๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐„๐‹...

By sadgirlzera

Selina Aakifah Maxwell was just like her mother. At the age of 16, she was the Queen of Pengry Private School... More

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
TOUR DATES
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Epilogue
Book Four: The Rules of Lorenzo

Thirty Two

5.4K 131 13
By sadgirlzera

CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

The next morning, Ricardo woke me up with his head between my legs.

After giving me the best orgasm I had ever had in my entire life, the two of us headed to the gym. For 30 minutes we ran, and focused our attention on lifting weights.

"Wherever you stop, I'll start," He said, standing behind me. Wiping the sweat off my forehead, I nod and bend down to pick up the lifts. First, I was starting with 40 Kg.

Ricardo pressed himself against my ass, creating a small blush on my cheeks. Picking up the weight with both my hands, I stand up before placing it on the floor again.

"Good girl," He said, sending chills down my spine. I chuckled, throwing my head back and resting my head on his chest. "Stop, you're distracting me,"

He smirked, his hand sliding into my spandex shorts and cupping my entrance. Pushing him away, I giggle to myself and shake my head.

Next, I went to 50 Kg, and I repeated the action. After a couple more minutes, I stopped at 100kg. Honestly, I'm proud that I got this far because he was cheating. Every second, he was touching me, slapping my ass, resting both his hands on my hips, adjusting my sports bra, brushing his lips on the back of my shoulder, etc. He was driving me insane.

We switched places, and now he was lifting weights. He had taken off his shirt a little while ago, so his abs were glistening with his sweat. Clearing my throat, I look away and I hear a chuckle from him.

After multiple reps, he was able to get to 220 Kg which was more than half of what I was able to get to. He's just so fucking strong.

Lastly, we focused on crunches. He held my feet and every time I came up, I gave him a quick peck before going back down again.

When we finished, we returned and had a shower before I called my nutritionist. Her name was Rachel and Tai hired her to keep my body healthy. Having a career was stressful and she wanted me in my peak condition.

5 minutes later, Ricardo came out of the bedroom, wearing nothing but a towel around his waist, my eyes traveling to his v-line. My mouth ran dry at the beautiful sight in front of me.

He looked up at me, his eyebrows furrowed together, earning a small frown from me. "Is this breakfast for children? What the fuck is this?"

"I just got off the phone with my nutritionist and she recommended this for me. Dandelion + Vanilla Tea for good digestion. Then for breakfast: apricot, goat cheese, dark chocolate with dried fruit and hazelnut, and raspberries," I said, placing plates on the dining room table.

"I'm never letting you arrange breakfast again," He said, a low rumble escaping from his chest. Just then my phone rang, and I pulled it from my pocket. "Hey,"

"Have you seen my messages?" Tai asked, and my eyebrows furrowed together. "I'm sorry, I've just had a busy morning—,"

"Billboard just released the summer charts, and your album is number one," She verbalized, making my eyes grow wide. I placed my hand over my mouth, while my body froze.

"You're fucking with me," I whispered, shaking my head but she only chuckled. "Hollywood Live now,"

Turning on the television, I switch to the channel Hollywood live and I'm met a video of me. I'm walking on the red carpet, smiling at the cameras.

"Just after only a couple of months, Selina Maxwell's album Resurrection has reached #1 on the official Billboard charts for the summer,"

Ricardo stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder gently.

"Is this real?" I asked on the phone. "Congratulations, Selina. You've finally made it to the top. Now, the board and I have even more interesting news," Tai responded.

"Come to HQ today, and then we'll talk," She needed the call, and I slowly pulled my hand down.

"Fucking hell," Ricardo said, a small tear falling from my eye. "You're incredible,"

"This wasn't me," I breathlessly said, shaking my head and turning to him. "That was the fans,"

"They all like you so you must be doing something right," He said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

Ricardo and I ate breakfast before he put his clothes on and headed out. He had to go to the racetrack for some business, so I was alone. Mom and Dad called me, and I even had texts from my siblings about my charting.

Opening up Instagram, I went live and thanked my fans for their support. They are the best people I know and I'm so grateful for their love.

After, it's time to get ready for the day. I decided on wearing a short satin dress with socks and black loafers. On my shoulders sat a brown blazer that highlighted my outfit.

I stopped at Starbucks on the way just because I wanted to get my Pumpkin Cold Brew which has been a favorite of mine since I was a little girl. By the time I got to RCA headquarters, I parked my car and took another sip of my drink.

After I walked inside, I was met with all the employees who worked there holding signs with my name on them. In the lobby, there were balloons and there even was a cake decorated with my album color—purple.

"Congratulations!"

"Thanks," I said, my eyes meeting with Tai's before she pulled me for a hug. "The board is upstairs. We'll go up when we're done celebrating,"

Together, we cut the cake for the employees and handed them out. My heart was racing just thinking about what the board was going to say to me.

When the celebration ended, she pulled me away.
After we rode the elevators, we walked into the main conference room and sat across the board. David, Marcus, Caleb, Zion, and Liz stared back at me.

"Congratulations," Zion said, and I sent him a smile.

"Thank you,"

"Now, Selina," Marcus said, placing his hands together.

"We called you in today because we're planning on sponsoring a tour for you,"

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" I cheer as I walk through the hallway leading to my apartment. The fact that I would be going on tour was insane. I would get to see all my fans from around the country, it would be the best time of my life.

After spending a few hours at RCA, Ricardo texted me and revealed he had a surprise. Humming slightly to myself, I twist my key in the door handle and open the door, my eyes growing wide.

In front of me were rose petals scattered across the floor leading towards the bedroom. My lips slightly parted as I walked into my room, spotting the dozens of candles and flower petals on the bed. In the corner, there was a plate of fruits along with a small chocolate fountain. Picking up the note, my eyes read over the words written in cursive.

Dove,

I used to believe home was a place.
Until you lured me into your paradise.
You've made me realize I was frozen.
Until you started to melt the ice.
You are a museum full of art, and I think about you during my dark nights.
And even during the daylight.
I only ask of you to turn around, so I can get lost in your eyes under the candlelight.

- Ricardo

Turning around slowly, I meet the boyish grin of Ricardo as he stood facing me. His hair is jelled back but a few loose curls were hanging over his forehead. The first few buttons of his dress shirt are opened and the sleeves are rolled up at the elbows.

I also noticed the pair of glasses he wore on his nose, all the blood drains from my face.

"Hi," I whispered, a large smile appearing on my face which he returns and takes a step closer to me. "Hi,"

We take a few steps to look at each other, holding each other's eyes. Finally, he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me closer and smashing his lips on mine. I melted against his embrace, my cheeks hugging to burn. Over the last few months, Ricardo had become more and more touchy but I wasn't complaining.

"What are you up to?" I asked, my eyes narrowing playfully.

"Can a man and his girl celebrate after she went #1 on the charts?" He whispered, and I playfully bit my lip. The fact that he called me his girl had me blushing for days.

Grabbing my hand, he led me to the bathroom door and opened it slowly. My eyes look around until I feel something sniffing my feet.

I looked down, spotting a beautiful Burmilla Kitten sitting near my feet, purring. A gasp left my mouth and I dropped to the floor, noticing her incredible eyes.

"I know you said you wanted gray eyes but I couldn't resist her," My eyes began to grow blurry, as the kitten crawled into my lap. "She must have cost a fortune,"

"Yeah,"

My mind traveled back to my first live a few weeks ago.

"If you could have any pet, what would you have?" I whispered, reading the question.

Instantly, I giggled, running my hands through my hair. "For as long as I could remember, I've wanted a Burmilla with grey eyes. They're extremely rare which is why I don't have one yet,"

"You were on the live," I whispered, earning a gentle nod from him. "But you don't have Instagram,"

"I made an account. Fucking hell, it took me like four hours because I didn't understand anything. Technology is so fucked these days," He ran his hands through his hair, rolling his eyes.

"You're so old," I said, standing up and facing him.

Ricardo pulled his lips into a smirk, his eyes growing darker by the second. "Careful or you might find yourself choking on my cock,"

Pressing my lips together, I play with the end of my dress. "You're saying that like it's a bad thing—,"

The kitten grabbed my attention again, as she stepped over my feet and walked out of the bathroom. "Let's name her Shakira,"

"Why the fuck—,"

"Shakira is iconic and I've loved her ever since I was a child," I said. After we let Shakira roam the apartment, we find ourselves sitting at the dining table eating the dinner he had cooked for us. He was actually a really good chef, he made steak with mashed potatoes and spinach.

It wasn't long until I find myself in his lap. My arms are wrapped around his neck and my legs are tangled with his. "I've been doing some thinking—,"

"And you've finally realized that you're obsessed with moi?" I said, a playful giggle escaping my lips. I expected him to roll his eyes or curse me out but he only nodded his head.

"Even though you're a fucking brat," He said, genuineness evident in his eyes. "You mean the world to me. So, will you be my girlfriend, Selina?"

My lips form into a line, I'm unable to react. This wasn't real, there was no way this was happening. Narrowing my eyes, I feel like he's fucking with me. I remember the last time I was so fucking naive and I don't want to get hurt by him again. Even though I felt like I'm about to pass out, I know I need to protect myself. Ricardo has caused me pain before and I never wanted to feel that again.

Also, If I was going on tour, I didn't want to have a long-distance relationship. I've already had one in college and it left me mentally drained.

Looking away from him, I turn my attention to his spinach and use a fork to put it in my mouth. "This is really fucking good,"

"Dove, did you hear me?"

"Like the taste is unlike anything I've ever had in my life. And don't get started on these mashed potatoes," I grabbed a spoon and stuffed my mouth, sending him a thumbs up nervously.

"Talk to me," He frowned, his eyes holding mine. After I finished chewing, I grabbed my wine and took a small sip. "Even the wine is amazing,"

"For fucks sake, Selina. Give me your attention. My patience is growing thin,"

Furrowing my eyebrows together, my lips form a pout and I nervously play with my fingers. My throat tightens and a sigh from me could be heard. "You'll probably wake up tomorrow and regret me... and I'll be hurt again. I don't want to be another one of your mistakes so maybe it's just best if we... I don't know,"

"Stopped this?" He asked, clenching his jaw. "I don't want to stop, I can't stop. You're not a mistake, Selina. You're all I fucking think about,"

I scoffed, shaking my head. "You're just saying that Ricardo. I'm sure you still have women who you are more attracted to so—,"

"I want to be yours," He said, and I felt my shoulders drop.

Butterflies entered my stomach and all I wanted to do was kiss him, touch him, love him but for some reason, I still held back. And I knew it had everything to do with the way he treated me in the past.

Could I really trust him?

"It's getting late, you should go," I pulled myself off his lap and headed towards the stairs. Picking up Shakira, I hold her to my chest.

"I'm not going anywhere until we talk about this," He said, but I continued walking. Making my way to my bedroom, I sit on my bed and release a much-needed breath.

But I never expected Ricardo to come through the door, and fuck me until I said I would become his girlfriend.

•••••

I ordered shoes off Amazon and I was really fucking excited about them. They're supposed to come today but all of a sudden, it says undeliverable. And they'll issue me a refund in 2 days but I want my shoes? I have a party in a few weeks and I need to look good, like?

I watched Selling the Oc on Netflix and here are my thoughts. Alex Hall is the head bitch/bully. Everyone follows what she says and it's honestly a cult. When arguing, she doesn't let anyone else speak and it pisses me off. She acts like a 16-year-old teenager and I just know, she bullied people when she was in high school.

Brandi, I'm disappointed. As the only black girl on the show, she ended up being one of Hall's followers. She said she doesn't want to get into the drama but ends up stirring the pot all the freaking time.

Polly needs to learn how to shut the fuck up. She's at work, yelling and screaming like a little child. And then, the skinny dipping at the beach???? Are we twelve? She has some issues she needs to solve and it's so freaking obvious.

Kayla needs to stop crying every 2 seconds. She's always victimizing herself and it's like, grow up. You're a grown woman, why are you not acting like one? And then she's like "Hall, you're the only one I trust." Excuse you? Alex Hall is two-faced. Have we forgotten how much
shit, she's talked about you to Polly?

Jarvis is my favorite. Everyone thought that she is a bully but that's incorrect. She's beautiful and she stays calm/ professional when there's an argument. Polly got upset with Jarvis because she was well-spoken and Polly didn't like that. Since when are we insulting women for being educated?

Rose is okay. Like I don't hate her but when she commented on children starving in Africa, I was like children are starving in the United States too.

Tyler is a pathetic excuse for a husband. I would never allow my husband to let his female friends sit in his lap or put their mouths on their noses. If I was his wife and I found out they were doing that, I would divorce him. I'm dead serious.

Gio was presented as the prestigious cocky asshole in the beginning but I ended up loving him. He's one of my favs.

Austin isn't a good husband at all either. His wife is expressing valid claims and he just shuts her down. Who the fuck—

Sean is just there. Same thing with Lauren.

Anyway, I'm done now. Thanks for the support.

- Best, Niki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 15.7K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
2.3M 17.4K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
30.7K 314 26
โ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‰๐’Ž๐’Ž? ๐‘ฐ'๐’Ž ๐’ˆ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’”๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
15.8K 263 48
โ™ก MAFIA ROMANCE โ™ก *BOOK 2 OF LOVE SERIES* He licked his lips softly. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mia amore?" I almost moaned as he called me that...