INFINITY

Galing kay Lady_Luna_Latteton

Alyona Ivanov-Stark is your typical deranged and two face friend. An Avenger with a life of... Well, a villai... Higit pa

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
SPECIAL CHAPTER
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
084
085
086
087
088
089
SPECIAL CHAPTER [1/2]
090
091
092
093.5
093
094
095
096
097
098
099
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
111
[SPECIAL CHAPTER 2/2]
112
113
CHARACTER PROFILE
114

110

65 0 2
Galing kay Lady_Luna_Latteton

KIM DOKJA'S POINT OF VIEW

The God of Wine and Ecstasy. The only person who used such a modifier was Dionysus, one of the 12 gods of Olympus. I couldn't hear the song but I could see the drops of alcohol dancing to an unknown melody. The bubbles moved like they had life, forming numerous notes on the ground. The notes repeatedly moved between me and Alyona.

[The constellation 'God of Wine and Ecstasy' is humming.]

Yoo Sangah looked at the notes carefully and opened her mouth. "It is the puppy waltz," Alyona started humming to the notes below us. "Valse du petit Chien, or in English the puppy waltz... One of the few pieces I learned on my first day of studying music." I look at her with bemused eyes, "Can you read musical notes?"

"Yeah, My dad find me a trainer when I told him I want to play instruments." Yoo Sangah cocked her head in our direction and continued speaking. "Why did Chopin suddenly appear?" I didn't have a clue. It was strange that Dionysus knew about Chopin in the first place. No. According to the original story, he was someone with great interest in the musical culture of later generations. It wasn't strange.

"Dionysus in the greek mythology in our universe find human's music very entertaining so he knows some of them."= The notes formed a circle and then arrows that pointed towards the remaining soju bottles and the wine on Alyona's cup. Yoo Sangah wondered, "...Is he telling us to drink more?"

"Let's drink," There was no other way to interpret it. "Yoo Sangah-ssi, drink only a little bit. At least one person should be sane." Alyona said and drank the whole cup full of red wine. The noticeably red cheeks of her flush on the moonlight's shine.

She's right, I needed someone to protect my teammates if I became drunk. I could wake up Lee Gilyoung and Shin Yoosung, who only drank cider, but I wanted to let them sleep well. "Dokja-ssi can't drink well?" I was stupefied and embarrassed to answer, "He is not a strong drinker." Alyona answered for me instead.

I lightly tapped my glass against them and drank the soju. The alcohol entered my body and made me feel hot. However, the notes didn't stop. "...I think I should drink more." Alyona groaned and snatched the cup away from me. "I'll drink your fill, now you drunkard constellation-" Then she proceeded to swallow the remaining alcohol on my previous fill.

Alyona drank in my stead, Heat rose from inside me and I could feel the redness on my face. To think she'd go this far for me. The movements of the musical notes became more active. No, did it look more active because I was drunk? Yoo Sangah smiled at Alyona drunkenly. "It is nice to drink with you, I was a bit lonely."

I watch the two females race to drink the remaining soju bottles, I felt a bit better as a mellow smell rose, I looked away as a heavy feeling encompasses my chest. I suddenly turned around when I heard bottles tumbling down and found that the two were very close to each other. I had been quite far away from them...

I don't like how this was turning, I was miscalculated to let Alyona take my stead for me. The sound of their drunken breathing was harsh. I didn't know if it was Alyona's breathing or the breathing of Yoo Sangah. The latter female lightly touched Alyona. Their faces were a hairsbreadth away from each other. "Alyona-ssi," Yoo Sangah let out a needy sigh to my girlfriend.

"Yes, Sangah-ssi?" Alyona's trademark guileful voice replied. She skimmed Yoo Sangah's cheek and approached her face closer, I watched with bated breath. My chest felt an unfamiliar tightness that cause my breathing to turn ragged. I dart at Alyona's face which was illuminated by the moon's light.

It was a face free of makeup but it was hard to find any blemishes, Even from afar, you can tell how ethereal she was. Yoo Sangah slowly leaned toward Alyona more. Their face was getting closer and closer. A pair of quarter notes and eighth notes danced intensely around us three. My heart started to beat faster at the scene in front of me.

[The exclusive skill 'Fourth Wall' has offset some of the drunkenness.]

The message popped up and my mind cleared. Yes, this couldn't happen in reality. Yoo Sangah wasn't such a person. It was only possible because this was Ways of Survival. I abruptly pulled Alyona's shoulder as soon as she was gonna dive in and kiss Yoo Sangah. "Alyona, take your mind off the gutter."

"Huh? Ah... ah?" The startled Yoo Sangah blinked, Her face turned red for the first time. "I-I, what did I...?" Alyona slumped on me and groaned. "Man! I was about to kiss her?!" I grew annoyed at her and separated from her leaning body. "...In front of me?" As if a fire was burning bright in me. I pulled her by the neck and kiss her urgently. To remove the feeling in my chest, it was a mix of annoyance, fear, sadness, and anger.

In the peripheral view of my eyes, Yoo Sangah stared at us with bright jealous eyes, she close her eyes and slumped down to the ground. "You jealous?" She pulled away from me and straddled my hips.  As expected, it wasn't Yoo Sangah's will, It was Alyona's driven hormones that push those scenes earlier to happen. I was in a slightly miserable mood as I opened my mouth and spoke to the woman hovering above me. 

"Look, you tried to take advantage of her when she's drunk... You promised her that she would be safe with you here. Then you outright broke that promise, nearly kissing her in front of your significant other." The earlier's somberness in my chest turned into a wave of gut-wrenching anger.

A sudden culmination hit her, The wild red blush on her face subsides. "...Sorry, I-I got dazy." I sighed and look at the Yoo Sangah behind her. She was fast asleep on the hard pavement. I returned my attention to the gloomy Alyona and pulled her in for a passionate kiss once more. The notes on the ground started moving wildly. I pulled away for a breath and stared at her doe eyes.

"I like it more when you're tipsy," I muttered on her red beaten face. The once dominant aura that surrounds her was now flipped into a docile and submissive aura. I pulled her in for another kiss as the earlier's jealousy returned to me. "Dok-...ja, the thing we're supposed to do." I inhaled a breath once I realized what I was doing. I smiled at her once again dazy state.

"Stay awake for me yeah?" She nodded and got off me quietly. The notes hovering on the ground stop abruptly. "Stop playing and get straight to the point." The notes all stopped at the same time. It was a serene silence like the midnight festival had suddenly stopped. The alcohol bubbles fell to the ground and sparks flew, Then the bubbles formed one string of words.

-You broke the excitement, we're just about to reach the exciting part.

(A/N:(Papunta palang tayo sa exciting part...))

I was a bit surprised by the letters written on the ground. "Your daughter is sleeping with my husband." I look at Alyona as the words she enunciates stir confusion within me. "What?" I look at her fog. "Nabuntis ni David ang anak ninyo at pumunta siya sa America para ipa-abort ang bata... Translation? David impregnated your daughter and she flew to America to have the child aborted."

I look away at her and chose to ignore her nonsensical blabbering. A few words written in bubbles on the ground might not seem great, however, it was extremely difficult for constellations to communicate with incarnations in Ways of Survival. It was why the constellations used the dokkaebi channels to convey 'indirect messages.'

-That girl does have strange humor, I like her...

In the first place, spreading messages to Earth without the help of the dokkaebis was only possible among the highest-class constellations and the consumption of probability was huge. The probability of the world being sensitive to 'language.' I heard a faint cry from the Great Hall in the sky. 

The god of this world had noticed Dionysus' existence. The fact that he delivered a message directly without going through an incarnation meant he had confidence in his backer... As expected, the 12 gods of Olympus were different. I opened my mouth in a deliberate provocation. "If you are so confident then come and talk to me in person." Then the string of words moved.

-I don't like those with tentacles. It is annoying to fight. If I go down myself, everyone will die.

I hadn't expected anything. Seoul would be turned into powder if the 12 gods of Olympus descended. "He's quite the chatterbox now isn't he?" I snorted at Alyona's snide comment. 

-My mother died that way because of my father.

"Maybe he is talking about one of the myths of his birth." Alyona drew closer behind me and read the writing on the ground. I nodded in acknowledgment, "As far as I knew, Dionysus' parents were Zeus and Princess Semele of Thebes. Hera was jealous of Zeus and Semele and disguised herself as Semele's nurse, encouraging Semele by saying the following. 'Zeus might be a fake. Ask him to show you what he looks like when he is in Olympus.' Semele was fooled and demanded that Zeus do this. Then she died from Zeus' brilliance."

I listened to the story and cocked my head. "Though that one story is a bit different from the story I know in my universe... As far as I know, his mother isn't the princess of Thebes..." I was a bit surprised by her words. So it is clear that some people here do exist in her universe. The string of words changed like it was amused.

-Hrmm. You, humans, know me very well.

As Alyona said, Dionysus' birth myth was twofold. One was the version where Princess Semele of Thebes was his mother. The other version had Hades' wife, Persephone as his mother. I asked Dionysus, "I'm curious. Which of the two versions is real?"

-Is it important?

"It is important, There is a reason I need it to be the latter." Jung Heewon's suggestion to drink was an attempt to lure Dionysus. He was the son of Persephone. If this myth was correct, Dionysus could probably contact Persephone, Hades' wife.

-Rude human, I like the girl better.

The string trembled once more.

-Still, I like rude humans, They entertain me.

I already knew which myth it was. Dionysus' story was mentioned in Ways of Survival.

-There used to be a human as foolishly brave as you. He was someone who played the lyre very well. He didn't end up well.

"I'll be different."

-I can open up the entrance of the Underworld. The Father of the Rich Night doesn't like me but the goddess of the Underworld will listen to me. However, it is very dangerous and there is no guarantee you will come back alive.

"It's okay."

-Good. I like eager people.

I became nervous due to the excellent atmosphere. Dionysus was a constellation that I never knew what he was thinking. "Easy, alcohol." I choked on air at Alyona's retort, Man. I could never get used to her reading my mind like that now is it? 

-Keep this in mind. I can only give you 12 hours. If you don't come back in that time then you can never return to the scenarios.

"Worry not, I'll guide your body and everyone here." I became dizzy and then suddenly felt drowsy, Alyona's words reached my ears but sounded so far away from me. I realized what was going to happen. Damn, this was why he made me drink, but thanks to Alyona, the effect wasn't that nauseating and dizzying, to say the least. I hurriedly spoke. "Alyona, wake up the kids." Perhaps these were my last words. The moment I closed my eyes, the drops of alcohol seemed to be laughing.

-I hope the Father of the Rich Night will listen to you.

[A new hidden scenario has arrived!]

***

[The constellation 'God of Wine and Ecstasy' is guiding your soul.]

[You are free from the physical restraints of your body.]

Many colors passed through my mind and it was like I was on drugs. There was a sharp pain in my forehead and then a faint voice was heard. "Who is this?" they were all murmuring in my ears, "...Interesting." My head throbbed in pain as I continued listening to them. "The soul of an incarnation is walking in the world of the constellation?" The voice spoke negative words "You will regret it." Perhaps it was someone from Olympus.

[The exclusive skill, 'Fourth Wall' is activated.]

The noisy voices disappeared like they had been muted.

[The soul of a living person has entered the Underworld.]

[The judges of the Underworld have noticed your presence.]

Once I heard the last message, countless traces disappeared from my surroundings. The world turned around quickly and my body sank heavily. After a while, it felt like I had reached somewhere. It was hard to move but I could guess what I would see when I opened my eyes.

The air of the Underworld was sticky. The sand at my fingertips was cold. Perhaps I was at the river of the Underworld that Hades ruled. The Acheron River was flowing towards Hades' palace and the Underworld boatman Charon would be waiting for me. And...

"Hey! Wake up! What are you doing here?" Something dull hit my head and it felt like oil was being poured on me. I took deep breaths as I sat up. Someone fumbled at my body, grabbing my neck and lifting me. "A newbie? I've never seen this face before."

I had also never seen this face before. It was a man with a rough face and big muscles. The people in the surroundings were gazing at us. "He looks fine? Check his body. He might've brought something with him."

"Hey, don't touch. If he fell here then he must be a mess. Have you forgotten the crazy person who came to a while ago?"

"That crazy jerk was a bit special. Are people like him common?" I let the people talk among themselves and looked around. It was a spacious place where a hot heat could be felt. Judging by the infestation of ghosts, this seemed to be the Underworld.

Frames made of the metal of the Underworld were all over the place and there were also furnaces for smelting metals. It was a factory-like atmosphere. The dead spirits were enslaved in the Underworld and making something. At first glance, it seemed like a giant robot...

What was this place? "Hey, are you ignoring me now?"I ignored his words and slowly twisted the arm that was holding me. "W-What? This strength...!" I couldn't waste time dealing with these small fries. I decided to check the hidden scenario that I had received.

+

[Hidden Scenario – Scenic Walk]

Category: Hidden

Difficulty: A+

Clear Conditions: Avoid the eyes of the judges and return safely to the ground.

Time Limit: 12 hours.

Compensation: 10,000 coin

Failure: You will be forced to become a resident of the Underworld.

+

The scenario came out properly. The time that Dionysus said was accurate. Then why was I here? I should've fallen at Acheron River. "T-This bastard! Daring to look down on us...!" The big man was just about to punch my head when I heard a voice from behind me. "Over there, what's going on? Did something funny happen?"

"U-Uwaaah!" White hair and psychotic behavior. He must be Kim Namwoon, wait no I'm not sure if it's him. "Haha, let me in on it as well. Huh? I'm bored to death because I've been working on the Gundam every day."

(A/N: (Red hair and a hand-me-down robe, you must be a Weasly.))

"Run away! Run away!" The people surrounding me started to shrink back. It was like herbivores meeting a predator. I looked to the side where the voice came from. It was a young man with a slim body and bangs covering his forehead. The young man discovered me and moved towards me.

He peered closely at me and muttered with an aghast expression. "...Why are you here?" I couldn't understand his words for a moment. This person knew me? "What? You can't recognize me? Have you forgotten?" The young man lifted his bangs, Yup he's Kim Namwoon. ...Dammit. Come to think of it, the Underworld was a place where the dead came. I hadn't even thought about it. Of course, he would be here.

Alyona had told me he died right after their trip to his universe, "Ah, don't be so vigilant. Aren't we both dead? Also, it seems that Alyona-Noona is quite right about sending me here... I like it better here, to be honest." The curious young man's eyes came closer. There was a mean and cruel look in them. I only saw him for a short time but it was an unforgettable impression. The teen smiled at me. "Yes, who the hell killed you? Please open your mouth. Huh?" A sudden memory flashes back into my mind quickly.

~FLASH BACK~

 "Dokja, I know a better place she could reside in..! Away from all these scenarios and all the depressing bullish!t!!" I looked at the forlorn Alyona. I don't get it, I have told her this a long time ago. I chaffed my face and confronted her, "Can you just shut up for a moment!" I screamed at her, she shook her head and look away. "Whatever, do what you want... Ask Namwoon if he like it down there, or if he prefers to go back up once you visited the underworld..." The bitterness was laced against her vindictive tone.

~END OF FLASH BACK~

"She asked if you like it better here or if you prefer to go back up..." I never like this character honestly speaking. I just tried to ignore him to the best of my ability for Alyona's sake. "Oh, I'm cool here. Tell her I won't be returning anymore, I mean. I don't have to suffer the scenarios and do the magic thing Alyona-Noona wanted me to do."

I just stared at him and listen to his rants, "It does get hot here now often, but it's a tolerable plus! I got to build giant robots! A Gundam to be exact, just like how Alyona-Noona's dad does..." Ah right, I never met her dad at all. "You talk to much," I look away from him and scanned the place I was in.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

571K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
769K 17.4K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...