๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‹...

By sadgirlzera

Selina Aakifah Maxwell was just like her mother. At the age of 16, she was the Queen of Pengry Private School... More

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
TOUR DATES
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Epilogue
Book Four: The Rules of Lorenzo

Twenty Six

5.5K 135 17
By sadgirlzera

CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

Jack and I danced until it was about 10. I had carpooled in Athena's car to the wedding but he promised to drive me back home so I said yes. After giving him the directions of the manor, we sang dozens of songs. Every once in a while, he would give me little smiles that caused my cheeks to burn. My window was down so my hair was dancing along with us.

I wasn't going to let him meet my father. It was still early and I knew my dad would make a fuss. So I planned that once he dropped me off, I would run inside and close the front door.

Suddenly, the car shook and the sound of a busted tire entered our ears. Jack parked the car and together we exited it, looking down at his tire.

Looking around, I realize the road is familiar. This was the same place where I had burst my tire a couple of months ago, I should have warned Jack but I was just too busy singing.

"We could probably call someone," I said, but he lifted his phone and shook his head. "There's no service here,"

"What? That can't be true. When I fucked up my 9th tire, there was an officer and he used his phone,"

"It must be an effect of the storm y'all just had. The sign over there says there is an auto shop about a mile out. I'm sure I can walk over there and ask one of the mechanics for help," He said, and instantly my mind traveled to Ricardo. That meant that they would meet and I didn't know If I could handle that.

"Is that our only option?"

"It's worth a shot. I know you're wearing heels so I won't ask you to come. Stay in the car, here are the keys so you can lock yourself inside,"

I watched as he walked off, leaving me alone. Crossing my arms, I lean against the car, as goosebumps appeared on my skin. Looking around, a shiver travels up my spine while the leaves rustle behind me. Nothing but a dark glow surrounds the road and the moon is the only light source.

I curse myself for standing outside, and just when I'm about to enter the car again, I see a familiar truck stop on the other side of the road. Rolling the window down, I meet Ricardo's dark eyes. Instantly, I turn my head away, feeling my body tense. "You know if you hadn't blocked my number, you could have called for help,"

"I don't need your help," I mumbled, keeping my gaze toward the floor. "Where's your boyfriend? It seems like you're always with him,"

"Where's your girlfriend? Shouldn't you be with her at your home?" Slowly, I pulled my head up. His eyes travel up and down my attire, and I didn't fail to notice the way his tongue swiped across my bottom lip.

He got out of his truck, despite it being parked in the middle of the road. Making his way over to me, he places his hands on both sides of the car near my hips, trapping me in.

"She's not my girlfriend," Ricardo said, his breath fanning my skin. I watched his lips move, it was clear he had me mesmerized just by standing near me.

It felt like the entire world suddenly stopped. My lips parted at his closeness and all of the memories we shared entered my mind. The butterflies in my stomach started eating me alive, and I hated that he could still make me feel like this.

"So tense," He chuckles, mocking me. I raise my hand and slap him across the face, his jaw clenching as his head turned to the side.

"Don't," I said. Suddenly, my eyes begin to grow blurry for some odd reason. He looked back at me and his eyebrows furrowed together, confusion laced in his orbs. "Selina—,"

"I wanted to hurt you—," I whispered, a sob escaping my lips. "The way you hurt me,"

He cupped my cheek, using his thumb to wipe away my tear. But another one came and more followed. Soon, I was a crying mess in front of him. "But then I realized it won't even matter because at the end of the day you're always going home to her," I said, shaking my head.

"I fucked up, I know, baby," Ricardo muttered with a weak voice. Slowly, he pulled himself closer to me, placing kisses on my collarbones. I forget what I'm saying when his hands slowly trail up my legs and cup both of my asscheeks.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful,"

He grabbed my chin, before smashing my lips on his. Almost immediately, I kiss him back, my body has been yearning for his touch for weeks. His tongue entered my mouth and soon our tongues are fighting a war for dominance–which he obviously wins. Jack could walk back any second and see us making out but I didn't stop.

Ricardo's kissing me with urgency and need, the same way I'm kissing him. He placed his hands just under my ass and lifted me, my legs wrapping around his waist. With our crotches so close together, I can feel his erection pressing against my panties and a moan escapes me.

"You see what you do to me? You feel how hard you make me?" He said. A car drives past us slowly, but he doesn't seem to give a fuck. When they drive out of view, our lips connect once again.

I'm placed on the hood of Jack's car, while we share dozens of hungry kisses. When we break apart again, his eyes scanned my face.

"I hate seeing you with him," He sank his teeth into my bottom lip, earning a small whimper from me. Finally, his lips brush against mine once again, and I can feel my muscles pumping with adrenaline.

"Everywhere I fucking turn, there you two are. Like the perfect famous couple. You're in the news, you're on the radio, I fucking see you on the side of taxis and billboards,"

Slowly, his hands cupped my breasts through my dress, and a sudden sigh from me could be heard. All the affirmations I had told myself earlier were thrown out of my mind and it only took a couple of minutes for me to be wrapped around his finger again.

"I hate you," I choke out.

His hand crept into my panties, and he swiped a finger between my folds. Bringing it up, he chuckled as my juices dropped down his finger, and my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"Yeah?"

I remembered what it felt like to have him to myself. Los Angeles was the happiest I had ever been but it wasn't real. Because I had believed he was going to be my next boyfriend while I was just a quick fuck for him.

Pushing him away from me, he's forced to take a step back and I sit up on the car.

"Y-You can't keep doing this to me," I stutter, still absentminded from the insane kiss we just shared. Pulling myself off the car, my chest moves up and down rapidly.

"You lie and you tell me the things I want to hear," I said, my hands touching my bruised lips. I tried to walk past him and back to the car, but he grabbed my forearm and stopped my movements. "I'm telling the truth, Selina,"

"Stop it!" I yelled. "Stop lying to me,"

"I'm not fucking lying," He cursed, running his hands through his strands. It was obvious he was getting frustrated, and so was I.

"I think about you all the time. I shouldn't want you—I can't want you," He clenched his jaw, his eyes growing darker and darker by the second. "But I do and it's eating me alive. You're eating me alive,"

Throwing my hands up in the air, I let out a strained chuckle. "Then what is the problem?"

"I'm just trying to protect you,"

"From what?"

He caressed his beard, turning around and rubbing the back of his neck. I swear I heard him curse under his breath to himself. "You wouldn't understand,"

"You already told me that and it didn't fucking help.
You need to learn how to communicate properly," I said, running my hands through my hair.

Suddenly, we could hear the long strides of Jack as he returned. I quickly take a step away from Ricardo and move my hair in front of my collarbones in case he left any hickeys.

"All the mechanics went home at that auto shop, there wasn't one there," He walked over to me before his eyes moved to Ricardo. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he frowned. "I feel like I've seen you somewhere,"

"No, you haven't," He replied, playing with the rings on his fingers while they stared at each other. To decrease the tension, I cleared my throat. "I um... found this guy. He said he's a mechanic,"

"Really?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, I'm just driving back from my shop. I have all my tools with me, it looks like you got a busted tire,"

"Can you fix it?"

"Yeah," Ricardo nodded, his eyes flickering back to mine and I quickly looked away. "You kids together or something?"

"No but she is a very sexy woman, so it's only a matter of time," Jack smirked, placing a kiss on my cheek. Ricardo only clenched his jaw, glaring at me and another awkward silence surrounded us.

"We should stay in the car, while he fixes it. We can continue our singing battle there," I proposed, earning a nod from Jack.

"Yeah, you go ahead. I'll be right behind you," He said. I turned around, and just when I was about to walk, I felt him slap my ass playfully. A giggle escaped my lips and I flipped the finger at him before finally getting into the car.

Since my window was open, I could hear the entire conversation they had.

"How old are you, son?" Ricardo asked, tilting his head to the side and I heard a crack.

"24,"

"Do you know how to fight?"

Jack only eyed him wearily. "What does this have to do with anything?"

I felt my hands begin to grow sweaty as I continued listening. This was the most awkward yet satisfying encounter. Ric was seeing how Jack treated me behind the cameras. He was seeing how genuine he was.

Ricardo smirked, looking down at his rings. "You should start taking some self-defense classes,"

His eyes moved back to mine, and I squeezed my legs together. "You never know who's going to come your way,"

"You're back," Celeste verbalized. I looked up at the woman in front of me while she continued shuffling the tarot cards. It had been a while since I had been back here but everything she said would happen, ended up happening. So I actually started to believe her which is why I'm here, without Athena and Mallory this time.

I needed to do this on my own, 1 on 1 with her.

"Well you seemed to be right about my career and the strong bare-chested man so let's see what you got," I said, placing my hands over the table. She nodded and finally showed me a card.

Three of Wands.

"Expansion, Rapid Growth," Celeste said. "You will be even more prosperous and successful than you already are," She hummed, placing three more cards on the table before a smile appears on her face.

King of Wands

"You'll overcome challenges and problems that have affected you on an emotional level,"

Ace of Wands.

"Once you overcome these obstacles, you'll be rewarded. I'm seeing a lot of passion and desire for you in the next coming months,"

Knight of Cups

"Your person is going to be true to themselves and follow their heart,"

"So what are you saying?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed together.

"My dear," She said, adjusting her glasses. "It will all work out in the end,"

•••••
Listen, I know y'all don't like the fact that they kissed but it just had to be done for the plot, yk?

Remember, Selina is head over heels for Ricardo. And when you're so infatuated by someone, you do stupid shit and you give in to their words.

She realizes that she can't truly feel the euphoric feeling she feels with Ricardo, with Jack.

Don't get me wrong, he does make her feel special but it's nothing compared to her feelings for Ricardo.

Anyway, Thanks for the support.

Best, Niki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.5K 70
Annalisa McKnight was anxiously searching though her bag for her cell phone. ''No no please' she begged she was starting to get nervous because she...
187K 1.6K 55
"Pick up the vibrator." I picked it up, placing it against my opening. "Good girl." I moan at his words, biting down my bottom lip. "Now. Slowly push...
31.2K 318 26
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
92.8K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...