All Of Us Are Dead | Su Hyeok...

By weebwobble

Disclaimer: This is only a "Fan Fiction" might not be Canon. and only made for Entertainment Purposes Only. e... More

Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 1
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 2
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 3
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 4
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 5
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 6
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 7
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 8
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 9
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 10
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 11
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 12
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 13
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 14
Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 16

Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 15

888 21 8
By weebwobble

Part 15 - start

[Time Skip - after 10 months]

[Saturday]

Cheong San and Su Hyeok has been visiting each other on weekends, but they haven't had the time to hangout on weekdays because of their current jobs.

They have different jobs because of their different skills.

(Cheong San works inside offices, and Su Hyeok found a very good restaurant that he could work into..as a chef, surprising?)

•Su Hyeok's POV

It's finally weekend again, and he could visit his beloved.

"Hi miss, yes i would love to buy this one." He said pointing at something.

The girl nods and gives him the thing he bought, "this would be 104,797 won"

Su Hyeok reaches for his wallet, "thank you, here's my payment" he hands the woman the money.

She bows, "thank you sir, is this for your girlfriend?" she politely asked.

Su Hyeok chuckles, "no not exactly, it's for my boyfriend." He smiled.

The woman's eyes widened, "that's sweet of you sir, Thank you for coming into our shop." and smiles.

Su Hyeok smiles back as he walks out of the shop holding the boquet of flowers.

•Cheong San's POV•

He just finished cleaning his apartment, it's been a week since the last time he cleaned it, so some spider webs has been showing.

He wipes his sweat and takes a break by sitting on the couch.

Cheong San took his phone to check any notifications, ' oh, Su Hyeok messaged me ' he said inside his thoughts.

[Messages]

new message!

Su Hyeok
- hello Sannie<3 i'm coming over

Cheong San
Hey Su Hyeok! That's great, i'll be - waiting for you<3

Su Hyeok
- okay, i love youuu <(°^-^°)>

Cheong San
I love you too..(๑˃̵ ᴗ ˂̵)~ -

end of message

Cheong San can't help but blush in front of his screen.

He quickly stood up to prepare coffee for Su Hyeok, he first boils water on the kettle and put the coffee powder on the mug.

[After a few minutes of waiting for the water to finish boiling]

Cheong San pours the hot water into the mug and stirs it with a spoon.

•door bell rings•

"Coming!" he quickly walks in front of the door and opens it up.

He sees Su Hyeok putting his other hand behind his back, but he didn't think much about it.

Cheong San let's out a warm smile, "hello Su Hyeok, come in" he said and gestured.

Su Hyeok then puts his empty hand on Cheong San's waist pulling him closer, he went to kiss his boyfriend's forehead, "hello Cheong San~"

The other got so flushed up, almost turning into burning crimson. "you always pull ways to fluster me..Su Hyeok." Cheong San chuckles

Su Hyeok then shows Cheong San a Boquet of flowers.

"H-huuh.." The shorter was surprised and he looks into his boyfriend's eyes.

"It's for you, Sannie<3" he flatters his eyes.

Cheong San gladly accepted this boquet and smelled it, "Y-you didn't have to buy anything for me.." He stuttered.

"Just take it, and maybe we'll buy a vase for it" Su Hyeok caresses Cheong San's hair and smelled it.

Cheong San giggled, "Let's go inside" their hands interlaced coming inside the apartment and closing the door after.

"Here, sit on the couch" Cheong San pointed.

"Wow, you prepared a coffee for me? thank you" Su Hyeok smiles at him.

Cheong San sits beside him, "of course, I've actually been waiting for you to come here" he quickly turns away to hide his smile on his face.

Su Hyeok slightly blushing "i appreciate it" he then reaches for the coffee his dear Sannie made especially for him.

"Oh yeah, by the way..about the flowers" Cheong San then gets embarassed everytime Su Hyeok brings him something on weekends when he visits him.

He stands up to put the flowers into an empty vase, and adds a bit of water aswell so it doesn't die.

After that, he placed the vase in the middle of the coffee table, he quickly glances his eyes into Su Hyeok who was already looking at him in every moment.

"I love the flowers, i hope they live for a bit longer" Cheong San smiled.

"Me too" Su Hyeok replied and reached for his boyfriend's hand.

[Time Skip - a few hours after]

(In Cheong San's room)

"Hey Su Hyeok.." Cheong San murmurs.

Su Hyeok sits beside him on the bed, "yes?" He looks deeply into Cheong San's eyes, observing his facial expressions.

"I've been wanting to tell you something" he utters.

"Is there something wrong?" Su Hyeok was in a bit of worry, because he's confused..or rather worried because it was a sudden change of mood.

Cheong San nods his head side ways, "no no, there's nothing wrong" he said.

Su Hyeok tilted his head, "okay? So tell me what you want to say" he smiles to try to enlighten his boyfriend.

Cheong San smiles, " well..i have been saving for months now, and..i've been thinking" he chatters.

Su Hyeok raised his eyebrows, "you've been saving money?" He asked

He just nods up and down, "i've been thinking of buying a house, for the two of us." Cheong San clearly looks proud of himself and was looking alot more happy.

Su Hyeok is in shock,"wow..t-that's great! But you could've asked me for help." He said and invites Cheong San for a hug.

He accepts the hug, "but it's fine..i think we have enough money to buy one"

"Ahh!, you don't know how hard i've been wanting to live with you." Su Hyeok blushes.

Cheong San gently caresses the other's hair and said, "me too<3"

"I've also been saving money, i didn't know you were doing the same" Su Hyeok laughed while they were still hugging onto each other.

Cheong San slowly pulls away from the warm embrace. "Why don't we try looking for a nice house right now?" He asked.

Su Hyeok gasped, "that's a good idea!" He smiles and quickly stood up to look on his phone.

They spent the whole night looking and researching stuff, not to mention..they did it while spooning each other. Cheong San's back is glued into Su Hyeok's warm chest.

[Time Skip - 2 months after]

•Third Person POV•

Both Cheong San and Su Hyeok told their land lords that they would be moving out of their apartment permanently, asking when their lease is supposed to end.

Gladly they settled that out and nothing illegally happened.

Cheong San and Su Hyeok moved into the house they bought a month before, it did took quite the struggle..but they managed

They decided to divide the house price both equally in their savings.
Not to mention, they also bought some nice new furniture for their new home.

And after a few days, they were finally settled. It's as if they were room mates but in a more romantic way. Like a new married couple i guess.

•Cheong San and Su Hyeok's POV•

"hey Cheong San" Su Hyeok walks towards him where his was sitting and reading a book.

"Oh Su Hyeok" Cheong San smiles and gives his attention to his boyfriend.

Su Hyeok asks him, "do you want to go on a date?"

Cheong San raised an eyebrow and he goes, "r-right now?.." And blushes.

He nods, "This night, if you want" and winks to the Shorter.

"Of course! How could i refuse my own boyfriend?.." Cheong San hid his face using the book.

Su Hyeok chuckles.

[Time Skip - the date]

As the two walks outside in the evening, they found a restaurant which is pretty decent looking.

Cheong San and Su Hyeok steps inside the restaurant, and sat where there were empty chairs and tables.

They didn't wear any formal or complicated clothing, comfortable clothes were just enough.

Su Hyeok can't stop staring at Cheong San, "you're just like a beauty, your eyes..your lip-" Cheong San cuts him off by covering one's mouth.

"Not now.." He chuckles and let's go.

Su Hyeok smirked, "alright, i was just teasing you" he said.

In just seconds, a waitress came to take their order. "Good evening Sirs, i'm here to take your orders" and she quickly grabs a pen and a small note to write it down into

Su Hyeok looks at the menu, "we'll have 2 steaks, 2 cakes aswell.. 1 vanilla and 1 chocolate, hmm i think we'll have 2 bears"

"Is that all sir?" The waitress asked.

He nods, "yes, thank you" said Su Hyeok

The waitress now leaves to give their orders to the people at the back of the counter.

Cheong San taps Su Hyeok on the shoulder.

"Hm?" He turns around.

"Why did you order beer-" Cheong San asks.

"Oh, do you not drink?" Su Hyeok asked him because he didn't really know.

Cheong San sighs, "of course i don't..when would i get time to drink anyway" he chuckles it off.

Su Hyeok rests his chin on his own hands, "don't worry, i'm here when you get drunk" and giggles.

"Hey, tsk..getting drunk is dangerous.." He said while staring at Su Hyeok.

The other laughs, "It's fineee, just relax for a bit" he convinces his boyfriend that is worrying too much.

The waitress comes back with their order on her hands.

She places them down on the table, and gives them the check.

Both Cheong San and Su Hyeok reached into their wallets, giving the waitress their money in sync.

The waitress got confused because both of them wanted to pay it..

Cheong San stares at Su Hyeok gesturing a look on his face that he'd pay it instead.

But of course, Su Hyeok refused.

He used his other hand to hold Cheong San's hand putting his arms down.

"Here, take mine" said Su Hyeok.

The waitress smiles and finally takes it, "thank you sir, enjoy your meal" and leaves.

Cheong San was just there speechless staring into the other's soul. (Jk lmao)

"What?" Su Hyeok grins, "let's just eat" he smiles.

Cheong San then grabs his fork and knife to cut the steak.

[Time Skip - they finished eating]

They're just now starting to drink their beer.

Su Hyeok clearly has his eyes on Cheong San, staring at him, looking and watching him as they both drank the mug of beer.

Cheong San held his head, and slowly blinking..like he was about to doze off.

"Hey, you're drunk already?" Su Hyeok then stood up to touch the other's cheek.

Cheong San groans, "noo.." his eyes are closed but he's awake.

"Come, we'll go home" Su Hyeok goes beside Cheong San and wraps his arm around him.

He slowly picks up his drunk boyfriend and steadily walks out of the restaurant.

Su Hyeok then calls a taxi for them to ride home.

[Time Skip - in front of the house]

Su Hyeok pays the taxi driver, and it drives away after.

"Hey Sannie..we're here" Su Hyeok rubs Cheong San's hair and continues to walk inside the house.

He quickly but gently put down his boyfriend on the couch and closes the front door, he made sure to lock it aswell.

He comes back to Cheong San who was so close to sleeping.

"Su Hyeok..mm..i'm tired." He murmurs.

Su Hyeok smiles at him, "i know, i'm gonna carry you to bed"..he then puts Cheong San on his back.

On his way walking inside their room.
(They share beds)

After reaching the bed, he slowly puts down Cheong San into the sheets.

"Hey Cheong San..can you still move?" He asks.

"Mm.." Cheong San is just making inaudible noises at this point.

"I guess not?" Su Hyeok helps Cheong San to remove his sweater, he has a shirt under it.

Su Hyeok went to remove his second layer of clothing too.

(I'm so sorry guys- they couldn't wait till honeymoon so.. ⚠️NSFW⚠️ and VERY SENSITIVE WORDS, skip if you're not comfortable with these. u can skip, i'll put a blue heart on the end of the nsfw so you'll know when it ended.💙)

Cheong San starts moving his arms, trying to take off his shirt.

"Hey hey, calm down.." Su Hyeok holds Cheong San's arms. He was clearly trying to fight Su Hyeok but is too weak in his own state.

"Geez you're so wild while you're drunk..this is the first time i've seen it" Su Hyeok blushes.

Cheong San keeps trying, but then he wraps his arms around Su Hyeok's neck making their faces close to each other, feeling one's warm and erotic breath..

Su Hyeok groans, "you need to rest..you're drunk." He takes off Cheong San's arms and pins it on the sheets.

But Cheong San just won't stop squirming around, he opened his eyes but his head must still be fuzzy.

"It's so hot..i want to take off..my shirt.." He whines making the other feel some type of way..

Su Hyeok sighs, "alright..just stop moving and i'll take it off" he began to strip it and throws it on the floor.

"Do you feel colder?" He asked.

Cheong San stares at Su Hyeok with such lustful look on his eyes.. "I..want you to touch me.." He blurted out.

Su Hyeok laughs, "i can't, you're clearly super tired right now"

"I beg you.." Cheong San reaches out for Su Hyeok's hands and placed them right on top of his breasts, which was so warm like it was burning hot.

"Alright..what do you want me to do?" Su Hyeok gently and slowly asks for Cheong San to understand.

"Touch it..rub it..lick it..." He requested.

Su Hyeok was in complete shock, he never saw this side of Cheong San, who's always refusing to do this kind of stuff.

Su Hyeok starts stroking Cheong San's breast, making him feel such great pleasure.. He can't help but moan.

"Mhn..ahh~.." These sounds. "I'm gonna go crazy if you continue making those erotic sounds, Cheong San.." Su Hyeok was trying to hold it back.

Su Hyeok then slides his hands around Cheong San's waist, he then starts to lick and devour his nipples..

These tingling feelings made Cheong San desire more of Su Hyeok's touch.

All Su Hyeok hears are heavy breathing and soft moaning.

"..I ..want..haa~" Cheong San was trying to say something..

"I want you inside of me..No..i want your Dick..inside of me..~" He said as he touches his stomach, "right here.."

It made the other, Shiver.
"Ugh, Cheong San..i can't hold back like this..so you better mean it" Su Hyeok smirked.

He starts unzipping Cheong San's pants, and takes them off.

Su Hyeok rubs his partner's part while his underwear was still on.

Teasing him, and making him feel pleased.

"Aghn..please~ i can't wait any longer.." Said Cheong San as he arched his back.

Su Hyeok can't stop staring at him, "alright." He then removes the underwear.

"But first, i have to prepare you." He quickly grabs the lube and pours alot on his fingers.. He started by inserting one on Cheong San's dirty little hole making him moan more.

Su Hyeok was pleased from his horny reactions, "I'll add another" he does what he said.

And it made Cheong San's breathing a bit more faster and hotter.

"You're almost done being prepped, you'll get what you want very soon" he pulls out his fingers and starts stroking Cheong San's dick instead..

"No..no~..i want-.. my ass to be destroyed.." He begs for more.

Su Hyeok covers his own face with his other hand.. "This so incredible..fine, i'll give you what you want so bad."

He starts removing all of his clothes, Cheong San was clearly watching even though his vision might be a little blurry.

"I got so hard because of you, now i'll wreck you.." Su Hyeok was so turned on from this and starts pouring lube on his own dick, to make it slippery so Cheong San doesn't get hurt too much. He is still Su Hyeok after all

He starts pressing it into Cheong San's ass.

"A-ahh~.." Cheong San moans...

Su Hyeok then thrusts it inside, it was slippery so it was an instant enter.

"Can i start moving now?" He asks.

Cheong San only nods and tries to put his leg up.

Su Hyeok then starts thrusting back and forth inside Cheong San's stomach.

He knew he was feeling good, Cheong San is so close into moaning out Su Hyeok's name.

While thrusting..Su Hyeok began to kiss Cheong San's neck, kissing it from left to right..

Leaving marks that are clearly visible even in the dark.

He didn't stop there, he even continued sucking other parts of the other's body, Making him full of hickeys.

Su Hyeok's hands are wrapped around the back of Cheong San's head, and the other to his thighs.

He tried to hit a spot, which made Cheong San moan "A-Aghh!~..mhn..!" louder from his other moans..

He keeps hitting that spot, they're both gasping and breathing heavily.

"Ah..ahmm~.." Cheong San's vision is starting to go back to normal.

He sees Su Hyeok gasping..and sweating over his body.

His eyes widened, only to realize- that they're having sex.

"S-su Hyeok!~..ahh.." He was moaning louder and faster than before.

"Cheong san?.." Su Hyeok wipes the other's hair away from his face.

He notices Cheong San go more red, and his temperature definitely got a little hotter.

"Are you finally sober?" Su Hyeok asked.

"A-ah..~ w-wait.." Cheong San touches Su Hyeok's arms.

"Yes..i'm a bit sober than before.." He said.

Su Hyeok smiles, "that's great,do you want me to stop?"

"Let's change positions.." said Cheong San..

Su Hyeok stops thrusting for a bit, "change positions?"..

"..yeah, you lay down. You look tired." He said.

He laughs, "but weren't you the one drunk and begging for me to fuck you." Su Hyeok said.

"I said that?-" Cheong San wasn't expecting that but it could be possible.

"Yea-" Su Hyeok was then pulled into the sheets making him lay down. He didn't understand, but he acted chill about it.

Cheong San places himself on top, on the bottom half of Su Hyeok's body.

He started stroking it, Su Hyeok's dick..making the other shocked, but plays along..

He then places it under him, he slowly slides down..making sure it was going to enter smoothly.

"W-wait, Cheong San..A-ah~" Su Hyeok moaned.

He starts moving his whole body up and down.. "I'll do the work.. Just lay there and watch me.." Cheong San murmured.

He continues to thrust his whole body just so he please Su Hyeok.

The longer it goes, the harder he thrusts, you can almost see Su Hyeok's dick bulging inside his small stomach.

Su Hyeok went to touch it, Cheong San's stomach..
But he was sensitive there..so he unintentionally swirmed when Su Hyeok touched that spot..

"Ah~ I-im so close.." Su Hyeok groaned..

"Mnh..me too~.." He continues to move.

Until they both reached their limits.."A-ahh!..~" they both came..their breathing was matching, both gasping for air..

Cheong San gets off him and lays beside Su Hyeok..

"You did great.." He said as he was still gasping for air.

"It felt..so good.." Cheong covers his face under the sheets..

"Let's go sleep, we'll clean everything else tomorrow.." Said Su Hyeok.

Cheong San giggled, "alright..good night, Su Hyeok."

"Sleep tight, Cheong San" he then cuddles him gently like they weren't just fucking a minute ago.

They slept tight together..

Part 15 - End

(3281 words)

(💙I'll end this chapter here! Thank u so much for reading this chapter😭 although there was so much SMUT forgive me.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.7K 21
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ♯ 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐄-𝐇𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐔-𝐇𝐘𝐄𝐎𝐊 siblings, well- twins. Both athletic and strong, the only things that the...
6.8K 215 25
it was a normal day at Hyosan High School until a virus started a zombie apocalypse that put everyone in a life or death situation han gyeongsu x mal...
94K 3K 33
Every student in every High School is different. Different hair. Different eye colour. Different opinions. Different dreams. Aeja is no different fro...
37.4K 518 17
A collection of my imagines and oneshots of aouad including these ships: Su-hyeok X Nam-ra Cheong-san X On-jo Ha-ri X Mi-jin ⚠️ INCLUDES 18+ THEMES...