Chapter Three

~A/N~

Okay so if you're reading this, please comment so I know at least someone is reading this haha! I'm trying to get this story going, sorry if it's kinda slow or boring! okay well thanks to anyone who's reading! (:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Then he turned around....

He was dressed in all black from head to toe with his hood covering most of his face. I could barely make out what he looked like due to the darkness.

I just sat there covered in an ice cold beverage. Well this is awkward. Is he gonna apologize? Oh wait, it was kinda my fault. Well now he's going to think you're a wierdo for just sitting here doing absolutely nothing. Omg say something, Julia. Geez, you idiot.

"Uhhh sorry." We both said in unison.

I can feel the awkwardness increasing.

"Ummm, here." He said sticking out his hand to help me up. I grabbed it while being pulled to my feet.

"Thanks..." I chuckled.

"How about I buy you another one?" He said trying to hide his face.

"No that's okay, but thank you." I laughed. "But it would be nice to see who I'm talking to."

"Oh." He said removing his hood enough to reveal his face. I focused on soft, pink lips. The only feature that stood out considering his eyes were hidden behind a pair of black sunglasses.

Why is he acting so weird?

"Ummm, what's with the sunglasses? You do know it is nighttime, right?" I joked.

He chuckled and pulled his shades off his face to reveal the most gorgeous blue eyes I've ever seen on a guy.

He looked kind of familiar...

I stood there squinting and staring at him trying to figure out why he looks so familiar.

He probably thinks I'm a freak.

Then it hit me. Once a little section of blonde poked out from under his hood, it all added up.

"You're Ni-"

"Shhhhh!" He whispered and quickly covered my mouth. "Please don't scream." He begged.

"Oh, so you think I'm like an obsessive "fangirl"?' I said barely audible due to his large hand suffocating me.

"Are you...?"

"Nooooowjrjfkds." I managed to get out.

"Thank god." He sounded relieved and let go of my mouth. I let out a big breath.

"Why are you here?" I asked cluelessly.

He just laughed. "I live here." and pointed to the flat next to mine.

"Oh well I just moved here and I live there." I informed him pointing to my flat located next to his. "I'm Julia." I stuck out my hand.

He shook it. "I'm Niall Horan. Nice to meet you."

We both laughed, and may I say, he has the most adorable laugh I've ever heard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~A/N~

Okay so if you're reading this PLEASE COMMENT and also vote! :) AHHHHHHH okay this was a cute chapter, adios