Su Hyeok x Cheong San - Part 12

Part 12 - start

[Timeskip - next day, at the beach]

"Woah, the sand feels good and soft" said Cheong San and crouches to touch it with his hands.

"Let's build a sand castle?" Su Hyeok happily requested.

"Ah alright!" Cheong San said as he scoops sand and tries to build it up

Su Hyeok chuckles and helps Cheong San with the building.

They would also throw sands at eachother while making the castle, they both laugh as the waves of the ocean flows.

In about a few minutes later, they finished building the sand castle.

"Oh wait, i'll go get my phone then i'l take a picture of it" said Cheong San

"Ah okay" Su Hyeok replied.

Cheong San holds his phone and ready's the camera, "stay close to the castle, i wanna take a licture of it with u in the photo!" He said.

"Okay" Su Hyeok sits beside it and attractively smiled.

Cheong San blushes a little and clicks the button. "Look, i got a good one" he said and shows it to Su Hyeok.

"Ohh.. you're a good photographer! here, i'll take one with you beside it too" Su Hyeok stated and takes the phone.

"Sure" Cheong San poses beside it and smiles cutely.

Su Hyeok felt like he was gonna nosebleed, and takes the photo

"Let me see!" Cheong San said an runs to Su Hyeok.

"Wow, you took a good one, Wait wait..let's take a one together!" said Cheong San

"Oh suree" said Su Hyeok and takes a picture while Cheong San holds his hands.

. . .

"Oohh! That looks good aswell, i might actually print our photo and maybe buy a picture frame for it" Cheong San happily said like he was an excited puppy.

"Come, let's swim" Su Hyeok uttered.

"Really? I don't really know how to swim though-" Cheong San queried.

"That's alright, i'm here with you" He said.

Cheong San nods then Su Hyeok holds his hands while they both walk near the ocean's water.

"Ah- ! ..the water is a little cold" Cheong San rubs his legs.

"It's okay, you'll get used to it later on" Su Hyeok caressly rubs Cheong San's head.

Cheong San splashes water to Su Hyeok because he was a little embarrassed..

Su Hyeok splashes him back and laughs with him.

"ACK- i tasted the water and it's salty!" said Cheong San while sticking his tongue out.

Su Hyeok kissed him, "there, is it still salty?" he teases him.

"Hey- don't just kiss me when there's valot of people around!.." Cheong San whisperly shouted..

"Sorry, i got carried away" Su Hyeok giggled and kept splashing water on him.

"Wait wait!- " as Cheong San's body slowly leaps through his wet white shirt..

Su Hyeok notices it, and hugs him from the front. "Why did you wear a white t-shirt.." He said

"Huh? What's wrong with a white shirt.." Cheong San confusedly asked.

Su Hyeok knew that Cheong San wod be embarassed if he told him, so he just said nothing and warmly smiled instead.

"No really- what's wrong?" said Cheong San

"It's nothing" Su Hyeok said and let's go.

"Come, let's walk deeper somewhere right there" he points at it.

Cheong San was hesitating but he nods okay and clings into Su Hyeok.

The water level is almost above their shoulders, so Cheong San kept riding Su Hyeoks back.

Cheong San was holding tight, but then Su Hyeok accidentally stepped on a big rock making him fall out of balance.

Cheong San slowly gets swept away from Su Hyeok because of the waves, "ArGh-..! *coughs*.." He tries to stay his head above the water as he struggles to swim.

"..Cheong San! KEEP CALM, I'M COMING.. *cough* " said Su Hyeok while he desperately tries to reach for Cheong San's hands.

Some of the water were getting inside Cheong San's mouth which made him harder to breath, and he passes out in the water.

"CHEONG SAN!" Su Hyeok quickly swims over to him and carries him on his back.

The water was just almost below Su Hyeok's nose.

They get back to the surfacr and he gently lays down Cheong San on the ground further away from the water.

He check Cheong San's pulse and started to do chest compressions.

Su Hyeok alternates between checking his pulse and doing chest compressions.

He then helps Cheong San to breath from using his mouth.

Cheong San gasps and coughs. "..HA...huh..agh *cough* "

he got relieved. "CHEONG SAN!" Su Hyeok hugs him tight.

"..i'm *coughs* sorry, Su Hyeok.." He said.

"Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault.." Su Hyeok worriedly smiled and kisses Cheong San's forehead.

"..But i made you worry, and i got swept away by the water because i didn't know how to swim.." Cheong San holds Su Hyeok's arms.

"No, i'm sorry that we both fell..and i was the one who requested to go that far" he stated.

Cheong San just nods like he didn't agree to what Su Hyeok said, "let's go sit there near the three"

"Okay.." said Su Hyeok.

Cheong San also gets a blanket and uses it for the both of them to have while sitting down.

"Here" Cheong San wraps it around them.

"Thanks.." Su Hyeok smiles, but it's noticeable that he was still very worried.

"Su Hyeok..thank you for saving me.." said Cheong San and he looks down.

"You don't have to thank me..i wouldn't have let you die in my arms..or anyone's." Su Hyeok sighs..

Cheong San blushes a bit and rests his head on Su Hyeok's shoulders.

"I won't let that happen again, Cheong San." Su Hyeok promised to him and kisses him on the cheek.

Cheong San just chuckled, "okay..♡"

Part 12 - End

(📢THIS CHAPTER HAD ME A ROLLERCOASTER OF EMOTIONS😭 CHEONG SAN ALMOST DYING? SU HYEOK CARING SO MUCH-❣ i need a mental therapy<3)

anyway, yes i did post tgis earlier than i expected- maybe i don't have a clean schedule after all😣)