I Love You... In Every Univer...

Par EreMikaheart

SPOILER WARNING: What if in an alternative universe, after Eren's death, he replaces Founder Ymir Fritz and b... Plus

1. I Hate You!
2. See you later, Eren
3. I Wish I could See You Again...
4. To You, In 2,000 Years (Season 1 First Chapter)
5. That Day
6. A Dim Light Amid Despair
7. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
8. First Battle
9. The World the Girl Saw
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Scar
16. Primal Desire
17. Can't Look Into His Eyes Yet
18. Special Operations Squad
19. What Needs to be Done Now
20. Female Titan
21. Forest of Giant Trees
22. Bite
23. Erwin Smith
24. Crushing Blow
25. The Defeated
26. Smile
27. Mercy
28. Wall (Season 1 last Chapter)
29. Beast Titan (Season 2 First Chapter)
30. I'm Home
31. Southwestward
32. Soldier
33. Historia
34. Warrior
35. Close Combat
36. The Hunters
37. Opening
38. Children
39. Charge
40. Scream (Season 2 Last Chapter)
41. Smoke Signal (Season 3 First Chapter)
42. Pain
43. Old Story
44. Trust
45. Reply
46. Sin
47. Wish
48. Outside the Walls of Orvud District
49. Ruler of the Walls
50. Friends
51. Bystander
52. Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall (Part 1 Last Chapter)
53. The Town Where Everything Began (Part 2 First Chapter)
54. Thunder Spears
55. Descent
56. Perfect Game
57. Hero
58. Midnight Sun
59. The Basement
60. That Day
61. Attacking Titan
62. The Other Side of the Wall (Season 3 Last Chapter)
63. The Other Side of the Sea (Season 4 First Chapter)
64. Midnight Train
65. The Door of Hope
66. From One Hand to Another
67. Declaration of War
68. War Hammer Titan
69. Assault
70. Assassin's Bullet
71. Brave Volunteers
72. A Sound Argument
73. Counterfeit
74. Guides
75. Children of the Forest
76. Hurt
77. Sole Salvation
78. Above and Below (Part 1 Last Chapter)
79. Judgement (Part 2 First Chapter)
80. Sneak Attack
81. Two Brothers
82. Memories of the Future
83. From You, 2000 Years Ago
84. Melting
85. Morning of the End
86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)
87. Regrets (Part 3 First Chapter)
88. Battle of Heaven and Earth
89. Precious
90. Over (Part 3 Last Chapter)
91. Home (Part 4 First Chapter)
92. Handcuffs
93. Lost
95. Good Old Days
96. Dreams
97. I Love You... I Love You in Every Universe
98. Face Your Fears, Eren Yeager
99. The Ending We Deserve (Part 4 Last Chapter)
100. To You, 2000 Years Later (Part 5 First Chapter)
101. A Long Dream
102. Towards the Tree on That Hill
103. Just the Two of Us
104. 2000 Years Apart (Final Chapter)

94. Understand

467 12 1
Par EreMikaheart

AUTHOR'S POV:

Eren quickly left the place and headed towards the ocean while blood was dripping down his nose and mouth.
.

Faye finally composed herself and stood up straight. "I need to apologize to him..." She looked at Mikasa who was looking down. She slowly approached her. "I'm sorry Mikasa for getting worked up like that."

Mikasa looked at her, eyes full of sympathy. "Faye, it's not your fault though neither his. He understands your outburst too." She put her hand on Faye's shoulder. "I hope you forgive him, Faye."

Faye looked down. "I already have, Mikasa... I don't know if he is mad at me or not..."

Armin put his hand on Faye's shoulder. "I don't think so, Faye." Faye turned to him. "We're talking about Eren. He can do anything for us. So, I don't think he's even mad at you. He must be feeling guilty."

"Hmmm..." Faye trailed off.

Mikasa started walking towards her horse. "Let's leave. It's getting late."

Faye walked behind her. "What about Eren?"

"I think he'll return to their dorm directly." Armin said, walking side by side of Faye.

"I hope so..." Faye said, inconvenienced.

"Yeah. We should give him some space." Mikasa said and turned to Faye. "I will talk to him once he returnes."

Faye nodded. 'I am sorry, Eren...'
.
.

It was already midnight when Eren arrived at the ocean.

He tied his horse to a nearby tree and walked towards the shore.

He stood at the shore for some moments, looking up at the moon.

Then he sighed and sat down on the sand. He ran his fingers in the sand.

'I feel relieved yet sad to finally get that out of my chest.' Eren clenched a handful of sand. 'I probably ruined my relationship with them... But, it's not like I had a choice..." He looked at ocean. 'I believe Founder Eren did it too..." He looked up at the night sky and released his opened his fist. "Is it the only thing that move Erens accross the multiverse forward? I guess-'

Suddenly, his surroundings changed to the Paths.

"Huh?" Eren said and stood up.

"Feeling relieved now?" Founder Eren asked, walking towards him from behind.

Eren turned around. "Founder Eren..."

Founder Eren stopped before him. "It must be hard for you. Wasn't it?"

Eren looked down. "Yeah. As you probably know, Faye used to admire Mom so much. So, I probably ruined my relationship with her."

"I don't think so." Founder Eren said.

Eren looked up at him. "Huh?"

Founder Eren turned to the Coordinates. "She understands you, Eren." He looked at Eren. "Although, I don't know how it feels to have a sister, I can tell that she has forgiven you."

"You didn't have a sister?" Eren asked, confused.

"No, Faye never existed in my universe." Founder Eren replied. "The chances of Eren having a full sibling is low accross the multiverse. Eren from the Prime universe never had a full sibling too."

"Prime universe?" Eren asked, curious.

"Huh? Sorry, I never mentioned these before." Founder Eren said. "So basically, Prime universe is the main universe. It's also the first universe that was created."

"Created?" Eren asked.

"Yeah. Created." Founder Eren said. "When I gained the full control of Founding Titan, I felt their presence. The presence of the being who created the Prime universe."

"If that being only created the Prime universe then how did other universes form?" Eren asked.

"Every other universes are just different possible outcomes of every events of the Prime universe." Founder Eren said. "So I believe, that being used his powers in such a way that it automatically creates multiverses."

Suddenly, the both of them arrived at the sacred timeline.
.

The sacred timeline was a place which exists before the Prime universe, at the beginning where nothing but darkness exists.

It's a giant glowing tree with never ending branches on it.

In each branch, an universe exists in the form of a black hole.

The Prime universe exists at the root of the tree.
.

Eren was shocked to see the view. He looked around, admiring the place. "It looks like... coordinates..." He turned to Founder Eren. "What this place is?"

"This the Sacred timeline." Founder Eren replied. "This is where universes exist and form." He pointed at newly growing branches. "Each new branches are new universes. While I am speaking right now, thousands of universes are being created."

"This is... Fascinating." Eren said with amazement. "If only we had brought Hange-san and Armin with us."

"Unfortunately, only multiversal beings like me can travel through this." Founder Eren said.

Eren looked at him. "So there must be more people like you who have stucked in other universes."

"I believe it's true. But, I have never met anyone like me." Founder Eren said.

"But, how did you get your powers?" Eren asked.

Founder Eren brought them back to the Paths again.

"The Source of all living matter of my universe had the power to travel through the multiverse." Founder Eren replied. "Founder Ymir had this power too but she never used it nor she even let anyone know. Unexpectedly, she let me have the power."

"Was she the one who sent you here?" Eren asked.

Founder Eren turned to the Coordinates. "I think that's what happened... May be she wanted to free her another version too."

"I see." Eren said.

Silence fell upon them.

"So, how was your early life like?" Eren asked after a few moments of silence. "Was it the same as mine or different?"

"Mostly different." Founder Eren replied. "Majority of Erens accross the multiverse, including Eren from the Prime universe were rude to Mikasa during their childhood days."

"Huh? Why?" Eren asked.

Founder Eren turned to him. "May be because of her being a little overprotective. And also because they were jealous of her."

"Jealous?" Eren said, confused.

"Yeah. Although both of us have never been jealous of her, it's still understandable." Founder Eren said. "Circumstances are different so, it makes sense. I used to admire her since the day she started living with us."

"Living with you?" Eren asked.

"Hmm... That day, her parents were murdered in front of her eyes." Founder Eren said, looking down.

Eren's eyes widened. "Really?"

"Yeah. That's why she was more emotionless in my Universe." Founder Eren said. "That day, her parents' dead bodies were what prompted me to kill those kidnappers." He turned to Eren. "But since you didn't see that, I had to convince you that day."

"I see." Eren said, still shocked.

"So, back to my point. I used to admire her since the day she started living with us so I was never jealous of her. And you always wanted to be like her so you saw her as an idol so you were never jealous of her either. But, a lot of Erens want to be stronger than her. That's what makes us different."

Silence fell upon them.

"So, you must have visited different universes. Right?" Eren asked, breaking the few moments of silence.

"Yeah." Founder Eren replied.

"So, is there an universe where titans do not exist and we all live happily, like Eren, Mikasa, Armin, our friends and families, we all living together?" Eren asked.

"There exists thousands of them." Founder Eren replied. "We are just unlucky enough to not be born there."

"Yeah..." Eren said, looking down.

"I have visited an universe where Armin was the Founding Titan and he started the Rumbling too." Founder Eren said.

Eren's eyes widened and mouth hang opened. "Are you joking?"

"No. That's real." Founder Eren said. "There are universes too where Eren couldn't save Mikasa in time."

Eren gapsed and looked down. "I don't even want to think about it..."

"Me too." Founder Eren said. "You know, there exists some universes where Eren would be like a real devil."

"Huh? Aren't we all?" Eren asked.

"I mean we are but those versions are different." Founder Eren said. "Atleast I committed genocide for my people but those Eren do it for fun."

"I see." Eren said. "Any other universes?"

"I have been to one where Eren exterminate 100% people outside of Paradise." Founder Eren said.

"Did the scouts not stop him in time or did he take their titan powers?" Eren asked.

"Well, he killed them during the battle to Heaven and Earth." Founder Eren said. "He killed Mikasa too."

Eren took a deep breath, not wanting to believe it. "So, we Erens are messed up in mind. Huh?"

"I believe we are." Founder Eren said and looked away. "Otherwise, we couldn't have killed those kidnappers without remouse at the age of 9."

"You're right." Eren said.

Silence fell upon them.

Eren turned to Founder Eren and spoke up after some moments. "Can you tell me how did you muster the courage to start the rumbling? How did you feel while killing those people?" He calmly asked.

Founder Eren looked down. "I don't have a clear answer... That day when I saw my own future through my Dad's memories, I wanted to kill myself... The sight was horrible." His eyes widened at the memory. "For four years, I kept questioning myself whether or not it's the only option. I wanted to run away with Mikasa that day, abandoning everything behind. But, it didn't happen." He looked at his palm. "In the end, I had to stain my hands with the blood of billions of innocents." He clenched his fist. "I can still hear those scream of despair. But at the end, it turned out worthless..." He sighed and looked down. "When she killed herself..."

Eren put his hand on Founder Eren's shoulder. "I could never understand your pain and the burdon you carried for years. But, I can understand you better than anyone else." Founder Eren looked at him. "You did that to protect your loved ones. I am not a supporter of genocide but I understand you. I would have done the same if I was on your shoes."

"Hmm..." Founder Eren said.

"So, when are you leaving our universe and be freed?" Eren asked.

"May be after a few more years." Founder Eren said and turned to the Coordinates. "I can't go this sooner. Not until Paradise becomes a super power."

"We are grateful for that, Founder Eren." Eren said.

Founder Eren nodded.

"I want to know how did you manage to stay here, all alone, for 2000 years?" Eren asked. "You have suffered a lot."

"Yeah. But some of the Erens accross the multiverse have fate worse than this." Founder Eren said and turned to the coordinates. "I am glad I managed to save you all from having the same fate.

"And we're grateful for that." Eren said.

Again silence fell upon them.

"What do you think will happen after you leave this universe?" Eren asked, breaking the silence.

"That's something the creators of this multiverse know." Founder Eren replied and closed his eyes. "A world without titan powers is beautiful to be honest."

"Yeah." Eren said.

"If only Founder Ymir hadn't released those cows that day..." Founder Eren said and opened his eyes.

Eren looked at him. "So, she released cows in your universe. Interesting."

"Yeah." Founder Eren said and turned to him. "I believe it's time for you to go home and talk with Mikasa."

"Yeah..." Eren said and looked down.

"Why don't you surprise Mikasa tomorrow?" Founder Eren asked.

"Huh?" Eren said, confused. "What are you talking about?"

"You'll soon get it."

_____________

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.9K 113 20
Eren died by Misaka. Ymir decided give him second chance from horrible future. Eren will fix everything! Warn I am not good English Writer! This is m...
71.6K 1.3K 21
MANGA SPOILERS: I know a lot of people have already written fan fictions on this topic but this one will be different. After Mikasa killed Eren, Ere...
1.8K 42 12
Eren will back the past with his future self. And went to Reiss Family, meet Frieda will happen? He stayed with 3 Titans Powers... Ymir the Founder b...
23.4K 574 12
This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will pick up were I left off. It will cover a...