Second Chances

Per 1Dperfxox

Julia isn't the girl who gets all the guys. She finally gets her first boyfriend in her senior year of high s... Més

Second Chances
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
*UPDATE*
Chapter Forty-One
***UPDATE***
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
KIK
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
**UPDATE**
Chapter Fifty
**UPDATE** & Chapter Fifty One

Chapter Forty

207K 2.6K 742
Per 1Dperfxox

~A/N~

Ahhh forty chapters ohmygod!

GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OH. MY. GOD. I REALLY AM! I haven't forgotten about this story! Don't worry! I've literally been so busy latey! I don't even have time to do my homework! But soon I'll be able to update more often! It was just a little bump in the road! Hahaha so yeah I've been really busy so sorry for the long wait!

I really appreciate you guys waiting and thanks for the comments and votes

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He was trying to break Niall and I up.

Was he really going to go this far? Like seriously, he can't do this to me.

Niall is pretty much my everything. I can't let him get between us. He'll literally destroy my life.

I couldn't bare the thought of losing Niall. Not one bit. How am I supposed to just let him break us apart.

He's already making us bicker and I'm not too fond of it. Niall and I always get along, even for us to have little arguments here and there is just unnatural. He can't do this, no.

I can't let my thoughts convince me this is going to happen. It can't. I won't let it.

"Okay, okay." I moaned turning my iPhone off. It's not like I hadn't thought if that before, but Josh had told me not to turn it off.

At this point, I don't even care. He can threaten me, whatever. He's making me go insane and I'm done. My phone is staying off.

"Sorry..." Niall mumbled.

"It's fine... I guess." I softly stated.

I can't do this. We've been acting so differently... what is happening?

I had to get this off my chest.

"... Niall, do you still feel the same way about me like you did when we first met?" My question was barely audible as I quickly spit it out.

Niall turned his head and looked at me like I was crazy.

He joined me on the couch and placed my hand in his.

"Of course I do. What would ever make you think that?" He gazed into my eyes, confusion and worry written across his facial features.

"I-I don't know. We haven't really been getting along lately and... I just can't bare the thought of ever losing you..."

"Jules... I promise that I'll never stop loving you. No matter what happens, I will always love you more than the day before. I've just been stressed out lately."

"I know, but I don't want this to break us up." I frowned.

Lifting my chin with his finger, he looked directly in my eyes. "Babe, what's gotten into you? You've been over thinking a lot lately." He laughed.

"I guess Josh is stressing me out too." I shrugged with a small laugh.

He sighed and pulled me into his chest. "Please don't be so stressed out. I'd rather be the one stressing out, you just need to relax." Niall smiled at me.

After all this time, this boy still manages to give me butterflies.

"I think you have enough to worry about." I smirked as our faces got closer.

"What, you think I can't handle it?" He winked.

Our foreheads were touching as we teased each other.

"I never said that." I winked back.

Niall had tackled me so that I was laying on the couch underneath him.

"Now go make me some food."

"Hmmmmm... fine." He gave in. "What do you want?"

"Surprise me." I winked.

Niall quickly kissed me as he got off of me, entering the kitchen to make me something to eat.

"Babe, you're starting to doze off. Do you want to go to bed?" I heard an Irish accent ask softly.

I blinked my eyes a few times to clear my vision. "No I'm not. I'm watching the movie."

My stomach was full with the delicious dinner Niall had made for me and I felt my eyes slowly become heavier as they closed once again.

I heard Niall's laugh. "Jules, you're falling asleep."

"No, I'm awake." I said struggling to keep my eyes open, hoping to prove to him that I was awake, when in reality I was half asleep.

I was too comfortable to move. I was cuddled up to Niall, and even though I was curled up in a tight ball, it was still comfortable enough for me.

"C'mon, I'll take you to bed." He laughed. I felt his arms wrap around me as I was lifted up, being cradled in his firm grip.

I was gently placed on the bed and tucked under the covers. Shortly after, Niall laid down next to me, pulling me close to him.

His arms were securely around my waist and I slipped my hand into his intertwining our fingers.

"I love you, babe." Niall whispered into my ear.

A smile crept onto my face. Whenever he says those three little words, it manages to make my heart race as if I had just ran five miles.

"Hmmmm, lets just say I like you a lot. Like a lot." I laughed.

I knew I wasn't read to say 'I love you' just yet, but we were getting close.

Niall laughed as he rolled on top of me, but supported his weight.

"Oh really?" He teased.

"Yeah really." I looked up into his eyes, even though the room was pitch black.

"Well I like you a lot more than a lot." He said lustfully and began forcefully kissing me.

I kissed back with just as much force and I felt his tongue begging for an entrance.

I granted him access. His hands made their way to my lower back and I ran my fingers through his hair, stopping on his cheeks, pulling his face even closer to mine.

"I really love you, Julia." He said breathlessly, in between kissing.

"I really, really... really, really like you." I laughed as we continued to kiss.

A small moan escaped my mouth and Niall's kisses became even more passionate.

His hands were now touching the bare skin on my back.

My hands made their way up the front of his shirt.

I honestly have no idea what has gotten into me. I would've never thought in a million years that I'd be able to be this close to somebody. Niall really has managed to change me... for the better, of course. I didn't feel shy around him. He never made me feel worthless, he just makes me feel.... beautiful.

Unfortunately, this perfect moment was interrupted by a ringing phone.

"Shit." Niall mumbled. "Is that yours or mine?" He questioned.

"Mine has been of all day..." I said concerned.

*Niall's P.O.V:*

Who would be calling me at this time?!

I climbed off the bed and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I asked in annoyance.

"Don't think that just because Julia turned her phone off means that you're gonna get off the hook so easily." The voice I dreaded hearing echoed from the other end.

Anger raged inside of me. I normally don't get mad, but when I do, I get extremely mad. And right now was one of those times.

"How the hell did you get my number?!" I yelled into the phone.

Julia looked shocked at my reaction. Her facial expression was blank but by the looks of it she seemed... almost scared...

I'm not sure if it was the fact that I was yelling or the fact that she probably figured out who was on the other end of the phone call. It was probably both reasons.

I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me and walking a few feet down the hall.

"Don't worry about that-"

"I want you to answer my question." I stated harshly.

"Listen, I'm not here to play games, Horan."

"Then what the hell have you been doing? Because scaring the shit out of my girlfriend seems to be the game you're playing."

"Fine, if that's how you want it, we can play games-"

"Cut the bullshit." I cut him off. I was in no mood to deal with him. "What do you want? Money? Is that what you want? How much? Five... Ten thousand? What's it gonna take to make you leave her alone?!"

"Keep your god damn money. I don't want that, what I want is Julia." Josh became just as furious as I was.

"You are one sick person. You better stay away from her. She's with me and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Oh there's plenty that I can do. If I can't have her, neither can you and I will sure as hell make sure of that. Now back to our little game-"

"You sick son of a bitch!" I yelled into the phone.

"I wasn't finished." He laughed and continued speaking. "You have five days and then I'm coming for her. Good luck trying to get away from me because I'll know your every move. Say good bye to your precious, little Julia because in a few days she'll be mine."

The line went dead and I stood there frozen as his eerie laugh echoed in my head. Chills went down my spine and for once... I was scared, like literally scared. Scared for Julia, scared for her life, and most of all, scared for us.

I had to come up with a plan and fast.

I slowly opened my door and returned into my bedroom to find Julia sitting up in my bed, with worry washed across her facial features.

"Who was it? Was it Josh?" She questioned me.

"Don't worry about that, babe." I said as calmly as possible, even though on the inside I was scared shitless.

"Please tell me." She begged.

"Babe, it's fine. I said don't worry about it." I reassured her.

"Fine." She sighed, not wanting to push it. "Goodnight, Niall." Julia yawned and cuddled up to me.

She eventually fell asleep, wrapped in my arms, while I was still awake worrying about what I was going to do. I have never been this scared in my life. Not even when I tried out for X-Factor.

What if he wasn't messing around? What if he was serious? Will I really only have five days left with Julia? I can't let him take her.

My mind raced as I looked down at the most perfect girl in the whole world, asleep in my arms. How did I get so lucky? She deserves better than this. How could Josh want to put her through all this pain?

I began playing with her hair as I admired her perfect features. Not in a creepy way, of course.

Knowing that I could possibly only have five days left with her before Josh does god knows what to her, made my heart feel like it was being ripped into a million pieces. If anything ever happened to her, I would NEVER forgive myself.

Before I knew it, I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and tried to clear my mind.

I CAN'T let anything happen to Julia.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~A/N~

Guysssss, please forgive me for not updating in a while! I'm sooooooo sorry I've just been EXTREMELY busy and my life does come before Wattpad! But I'm gonna try to update a lot more often so please bear with me and don't get mad when I don't update right away! Thank you so much for the comments and voting and just for reading! Love you guys!

Ahhhhh so what are your thoughts on Josh now?! Your comments about him always make me laugh!!!

What do you think Niall's gonna do?!

What do you think's gonna happen to Julia?!

Ahhhhh dramaaaaaaaaa :O

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

766 42 13
When a 20-year-old uploads a video about how One Direction saved her life, she gets more than she bargained for. A rollercoaster romance including up...
7K 263 50
Maggie Ramos was a 16 year old ordinary girl.She doesn't have the perfect body everyone expects her to have. She took her sister Molly and her best f...
11K 239 30
Kristen has no absolute idea who 'One Direction' is. Supposedly they are some cute band from the UK, but right now, the only thing that matters to Kr...
9.6K 1.1K 73
What will happen when Niall gets himself into trouble endangering his loved ones? Especially the one he cannot live without. Read the book to find ou...