ʜΙͺꜱ α΄˜α΄κœ±κœ±α΄‡κœ±κœ±Ιͺᴏɴ

By Richaa_Sharma

π•‹π•™π•šπ•€ 𝕀π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•šπ•€ 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕒 𝕀𝕨𝕖𝕖π•₯ π•˜π•šπ•£π• π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝕒 𝕓𝕠π•ͺ 𝕨𝕙𝕠 π•šπ•€ π•‘π• π•€π•€π•–π•€π•€π•šπ•§π•–... More

prologue
character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Avni's birthday
Avneil's engagement
wedding rituals
Avneil's wedding
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
New Character
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
A little clarity on Avneil's character
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Avneil's 1st holi
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
Avneil's honeymoon - 1
Avneil's honeymoon - ll
Avneil's anniversary - 1
Avneil's anniversary - ll
Avneil's anniversary - lll
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 81
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chaptet 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
Reviews
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
chapter 121
chapter 122
chapter 123
chapter 124
chapter 125
chapter 126
chapter 127
chapter 128
chapter 129
chapter 130

chapter 69

1.1K 142 68
By Richaa_Sharma

down in the hall....

Prakash is waiting for Avni in the hall after getting refreshed and changing his clothes....Neil is also with Prakash and he too has come to know everything now.

And then Neil speaks

Neil - Dad aap jaaiye, main Avni ko lekar aata hu wahan

Prakash - theek hai Neil...

Saying this, Prakash leaves the house to go to Parth's house.

And on the other hand Avni comes from the washroom changing her clothes and as soon as she opens the door to leave the room she feels that the door is locked...

Avni sees that the door is unlock from inside then why is it not opening....

Avni tries to open the door again and again and now somewhere she understands why this door is not opening.... And this time she really gets very hurt by this act of Neil.

Whereas Neil who is sitting in the hall comes up after Prakash leaves and he sees that Avni is trying to open the door from inside....

He looks at her like this and remembers something....

Flashback

In the morning, when Avni went out of the room to open the door for Prakash, Neil's eyes opened....
And he also goes after her, but he stays upstairs and listens to Avni and Prakash talk in the hall.... In which Neil comes to know what happened in the hospital.

And then when Avni comes into the room telling Prakash that she too will go to Parth with him.....so when Avni comes into the room, Neil to comes behind her and as soon as she went into washroom he locks the room from outside so that Avni can't come out of the room and can't go anywhere....

Flashback End.

But now, seeing Avni struggling to open the door like this.... he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes and then opens his eyes... and then he opens the door.

As soon as the door of the room opens, Avni sees Neil in front of her, at this moment Avni's eyes are filled with tears, she looks at him with hurt and neil sees her....

At this moment Avni does not understand what she tell to him that is why Avni wipes her tears silently and is about to leave the room by passing Neil, to go to Parth....
But before she can take her steps, she feels Neil's hand on her hand who is holding her tightly.

Avni looks at Neil and she understands that he is going to stop her again that's why he says something, before that Avni speaks...

Avni - Neil please... Please let me go...

Neil sees her

Avni - Neil he needs me.... he has no one at the moment.. Please Neil let me go to him

Neil doesn't says anything to her on this matter, but keeps holding her hand...

Avni tries to get her hand out of his hand and says

Avni - Neil why are you doing this to me... Neil main kaisi dost houngi, agar main apne dost ke aise waqt par uske saath nahi rahungi...
Neil please let me go, leave my hand

Neil - I said yesterday that you will not go anywhere

Avni looks at him

Avni - Neil kal maine tumhari baat maan li n.., But Neil today the situation is different please Neil let me go...

Neil - I said no, and no means no

Avni sees him...

Like this both of them start arguing on this matter, Avni asks to go there and Neil keeps refusing her....

Avni - Neil, tum mujhe rok nahi sakte... main jaungi... (she speaks a bit angrily)

Neil looks at her... Avni sees him and she thinks something and she composes herself and speaks...

Avni - accha! theek hai, tumhe Parth se problem hai n..

Neil sees her

Avni - ok i promise you, let me go today, after that i will never meet Parth but neil let me go today please....( she requests him )

Neil hears this and releases her hand... Avni takes that hand in hers and looks at him

Neil - Alright go.... (Saying this Neil walks through the door, and comes to the room and sits on the couch)

Avni looks at him gulping

Neil looks at her and speaks

Neil - kya hua... jao apne dost ke paas

Avni sees him, she wipes her tears but she doesn't say anything further and turns back to leave the room.... because She thinks that he really allowed her to go...
But as soon as she takes her first step to leave the room, she hears something breaking sound...
She is shocked and turns back and sees that Neil has hit his right hand on the glass table placed in front of him....Due to which the glass of that table is broken and its pieces have been badly pricked in Neil's hand, due to which his hand is covered with blood.... she gets shocked at the same time she gets scared seeing this...she shouted his name neillllllll......

She comes running to him....and by taking his name she is about to take his hand in her hand but Neil jerks his hand away and speaks

Neil - Leave me and go to him, he needs you.. And yaa don't make any promise to me from now on... because you don't keep your promises

Avni sees him with teary-eyed

Neil - huh, On the anniversary night, you made very big-big promises to me, which you have already broken one of your promises... But still I thought that now you will not do anything like this...

Avni sees him

Neil - You said that you will always be with me, you will be close to me... You will never go away in front of my eyes....
You will give me all your time except watching your favorite TV show...

Avni sees him

Neil - huh, I don't know why people make promises in such a way that they cannot keep it...
You forget your promises, for people, but I remember everything..( he said looking at her )

Avni listens to all this and tears keep falling from her eyes... she composes herself and speaks

Avni - Neil let me see your hand... please

Neil looks at her and speaks

Neil - Go Avni, leave me alone... your friend needs you...

Avni looks at him restlessly..she is neither from here, nor there anymore. On one side is his friend who has just become lonely.....he doesn't need much at this moment, but needs her because there is no one more close to him than her as a friend...

But now on one side there is her husband whom she loves and he is sitting in front of her with hands full of blood which hurts her seeing that...
She doesn't understand what she should do... she closes her eyes and says

Avni - Neil I will not go... you are important to me at this time... please let me see your hand... ( She stops, she gets scared thinking that if she doesn't stop, he might do worse to him in her absence..)

Neil looks at her and Avni looks at him with teary eyes....

Later...

Avni puts a bandage on Neil's hand and Neil keeps looking at her.... somehow she's just controlling her tears now, and somewhere today she is very angry with Neil...But she suppresses her anger and does not express it in front of him... Today Neil has crossed the limit somewhere...Avni had no idea that he would do something like this with her, because of his possessive nature.
She loves him but she cannot ignore his actions... He prevented her from going there in such a situation...
She is hurt by him in every way today.

She does Neil's dressing, and quietly gets up from the couch and goes to the dressing table and keeps the first aid box there....

She is trying to control her emotions, And before this she breaks in front of him, she runs to the washroom and closes the door.....

Neil sees her leaving and thinks something....

In the washroom, Avni sits by the door and starts crying with her hand on her mouth so that the sound of her crying doesn't go out and Neil doesn't hear...

Avni (in mind ) - I never thought you would do something like this to me.. you are so insensitive...
You are not the Neil whom I loved... You talk about my promises.. I made promises to the Neil who was my Mr. Perfect but you are not that one...
You don't love me If you loved me you would never do this to me..You know your pain hurts me, yet you hurt yourself again.....

what should I do now, I only love you and I can't even stay away from you but I'm scared to be near you... I feel suffocated with you now.....you're not my Neil.

she talks all these things to herself....

Later

Avni comes out of the washroom...and she sees that Neil is not in the room...

She thinks about something and takes her phone and goes to the balcony

Time skip

Prakash comes back from Parth's house in the evening...

He is sitting in the hall with Avni and Neil and he notices the injury to Neil's hand..

Prakash - neil ye tumhe chot kaise lagi ?

Avni looks at Neil and Neil sees her... and Neil speaks

Neil - dad, wo mujhe halka sa chakar aa gya tha jiski wajah se main table se takda gya, aur mera haath table par lag gya jiski wajah se mujhe yah chot lag gyi... aur meri isi wajah se avni wahan nahi jaa paayi.. I'm sorry dad maine jo bola main wo nahi kar paaya...

Avni hears his lie but doesn't say anything.

Whereas Prakash listens to this and speaks

Prakash - apna dhayan rakha kar putter, aur haan Avni beta tumhe wahan aana chahiye tha... par koi ni neil ki health bhi important thi... koi ni tum kal jaakar Parth se mil lena... uske saath jo hua hai use us chiz se ubharne me waqt lagega par haan tum us se milogi to use thoda theek lagega...

Avni hears this from Prakash and suddenly tears fill her eyes and she looks down Because she knows that Neil will never let her meet Parth...
She does not understand how to explain to Neil that what he thinks about parth is nothing....Parth is her only friend and from Parth's side there is only friendship...

Later..

Neil comes to the room... he sees that Avni is standing alone in the balcony....

He thinks something...
And there Avni feels a shawl from behind her which Neil comes from behind and covers her...

Neil hugs her from behind and Avni ties both her fists but doesn't say anything....

Neil - what are you doing here jaana..? ( Saying this he tightens his grip on her)

Avni listens to his question but doesn't give any answer...

Neil sees her ignorance and says

Neil - I am asking something wifey

Avni listens to this and feels anger somewhere in his voice that's why she replies..

Avni - I... I just wanted to feel some open and fresh air.. that's why I'm here

Neil listens to this and speaks

Neil - I'm sorry for whatever I did today..

Avni hears this and Neil continues...

Neil - but you don't listen to me that's why I have to do all this But you know I never want to hurt you...

Avni closes her eyes hearing this.

Neil kisses her hair and speaks

Neil - chalo, now you have taken a lot of open and fresh air... chalo ab sleeping time...

Avni hears this and says

Avni - please mujhe yehan rehne do, mujhe neend nahi aa rahi

Neil hears this and somewhere he knows why she's saying this...that's why he speaks

Neil - But I'm sleepy and you know I can't sleep without you, so come on in...
And see, I have a hand injury, that's why I can't lift you in my arms right now... isiliye sirf aaj, apne aap chalo...
And next time when my hand injury is healed, I can lift my wifey back in my arms...( Saying this he brushes her hair aside and inhales her scent & kisses her on her neck...)

Avni closes her eyes and a tear escape from her eyes and before this Neil sees her tear, she quickly wipes it.

Avni comes to the room with Neil and both of them lie on the bed but again Avni sleeps only by turning her face from Neil.... Neil sees her back and comes close to her....
And like yesterday, he kisses her forehead and after wishing her good night, he closes his eyes and cuddles her from behind.

To be continued...

Please vote and comment if you guys liked it 🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 2.7K 7
A simple school love story of our avneil❀
72.2K 8.7K 76
A love story of a boy who can't speak what will happen when love will come in his life
397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
39.8K 4.9K 25
Take a peek inside to read Avneil's different story. Published on :- 19.02.22