Chapter 12

Kamino Ward, 3rd POV

LOV Hideout

In Kamino ward, there laid a bar, a small and rundown bar that's somehow still open but yet gets any customers. Inside it, there was Shigaraki and Kurogiri, who were watching the UA Sports Festival, and with them were two men on a monitor watching it has well. Though through out the first two event, Shigaraki explaining remembering how Luke took out the Nomu.

But was obviously surprised and confused that not only was Luke a first year, even though he's just as tall as AM, but he wasn't even in the Hero course and then AFO starts speculating some things obviously surprised about Luke in particular. Like how he might not be from Japan if his name is anything to go by, so he asked his scientist,(AKA Shave that rat off you're face), Garaki.

"Garaki, is there anything on this Luke James," AFO asked him

"No master, sadly the only thing I found was the name of his Qurik was apparently Crocodile," he said as he sighed in disappointment,"but I couldn't find anything else."

AFO started getting more suspicious because even where he lives was hidden, apparently the man he starts to speculate again.

UA Sports Festival, AM POV

I was getting excited for the match against Young Luke and Young Todoroki, after seeing Young Midoriya deafeat Shinso, my heart was beating a mile per minute! Though I am worried for Young Lukes mental status, after getting filled in by Batman about what happened to him. I growled a bit, as Luke didn't deserve that...not all! I sighed as then I see RG walk in, surprising me

"Oh RG, good to see you," I said,"what are you doing here?"

"I came to see this match in particular," she said as she sat beside me

"Oh really?"

"Yes, I wanted to watch this match because I have a hunch about Luke due to how his quirk works. I speculate that sense Luke was already strong enough to kill the Nomu, that was specifically built to kill you, that Luke might have reached your level of strength, if he hasn't already."

I was shocked to hear that...maybe this might be more fun then I realized.

Luke POV

'...Should I even be here,' I thought as I walked to the arena,'I mean...am I just a burden to everyone around me?'

I kept thinking about this over and over again, after what those 3 said...maybe I am a problem to them. I should just leave Japan, maybe Brazil this time, lots of open land there, plus food and stuff. I sighed as I kept my hoodie on and walked to the arena, seeing and hearing the boos and insults, and getting pelted by garbage and shit.

I sighed as I got use to it, Midnight and Cementoss were trying to stop them, but it fell onto death ears. I sighed as I reached the arena and looked down on the floor, just hoping to...disappear from here, like when I left New Orleans. I heard some talking, but I mellowed it out and when I heard go...

I just turned around.

Shoto POV

"FIGHT," Midnight yelled

I was about to launch an ice attack, but Luke just turned and started to walk off, making the Pros all cheer?

"YEAH THAT RIGHT," one said

"YOU DON'T BELONG HERE FREAK," another yelled

"GO DIE ALREADY," another said

I was shocked to hear all this, they are suppose to be Heros that support and encourage kids like us, but they are verbally bashing him and throwing stuff at him. I looked at his back as he walked off, making my class and 1-C yell at him, asking what was he doing and such. I wondered that to, heck why was he forfeiting? I sucked on my teeth as I wasn't letting him go that easily