Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 16

Part 16 - Start

[Sunday, in the morning]

Cheong San is the first to open his eyes, he felt his bottom ache after such a long night.

Su Hyeok is still in his sleep beside him, wrapped his arms around Cheong San who is now currently awake staring into the sleeping man's face.

' ack-..i can still feel pain in my ass ..' he thought, as Cheong San carefully removes Su Hyeok's arms that has been fully wrapped around him all night.

He stood up and quickly went to the bathroom, "i should probably take a bath..i feel so sweaty and sticky.." he closes the door and starts opening the shower.

After a few minutes, he has finished cleaning himself, he quickly went to reach the towel and dries his wet fresh body, wrapping it around him right after.

He opens the door and bumped into someone, "Su Hyeok?? You're awake already?" Cheong San asked.

The other laughs, "yeah, i just thought i could wash myself right after i open my eyes." said Su Hyeok.

"Oh, uh yeah!" Cheong San gets out of the door way so his boyfriend can get inside the bathroom.

"Thanks, i'll go clean now" Su Hyeok smiles and closed the door.

Cheong San can't help but give a big smile. "I'll be on the kitchen! Making breakfast" he shouted but not too loud, just so Su Hyeok could hear him outside the bathroom.

He puts on some clothes so he can finally walk around the house freely,
He starts preparing the eggs and bread.

He toasts the bread, while cooking the sunny side up eggs on the pan.

As soon as the egg's edges turn golden brown, he would take them out of the pan and transfer it on their plate on top of the toasted breads.

He added tomatoes and lettuce on the other bread for healthy purposes.

(More like this!)

He puts the plate on the table, he went to prepare fork and knives aswell

Cheong San sits down on the chair, waiting for the other to finish his bath.

[A few minutes after]

The new fresh Su Hyeok enters the kitchen, he sits down on the chair in front of Cheong San.

"Good morning" Su Hyeok greets him and kisses the other in his forehead.

Cheong San chuckles, "good morning, i also prepared coffee for you" he reaches for it and gave it to Su Hyeok.

"Wow, you're such a great husband..and i mean it" he ends his sentence with a big smirk and started eating the food Cheong San prepared especially for him.

"Why of course" he chuckles and also began to eat with Su Hyeok.

[Time Skip - evening ]

The two went some where where they can fully see the city lights from above.