Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

99

53 2 0
By Spinfoxie

    I raised my eyes in surprise.

    Xia Youjie looked down at me and seemed to be in a good mood.

    He even had a suitcase in his hand, and he was wearing a black trench coat with a shirt of the same color inside, which looked like he had just returned from a business trip.

    "Eh? How did you..."

    I was about to ask him how he knew I was here, but quickly realized that this seemed like a stupid question.

    When Xia Youjie was chatting with me last night, he asked me about my plans for the next day.

    But I didn't think too much about it at the time, I just said that I would go to our school's celebration and do me a favor by the way.

    He didn't expect Xia Youjie to come over suddenly.

    Xia Youjie frowned slightly, as if I had been stunned for too long.

    "What's the matter? Is it inconvenient?"

    "No." I shook my head and laughed, "I'm just a little surprised."

    "It's so sudden."

    Xia Youjie smiled and reached out to help me put the cat above my head. The ear hoops adjusted their position.

    "It's cute."

    I blushed a little, lowered my head and adjusted the skirt, but couldn't help but feel complacent.

    Xia Youjie's eyes were always on me.

    I stared at my delicate lace apron, and frowned in distress: "But I have something to do right now."

    Xia Youjie raised her wrist and glanced at her watch, and said warmly, "It's okay, I'll be waiting for you by the side. "

    I was just about to tell him that I could find Gojo Satoru, when suddenly there was the voice of others calling for the knotweed.

    Probably too busy.

    Immediately, I didn't care about that anymore, and reached out my hand to point Xia Youjie in a random direction.

    "Then you can just find a spot, I'll go to work first, I'll come to you later."

    I waved at him, turned and ran towards the store, the tail behind me slammed into the socket of my knee.

    Seeing my participation, the other students were a little surprised at first, so I had to explain to them that the knotweed classmates went back in a hurry.

    "Will it affect the traffic?" I glanced out worriedly. Although the knotweed never noticed it, he was actually quite popular. I guess at least one-third of the people outside were running towards him. come.

    "No, no." They shook their heads wildly.

    "Teacher, you really underestimate yourself, and there will only be more people."

    "Huh?"

    It turns out that the students know the market better than me, and the flow of people in the cafe has indeed only increased.

    And I was placed in the welcome seat at the door, so I couldn't find Gojo Go and Xia Youjie for a while.

    With a business smile on my face, I sneaked my phone out of my apron pocket and sent a message to the two.

    -Wait for me for half an hour, right now.

    Xia Youjie told me not to worry, Wujou sent me an angry emoji.

    I thought about it and returned to him with a dog rubbing his head.

    Because it is very tiring to stand all the time, there is a shift every half an hour here.

    After sending this message, I swiped the news again.

    I happened to swipe a photo that Yui Habara shared just five minutes ago. He has visited my part-time dessert shop twice since then. Our two personalities are quite in harmony. account.

    ——He was happily Beyer in front of a certain clock tower.

    I had planned to swipe straight past, but suddenly stopped in the next second.

    Subconsciously zooming in on the photo, I was surprised to find that the clock tower was very familiar. It was near the school and I would pass by every day when I was commuting to and from get off work.

    So I secretly sent him a message.

    "Habara-kun came to Sendai?"

    "Yes." The other party replied in seconds.

    I laughed, turned my phone back and sent a selfie, but only half of my face was exposed, mainly to show him the cafe behind me.

    "Haihara-kun come to play? Today is the school anniversary, please have dessert."

    "Okay, okay."

    I sent him a position.

    "Come on, we have about an hour and a half to end."

    "Immediately!"

    Putting away my phone, I started busy again, and when it was finally over, my face was almost frozen with laughter.

    "Huh—"

    Fortunately, I hesitated a bit when I went out, and I didn't wear high heels, otherwise I would have to say whether I could stand now.

    I knocked on my knees, ready to call Haibara and ask him where he was.

    Haibara Yu was on a business trip this time with Nanami.

    Since they were students, they have often done missions together. Now that they have graduated, maybe because of his assistant supervision, they have more opportunities to travel together.

    The mission went very smoothly, except for the curse spirit, Qi Hai was going to go for a drink. Hui Principle didn’t have this hobby, so the two separated, and Hui Yuan went to the street alone, and sent a message by the way.

    It was a bit boring to begin with, but at this time, she happened to receive an invitation from Miss Qianna, so Haiyuan didn't hesitate too much and stopped two taxis directly.

    The school was very close to him, and it took less than ten minutes to come here.

    The scene of the school celebration was also very lively. Looking around, there were cheerful laughter and boys and girls rubbing shoulders everywhere. Haiyuan walked alone among them, and it was not abrupt at all.

    Tonight should be made up of lights, laughter and sweet cakes.

    Haibara had such a beautiful vision until he came to the location where the phone was located.

    ——He saw two unexpected people, Senior Wujo and Senior Xia You, those two people were sitting at the same table, like they were talking in a low voice.

    Haibara's brain was still processing the scene in front of him, but Gojo Satoru's blue eyes had already turned around unexpectedly.

    "Haiyuan?"

    Xia Youjie also turned her head to look over.

    Hai Yuanxiong walked over stiffly.

    "Why are you here?" Gojo Satoru asked him strangely.

    Haiyuan looked at the two seniors and felt as if a thousand thoughts were floating in his mind at that moment, but when he regained his senses and wanted to capture the enlightenment of that moment, he caught nothing. .

    So he had to sit down first.

    "I happened to be on a business trip to Sendai, and I came here for a walk. Is Senior Xia You's business trip over?"

    Xia Youjie rested his chin with one hand: "Well, it's just over, come here to find someone."

    So Huiyuan asked subconsciously that Afterwards, he regretted the problem for half a month.

    "Is senior here looking for a girlfriend?"

    Xia Youjie was stunned when she heard her girlfriend, and didn't answer immediately.

    Huiyuan's embarrassed remedy: "Ah, I made a mistake."

    - Also, he remembered that Xia Youjie's girlfriend had met at the custom shop, so why did she appear at the school celebration here?

    But before he could say anything else to change the subject, Hai Yuan suddenly saw Xia Youjie who was sitting across from him smiling, and nodded in recognition.

    "Yes, I'm waiting for the person I like."

    Hai Yuan looked at the gentle smile on the other side's face, for some reason, his heart suddenly trembled.

    Wujo Satoru next to him glanced at his friend in surprise.

    "Eh? Is it such a coincidence?"

    - No, not right.

    No matter how sluggish Hai Yuan was, he was somewhat aware of something at this time.

    But unfortunately, he is the only person here who clearly realizes this.

    Xia Youjie has been abroad recently, and has absolutely no idea about Wujo Satoru's sleazy manipulations that try to spoil his love. Instead, he said it half-jokingly as in the past.

    "Wu, I don't know when you have someone you like?"

    - Don't go on, please!

    Haiyuan had never been so annoyed by the fact that he didn't drink. He should have spent this rare and leisurely night at the bar with Nanami, instead of rushing to the front line of the Shura field of these two terrible seniors.

    "Cough, seniors want something to drink? I'll go buy it."

    Hai Yuan interrupted Wujo Satoru's words loudly, trying to change the subject.

    But unfortunately, the situation did not go as he wished, and instead it was moving in an unmanageable direction.

    Xia Youjie shook his head to signal no need.

    Gojo Satoru is an unceremonious order.

    He picked up the menu on the table and glanced at it casually: "I want a white peach milkshake."

    After speaking, he turned his head again and showed off his tone.

    "Jie, are you allowed to have a little girlfriend? I have one too. She is a teacher in this school. I can introduce you to you later."

    Haiyuan turned his head to look at Xia Youjie in trepidation, afraid that he would also say One sentence - by coincidence, my girlfriend is also a teacher.

    But luckily not.

    Xia Youjie just nodded casually.

    "Nana is probably the students here, maybe they already know each other."

    ——More than knowing, maybe they are one person!

    As the only sober person, Hai Yuan felt that he had never been so speechless in his life.

    "Nana? What a coincidence, her name is..."

    Seeing that the conversation was getting more and more out of control, Haiyuan suddenly stood up and said loudly.

    "White peach milkshake, right, what else do you want to order, senior!"

    Gojo Satoru was interrupted again by what he wanted to say. He glanced at the junior who was extremely strange today, and shrugged indifferently.

    "You don't need the rest."

    "Are you all right?" Six Eyes shot him suspiciously, and even Xia Youjie cast a suspicious look.

    Haiyuan had tears in his heart, but he forcibly suppressed it on his face.

    "Okay, I'll go buy it."

    He turned his head quickly.

    Forget it, looking at the appearance of the two seniors, they may break down and blow themselves up at any time, so he should hurry up and inform Miss Qiannai.

    Although it's not good to pedal two boats, but thinking of the two seniors who were angry and runaway, Haibara Yu suddenly couldn't bear it.

    It's not enough, Miss Qiannai, run away!

    "Miss Qiannai!"

    Before I could dial the phone, Haiyuan suddenly appeared in front of me with a panicked face, which startled me.

    "What's the matter?" I was a little puzzled. Is there a curse spirit with short eyes who is coming to blow up the school?

    Hai Yuan took a breath and shook his head at me, he seemed a little hard to say.

    I watched him patiently.

    "It's alright, speak slowly, what happened?"

    Perhaps affected by my calmness, Haibara finally straightened his tongue, lowered his voice, and spoke in my ear.

    "Senior Xia You and Senior Wutiao met! The two of them are sitting outside."

    "You run, I promise not to say."

    I blinked blankly.

    Well, Xia Youjie and Wujou met up.

    and then?

    Isn't it normal for the two of them to meet?

    Why am I running.

    I glanced suspiciously at the anxious Hai Yuan, and I patted my skirt and stood up.

    "Isn't that just right?"

    I turned my head and greeted the student who was in charge of making drinks, and put three milkshakes with different flavors on the tray.

    Then head out first.

    "I'm going to find them."

    Yui Habara watched as Miss Qianna walked over to Wujo Satoru and Xia Youjie without hesitation.

    The amount of information he received today was really overloaded for him, and Hai Yuan couldn't react, so he could only follow behind blankly.

    He looked at the girl with cat ears and maid outfit, and greeted the two seniors with a smile.

    "Xiayou-kun, Wutiao-kun."

    Then he naturally dragged a chair and sat in the middle of the two.

    Place the milkshakes in the tray in front of the two of them one by one.

    "Xiayou-kun doesn't like too sweet, so it has a matcha flavor." "Gojo-     kun

    is the latest white peach flavor."

    The two seniors who were arranged clearly and instantly lost their words: "..."

The overloaded brain analyzed the scene in front of her clearly, and she saw Qianna put a brown tray against her chin, raised her head and showed a smile without haze.

    She seemed to be completely unaware of the gradually strange and even tense atmosphere around her.

    The previous busyness made her thick hair a little disheveled, and her cheeks were rosy.

    "The last cup is from Huiyuan. I remember your favorite vanilla-flavored milkshake."

    The eyes of the two seniors instantly focused on themselves.

    Although China-san's smile is cute, he really likes vanilla-flavored milkshakes the most.

    However, Hai Yuan still shivered subconsciously, and turned around with a dull look to prepare to leave.

    "I suddenly remembered."

    "Qihai said today that he wants to teach me to drink. I think his suggestion is very good. I can't wait for a second, and now I will set off for a long voyage."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 149 49
Alternative title: 家主成长计划 Author: Shiguang Summary: As a daughter, born in a big feudal family that favors sons over daughters, how can she i...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 45.5K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...