Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

95

60 3 0
By Spinfoxie

    Soon, the sporadic information that Haiyuan knew was fooled by Wujo Satoru's mouth, and all of them were fooled.

    "Huh?! Is that so! Jie actually went to the custom shop and found a girlfriend there!"

    Wujo Satoru held his chin in his hands, full of emotion throughout the whole process, and even a sigh was cadenced.

    Panda: "It's really exciting, as expected of Teacher Xia You."

    Dog roll: "Salmon salmon."

    Maki: "...Remove all your dirty thoughts."

    —— Obviously not interested just now, but When listening to the gossip, everyone spontaneously crowded over.

    Please, this is Xia Youjie's gossip, it's a big loss if you don't listen to it.

    On the other hand, Hui Yuan was surrounded by an uncomfortable face, and he coughed in a low voice as he looked at everyone's eyes gleaming.

    "Actually, I don't really know, and I haven't seen each other."

    "Also, it's not good for me to say this kind of thing..." Haiyuan looked tangled and seemed very worried.

    Wujo Satoru waved his hand and hooked his junior's shoulder very casually, speaking earnestly.

    "That guy Jie has never been in a relationship. As his friends, we should be more concerned about his physical and mental health, and we can't let him be deceived by a woman who appeared out of nowhere! Your information, Huiyuan, is very useful, well done. "

    Hai Yuan, who had been crippled by flickering for a long time, touched the back of his head, always feeling that something was wrong.

    Then he heard Wujo senior, who had already been a teacher, mutter something in a low voice.

    "The girl must be super beautiful, tsk, it's cheaper for him."

    Haiyuan: ...What are you talking about!

    But it was too late to regret it now, Wujo Satoru held his shoulders and pulled him mercilessly into his own pirate ship.

    "Speaking of which, spring is here, and it's time for Kikufu to restock."

    Crowd: ...? Is there any connection between these two conditions?

    "Haihara, you just came back from Sendai, and you are familiar with it, so I entrusted you to be a tour guide."

    Haiyuan: ...Senior, you obviously go there at least once a month! Don't tell me you don't know the way!

    Today is Saturday, and I'm in a good mood to apply the latest lip gloss to my lips.

    He carefully tied his hair in front of the mirror and prepared to go out.

    Although Jie returned to Tokyo, he had paid a large sum of money in advance to buy my freedom.

    I am now the most different fireworks in that store. I go there three times a week and stay for 20 minutes each time. During this period, I hardly communicate with any customers. I only have a few words with my colleagues, and then I leave at the time, which is comparable to a social animal. Check in after get off work.

    Madam Ganley had no choice but to offer me up for the sake of money.

    After all, whoever gives the money is the uncle.

    Only Yuko, who had provoked me before, still persevered, always trying to stumbling me, and occasionally naively showing off in front of me how many drinks her customers had given her.

    Whenever that time, I look at her with a calm face and encouragement.

    "Yuko is amazing." Then she clapped her hands like a seal.

    This trick works very well, and Yuko gets angry like a puffer fish every time.

    Actually quite cute.

    Although I don't have any impression of her, it is clear that the original "Sana" did not deal with her, which led to the current unilateral confrontation.

    I have no interest in slapping a girl in the face, anyway, in two weeks, there should be no communication between us.

    --if everything goes well.

    And the reason why I dress up seriously today is because I don't have to work in a custom shop today.

    The day after Xia Youjie left, I found a part-time job at a dessert shop. The interview process went very smoothly. After chatting with me for less than ten minutes, the shop manager decided to let me come to work tomorrow.

    There is only dessert in the world that can't live up to it.

    I think going to work in a dessert shop is like a pilgrimage, and I even added a new set of cosmetics for myself - relying on the share of the custom shop.

    Well, if you think about it, it's actually Xia Youjie's money.

    But it doesn't matter, I looked at the front of the mirror for a while, and added a burgundy bow to the top of the hair.

    ——After all, the work uniform of the dessert shop is wine red.

    After finishing the matching, I was finally satisfied, and went out with a smile on my back.

    "Kizang-kun, I'm going to work."

    At this time, Yuren Kuzhang was sitting on the sofa watching TV with a serious face.

    "Be careful on the way, I'll pick you up at nine o'clock."

    Although I repeatedly stressed that I was fine, my classmate Huzhang was still worried that I would walk alone at night, and it would be difficult to be kind. Anyway, the dessert place is not far away, so I didn't go any further. reject.

    "Okay, I'll leave you a red velvet cake then."

    Knotweed smiled at me embarrassedly.

    "Thank you, Sister Qiannai."

    "It's a small matter, you're welcome." I waved at him and went out excitedly.

    After trotting all the way to the store, I greeted the store manager again.

    "You're here, I just researched a new product, come and try it." The other party looked up at me.

    "Okay, okay." I sat at the table with a happy face, carefully digging a spoonful with a spoon.

    "Delicious!"

    ——The dense cream, the soft cake body, and the crispy and fragrant pistachio pieces are a perfect match.

    The uncle of the store manager couldn't help laughing when he saw that I was eating deliciously: "That's good."

    The storefront of this dessert shop is very small, but the layout is quite attentive. If you just stop and take a look outside the store, you will feel from the bottom of your heart. Sweet and warm.

    ——The main reason why I came to this store to apply for a job was that the decoration of this store was too much to my liking, and it looked delicious. My legs were out of control, so I walked in by myself. .

    Not to mention that the manager's craftsmanship is indeed quite good. The desserts I have eaten range from 1,000 to 800. This store can definitely be ranked in the top five.

    However, because of the small size of the store, there are only two waiters in the whole store, and the store manager is responsible for making cakes at the back door.

    However, when I think about the craftsmanship of the store manager, I am full of energy and feel that this is the most perfect job in the world.

    "Predecessor, senior!" Even Hui Yuan, who respected everyone very much, couldn't take it anymore.

    "You don't really want to go to that store."

    He lowered his voice and stood on the street nervously, looking suspiciously around.

    If it weren't for his baby face being innocent enough and well-behaved, I'm afraid he would really be regarded as a strange person.

    Compared to Haiyuan's cramped situation, Wujo Satoru put his hands in his pockets, and even if his eyes were covered with black bandages, he could see that he was very comfortable, as if he had returned to his happy hometown.

    "Well, it can't be said that I went there on purpose, I just care about my colleagues."

    He said hypocritically.

    "And what are you afraid of, Jie is abroad now and can't come back."

    "Is this the direction?" Gojo Satoru was excited.

    "Yes, yes." Hui Yuan's heart was ashes, and his only thought was to regret it.

    ——Wuwu, if Senior Wutiao really messed up Senior Xia You's girlfriend, then he can only apologize with death.

    But it was clear that Hai Yuan was a little early in despair.

    Because a certain evil white-haired teacher suddenly stopped when he turned a street corner.

    He stared at a dessert shop on the side of the road for a while.

     "This shop..." Gojo Satoru   murmured, "It looks delicious."    

 "Then why don't we go in and sit?" he asked tentatively.     

Gojo Satoru was very gratified that his junior was so good at it, and immediately walked into the store with good deeds.    

 The store is very small. Looking around, there are only five small tables. Each table is covered with a pink and white plaid tablecloth. There are small and delicate candlesticks on the table, and a pink rose is slanted in a glass vase.    

 - It really looks delicious.     

As soon as Haiyuan came in, he smelled the indescribable aroma of cake, which effectively relieved his nervousness.     

"Senior Wujo..." He was about to say something, but suddenly found that the people around him were staring straight ahead not far away.     

——Gojo Satoru even pulled the blindfold off.     

Hirohara: ? ? ?    

 He followed the other party's gaze forward, only to find Gojo Satoru staring at a young girl endlessly.     

——The other party looked at most in her twenties, her profile was gentle and beautiful, and the red bow on her head swayed slightly as she tilted her head, making people think that it was a real butterfly staying on her body in a trance.     

The key is that Hai Yuan had a very good impression of her almost the moment he saw the other party.     

The strangest thing is that this kind of good feeling is not like seeing a deer who sees a beautiful girl, but with dependence and trust, and even made Haiyuan feel a sense of loss at a certain moment.     

He hadn't waited for him to pull away from this emotion.

    Haiyuan suddenly heard Gojo Satoru say terrible words in a very soft voice.

    "I seem to... fell in love at first sight."

    Hai Yuan:... Huh?

    He just dragged the unreliable senior to the chair and sat down, instead of going up to talk to him like a pervert.

    "Skill, you must pay attention to skill, senior!" He tried his best to lower his voice.     

Wutiaowu 's soul came out  of the body: "Hey, what kind of flowers are better for my wedding with her, wouldn't red roses be too vulgar." .     

There are new customers in the store, and I have already noticed the low-pitched conversation and the sound of pulling chairs.    

 But at the time, he was busy calculating the accounts, so he didn't look up immediately. When he finally wrote the last one, he breathed a sigh of relief, picked up the menu and walked over to the table of guests.   

  "Excuse me..."     

I held the menu and was stunned.     

The familiar white hair and blue eyes - this is Gojo Satoru.     

There is also a nervous face next to Yu Habara.     

I was very surprised and at the same time wanted to laugh.    

 Sendai is really outstanding, why so many people like to run here from Tokyo.    

 The unexpected encounter with Xia Youjie before was still helpful to me, at least I was stunned for a short time, and then I quickly maintained my apparent calm.     

——Of course, the inside is still stormy.    

 "May I ask what you want?" Gojo Satoru didn't wear sunglasses, he just stared at me blankly without saying a word.    

 I was a little confused, so I had to repeat it again.     

Wujo Satoru still didn't make a sound, and Hai Yuan, who was next to him, looked like he was about to cry, and quickly took the initiative to take over the menu to remedy it.

    Who would have thought that before he had time to touch the cover, Wujo Satoru directly took it away.

    Me:...

    Haihara:...

    what's the matter with this person, did the infinite technique finally burn out his brain?

    The surprise and emotion of the reunion instantly turned into a familiar silence.

    "What do you want?" I said stiffly, my fists hardened.

    Gojo Satoru continued to stare at my face without delaying anything else.

    Seeing him read out the desserts on the menu quickly and accurately, if I hadn't been able to stop him in the end, he would have read the entire book.

    "These six people are enough."

    "It's okay, I have a good appetite."

    "...Okay."

    I closed my eyes and turned to leave, but was suddenly stopped.

    Turning around, he found Wujo Wuzheng's expression hesitant to speak.

    "Sir, do you have anything else to do?" Out of my former classmate friendship, I was going to give him another chance.

    "What kind of flowers do you prefer to have at your wedding?" Gojo Satoru was very serious, looking eager for knowledge.

    Next to him, Hai Yuan suddenly covered his forehead and closed his eyes as if he was unwilling to accept the reality.

    I was shocked:…………Huh? ? ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 31.3K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
47.8K 841 20
Cover editing by;Gemi_baby (art belongs to Alielerart) A book about how Miko and Ei created life to their wonderful child, after Miko experienced som...
17K 422 29
A girl named Camilla had a childhood best friend Juan. They were both living in Mexico since Camilla's mother was mexican. Her father was half englis...
487K 10.3K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.