where I should've been (EDITI...

By 6ixtsix

UNDER MASSIVE RECONSTRUCTION BECAUSE THIS BOOK BADLY NEEDS IT Promised a total turn around in her life.vaness... More

authors note
chapter 1**
chapter 2**
chapter 3**
chapter 4**
chapter 5**
chapter 6**
chapter 7**
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
author note

chapter 44

218 14 0
By 6ixtsix

Petra's pov:

      We are currently on our way to the police station. I don't care what happens to any of the officers when we get there. Since the dpo is refusing to release Vanessa after being told to do so, I'm gonna unleash hell on him and anybody who tries to stop me.

      We got there in record time. We are going in there, to talk to him like mature adults. If he still proves stubborn. I'm gon make sure his sorry ass don't make it out of that place alive.

   "We are to see dpo James." I said to the guy at the front desk.

   "Is he expecting you?"

   "Would we be here if he wasn't? Now show us his office. We don't got all day." Red said in her usual commanding tone.

    The guy nodded and took us to where I supposed was his office. These are the people who are supposed to protect the citizens?  He didn't even call his boss to confirm. I sighed shaking my head. Anyways it's none of my business. They can run their precinct anyhow they fucking wanna when my baby is out of here.

      "This is his door." He pointed to a door by the left and walked away.

    I opened the door and got in. I didn't even bother to knock.

   "Wh- what are you guys doing here." He rushed out trying to put his dick back in his pants.

   I scrunched my face up at the disgusting sight before me.this imbecile was in here masturbating. The moans of the pornstar still playing as he was trying to fix himself.

   I walked to his computer and turned it off. I wiped my hands with the baby wipes on his desk and threw it in him.

     "Who gave you guys the audacity to come in here?!!" He yelled.

   "Lower your fucking voice asshole." Red said with an annoyed look on her face.

   "What are you girls doing in my office. I won't repeat myself!"

   "I thought I told you lower your fucking voice." Red said shooting the chair just few inches above his shoulder.

  He tried scrambling out of the chair and fell face first on the floor. I laughed at how pathetic he looks right now.

  "Get the fuck up!" I yelled when he was taking too much time laying on the floor.

  "W- what do you want?" He asked more calmly this.

"Good.....we can now have a normal conversation without raising our voices." I smiled and took the sit in front of his desk. While Red stood beside me.

     "Okay. I won't raise my voice. What is it you want from me?" He asked

   "I want you to release Vanessa, don't even try to say any bullshit because I know she has already been granted release."

"That's not how the system works. I don't know what you and the judge are thinking but. U can't just make a call for a person who has been incarcerated. To be released. The law doesn't work like that." He said trying to act like he knew the law

   Can you imagine the nonsense. Coming out of that filthy hole he calls a mouth?

    "So you not gonna let her out the easy way, ain't it?"

  "The easy way is her coming out after 10 years."

   "I've had it with that mouth of yours. Tell your officers to release her, before I shoot your fucking brains. You must have  known by now that I'm not afraid to do it."

   "Shooting me won't get her out." He said smirking widely.

   "Oh really? How about we shoot Steven. You know him right? Your only son. And then we kill mother dearest. It won't hurt you right? She's supposed to be dead anyways. Then finally we kill lil wifey, it would be such a shame because she's so pretty. I must say, you have very good taste." I said smirking.

   He had a horrified look on his face. "Y- you  won't do anything to t- them" he stuttered. His whole douche demeanor has turned into a petrified one.

    "You want to see for yourself?" I asked smiling widely.he didn't answer so I opened my phone and showed him the photos Maddy sent to Me.

   Maddy is so crazy. She even took photos with his son and his wife.

   "This is today" he said more to himself.

  "Correct! So will you be releasing her or I make a call and order for your son to be killed? You wouldn't want that right?"

   "Okay, okay fine. I will tell them to bring her out." He finally agreed.

  "Good job. Now tell them to bring her here. And don't even try anything funny. Because I will literally make you watch your family get killed before your eyes." I warned.

  "I won't." He said and then called them to release her.

   Finally.....I wouldn't have killed his family because they were innocent people. Okay, maybe I would have killed the wife if he was still refusing. But that would be his fault not mine. Afterall I gave him another option to choose.

    I looked at him and saw that he was fidgeting and sweating so much. His shirt was literally soaked with sweat. He had a scared look on his face.

  "What is up with you?" Red asked the question that was in my mind

  "N- nothing. Im fine it's nothing." He said breathing heavily.

  He looks very suspicious right now.

Vanessa' pov:

     I was staring at the ceiling waiting for God to just cut my breath,So I can just die.

   My cell opened, I didn't even bother to see who it was. I was too tired.

  "Get up Vanessa. Follow me." Officer Daniels said. Of course it her.

   "Where are we going to?" I asked

    "I don't know the kind of trick your people did, but you have been released. You are free to go." She said happily.

   I didn't feel anything when I heard the news. I didn't know how to react to it. This is probably one of those scenarios where I get released only for me to be met by another terrible encounter. After all I'm the most unlucky person alive. I'm probably being released so that Maurice can take me to where he would torture me and watch me die slowly in pain and agony. My life has always been from one misfortune to another. So this news doesn't sit well with me. I don't want to go. I know I said I want to die but not in pains and definitely not getting killed by Maurice.

  "Why are you not standing up?are you not happy about the news? You're going to be a free woman Vanessa. Come on! This is not the reaction I was expecting."

   "Do you really believe I'm going to be released and walk around free when Maurice is still alive?" I asked shaking my head. I know where this is all leading to.

   "That would have been a problem if Maurice was the one who asked for you to be released. But he wasn't the one. I haven't even seen him in a week." She said still happy.

  "That doesnt mean he can't request for my release." I said laying back on the bed.

  "Come on. Get up." She said dragging me by my hand outside.

   Ugghhhh. I hate life!! Why cant things just go my way for once.

I grumbled and walked behind her.

  "You're so cute when you're angry." She said chuckling.

  "I doubt it"  i said rolling my eyes.

    We got to the changing room again.  I started taking my clothes off and saw her staring,I raised a brow at her.

"What? This is the last time I get to see you naked. Can't you just let me look?" She begged.

  "Turn around pervert"

  "Okay fine! Jeezz"

   I chuckled and undress my self and started putting on my clothes back on.

   "Turn around" I said to her.

  She immediately engulfed me in a warm hug. I hugged her back. And pulled away when she started sniffing.

  "Don't tell me you caught feelings for me" I taunted

  "Hell nahhh.... I was just crying because you smell so bad." She said pushing me away.

  I laughed at her and hugged her tightly. "I'm gonna miss you officer perverts." I said, then pulled away and pecked her cheeks. She touched her cheek and smiled widely.

   "I'm never washing my face" she said beaming with joy

   "It's not like you washed it before." I replied making her hitting my shoulder.

  "Ouch!! I'm reporting you. This is police brutality." I said fake glaring at her.

  "Let's go.. I'm gonna miss you so much Vanessa." She said and then lead me out of the room to where ever she was taking me to.

    She got in front of a door and knocked on it. A very familiar voice said 'come in' maybe I'm just imagining it, but that sounds alot like her voice.

     We got into the office and there she was in her 5'11 glory, looking tired and stressed. I stared at her making sure not to blink, so she wouldn't disappear.

  "P- Petra?" My eyes began to water " sh- she's there, right? I'm not imagining her right?" I asked officer Daniels. Who nodded her head.

   I ran to her and hugged her tightly weeping uncontrollably. I've missed her touch, her warm embrace.

  "It's okay mama. I'm here now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

374K 4.9K 37
"baby moan for me" she mumbled against my ears, her breath was hot as she circled two fingers inside me. My pussy was throbbing, it wanted her so bad...
2.3K 220 16
Book three of Country Core Series. From birth, Trinity saw the world differently than her peers. Not that she knew much of her peers in her childhoo...
1.1K 13 7
Mini Series and Mini Stories!!!!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *OneShot and Mini book Series of GirlXGirl imagine, and turn you dream into a re...
612K 22.7K 28
"I can't be with you." I whispered, tracing my hands down his arm. The blank stare he gave me was clear that he was trying to stay strong. He hated s...