Will Die In Love

By 09sanjanaD

"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
IMPORTANT**
CHAPTER 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Characters
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ( Mature).
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 07

2.6K 130 32
By 09sanjanaD

" Paro you? Come inside, Where are your manners, Adi? Won't you even tell guests to come inside?"

Hearing his mom Adi came back to his senses. 

Guest! He had no idea they were about to have a guest. That's too this particular girl! Was he missing something! 

"Actually aunty, Shefali aunty sent me to give you this. I'll come later probably.... " 

" Don't even think about that. Come inside " Kavita dragged her inside without even letting her finish. 

' Paro !' So her name is Paro! Hmm, Nice name. Whispering her name from his mouth gave him an odd type of satisfaction! Even made it sound better, at least to him. 

What was he even thinking? 'Maybe I really need some food ".

He followed them gradually. He had a lot of unanswered questions in his mind which needed to be answered.

" So this is Paromita everyone. She is my friend Shefali's relative...' Kavita started introducing her to everyone. 

Suddenly all of the eyes were on her. Everyone was extremely welcoming to her but she wasn't very comfortable with all of the attention she was getting. Smiling awkwardly she started fidgeting her fingers. 

The man who received the door probably wasn't very happy with her presence. The way he was looking at her she couldn't figure out what he was exactly thinking but she could easily understand he wasn't being really welcoming.

It's not that she had come to stay here or meant to interrupt their family time. 

" Take a sit Paro, have breakfast with us". A woman probably in her early 30s smiled at her gently. Though she was sitting on the chair, still Paro can understand from her posture that she is tall. Her confidence is only adding up to her beauty.  Next to her was a man probably of the same age. Even though no one mentioned anyone can easily figure out that they are partners.

Everyone present there was really good looking, though she was never very concerned about her looks, she can't help getting intimidated. 

' What are you thinking? Come sit '. 

' Ye..yeah '... She took a sit beside the same woman who invited her to join them.

' Sir, do you need a special invitation for yourself?' Following her gaze, Paro looked behind and found that man came and took his seat without a word. Now he was facing her directly which made her more uncomfortable.

Adi kept looking at her without really bothering about his surroundings. For the first-ever time, he was seeing her so closely. And she looked even more beautiful from this close. The way her eyes were shining, how her lips curved into a gentle smile while talking to his mom and sis-in-law he can see this for hours. He kept devouring her through his eyes.

Suddenly his eyes fell on the mole near her upper lips and the other one on the exposed portion of her neck. Just like that his innocent way of admiring her was gone. These small details are provoking his dark thoughts again, creating havoc in his mind, and a very known emotion awakening from his chest going directly into his south region. 

' Shit! Not now! ' Adi took a deep breath and started gulping water to calm his mind. 

Keeping the glass down he felt relaxed a bit but realized all the pair of eyes were on him.

Did he again miss something? Oh, God! 

'  Why are you looking at me like that? Did I miss something?' He tried sounding as calm as possible.

' I asked you why are you only having water instead of having your breakfast?' His father frowned. For the last one week he has been seeing his son, and to his surprise, he was absent-minded even while working, something which was never expected from him, even now he is behaving weirdly. 

' Adi is doing a lot of things nowadays which is beyond our understanding '... Even before Adi can reply to his dad Sameer end up taunting him. 

' Don't listen to this idiot, Dad. I was just thirsty, what's the big deal?' He rolled his eyes.

' Of course, you are! ' Sameer chuckled.

Adi pinched him as roughly as he can and looked at him angered. 

' Ouch! ' Sameer hissed.

' You two! Concentrate on your food '.  His mother declared. 

' So Did you make the dish? ' Sameer shifted his attention to the new girl. 

' I ... Well yeah. but my aunty helped me out ' . She smiled at him genuinely. 

' Well I must say, it's as sweet as you '. Sameer completed his sentence.

Adi frowned seeing how she blushed hearing that cheesy comment of his idiotic friend. He didn't know what it is. But he didn't like the exchange between them. 

 ' Thank you....' even before she could reply to Sameer Adi interrupted. 

' What dish? I didn't get any. Give me some'. His mother looked at him puzzled. 

' From when did you start having sweet dishes!' 

Shit! In his desperation, he had totally forgotten he didn't eat sweets at all. 

' I do. On weekend, sometimes.' He lied thoroughly.

Luckily his mother didn't ask any more questions.  

' It's nice '. He complimented her. What he wanted to say is that it fuckin awesome, but he would look too desperate doing that.

' Thank you '. He looked directly at the source of the mild feminine voice.

Did she just talk to him? For the first ever time! Suddenly he felt his heart running at an inhuman speed. Even though he knows it's just for courtesy but who the hell cares? For the very first time, she acknowledged his presence. Isn't it enough? 

A genuine smile spread through his lips. 

Suddenly he felt like his leg is touching something soft. Even before he can figure out what it was, the girl sitting on his opposite side looked at him with eyes as big as soccers and started coughing hysterically. 

Only then did he realize it was her leg that he ended up touching accidentally. Even before he can take any action she pulled her leg at a lightning speed and put it as far as she can.

Even though Adi didn't do it deliberately but he didn't like how she just snatched her leg as if he was untouchable! Frowning, he looked at her.

Paro really couldn't understand why the man was looking at her as if she had done something wrong. She felt like he wanted her to leave as soon as she can. 

But only if she knew!

'Okay, aunty. I'll take my leave now. Thank you so much for the breakfast. ' 

' Thanks to you too. The dish was really good ' . 

Formally smiling for one last time, she took her leave.

' The girl is really cute. No?' Sameer asked Adi casually. 

And Adi suddenly found him genuinely irritating. 

' Why do you care though?' His voice clearly did not attempt to mask his irritation.

' I was just saying. Why are you bothered by the way? As if ...' Suddenly something struck Sameer's mind. 

He looked directly into Adi's eyes. 

'No !! Don't tell me that the girl you were talking about is this one !!' He expected Adi to deny him. But when he didn't say anything it took him just some moments to realize the truth. He took some time to digest the fact. This girl! She looks too innocent for Adi!  He is seeing his best friend since childhood, and he can confirm that she is definitely not his type.

' Are you sure ?' He asked again just to be confirmed.

' Sure about what ?' Adi asked lifting his eyebrows. 

' I mean is this the same girl that you were talking about?' 

Adi felt slightly offended hearing him.

 Why his friend was so reluctant to admit that she is the one he saw? How can he forget those honey brown eyes running through his mind all the time! 

' I am . ' He confirmed slightly smiling staring at the door she just left through.

' What are you two whispering since then? Do you want to sit here all day ?' 

' Nothing aunty, we were talking about our work'. Sameer stated looking at Adi. 

' Aunty who is that girl ?' Hearing him Adi looked in his way.

' Oh, she is my friend's relative. She lives in the residence on another side of the road. Such a sweet girl! ' She kept praising her. 

'Oh, that's nice. So how old is she?' 

Adi was too annoyed by his friend now. What the hell was he trying to do?

Adi's mom looked at Sameer suspiciously. 

'Aren't you too curious my boy? She is preparing for her medical entrance.  Whatever her age is, she is too young for you, so if you have anything going on in that mind of yours, leave it there. Don't try to act on it. '

Everyone present at the table, including Adi, looked at his mom surprisingly. She is an affectionate lady, that's for sure. But She can be really tough if she wants to from time to time. But whatever it is, they can't remember when they last saw her being this protective about someone who isn't a part of their family. 

' No, no aunty I was thinking the same thing. She is too young for me. Don't worry, I meant no harm .'

The way Sameer pressed on the word ' too young ' it's not very difficult for Adi to understand that was meant for him. 

His heart already sank when he heard his mom. So she really is young, and forbidden for him probably. 

Everyone started leaving the table. Adi was about to move but his wrist was caught by his best friend. 

' You heard what your mom said right?' 

' I did. Chill bro. It is just an infatuation. Will go away in no time. You know me right ?' that arrogant signature smirk was back on Adi's face. 

Sameer won't have believed him, but he knows that there is no chance Adi can feel something for someone rather than infatuation. So whatever he was saying made sense. 

' hmm good for you '. 

Adi left for his room in no time. He wasn't in any mood for any conversation further. He already made enough fun of him at the breakfast table. And whatever he said to Sameer was right. It has to be right!  What can it be rather than a mere infatuation? 

But he was worried about the fact that how he really didn't mean whatever he said to his friend.

Suddenly his mind again went back to his little moment with that girl, he can't help but feel his heart beat increasing just thinking about that moment. A genuine smile was adorning his face. Totally forgot how his mother just gave a warning to his friend against having any kind of interaction with her .even though it was not meant for him but that won't change the situation either.

But wait, why was he smiling like a fool ! Wasn't he thinking just on the previous night if he meets her again he would end up bedding her! And there he is! acting like a lovesick teenager whose crush just got to know about his existence! 

Pulling his hair with both of his hands he tried to put some sense in his mind. 

'Focus Adi focus. You are Aditya Raj Malhotra. How can you behave like this!' He concluded in his mind.... first he will be close to her, and then will end up getting her to his bed. Probably she is already of age, even if she isn't it's probably a matter of some months. He will wait till then. ' 

' Welcome Paro! Welcome to my world. You have come to me, now there is no going back!'

After all, Adi gets what he wants, and this time too there won't be any exception. 

Only if he knew, sometimes things go on in the exact opposite direction of our plan, and it takes a lot of time to rectify our mistakes. Probably a lifetime!

     •••••••••

Please comment, like and follow my account.
Thank you. ❤️Have a great day ahead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.7K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
1M 15.5K 23
Book 2nd in First Generation Possessive Series.. DAVIS GREY POV :- The very first time I saw her at my business partner's office. It was her first d...
99.9K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
131K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...