Chapter Five

~A/N~

I've decided to write both stories so please go read my other story "Fate or an Accident?" and vote and comment! (:

So yeah hope you enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I walked around to the passenger's side and hopped in.

"Leggoooo!" I said.

I slid my sunglasses on as the sun blinded me. I rolled my window down and let my hair blow all over my face. I love that feeling. I feel so free. Kate rolled down the remaining windows and blasted the radio.

Today was going to be a good day. I can just feel it.

We drove for about an hour and I saw so many beautiful sights, it was just breath taking. I was quickly getting used to the scenery and becoming more adjusted to living here. It was great.

Kate parked so we could walk around.

"So, how do you like whatcha see so far?" She smiled.

"Ohmygod, do you even have to ask?!" I laughed.

We decided to find somewhere to sit down and get some food so we can rest and fill our empty stomachs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We tried to get back to the parking lot where we parked, but there was a mob of screaming girls.

Not again.

I saw five boys. All brown hair except one. Niall.

Me and Kate tried to push through the crowd. We ended up getting separated. I just kept walking until I was stopped when I walked directly into someone's chest. I literally tripped and fell into them.

Why must I be so clumsy.

I looked up into a pair of blue orbs that stared back into mine.

Why me? Why me? Why me? I kept asking myself as cameras flashed and my face became red.

"You seem to do this a lot, don't you?" He asked in his husky, Irish accent.

"Ugh, yeah, sorry about that." I awkwardly smiled.

He winked and kept walking. Girls started screaming. They were screaming like someone was being killed. My poor ears.

"OHMYGAWD YOU'RE SO LUCKY!" Some girl shouted in my face.

"DO YOU GUYS KNOW EACH OTHER?!" Another one asked.

They were throwing questions left and right.

"Ugh, not really?" I was unsure of what to say. I didn't want to say the wrong thing and be hated on.

I went back to pushing through the crowd.

"Let's go..." I told Kate, my eyes wide open.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~A/N~

Feeeedbaackkk lovelies?