๐–.๐€.๐˜.๐’๏ธฑ๐๐Ž๐“๐“๐ˆ ๐Ž๐’๐€...

By kayswifey

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, a young careless boy finds his soulmate in the tough streets of harlem, new york. More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ.
๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž.
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ.
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ.
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž.
๐ญ๐ž๐ง.
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž.

๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง.

5.6K 204 835
By kayswifey

"ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʟᴏʙᴇ ꜱᴘɪɴꜱ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ 'ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ." - ᴊʜᴇɴᴇ ᴀɪᴋᴏ ღ

𝐍𝐈'𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝐒𝐓, 𝟖:𝟐𝟐𝐀𝐌
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈'𝐒 & 𝐃𝐃'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄

❀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏꜰ the tweeting birds outside woke Ni'mari up out of her snooze. She blinked the sleep out of her eyes and yawned widely. She laid peacefully on the bed, with her head resting on Notti's chest as his left arm wrapped tightly around her waist.

She smiled to herself as she looked up at him, watching him as he slept.

"Stop watching me." Notti groaned, making Ni gasp.

"Shutup, I glanced at you for a quick second. Are you awake?" Ni replied, confused.

"Obviously I am if I'm talking to you." Notti responded, lifting his head up from his pillow and stretching out his arms. 

Ni smacked him lightly on his chest. "Stop being rude." 

Notti laughed, moving her hand away. "Morning, MarMar. You sleep good?"

"Yeah, you?" She replied, standing up. 

Notti nodded and smirked as he watched her adjust her shorts, pulling them down at the legs.

"You just flashed me, bro." Notti said, laughing. 

"Shutup, you ain't see shit." Ni replied, rolling her eyes.

Notti stood up and walked over to her, standing behind her and wrapped him arms around her waist. He kissed her cheek repeatedly as she tried to move away, laughing. 

He bent her over and continued kissing her cheek. "Bro, stop moving." He shouted, chuckling.

"Nottiiii, let go." Ni said, laughing.

"Come on, ma. Let's go get ready." Notti said, finally releasing his grip and walking over to his door. 

"Get ready for what?" Ni'mari asked, following behind him. 

"For the day, dumbass." Notti said, opening his door and rolling his eyes.

Ni mugged him, walking out after him as they entered into the bathroom. He picked up his toothbrush, rinsing it and then putting some toothpaste on it. 

"Bro, you still watching me." Notti said, laughing as he looked at Ni'mari through the mirror.

"I wasn't even watching you, bro. You're getting me tight." Ni said, laughing and rolling her eyes.

"I bet you are  tight." Notti said, smirking, before moving his toothbrush in circular motions against his teeth.

It took Ni a little while to understand what he meant but when she got it, she gasped, widening her eyes. "Oh my God, Notti. You and DD are freaks, bro."

"Nah, DD worse than me. Him and CS, they wilddd." Notti said, laughing, taking his toothbrush out of his mouth and holding the toothbrush up to Ni's mouth.

"The fuck are you doing?" Ni said, between brushes, laughing as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Let's share, ma. What's mine is yours, what's yours is mine." He replied, smiling widely.

"Notti did you get dropped when you were a baby?" Ni asked, chuckling as she pushed his hand away from her mouth.

Notti stood still, deadpanning her. "Bro, ask me some stupid shit again."

"And you said me and Sky get mad quick, look at you." She replied, laughing, pulling him into a hug.

"Don't wrap ya arms 'round my waist like that." He said, moving her away from him.

"Why not?" Ni responded, frowning.

"Come on, hurry up." Notti said, putting his toothbrush back in the cup and intaking some mouthwash. "You mad slow, for what? All you doing is brushing your teeth it shouldn't be taking you this long."

"Why are you in such a rush, chill bro." Ni replied, rolling her eyes. "You getting me mad this early in the morning."

Notti laughed and stood behind her, gently grabbing her hair with both of his hands. "I'm playing witchu', ma. But hurry up though."

She rolled her eyes, bending slightly to spit out the remaining toothpaste in her mouth.

Notti smirked, still holding onto her hair and placed his hand on her lower back as he moved forwards. "Hehehe." He chuckled, quietly.

"Brooo," Ni said, standing up straight and laughing. She turned around and pushed him lightly. "The fuck are you doing?"

"Just practicing, ma." Notti chuckled, smirking. 

"I'm so tired of you." Ni said, rolling her eyes as she rinsed her mouth with mouthwash and washed her hands. 

She dried her hands on a small hand towel and turned around to find Notti staring at her.

"You finally ready?" Notti asked her, condescendingly. 

"Shutup," Ni'mari replied, mugging him. "I'm gonna have a shower."

Ni exited the bathroom, going back into Notti's room as he trailed behind her. She stood at the side of the table, digging in her bag for the long-sleeved, baby pink playsuit she had packed and setting it down on the bed. 

"Imma shower witchu'." Notti said, taking off his milky white wife beater and smirking.

"Anyway." Ni said, looking at him like he was crazy and laughing.

"You think I'm playin', huh?" Notti said,  chuckling and putting his arm around her. "Come on, ma. Let's go get in the shower."

She laughed, taking his arm off her. "Notti, you too damn fast."

"Naw, I'm dead playing witchu'." Notti said, laughing. "Too early for allat."

"Wayyy too early." Ni chuckled. She picked up her shower cap out of her bag and put it on, before grabbing her towel and turning around to look at Notti.

"What?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and looking at her.

"I needa put my towel on." She said, laughing. 

"Who's stopping you?" Notti replied bluntly, rolling his eyes as he exited the room.

Ni chuckled to herself as she took off her clothes, putting on her towel and placing the clothes in her bag. She grabbed all the things she needed for her shower and the clothes that she had just picked out, before leaving the room and making her way back to the bathroom.

------------------〄------------------

𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 (𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊), 𝟐:𝟐𝟐𝐏𝐌
𝐒𝐔𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋, 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊

The glistening sun beamed down on Ni'mari's skin as she sat on a small brick wall, taking a sip of her blue raspberry slushie as she blocked the sun out of her eyes with her hand. She looked over to her left at the two boys arguing with each other loudly, polluting the air with their noise.

 "Bro, I already told you this shit. That's not how to fucking do it, you gotta shake it in ya hand first." Dee said, dramatically moving his arms around as he spoke, demonstrating what he meant.

"Nigga, Ion care if that's how you do it. Imma do it how I wanna do it, my way works for me." Roscoe replied, rolling his eyes, walking over to Ni and sitting down next to her. "Can you believe this dumb nigga, Ni?"

Ni'mari turned her head slightly to the side, acknowledging the brownskin figure sat next to her, before turning it back and ignoring, zoning out again.

He furrowed his eyebrows, standing up. "Bro, you dayroom as fuck. You don't see me talkin' to you?" He looked over at Notti and shouted to him. "Yo Notti, ya girl dayroom as fuck."

Notti shifted his focus to them, before laughing and walking over. "Leave my girl alone, man. She not dayroom just 'cause she don't wanna talk to you."

"I'm just tryna enjoy the weather and chill, y'all over there being mad loud." Ni said, frowning.

Roscoe laughed, stepping closer to her and tapping her lightly on her arm. "Chill, lil ma. I'm sorry." 

"Ay, too close." Notti said, pushing him back and sitting down next to Ni.

Roscoe brushed him off and chuckled as he separated from them, walking back over to the rest of the group.

Notti looked down at Ni's hand and squinted his eyes, before looking back up and smiling.

"What." Ni said, slightly laughing. Notti continued to stare at her, smiling. "What do you want, Dinero?"

"You already know." Notti said, smirking faintly. 

"I dead don't." Ni replied, laughing. "What is it?"

He grabbed her slushie out of her hand, placing the straw to his lips and taking a huge sip.

"Oh my God, Notti." Ni said, rolling her eyes and laughing. "Why do you never get ya own?"

"'Cause what's the point when I got you." He said, with a toothy smile, taking another sip.

"I wish you would slurp me  like that." Ni mumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes.

"Nahhh, what?" Notti asked, laughing. "You been saying some crazy shit recently."

Ni opened her mouth to speak, when she was interrupted by DD running over to them, pushing Notti on his chest into the bushes and laughing as he ran away.

"Oh nah, fuck wrong with this nigga?" Notti said, laughing excitedly, as he handed Ni her slushie back before running after him. 

He caught up to DD and the two boys began play fighting. Cianna Sky laughed, watching them, as she strolled over to Ni and sat down next to her.

"They're so stupid, bro." Ni said, shaking her head and laughing.

"DD mad annoying, there was dead no need for him to do that." Sky said, chuckling. She removed the hair tie that was wrapped around her wrist, using it to put her hair into a messy bun. 

"Right," Ni said, laughing. "Nigga almost dropped my slushie too, I woulda been tight."

Cianna Sky let out a small laugh, looking away from the two boys that were still play fighting and turning her head forwards. "So, how are you and Notti?" She asked with a smile. 

"We're good," Ni said, blushing as she dropped her head slightly, trying to hide her smile. "Ion know, he makes me happy."

"Awwww, y'all needa get married like right now." Sky said, poking out her bottom lip, happy for her best friend.

"Chill, why everybody moving so fast?" Ni replied, laughing. "But anyways, yeah he's real cute and always says shit that makes me smile."

"Imma be ya bridesmaid at the wedding." Sky replied, hugging her and smiling. 

"You and DD getting real close, too." Ni said, with a smirk. "Like realll close."

Sky widened her eyes and covered her face with her hands, evidently embarrassed. "Oh my Goddd." She said, laughing. "What do you mean, bro? Ion know watchu' talking about."

"Mhm." Ni said, raising both eyebrows and smirking. "Aight, Imma pretend like Ion know what y'all be doing."

"Bro, we don't do nothinggg." Sky replied, laughing.

Ni nodded her head dramatically and laughed. "Notti wanted to get in the shower wit' me this morning."

"That nigga love you, bro." Sky said, laughing and then gasped. "Oh my God, that's what I wanted to tell you. I was gonna tell you yesterday but I fucking forgot."

"What is it, bro?" Ni asked, impatiently. "Get to the point."

"Aight so, yesterday me and DD was chillin' in his room, right?" Sky began, explaining the story. "Then we heard you screaming and we heard Notti's loud ass laugh. So I laugh and I'm like 'what's he doing to her bro'. Then DD started laughing too and he said 'nigga sound mad happy'." 

Ni nodded, showing she was listening as Sky continued with the story.

"So then, I say 'they mad cute, they needa get together' and then DD was like 'yeah, he loves her bro'." Sky said, smiling, making Ni widen her eyes and furrow her eyebrows. "And then I'm like 'you deadass? he said that?' and I think he realized he wasn't supposed to tell me or some shit and he did that face-"

"What face?" Ni replied, cutting her off.

"You know, that face he does when he says something without actually saying it." Sky said, trying to explain. "So he basically said 'yes' without actually saying it."

"Nah, what? Notti told DD he loves me?" Ni asked, with a shocked expression plastered across her face.

"Yes, bro." Sky replied, laughing. "I could tell he does though, he always wanna be around you and shit. And when you're not there he always talks about you."

"For real?" Ni replied, furrowing her eyebrows. "I ain't know he was serious 'bout this shit I thought we was just messin' around."

"Wait, I thought you like him though." Sky responded as her smile faded.

"Yeah, I do." Ni said, shrugging. "I just think it's too early for allat, like how can you love me? You've known me for like two weeks."

"Yeah, but your mom and dad said 'I love you' to each other like 3 days after they met, right?" Sky replied, trying to explain.

"Yeah, but look how they turned out." Ni responded, laughing. "I just think it's a bit fast, that's all. But Notti says a lot of deep shit that he doesn't really mean, so maybe he didn't even mean it like that."

"True," Sky replied, starting to look a little sad. "I do hope y'all end up together though."

Ni chuckled and took a sip out of her slushie as Notti and DD came back, both breathless and gasping for air. 

Notti laughed, sitting back down next to Ni and kissing her on her cheek, before snatching the slushie out of her hand and throwing the straw on the street, drinking it straight from the cup.

"What the fuck." Ni said, mugging him, before looking at her straw that was now lying on the ground.

"Sorry, ma. I needed that shit, bro." Notti said, breathing heavily.

DD chuckled, standing in front of Sky and kicking her feet gently as he tried to catch his breath. He placed both hands on his waist and laughed as Ni continued to grill Notti.

"Why would you do that, bro?" Ni said, rolling her eyes and standing up from the brick wall. She sighed, picking up her cross-body bag that she had placed next to her and put it back on as she took off down the street.

"You mad at me for real?" Notti asked, trailing behind her. "Or you playin'?"

"I'm not mad at you, Notti." She replied, running though her hair with her fingers. 

"So where you going?" He questioned, continuing to follow behind her.

"I'm just going to the store to get another one, that's all." She responded, shrugging.

"Ohh." He said and laughed, walking at her side. He grabbed her hand and clutched it in his, swinging it as they walked. "Come on, Imma buy you ya slushie."

Ni rolled her eyes and laughed.

The two walked down the street, talking and laughing. They entered into the store and Ni went up to the counter, getting another blue raspberry slushie as Notti wandered around looking for some chips. 

He picked up some Cheetos and returned to the front of the store, putting the chips down and also getting a blue raspberry slushie. 

The ock rang everything up as Notti pulled his phone out of his pocket, holding it up to the card reader and paying for their items. 

"Yo, is that NaiNai?" A familiar voice called out in a playful manner. 

Ni grabbed her slushie and turned around, smiling when she realized who the voice came from. "Hey, Meek. You good?" She said, walking over to him as he bent down to give her a quick side hug. 

Notti turned around, facing them and grilled the two. He walked over to the door and waited.

"Watchu' doing here?" Meek asked her, smiling as he handed the peach Arizona that was in his hand to the ock, before taking some money out of his pocket to pay for it.

"We all chillin' down the block, I was just getting another slushie since Notti finished my last one." Ni said, with a playful eyeroll as she looked over at Notti who gave her a small fake laugh, before returning to a mug.

"Oh, aight. Tre right over there, we'll prolly come 'round when he done doing whatever the fuck he doing." Meek replied, laughing as he looked over at his friend who was randomly dancing in the middle of an aisle. 

"Alright, see you later." Ni said, smiling as she walked over to Notti who was still waiting by the door, mugging them.

"Bye, Ni." Meek said, with a small smile, opening his drink and walking back over to Tremani.

Ni and Notti exited the store and strolled back down the street. 

"You okay?" Ni said, breaking the silence as she noticed the look on Notti's face.

"Why you still talk to him?" Notti asked, taking a sip from his slushie. "And why he callin' you NaiNai?"

Ni shrugged. "Ion know, 'cause he's my friend."

"You looked a lil too happy to see him." Notti said, looking at her. 

She laughed, rolling her eyes. "Bro, it's nothing with me and him. I already told you he talking to my friend Lina right now and she's been saying good things about him, that's why I smiled." 

"Oh," Notti said, as his frown began to fade and slowly turn into a laugh. "My bad."

"Yeah, your bad." She said, rolling her eyes. 

Notti smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't play 'bout you, that's all." 

Ni shook her head and laughed as the two continued walking down the street, making their way back to where their friends were.

------------------〄------------------

-K ♡

ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ! ♡

ɪ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʟᴍᴀᴏ, ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʙᴏʀɪɴɢ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ! ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 164 7
๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ด.
105K 2.1K 37
"๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ"
87.5K 2K 35
โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| Leilani Jackson, a 17 year old who's the ex of sugarhillddot whom left on bad terms. but they have to be civil because.. ...they h...
310K 5K 33
๐™ธ๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ ๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  [๐‘๐„-๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐“๐„๐] Alright Most Of These Stories...