heading there if this is a closed shut case?"

"After Tsukauchi interrogated the suspect, he stated some facts that didn't set right and his quirk went never went off when he asked questions."

"What do you mean," I asked

Tsukauchis quirk was Lie Detector: if he hears a lie, his fingers twitch like a little taser hits them. So what does he mean?

"When he asked the suspect if he robbed the store, he said he didn't," Nezu said"and his quirk didn't go off."

"So he didn't rob the store, but why did the cashier reported a robbery," I asked

"What do you think?"

".....He wanted to increase his store's creditably and get more customers," I said, pissed

All of this just to get known and ruin a life for it. I looked out the window and just watched the buildings roll on by.

Timeskip

"What the hell is this," I asked

In front of the station was a mob, people with posters and classic shit you see in movies. We turned into an alleyway of the station and exited it, seeing some police on the side. We walked in and see Tsukauchi arguing with someone I don't know. They wore civilian clothes, had lighter grey hair and and was saying something.

"His a monster, there's no point in an investigation," the man said,"my client is tramintized by that beast!"

"Sir, my quirk allows me to tell who is telling the truth and who isn't," Tsukauchi said, straining in rage,"and when I interrogated the suspect, my quirk didn't go off. But when I asked your client the same questions, it went off a like firecracker."

"So, he still a monster," the lawyer said,"he should be in jail and my client should be compensated for traumatic damage!"

"Sir, I believe your client lied to police authorities and framed an innocent person."

"Innocent, when you look like that, your far from innocent."

"Get out," Tsukauchi said, pointing at the door

The lawyer left in agitation, looking defeated. We walked in on Taukauchi was drinking some coffee, also looking very annoyed by the lawyer.

"Having fun," I asked

"Could be better," he said,"but you guys being here makes it a lot easier."

"So, whats the latest," I asked

"Follow me."

We did and walked to interrogation room 4, where I see Ryukyu, Miruko and Fat Gum standing outside talking in deep hushed voices.