BLUE | Bellamy Blake

By 127yourmom

BOOK 2 OF THE BELLAMY BLAKE SERIES "You used to know me." I murmur, staring at my hands as if they show the b... More

SEASON 2
Remake, Remodel, and Whatever the Hell Else
The Other Side
Oh How We've Changed
The Disease of the Ground
Cold Cold C o l d
Everything I Got and Some Cherry Snot
Never the Father, Always the Bitch
Ungrateful and Salty Sugar Cane
There are no Gods Here
The Other Side of the Coin
Light in the Darkness
Broken Misfortunes
All I Lov'd
Liar, Liar, Your Fire is a Pyre
If We Make it Out of This Alive
I Gave You All By Mumford and Sons
Distractions
Never the Less, She Was an Idiot
Devil Like Me
Flash Boom Bang
Co-Dependent Lads
Wine of Secrets
Secrets, Secrets Hurt Someone
Stupid? No, Trial Run
No Student Without Thy Teacher
Secrets Secrets Sometimes Only Hurt One Person
Demonised Carbon Forms
Revenge Has Never Felt So Good
At the Eye of the Storm
Shower, Love
Weird Fetishes
Beginning of the End
A Whole Time Kind of Love

What a Lovely Head You Have

1.6K 36 1
By 127yourmom

Waiting is the worst part of life. Okay, maybe I'm being dramatic but I'll just blame it on the fact that Bellamy left me alone in the vents. He talking with Raven, who was directing him to the meeting point.

I shake my head lightly, sighing to myself while listening in on the guards walking past my hiding spot below me.

"Mate, have you heard of the grounder girl that's infiltrated us?" I scratch the back of my neck absentmindedly.

"Yeah, yeah, real cranky one, isn't she?" Twat number two chuckles.

"Hear she's got a body to die for though," Twat number one pusses, causing me to grimace.

"What I would do to her..." One of the mutters.

My anger grows as I make sure my sword is within reach before I quickly shove the vent covering to the side and land squarely in front of them.

"Heard you guys were idolising me," I smirk, standing up straight with my sword brandished in front my me. "You know," I twirl my sword around in my hand,"It's not that healthy to have para social relationships." I laugh before one of them goes to draw their gun but I slice their arm.

"Yeah, well, you're a scumbag that uses men for their good looks," One of them sneers, which causes my eyebrows to furrow and my head to tilt.

"Um," I purse my lips before land a kick into the injured man's chest. "I don't know where that came from but," I swing my sword, impaling one of the men. "It's not true." I almost laugh before an earsplitting sound echoes around me.

I slowly slide my sword out of the man's stomach and turn around to see the barrel of a gun pointed at me.

Shock begins to ebb into my veins as I realise that the gun is smoking. As I fall, I drop my sword and disarm the man.

I point his gun at him as my shoulder begins to throb. My breathing begins to quicken as the realisation sets in. I bring my free hand to my bleeding shoulder and my heart drops when my hand comes back blood red.

I bring my gaze from my shoulder to the man in front of me, whose eyes are staring into me.

I sigh before I glance around me. "Does anyone come onto this floor that often?" I ask, my tone flat and bored as I apply pressure to my wound.

He shakes his head. "Not for the next couple of hours." He says, shaking. "Are you going to kill me?"

I tilt my head and squint my eyes. "Do you want me to?"

He doesn't answer right away, which makes my eyebrows raise in surprise. "I don't know." He mutters.

"What's your name?" I ask, scooting until I'm up against the wall.

"Ravi." He sighs, still staring at me.

"I'm assuming you already know my name," A small smile works its way onto my face.

He nods to himself as he glances down at my shoulder. "Are you gonna doctor that up, or...?"

I glance down at it and shrug. "It went clean through, and as far as I'm concerned," I sigh and glance down the hallway. "I deserve it."

Ravi snorts from his position across from me. "You and me both." He sighs, shaking his head. "I killed my brother." He says, his voice thick.

"How?" I ask, causing him to look at me like I killed a puppy.

"Most people ask me 'why' or 'when', but you want to know how?" He shakes his head, almost amused.

"Yes," I nod. "I do."

After a moment, he answers. "My father was a drunk, the whole mountain knew it, and my brother turned out like him." His lips curl into disgust. "He vowed that he would never beat a woman like our father, but his promises never did stick." He trails off. "Anyway, I shot him when I was 11."

I nod my head. "My mother died for me when I was young and my sister was thought to be dead up until recently." I chuckle to myself. "But, I guess no one in my family can get a happy ending."

"At least you've still got family." Ravi mutters.

"Yeah," I whisper. "My sister is my enemy and my dad wishes I was dead, so..." I trail off.

"People are going to be here soon." he says after a moment. "Are you going to kill me?" He asks again.

I raise an eyebrow. "I'm assuming you've got no one, then?" I ask.

"Mum died last winter." He mutters.

I narrow my eyes at him before I press my lips together. "Come on." I say reaching out my hand to him.

His eyes widen in surprise before he takes it. "What are you doing?" He asks as I grab my sword.

"I'm preparing for a battle, Ravi." I smile before turning to him. "Either I kill you now, or I can give you something to love for."

His lips part as he looks at me. "You..." He trails off. "What are talking about?"

"You've never been outside, right?" I ask, amusement in my voice.

He shakes his head before rolling his lips together. "But I could, though."

"Nobody here can go outside, though." I mutter, beginning to walk to the meet-up spot.

"Wallace doesn't know about me, but my mum had me when she was outside, so she had radiation poisoning, while I came into the world." A small smile makes it's way onto his face as he talks about her.

I nod my head. "Then why don't you just go?" I ask, rounding a corner.

"I'd die out there." He murmurs as he begins to lead us.

I nod to myself. "Probably, but if you could make it out there, would you?" I pause, staring at him.

His gelled hair and pristine guard uniform wouldn't last a minute out there, but something about him tells me that he'd evolve.

"I think I would," He murmurs as they arrive at a red door.

"Right," I say, opening the door, but my face drops in surprise when I see Clarke and Bellamy on the other side. "Long time no see." I joke as their eyes dart to Ravi behind me.

"Who's he?" Clarke asks casually.

"Uh," I stutter, pursing my lips, "Ravi." I say, nodding."

Bellamy nods, "So..." Ravi says. "How can I help?"

I glance behind Clarke and my jaw goes slack. "Where's our army?" I ask, my eyes wide.

"Gone," Clarke simpers, anger waving off of her.

I push past her, and come face to face with Miloch. "I'm surprised you didn't go with your people." I say, my voice hesitant and expression guarded.

His eyes narrow in amusement. "You're one of my only friends, Hailey, why would I leave you behind?" He asks. "Just because Leksa makes a deal with the mountain men, doesn't mean that I made a deal with them too." He continues on. "You and I, though," He smiles as we take each other's forearms.

"We go 'til we die," I smirk up at him as Octavia speaks from behind me.

"Yeah," She huffs, anger radiating off of her. "What she said."

I turn to Clarke. "So, Lexa walked out on us. Why?" I ask.

"The mountain men made a deal with her. Her people go free and..." She pauses, swallowing her anger, which gives me enough time to fill in the blanks.

"They get free reign with our people." I grit out. "Get me a stick for later," I sneer to Octavia and I push past her and Ravi and into the Harvest chamber, which is empty.

They all follow me inside, confused glances sharing amongst each of them.

"Umm," Octavia simpers. "Why?"

I hear Bellamy chuckle as he reads my mind.

I turn my head to look them all in the eyes one by one. "To display Lexa's head on to remind everyone not to fuck with my people."

—————
a/n
PROBABAKY A LOT OF SPELLING ERRORS BUT IDC BECAUSE HAILEY IS BADASS WOOOOO LOVE YOU ALL SM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 2.6K 41
BOOK 1 OF 4 "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept hearing noises around the forest like people w...
11.8K 180 28
Alia Jasso has lived her entire life on the Ark. Her parents died when she was younger, but she always had her best friend to back her up and support...
31.4K 614 29
"๐™ˆ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ." OR ใ€Œ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
107K 3.7K 25
|SEQUEL TO BORN TO DIE| [Currently Re-writing] "The worse part is that I never told him I loved him, and now he's gone." Bellamy Blake and Finn C...