π”Όβ„šπ•Œπ•€π•ƒπ•€π”Ήβ„π•€π•Œπ•„

By KimYooNa_BTS_Snow

𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑳𝑰𝑩𝑹𝑰𝑼𝑴 ~ a state of balance, especially between forces or influences that are working in oppo... More

Part 0
Characters
WhatEvEerr
BTS and Dad
Dance Class
Dinner with Kims
Please Agree *puppy eyes*
She...Agreed?!
Wedding dresses, and Haraboji
Pre wedding shoot
Oh Hi Slut!
Wedding
Wedding 2
New House, New Roles, New Rules?
He's my Bestfriend!
PE
Bitch what?
Strangers
Home Tour ft. Author's note
I want to Accept you
Don't... leave me.. please
Jealous Bishes!
Arguments
Is it her?
Doubts & Discussions
Traitor
Taehyung Oppa
#YoTaeSquad! #RetailTherapy
Not Home
The Reasons, The Traitor
EQUILIBRIUM : The Outro
EQUILIBRIUM: Outro pt.2
Bonus: I
Bouns: II
Bonus III
The Best Moment is Yet to Come

The Tutors

773 40 10
By KimYooNa_BTS_Snow

Author's POV

-Not Jin's Rats-

YN:-"I am going out, don't wait for me, go home, I'll be back, don't worry"

NJ:- YooNa! Where are you heading out like that? Tell us.

Suga:- let her be. She needs space, after what happened today

SJ:- YooNa be back by 5, I'll wait, eat something.

Hopeworld:- I am not happy about this tutor thing, frankly

Mochi:- I don't want anyone

TaeTae:- I feel the same.

JayKay:- I don't like the way mom talked to YooNa! I am sad! Bye!

-seen by all-
1 hour later.

YOoOooNaNaNa:- don't worry I am fine, don't be sad Kookie.

2 Mintues later

YOoOooNaNaNa:- who the Duck changed my name! Better hide before I come home.

It was 4:55 and YooNa was not home, while YooJin was furious at her irresponsible behaviour, the tutors sit on the couch in the living room with the boys on left on the longest couch, and Namjoon was glaring at them with a poker face, Maknae line was looking uncomfortable, Jin and Hobi were trying to maintain their cool, while Yoongi who's not trying one bit to hide his anger was constantly poking his cheek with his tongue, YooJin sat on single-seater, opposite to the tutors.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I am Lee YunHi, maths tutor"
"I am Park Young Yoon, English"
"I am Oh HeMi, Science"
"I am Song Joonmin, Social sciences"
All the tutors introduced themselves with polite smiles, 2 male and 2 female, they were all young looking, dressed in neat uniforms, black shirts white skirts/pants, with blazers, all professionals the high paid tutors best in Korea.

"As we have already discussed you have to teach the younger ones, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and YooNa"

Just then the front door opened and a maid walked in with YooNa behind, YooNa was on her phone as she looked up at the teachers.

"YooNa, you are back," YooJin said not wanting to create a scene in front of outsiders, Jin was ready to defend her.

"You have met my sons, this is my daughter Kim YooNa, please if you can introduce yourself again," YooJin said in a polite tone, they nodded and we were about to speak when YooNa interrupted.

"No need, I don't have time for this, just do your work," she said walking to the study room, YooJin clenched her teeth, and left.

Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin and Namjoon walked into the study room too, followed by the tutors, Who clear got the spoiled brat expression from YooNa.

Hobi, Yoongi and Jin looked at each other and sighed When hobi broke the silence.

"Are we gonna let them suffer like this? You know right how much our Makanes hate outsiders especially Jungkook and YooNa? Jin do something!"

"What can I do in this! It's not like I can stop mom from this, after all, she have good intentions" Jin replied with a sigh.

"I can't sit and let them Bully my little ones!" Hobi said.

"I'll talk to dad," Yoongi said and left for his room, he opened his laptop and went to the study room's CCTV, and started listening to whatever was going on.

In the study room, Namjoon was sitting there on the head chair, while the Makane line sat on his left and Tutors on his right.

"We were only told to teach The kids..." Mr Park trailed off questioning Namjoon's presence.

"I am here for the same purpose, and to look at my siblings," Namjoon said in a cold tone YooNa looked up surprised, this is the first time she heard him talking this cold, he was always very soft-spoken and gentle towards everyone.

"Well, let's start, Please take out your books, we are already familiar with your course and will train you all for the Suneung exam Jungkook and YooNa," Ms Lee said taking out some books.

"Young Miss" YooNa said, everyone looked at her.

"What?" Ms Lee asked.

"It's Young Miss or Ms Kim for you, don't call my name that familiarly, I don't like some random strangers call me that way" YooNa spoke keeping her phone down, the tutors looked clearly annoyed.

"Same goes for us," Jimin said, he knows YooNa don't treat people like that she made all the maids call her by her first name, she is doing this on purpose, Tae and Jungkook nodded in yes.

"Ok, Yoo- I mean Ms Kim," Ms Lee said looking at Namjoon for him to intertwin but he just stayed silent.

"So first well have a check of how much you are intelligent," Mr Song said placing a set of papers in front of all of them, "this is a multiple choice test, made according to your course, including all the subjects, you have 30 Minutes, please distance yourself so no cheating"

They silently distanced the seats, Jimin stood up and sat opposite to Namjoon, while Taehyung shifted towards Namjoon, YooNa didn't bother and sat still, Jungkook moved a bit, and they started doing the test.

YooNa gave it one bored look and ticked the answers she knew were correct, and threw the paper into the dustbin.

"Ms Kim! This is not the way you behave!" Ms Oh said.

"YooNa...is something wrong?" Namjoon asked in a very soft tone, the Makanes looked at the scene unfolding.

"Oppa, those were dumb Questions! What kind of teachers are they to set such a weak paper? This is so annoying!" She said looking at Namjoon, he sighed she is doing it on purpose to annoy them into leaving the job, acting like a spoiled brat, he can clearly see through her face, on the other hand, Yoongi was laughing seeing the drama his sister was doing, Jin and Hobi entered.

"What made you laugh like this?" Hobi asked.

"YooNa's acting debut in a comedy-drama, you wanna know the name?"  Yoongi said clutching his stomach.

"What is it?" Jin asked.

"The Makane Kim's and their Dumb tutors," he said laughing more as Jin and Hobi sat on his bed looking at the drama in front of them.

"YooNa-yaa sit down," Namjoon said standing up, she looked at him Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin also looked questioning Namjoon's actions, while the tutors smiled to themselves thinking YooNa is about to get scold for her behaviour, YooNa sat down listening to her brother, and Namjoon stood up walking to the dustbin and taking out the paper YooNa just threw, he walked back and sat down setting the papers in front of him, his eyes scanned threw the questions which were already answered.

"YooNa, I am proud of you," he said with a small smile looking at his younger one a little bit surprised.

"What are you saying, Mr Kim?" Ms Park asked offended.

"All the answers are correct, it didn't even take her 10 minutes to complete them, let me ask you what kind of standards of education you set for them, well the class is over, your presence is not required here anymore, I definitely don't want my siblings to get their IQ lower," he said and stood up picking the papers.

"But Mr Kim-

Ms Oh was cut off by Namjoon, "Ms Jung will walk you out" he said as the head maid entered and bowed to him, he walked out leaving the kids, who looked at each other smirking at the pale face of tutors.

YooNa stood up, placed her both hands on the table and leaned towards them, "well... You underestimated the Kim's" she smirked and stood straight, "Ajumma please lead them out, my eyes are hurting" she said as the Makane line walked out to their personal living room.

"My YooNa was so savage! I am proud of you!" Jimin said hugging her from behind.

"Of course idiot! She's my sister what did you expect?" Yoongi said entering with Jin and hobi.

†*****†*****†******†

Hope you liked the chapter! Please do vote! And we finally completed 600 reads wow hoo! Party yeah!

†*****†*****†******†

Vote Comment Share!

†*****†*****†******†

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.5K 2.7K 58
A girl love her family and has a sweet life but one day tragic accident happen, her father died and leave her and her mother Human can fall in love t...
8.3K 260 16
This is an bts story sorry there is no ship in this the bts are siblings story: Jungkook an normal 17 year boy who was living with his single dad hap...
409K 10.4K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
411K 10.9K 30
Y/N a cold, depressed and a savage girl who have a bitter past. She lived with her mother but what will happen if one day her mother will get married...