Hiding The Mafia's Son

By prezsss

Being a rape victim is a calamitous experience anyone can endure. Rape is a barbaric crime. Neither becoming... More

Synopsis
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
CHAPTER 47

Chapter 46

868 20 2
By prezsss

A/N:. Sorry. Nakalimutan ko kasi ang password ng accout na 'to at nawalan ako ng access sa email na ginamit ko. But anyways, here it is. I hope nandiyan pa kayo hahahaha.

*****

"4*716"

I entered the code but it does not open.

My brows furrowed. Something is suspicious.

Ambrose and my mother won't get this wrong. Unless I am wrong for trusting them. But I think the latter was not the case.

"Fuck. This is..."

Ambrose was shock too. He can't even finish his sentence.

I guess something is not right in here. I inspected it closely and when I confirmed it is a digital safe that is not attached to the wall, I grabbed it immediately.

"Find me something that bounce," utos ko kay Aki.

Aki nodded and left.

I looked around. May hinahanap.

My jaw clenched when I confirmed I was right. There was something suspicious. I already felt this the moment I stepped inside. The hair on my nape rose. Like someone or maybe 'something' was watching me.

There's a regular looking tissue box sitting on a small table on the far left side of the room. Something that shouldn't be there. The table doesn't even look like a coffee table.

I looked into it longer. My jaw tightening...hard.

I know we are looking to each other now... eyes to eyes.

They are fucking watching me. They knew it.

I closed my eyes for a brief second. I relaxed myself then opened them again and smiled into the camera.

I raised my gun and pointed it at them through the tissue box spy camera and fired.

The noise echoed at the four corners of the room. The sound was too loud that it might travelled into the other rooms which is the least thing I should care about.

Well, I don't care at all and I know my son didn't care too.

He's back. He walked like something never happened. Something unusual that any normal people should be frightened. But he's not.

"Here."

He placed a single sized bed foam into the floor.

I did my thing right away. I positioned myself and when I was satisfied with the distance between the bed and the safe I dropped the safe into the bed foam while turning the dial to the left at the same time

The safe opened and four bars of gold welcomed our sight.

I touched my earpiece and tell them the mission is successful eventhough I know they can see us.

"Get out of there, now. Another warning alert will set in in 30 seconds after the first one. This will alert even those who are not in the building right now," Ambrose said.

Though I don't like him and actually hate him to the gut, I can't risk my life.

I can't afford to let anything happen to my son, Aki. Ayokong si Elaina ang papatay sa akin. Hindi ako makakapalag kung sakali.

Dinampot ni Aki ang mga ginto at isinilid sa bag.

"Dad, the east wing is more closer to the exit. I think we need to take a shortcut. There's 10 seconds left before the final warning blare."

I just nod and do what he just said.

"The car is already waiting in the exit. You just have to hurry and avoid any unnecessary events. We're not here for a fight," Ambrose said.

"I already know that. Tell me something I don't know," I hissed.

I hate him and having him ordering us around is something that can make me slit his throat.

I know I can't do that without throwing a fight but it is my goal and it is what should happen.

"Yeah. Is there something we don't know?"

I smirked when Aki butted in as if saying he got my back.

"Okayyy~ I have nothing to say anymore Villafuertes. I know when to shut up."

"As you should," Aki and I replied in unison.

"Good for me. How smart am I, huh?"

The sarcasm laced in his voice triggered something but I heed no attention to it because we already reached the exit.

"Go!"

Aki got inside the car and I went after him.

The driver didn't waste any second. The car sped away. I heard the screech when the tire had a friction to the concrete pavement.

There was no trouble while on our way back to my house. Everything was smooth. The easiest mission I have ever done.

Or maybe something I should worry about. Especially for the sake of my son.

"Nakakabahala ang pananahimik ng organisasyon. They have no action even after they saw you! They should've made their men come after you."

My biological mother was walking back and forth. Thinking an answer to a question even I don't know.

It's been 10 minutes since we got home safe. No scratch and no trouble. Smooth as fuck.

A war this silent is nerve wracking. A bloody war is not what everybody should be afraid of. A silent war should. Silent, calm and deadly.

"Everything is gonna be okay. Let's be happy nothing unnecessary happened. Let's worry about it if it's already there."

I left them both in the living room. I went upstairs and headed to my office. Sumunod naman si Aki sa akin.

"Dad, are we going to visit mom? Maybe after all these?"

"I don't know son. Everything is complicated."

Damn! Even our relationship is complicated.

"What do you mean by you don't know? So you're just gonna give up? Dad, she's pregnant."

"I know, son." Nilapag ko ang bag na may lamang gold sa ibabaw ng lamesa. "I know. It's just I don't know what to do. For now, perhaps."

"Perhaps? Are you idiot? She's your fucking responsibility after impregnating her for the second time and that's how you think about it? That's 2 uncertainties in one matter."

That's the answer of my fucking 10 year old son. Bastos man kung pakikinggan, may point naman siya. I swear, I hear him whisper 'Stupid'.

It's either I chew the shit and man up or let my ego do something for me in the situation.

"I don't know your plan but one thing's for sure. I'll make it up to her. I already made her upset. Geez, I even hurt her. I'm having a baby sister or a baby brother."

Nilagpasan niya ako at dinampot ang kanyang cellphone na nasa sofa. Iniwan niya 'yon doon bago sumama sa misyon.

"For you? It's either you're having another baby—have us. Or have nothing at all," dugtong niya pa.

He left the room after getting his phone.

I was left in there standing in the middle of the room. One hand was placed lazily in my waist and the other is messing my hair out of frustration.

That was a staright punch to the gut.

I hate how smart he is but I am proud of it as well. Tsk. How annoying.

Dinampot ko na rin ang cellphone ko. I dialled someone and it only took one ring for her to answer.

"Boss."

"Updates?"

"Everything is normal. Most of the time ay nasa bahay lang po siya. Kung aalis man ay kapag may bibilhin lang or for her check ups. Sa tingin ko po ay hindi magana
da ang pakiramdam niya kaya may ibang check ups siya para masiguradong safe ang baby. No that dangerous."

"Okay. Continue watching her  and keep me updated. The order is to kill and dispose anyone or anything that is a threat to her safety," I commanded.

"Copy."

Ibinaba ko na ang tawag saka napabuntong hininga. Here we go again on looking after her in the shadows.

"That will make her mad even more and you know that."

Napalingon ako kay Aki na dinadampot ang bag na naglalaman nang gold. I didn't even notice he came back. He's that good or I was just too preoccupied.

Hindi na ako sumagot. He's right. If Elaina find out I have someone following her around and watching everything she do will make her freak out. Especially she made it clear before leaving to not be involved in any of my business. She find it restless.

Aki was not expecting an anwer from me so he left without any noise again.

Tsk. How annoying.

My phone beeped. I checked the message and it was a picture of her walking out of a maternity clinic looking happily at something. I think an ultrasound.

I smiled bitterly. A moment and opportunity I missed out as a father AGAIN.

*****

—Pres

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 180K 59
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
997K 31.6K 41
(Game Series # 10) Tali coursed through life with ease. Coming from a family full of lawyers, she knew that getting a job would not be a problem. Kai...
2.4M 94.2K 61
It all started with a facial hit by the outside spiker Roen Alejo to the rookie libero Kai Reyes.