Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 3

Part 3 - Start

[In Cheong San's Room/Place]

"Sit anywhere you want" said Cheong San

"Mhm thanks" Su Hyeok looks around his room.

"I see you like to read..these are comics aswell!" Su Hyeok stated.

"Yeah, i like them" Cheong San sits on his study table to study.

"Do you always have to study?" Su Hyeok asks and sits on the bed.

"If i want to pass school..yeah i have to" Cheong San looks at him and laughs

Su Hyeok reaches a book from under the bed, "what's this?.."

Cheong San turns around "hm?..hey don't just touch anything!"
He stands up and pins Su Hyeok to get the book from his hands.

Su Hyeok was speechless..and maybe was a bit flustered

Cheong San hides the book behind his back, "you shouldn't just touch everything you see you know-.." He sighs in embarrassment.

"I didn't know you read those stuff Cheong San- you are unique indeed.." Su Hyeok smiles because he knows Cheong San is super embarrassed right now.

"and that's okay! ,you know?" Su Hyeok lifts up Cheong San's face holding his chin.

"You're touching me always like a pervert- " Cheong San laughs and slips away Su Hyeoks hands

He blushes "hey- i'm not a pervert" Su Hyeok began to get embarrassed aswell.

"Yeah you're not- but i just wanted to tease you since you always do that to me-" Cheong San stated and starts to go back studying.

Su Hyeok laughs, "can i, check it out?" he asks..

Cheong San turns around, "check out..what?"

"The book" Su Hyeok points at it

"A-ahm..are you..sure?.." Cheong San asked..

"Yeahh, it isn't so bad right? Since y'know..we're like this anyw- ..let me borrow it for a while" Su Hyeok interrupted whatever he was gonna say the first time.

Cheong San looks at his notes.. "S-sure..just put it back on the shelf later.."

"Will do~" Su Hyeok starts opening the book.

[Cheong San studies for a while and Su Hyeok reads the book]

Cheong San accidentally slept sitting in an uncomfortable chair..

Su Hyeok can't help but look at him and help him sleep, he carries him and puts him to bed.

Su Hyeok stares at Cheong San's sleeping face..
'You're such a hard worker Cheong San..' he said in his thoughts.

Su Hyeok strokes Cheong San's hair away from his face

He's hesistating wether to take the chance of kissing him in his sleep or waiting for Cheong San's permission and reaction.

"Cheong san.." He lets out a deep breath and attempted to kiss Cheong San but stopped so close almost kissing his lips..

Su Hyeok's heart beat was racing so fast..

His arms are getting numb from trying to stop himself from kissing him, but it gave up and finally stops hesistating, making him kiss Cheong San.

(I tried drawing again, but it's like midnight and i have no energy so take it with no color :'D)

. . . 'Cheong San forgive me, for kissing you in your sleep without your consent..you really have a beautiful face and soft lips..' Su Hyeok said lost inside his thoughts

Su Hyeok falls down on top of Cheong San and continues to rest..

...Cheong San can finally open his eyes..
'Su Hyeok- he kissed me..' He touches his lips, it feels like it was about to feel numb because of how soft it felt..

'Su Hyeok's body is so warm..' Cheong San wraps his arms around Su Hyeoks back and hugs him thightly.

Both of them began to sleep together, they won't have enough energy to move around, so they just stayed like that the whole night in bed

(Sorry this one's a bit shorter than the other parts, but i hope you enjoyed it aswell as the little drawings to u could imagine it more vividly! Peace out! Imma take my rest too😏💕)