Will Die In Love

Per 09sanjanaD

"Look what I have become in your love! Every time you are around me it makes me go crazy ! I can't even think... Més

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 01
IMPORTANT**
CHAPTER 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Characters
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Author's note
Part 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ( Mature).
Chapter 54
Chapter 55

Chapter 06

2.6K 138 42
Per 09sanjanaD

 The leaves on the tree being vibrant and spreading their glory like a warrior in the autumn morning after they have succeeded to ditch the scorching summer successfully. The weather feels so serene it can easily calm anybody's mind down.

Except one.

Who is in a contrasting situation with nature.  

201...202...203 ... Adi continues his count down, putting his weight on his elbow he bends down to the floor inhaling and again coming back to the starting position exhaling and contracting his abs. Sweat is glistening over his tanned ripped body and his mind is running at a speed of 100 miles per hour as he keeps counting the number of push-ups.

A certain pair of honey eyes are running through his mind since last week and he doesn't know how to make it calm down. He would have thought that girl was just his mere imagination, only if he won't see her taking a taxi with that kid coming out of the park.

He felt so irritated with himself for allowing his mind to roam through over a particular girl, he had seen for a few minutes who may not be even of age yet. He can't even concentrate on his work fully. Only if he gets to meet her even for once, he'll surely make her sleep with him, no matter how much money is needed.

He strongly believes that there is nothing that money can't buy. He has seen that throughout his life. Even though he is not sure fucking her just for once is what he actually wants but what else could it be right? He doesn't know how he is going to find her but he definitely will. 

Then will fuck her and move on. Easy. 

Adi tried to make an arrangement with himself to give his mind some amount of much needed peace.

"Adi ! Adiiii....."

Adi frowned hearing a loud annoying voice from behind. 

" Oh, Sameer! Why are you shouting idiot? Am I deaf or what?" Adi said not being very happy he was just pulled out of his daydream by his super annoying best friend. 

" Seriously! I am calling you for the last two minutes. But no response! Where are you lost huh? Am I missing something?" Sameer asked suspiciously. 

"Go and wait for me. I will join you after taking a bath." Getting up Adi started going toward the washroom as if he didn't listen to what Sameer just said. 

Sameer was just pulling his leg but seeing him like this he is pretty much convinced there has to be something. When he entered his room he clearly saw how Adi was smiling and murmuring to himself while doing pushups. He has never seen his best friend like this. Maybe he is overreacting but what's the harm in confirming?! 

" What are you waiting for let's go! "Adi said while going to the garage. 

" But..".

" No ifs and buts... We are going to be late. Come I'll drop you off at your office. Let's go..." Before even Sameer can start again Adi pressed the accelerator and start the car numbing every sound around including Sameer's inner one. 

.......

" Seriously Adi? I asked you something in the morning! And you pretended as if nothing happened! Am I not even that close to you that you can share with me? Tell me what's bothering you!"

Adi frowned a little and felt bad for making his best friend feel like this. He took a big gulp of his whisky from the glass and pressed his eyes tightly for clearing his mind. He came to the bar as he does every weekend evening but it just doesn't seem the same. The more he tries to clear his mind the stronger it engulfs his mind.

Sameer knew that he hit the right point. His friends and family are his weak point. Besides being his best friend only gives him an upper hand. 

Adi took a deep breath.

" Ok, I will tell you. But promise me you won't laugh at me."

" Why would I? Ok ok promise ". Sameer said,

 all ears.

" ........So that's the reason I am feeling a lil bit restless. I wish I could have met her just once more! " Adi completed his brief description of his one-sided meeting with that mystery girl. He looked at Sameer half expecting him to laugh. But he found him frowning. 

" What are you thinking about? " Adi asked lifting one of his eyebrows. 

" So you are saying that you are attracted to a girl whom you saw just for once and who is possibly underage!"

Adi looked at Sameer sternly, not liking his choice of words. 

" I am not attracted to anyone. It's just that she is different... he wanted to continue but stopped looking at his friend's expression. And by the way just because she looks like an underage doesn't mean she is one too". 

He tried to justify more to himself than his friends. 

" Ok, I am leaving. See you" . Adi got up from his seat. He thought of getting a chick for the night but decided against it as he is in no mood.

" Yeah, tomorrow it's Sunday remember? We have to go to your house to eat aunty's delicious breakfast." Sameer said chirpy forgetting about everything but food. 

" Don't come". 

' Huh! You wish! "

Adi left the club without replying to him further. He is a lil bit dizzy but totally in his sense, well technically. He can't remember the last time he felt this irritated on a weekend. 

Getting into the car he huffed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

"ADI ! You are late"... 

Oh, come on mom! It's just 9 am!"

He himself can't believe that he woke up that early to actually be in his house within 9 on weekend! It's no less than any achievement to him. He can't remember the last time he actually had breakfast with his family. It's always lunchtime when he arrives. 

He couldn't get much of his sleep yesterday night. And in the morning when he was out of his daze and was about to fall asleep he suddenly remembered he ended up vomiting every information about that girl to his best friend. God knows how he would react today! 

" Come come everyone! It's breakfast time! " Adi saw Sameer coming out of the kitchen with a plate. 

" You! When did you come?' Adi asked Sameer surprised. 

" Obviously before you! " He smirked.

Before even Adi can reply He saw his father along with his brother and sister-in-law coming down the stairs. 

" WOW ! what a surprise! Good morning Adi " ... His sister-in-law smiled. 

" Good morning to you too bhabhi (sis-in-law). " 

Okay okay. Everyone sits down. His mom ordered. Before even they can take up their seats the doorbell rang. 

" Who is it in this time! " his father about to go to open the door.

" You all sit. Let me see" 

Adi went on to open the door.

" Umm hi! Is Kavita Aunty at home? " the girl at the door asked hesitantly. 

" Adi, who is it ?" His mother asked without getting any response.

There Adi standing all dumbfounded. He couldn't believe his eyes! He was quite sure that he was still in a daze from last night and just to confirm his suspicion he pinched him roughly. But to his utter surprise, he could feel the pain! That means whatever he was seeing was real. Not his hallucinations! He was ready for everything but this !!  

 The least he expected was the girl, running through his mind all over the week, the one who made him feel so many things just by her mere presence of a few minutes would be standing at his door in the morning like a wrapped up expensive surprise gift!

And something about the whole situation tells him it's just the beginning. 

                         •••••••••••••••

Hi everyone! First of all thank you for 200+ reads and all of your votes, follows, lovely comments. You all are too sweet ❤️
Keep supporting.✨

Much love to all of you .❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

99.3K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
131K 1.6K 30
DARK ROMANCE - A dark game forces Zee, a reckless young woman into contacting the guy who took her virginity and begging him to marry her, but she ne...
Her Nightmare | 18+ Per Rups

Literatura romàntica

393K 19.9K 52
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬�...
1.1M 24.3K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...