Enchantment high degree favor...

By Spinfoxie

Author: Haruhi Yucha Alternate Title: 咒术高专好感度获取日志 Summary: You swear that the original intention of enter... More

Enchantment high degree favorability acquisition log
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112

92

49 3 0
By Spinfoxie

    Sugizawa No. 3 High School in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture.

    It is spring now, and the cherry blossoms planted by the school path are all in full bloom.

    As soon as the wind blew, the little bit of spring on the branches fell one after another, brushing the pink petals on the faces of pedestrians.

    Huzhang Yuren had no intention of stopping to appreciate it. He carried a shoulder bag and quickly ran across the path, all the way to the classroom.

    I shouldn't have stayed up late to play games last night, but I really overslept today.

    Rushing to the classroom on the spot, Kuzhang Yuren sat on his seat and gasped for breath, only to find that the entire classroom was in a very strange state.

    ——Everyone seems to be sitting in their seats honestly, but everyone’s expressions are vaguely restrained with excitement.

    "What happened?" Hu Zhang couldn't help turning his head and asked the classmates beside him.

    The other party sneaked up immediately, with the joy of sharing gossip with others on his face.

    "Don't you know? We're going to change to a new teacher. That bald guy who is so fierce is finally going to change classes and torture others."

    The male classmate showed a longing look on his face.

    "And I heard that a super cute teacher took over. I'm so happy."

    He couldn't help smirking at the imagined picture.

    Hu Zhang touched the back of his head, and suddenly realized that although the previous head teacher didn't like him very much, he himself felt that it was fine, so he didn't have any special reaction to changing teachers.

    While the other party was still smirking, Hu Zhang wisely pulled over the workbook he put on the table and started copying.

    After all, it was too late to play the game yesterday, and I forgot to write the Chinese homework.

    The new teacher came in at this time.

    The male classmate beside him had long since lost his voice.

    The entire classroom fell silent.

    Huzhang Yuren kept the pen in his hand and took time to glance at the podium.

    ——The pen in my hand stopped involuntarily.

    The knotweed looked at the direction of the podium with a dull look, the ink dizzy on the workbook because the tip of the pen stayed in the same place for too long.

    But he didn't pay attention to it at all.

    Huzhang stared blankly at the new teacher showing them a sweet smile, and began to introduce himself in a gentle tone.

    "Hello everyone, my name is Shikano China."

    "I will be your teacher this semester." The

    other party seemed to have noticed him, his smiling almond eyes stayed on his body, and then moved away.

    Hu Zhang suddenly blushed, hurriedly put away the workbook, and carefully pushed back the workbook at the same table.

    But the newly-appointed teacher didn't notice his little thought, but turned around and picked up the chalk, and seriously wrote his name on the blackboard.

    [System, do you think my writing on the blackboard looks like the level written by the teacher? 】

    I didn't even frown when I killed the curse spirit, and now I feel my calves shaking when I stand on the podium.

    The system understands my humiliating behavior.

    [It doesn't matter, host, your words are not bad according to the public's eyes]

    Maybe because I am a scumbag, I have always been in awe of the sacred profession of a teacher, and I never thought that one day I would be able to stand to the podium.

    Fortunately, I don't need to teach as a teacher.

    My usual job is to organize class meetings, home visits and some class chores. Although I haven't done any of them before, fortunately there is a system to check the data frantically to help me cheat. The first day of work finally passed without any danger. .

    "Get off work, get off work, get off work." I muttered to myself as I quickly packed my bags and planned to leave.

    Whoever wanted to come out of the door of the office saw a familiar pink hair.

    "Huh? Knotweed-kun." I was a little surprised.

    The other side shook his head embarrassedly.

    "Luye-sang, no no no, Mr. Luye." The boy seemed a little embarrassed.

    "I have always been a peer of Luye, but I didn't expect to become my teacher."

    It turned out to be this, I breathed a sigh of relief and waved my hand.

    "I didn't make it clear at the time. I stole my diploma and documents while no one at home went back, so I could successfully apply for this job."

    "I haven't said it before, and I'm not sure if I can apply for it. "—Actually, it was because the system helped me arrange my identity yesterday.

    But that doesn't stop me from talking nonsense with my eyes open.

    For this flawed rhetoric, the knotweed seemed to completely believe it.

    "That's it!" He looked at the bag I was holding in his hand, "Do you want to go back together?"

    Although I really wanted to go with this sunny and chatty classmate of knotweed, the identity the system gave me was really It's too complicated, and I'll have to rush it right away.

    So I could only refuse the other party with a bitter face.

    "I'm sorry, but I'm going to go to a convenience store to work in the future, so let's go back first."     "

    Okay.

    "

In school, I turned two cars by myself, and finally found my part-time job amid all the luxuries.

    Maybe my serious business attire is enough to attract attention in such a place, and there are not many cowherds who approached me along the way.

    I looked at the other person's fancy eyeliner and dyed blond hair, and immediately thought of a little white-faced professional in my mind.

    Feeling a stomachache, he quickly refused.

    I gritted my teeth and stared at the colorful sign, then closed my eyes.

    - Slipped in through the back door.

    Nonsense, I dress like this, and it's too conspicuous to enter through the gate.

    Trembling all the way, I found the locker room with low eyebrows and pleasing eyes. I slipped in and changed my professional clothes and put on a small black skirt.

    The neckline and hem of the skirt are embroidered with layers of lace without being exposed.

    Before heading out, I re-lined my eyeliner, applied false lashes, and painted a heavy red lip.

    In order to distinguish myself from my usual appearance, I also drew a small tear mole right under my eyes.

    Out of some kind of passive sabotage mentality, I hid in the locker room and played games for half an hour. Seeing that I couldn't hold it any longer, I put away my phone and walked out.

    "Where have you been? Customers have to be robbed, and beauty alone is useless!"

    Seeing me appear, a sharp female voice suddenly rang in my ears.

    I looked up and saw a tall woman standing in front of me.

    The makeup of the other party is very heavy, but it is difficult to hide the traces of the years, and the look in my eyes is full of hatred that iron is not steel.

    Is this the legendary mother-san?

    My expression gradually became sluggish.

    Her fingernails were covered with crystals, and she gestured to my forehead.

    But I stooped to dodge it sensitively, and I always felt that my fragile forehead couldn't bear the blow at all.

    "There are guests who order you, room 302, hurry up."

    "Also, look at what you're wearing." She scolded me, stretched out her hand and pulled down the lace on my chest, and picked up a pair of delicate high-heeled leather shoes for me again. .

    "Change quickly."

    I ran out of the locker room with my high heels in my arms.

    [Tong, I really can't do it] I

    stepped on the carpet in the corridor with trepidation, I felt like I was about to cry.

    When the system sees me in such pain, it is also complicated.

    [That’s okay, it’s okay, I can’t stand it anymore, I can always find a new identity]

    I was about to give up, but when I heard the system’s words, I suddenly hesitated.

    As an outsider, I should have been in a state of being rejected by the world consciousness at any time. I could stand here and jump around, relying on the system to help me confuse my vision.

    But this is not a long-term solution after all. The reason why I was discovered by the world consciousness last time, and then caused my body to weaken rapidly, was also because the system was busy disguising itself as a love game, and did not communicate with me much, let alone cooperate with me. Rebuild the character.     ——【If you can completely rebuild this character before the world realizes that something is wrong, then even if you make a big move to change the fate of other people, it will not happen again】The     system is like this with me Commitment.     But it is not easy to find a suitable identity. First of all, the age and gender must be matched, and then the body and appearance must be similar. Finally, it is also an important point.     ——The other party must have died unexpectedly without resentment, and had no nostalgia when he left the world, and the place of death should not be too far away.     Only then can the system sneak in under the eyelids of world consciousness.     As long as I play this role well during this period, after about a month, the system will be able to help tamper with and reinforce the memories of most people, and create a seamless new identity for me.

    It was a stroke of luck to find such a person in a short period of time, how could it be so easy to run into another one.

    Thinking of this, my upper and lower lips seemed to be glued, and I couldn't say the phrase "let's go then" anyway.

    After hesitating again and again, I gritted my teeth, put on the high-heeled shoes in my hand, and went straight to 302 aggressively.

    Isn't it just a drink? I go!

    I opened the private room door with pride, and faced the piercing gazes one after another, I suddenly felt a little cowardly again.

    Wow, I have never seen this scene before.

    [You said that such a good teacher should not come to the custom shop for a part-time job? 】

    The system pondered again and again.

    [Maybe it's for the pursuit of excitement]

    ... It's quite exciting. I knew I should learn from Shi Er. I walked in with my hands and feet, and found a corner and sat down with a stiff face.

    Not long after I sat down, a strong smell of alcohol suddenly moved towards me.

    "Yo, this is not our Sana, why are you so late this time?"

    Sana is the stage name of "I" here.

    The other party gestured to hug me, and I even smelled the faint smell of sweat on the other party's body.

    After realizing this, my hair stood on end, and my fists were secretly clenched.

    This angle is just right for a perfect lower hook.

    But just before I put it into practice, a delicate female voice interrupted us.

    "Mr. Imai, you made it clear that you liked me the most and also opened a drink for me. Why did you change as soon as Sana came in? It's too much."

    A pair of snow-white and soft arms hooked the other's neck.

    I instantly put down my clenched fists, lowered my head and pretended to be a cowardly incomprehensible look.

    "Of course I like Yuko." Imai glanced at me.

    "But Sana is indeed prettier."

    I changed my sitting position and began to study the patterns on the floor carefully.

    That Mr. Imai was clearly fantasizing about enjoying a scene where two girls compete for one guy, but I turned out to be completely off the beaten track, sitting on the edge of the sofa and pretending to be deaf.

    So he didn't know what kind of mentality he was out of, and said loudly to Yuko beside him.

    "It's up to you to open a few bottles of wine today."

    Yuko gave me a provocative look, but her voice was still sweet.

    "I really like Mr. Imai the most~"

    I changed my angle again and began to carefully observe the color of the wallpaper.

    Maybe my negative attitude was too obvious, those two finally let me go and started to rub against each other beside me.

    After another 20 minutes of out-of-body sitting, I finally excused myself to go to the toilet and slipped out the back door of the store.

    [Today's share is enough, the host has worked hard for you]

    I waved my hands tiredly, didn't even have the energy to change my clothes, and walked alone on the street at night with my bag.

    It was already dark, and there were not even a few pedestrians on the road. The temperature at night was a little low, and I couldn't help hugging my arms.

    I thought it was still bad luck today, but I didn't expect that I was halfway there, and it suddenly started to rain in the sky.

    "Huh?!"

    I was shocked by the cold rain and couldn't help shaking.

    "It's really annoying."

    After looking around, I quickly ran to the convenience store not far away, planning to go in and buy an umbrella.

    Who would have thought that as soon as I ran to the door, the door of the convenience store suddenly opened, and I just bumped into someone head-on.

    "boom!"

    Under the influence of this impact, I fell to the ground, my palms were torn in an instant, and even the high-heeled shoe straps on my feet were broken.

    "It hurts." I held my swollen ankle.

    "Don't you have eyes when running so fast? It's really in the way." The

    other party's voice was nice, but the content was very piercing.

    I endured the pain and looked up.

    There were two young girls dressed as jk standing in front of me, and the one with white hair that I bumped into in front of me.

    The drink in her hand was knocked over, and she was looking angrily at her soiled skirt.

    I stared blankly at her face.

    "Hey! Don't you apologize for bumping into someone?" She raised her eyes, as if planning to say something cruel.

    But the next second he saw me, he lost his voice.

    "You..." The white-haired jk took a step towards me, stunned for a long time before coughing.

    "Forget it, be careful next time, I'll help you up." The girl was a little embarrassed.

    I snapped back to my senses and hurriedly lowered my head.

    I know they don't even remember it, but I must be in a bad state right now.

    ——It can't be such a reunion.

    Wearing a dusty skirt, the makeup on her face may also be spent.

    I didn't dare to look up and wanted to hide my face and run away.

    "It's alright, I'll just go by myself." I tried my best to get up from the ground while covering my face with my long drooping hair.

    But the front fell so hard that he even sprained his ankle and couldn't stand up immediately.

    I was ashamed and embarrassed, and my face was hot enough to fry an egg.

    "What's wrong?"

    To make matters worse, at this moment, I suddenly heard a voice that was so familiar that I could no longer be familiar with it resounding not far away.

    - No, why did he appear here? Shouldn't he be in Tokyo?

    I buried my head, my lips trembling.

    No, I must have heard it wrong.

    But reality slapped the face quickly, as the owner of the voice walked in our direction.

    "Teacher Xia You." The white-haired Nanako suddenly became a little nervous.

    Seeing this scene, Xia Youjie quickly realized what had just happened, and turned around to apologize to me.

    "Sorry, my student accidentally bumped into you, do I need to take you to the hospital?"

    His voice was gentle and distant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1K 38
Lucy Heartifilla is a perfect fairy angle. She's beautiful in every way. But her life is not so like her, when an unexpected turn falls into her path...
558K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...