"Lost in Love"

By naadiabluejoseph

"Lost in Love" is a Jikook love story inspired by Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin of BTS. Written by N. L. Jose... More

Chapter 1: This is Park Jimin
Chapter 2: This is Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 3: Dreams and Fantasies
Chapter 4: I Trust You
Chapter 5: Hungry Eyes
Chapter 6: Let Me Touch You
Chapter 7: All of Me
Chapter 8: Two Hearts
Chapter 9: Seek and Conquer
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: The Plan
Chapter 12: Change
Chapter 13: The Real Me
Chapter 14: The Real Secret
Chapter 15: Finally
Chapter 16: The Journey Now Start
Chapter 17: Change of Plans
Chapter 18: Surprises
Chapter 19: Doctor James
Chapter 20: Austin, Texas
Chapter 21: Learning in Love
Chapter 22: Life Goes On
Chapter 23: How Do I Live?
Chapter 24: Bittersweet Moments: Part1
Chapter 25: Bittersweet Moments: Part2
Chapter 26: 감사합니다 (THANK YOU)
Chapter 27: I Can't Lose You
Chapter 28: I'm So Lost
Chapter 29: Back to Work
Chapter 30: The Fuckers
Chapter 31: Help Me!
Chapter 33: Drama! Drama! Drama!
Chapter 34: Don't Cry For Me
Chapter 35: Cry For Me
Chapter 36: Whalen 52
Chapter 37: Chingu (Friend)
Chapter 38: "More Secrets"
Chapter 39: "A Mother's Love"
Chapter 40: "A Father's Confession"
Chapter 41: "Jane's Secret"
Chapter 42: Sweetness
Chapter 43: My Sugarplum
Chapter 44: Jane's Log: Part1
Chapter 45: Jane's Log Pt2
Chapter 46: Jane's Log Pt.3
Chapter 47: The Humpty Dance
Chapter 48: Fire
Chapter 49: Our Mothers
Chapter 50: Finally!
Chapter 51: I Love You!

Chapter 32: You're Almost There

128 16 4
By naadiabluejoseph

[Jimin]

.

.

Jungkook's words about me not getting involved in James' case came flooding back in my mind. He practically begged and shouted at me not to get tangled up in this shithole. Now look at me. Look at us. This was my fault. If I wasn't so damn stubborn we could've been in Maui right now with Al and Hannah. Oh God! I hope they were alright. I was scared not just for me but for Jungkook. He wasn't looking good at all. Then after what seemed like forever, the door opened and Travis came back. This time he wasn't alone. His lawyer friend and Michael came with him. From the time I heard the door unlock, I closed my eyes and stayed still. I tried to remain calm so they would think I was unconscious. They went straight to Jungkook and were talking about something sounding like a business deal. I heard Jungkook's name and something about a client wanting him and the amount of money they offered for him.

.

WHAT THE HELL?

.

What was going on here? I heard them talking about a shipment coming in and about what they had to export. Then they came up to me. I remained calm and listened. Travis probably thought I was out of it but I had managed to take out the IV again so I wasn't fully dysfunctional. Then I heard them clearer.

.

"This one will bring in a great price," Travis said and he touched my chest.

.

Then Michael spoke out, "Yeah, but his father is looking for him. Shouldn't we just let them go? We don't want to..."

.

SLAP!!!!

.

I felt that from here. I assumed Travis slapped Michael's mouth shut.

.

"Don't you dare defy me!!! If I say they're part of the package then that's what they are: Meat to be sold! YOU GOT THAT???!!!"

.

"Yes, master," the two other men replied.

.

Travis continued, "Good. Now get them ready for transport and remember no hiccups like the last time."

.

"Yes, master," was the reply again.

.

I heard the door shut and the lawyer and Michael were left alone. Their dialogue went like this:

.

Lawyer: I told you not to get him mad. You know how he is. All we got to do is just load them into the truck with the others and we're done for the day.

.

Michael: I don't agree with these two though. When I told T about Jungkook and that he had the ability to take over my company, I didn't mean for us to get rid of him.

.

(SHIT!!!)

.

Lawyer: Well what again did you think he was going to do, eh Mike? This guy shits money from his ass through his smuggling. We all know that the casinos and restaurants he wants to open is a front to hide his underhand activities.

.

Michael: Yeah, I get that. I mean it was okay when we took part in the orgies and stuff but kidnapping and selling these two guys. We're going to raise some really high red flags here.

.

Lawyer: Listen. Travis is just pure evil and we know we can't cross him. Look what happens to the people who do: His twin, his father and James for crying out loud. If James didn't find out about it, he would've been alive all now.

.

(SHITTTTTTTTTTTT!!! Not only were we going to be smuggled in Travis' human trafficking ring to probably be sex slaves, these two idiots confirmed that James' killing was definitely a hit. Then I thought that's probably why he's keeping Jungkook drugged. My beloved obviously gave them a good fight. Oh Jungkookie... I'm so sorry...)

.

Lawyer: You really don't want what happened to James happen to us now, do you?

.

Michael: No.

.

Lawyer: Good. Think about your family and how they would feel knowing you've been fucking all these girls and guys for years. Eh! How do you think Deborah would feel about that?

.

Michael: Oh shit man! I think about that all the time. But if I knew then what I know now, I wouldn't be here. That's why I asked Travis to use my company to expand his business. I want to be out of this smuggling venture and give him a taste of the good work my firm is doing. I wanted him to see that I am serious about my life and that I want to do better.

.

Lawyer: HAHAHA!!! You fucking idiot. You want out but you invite him into your business? No wonder you're going bankrupt. You think Travis cares about you, your family or your little architect firm? Not one fucking fart. All Travis wants is more money, pussy and dick to control. And what do you have? You don't got money cause your business is about to go bankrupt, you don't got a pussy and well your dick. Travis had his fill of it and moved on to greener pastures. So he don't need nothing from you, MIKEY!!! You're a piece of shit. I don't even know why you're still here. You're probably in love with him but he's tired of your ass and your limp dick...

.

And that was the end of their verbal dialogue. I was listening to it all and I could feel the rage coming on. After their interesting conversation, all I heard were the punches, things being thrown around and cussing. Lots and lots of cussing. Michael didn't take the lawyer's words too well at all. They were fighting not because of the crime they were accomplices to but because of their egos. Wasn't that what everything was about? Boosting their egos for more money and power? I know Jungkook wouldn't have wanted us to be a part of this situation but by us intervening maybe we could save many lives in the process. I thought of the many 'slaves' Travis had working for him. How many daughters and sons were kept chained and locked not just from their freedom but from their families and friends. I'm sure they would be wondering what happened to their loved ones. Jungkook and I helped so many 'lost' people in the brother/sibling programme maybe the training we did during those times would help us to reach out to these people held in captivity. The only question I had now was: How do we get out of this?

.

I slightly opened my eyes to see what was going on. Michael and the lawyer were still fighting but I turned slowly to look beyond them. Jungkook was still there. His head was now pulled up with a chain around his neck. I felt anger, pain, and sadness and completely distraught as I looked at him. His eyes were closed but I could see his features. He had bruises on his cheeks and a gash below his right eye. Jungkook did put up a fight when they took him.

.

THAT'S MY MAN!!!

.

But then I looked down to the side of him and I saw a small stool with a medicine bottle and a bottle of water next to it. My eyes opened wide as there was a single white tulip lying next to the items. I couldn't help stare at the items on the stool. I felt dizzy and even though the idiots were loud and still fighting, suddenly everything became quiet and I found myself in a different room. This room was familiar as I practically lived in it for years. Somehow my mind managed to go back in time and I saw myself when I was a little boy. I saw my mother sitting down on her bed with her head bent down. She had a white tulip in her hand and she was crying. I went to her and touched her hand but she pulled away. She looked up at me and shouted at me. She thought I was trying to steal the tulip but I was trying to explain to her that I wouldn't do that to her.

.

"What are you doing? It's mine! Only mine!" She shouted as she pulled the flower closer to her chest.

.

I was two persons in that room: the little me in front of my mother and the adult me looking at them. I heard my little shaky voice saying, "Mommy, you scared me. I wasn't trying to take the flower from you," and little me began to cry. "I was worried about you. Did you take your medicine today?"

.

From the time I heard those words, my heart began to pulse fast. OMG! Then I saw the medicine bottle and the glass of water on her nightstand.

.

OH NO! NO! NO! NO!

.

At the sight of the meds on Jungkook's stool, it brought me back to the memory that was suppressed somewhere in the back of my mind. An event that I totally erased from existence: The day my mother died and what actually happened that night.

.

"I was there?" I heard myself ask in a whisper and then I heard someone answer me.

.

"Yes you were... Min-Min... I'm so sorry..."

.

I knew it was Jane who spoke but I didn't see her. Then the events of that dreadful night began to play out. My mother had gone to me and my brother's rooms to place the letters and tulips on our beds. I had gotten up when she kissed my forehead.

.

"I'm sorry baby..." Both the little and adult me heard her say and we both watched as she walked out of my bedroom. We followed her into our parent's room. Dad was sound asleep but I also saw a letter and a flower for him. Something wasn't right and I saw a glass of water by his nightstand. I wondered now if she drugged him so he wouldn't wake up.

.

"Yes she did..."

.

Jane kept answering me yet I still couldn't see her. Then I saw the little interaction that had happened with my mother and me. When I asked her about taking her meds she suddenly calmed down and said sweetly, "Jimin, be a sweetheart and give me my medicine as you normally would do." I nodded as this was one of my jobs of being a good son/daughter. I must obey my parents and whether I was male or female it didn't matter. I was her child and whenever she asked me to do something I had to do it. However not this night. This night would be the first and last time I disobeyed my mother.

.

The little Jimin went and got the two tablets from the bottle as that was her recommended dosage from her prescription and I gave it to her in her hand as I held the glass of water. I waited for her to take it but she just looked down at her open hand. Then I heard the demonic voice again. It reminded me of Travis...

.

"More. I need more..."

.

"No mama... This is all you need right now," I heard my voice trembling and the glass began to shake a bit.

.

SHIT!!!

.

My mother said it again, "More. Give me more!" This time her voice got higher and louder. Little Jimin was shaking in fright and I tried to reach out to him but something held me back. "MORE! I SAID GIVE ME FUCKING MORE!!!" And she reached out to the table and grabbed the medicine bottle before I could get to it.

.

I saw as she took off the cap and was going to put the bottle opening to her mouth. Both Jimins cried out, "STOP! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!" Little Jimin flung the water on the floor and he began to wrestle with her as he managed to grab the bottle from her. My mother began to hit and cuss little me but he held on to it like it was a lifesaver and he was a drowning victim. But little Jimin didn't know that our mother was the victim, of her own demise. She was so strong in her maddening state that it was impossible for any of us to win.

.

Then as the battle of mother and child continued, big Jimin heard a similar noise above. I looked up and saw the idiot duo still fighting in the other room. I looked down at my mother and myself and back up at Michael and Travis' lawyer. There was so much anger and hate surrounding me and overpowering me. All their screams and obscene words were combined and I felt everything flowing in a gush inside of my body, mind, heart and soul. Then big Jimin closed his eyes and taking the deepest breath in existence, I let out the loudest scream ever.

.

"STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

.

There was silence and a stillness just for that moment and when I opened my eyes I saw my sister. She smiled at me and said, "You're almost there..." and then she disappeared and I was back in the kidnapping room with the two idiots and Jungkook. I heard the men still scuffing and fighting each other but then I heard the door breaking down and strong voices booming out telling them they were under arrest. Is it true? I hoped it wasn't a dream. Are the police really here? I immediately opened my eyes and saw big strong men dressed in police tactical gear coming in and filling up the room.

.

OMG!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! OH HEAVENS BE PRAISE!!! WE'RE SAVED.

.

Someone with a bag came up to me and someone was by Jungkook too, "Jimin, can you hear me?" I heard the woman next to me talking. I looked at her and nodded gently. Then I heard her giving instructions to the others.

.

Then I saw as one of the officers came up close to me and he whispered in my ear, "Master Jimin. I'm here. Everything's going to be alright." It was Al and my eyes couldn't hold them any longer. I started to bawl and wail and I heard my hoarse voice echoing and bouncing off the walls. The attendant then swiftly went into her bag and I gave me a shot in my arm. I heard Al's voice tell me it was going to be okay and then I felt myself drifting off into a sleep. This time I felt at ease. I couldn't think of anything else but thanking God for hearing my prayers and that we were going to be alright.

.

Much later on, I woke up groggy, confused and rather hungry. I opened my eyes and still had that hazy feeling. I blinked and tried to adjust my eyes. Unfortunately, I looked around and saw a light above me. I thought I was still in the room Travis had me as a prisoner as even the smell was similar to that of a hospital. I heard movements outside. I lifted my hand and saw I was still attached to an IV. I was about to cry out but as I raised my head and looked around I realised I wasn't in the room from before. Everything was light and I saw someone sitting on a chair. Thinking it was Jungkook I immediately sat up.

.

"Jungkook-ah...Ughhh..." I grunted and held my head. Immediately the person sitting came to my side. It didn't look like Jungkook so I asked, "Al? Is that you?" He was the last person I saw and remembered before I passed out.

.

"No, it's dad, Jimin. Are you alright?" I heard my dad's worried voice in my ear. I barely nodded and then he came and hugged me.

.

My head was spinning and when I finally settled, I almost jumped out of the bed, "Jungkook!" Thank God I could now speak properly. My voice was a little husky but I could hear my words much better now.

.

He tried to keep me down on the bed. I was ready to go find Jungkook but then my dad assured me, "He's okay. He was heavily drugged so they flushed it out of his system. They sedated him so he wouldn't feel any pain."

.

"But... want to see..." I was hearing myself but my words were falling into holes. I couldn't complete my sentences but my father understood what I wanted. I needed to see Jungkook.

.

"He's still out of it, Jimin. He won't be able to see you," he tried explaining but my foot was already trying to come off of the bed. "Jimin, you can't..." But then someone came through the door. Al!

.

"I'll take him, Sir," and despite my father's objections, Al, in a quick march, took me into his arms to carry me to where I believe my baby was. Al then whispered, "He's not good, Jimin. You need to talk to him."

.

Then we turned into another room and as Al went closer to the bed, I saw my Kookie. I jumped in shock. His mouth had tubes, he had a breathing tube in his nose and there were quite a few medical equipment attached to him. I wanted to cry but Al hardened me up quickly, "He needs to know you're safe and alive, Jimin. I think he's giving up. You need to bring him back." And Al placed me next to Jungkook on his bed.

.

I was weak but I found the strength inside of me to hold on to my love and with Al's help he positioned me in a way that I wouldn't disrupt the machines. My lips immediately went to his face. The only places I could kiss him were his cheeks and his ears. I held on to him and kissed him. I wanted to cry and almost did but then I heard Al's voice: "He needs to hear you, Jimin. Talk to him!"

.

I was weak but I found the strength to say, "Jungkook-ah." I cleared my throat. It was so difficult but I mustered some more. "Jungkook, baby....... It's Jimin. Please wake up babe. We need you to get up..." I coughed but I heard Al shouting again.

.

"Talk to him, Jimin. Like how you would normally do. Tell him to get up. Jungkook is being naughty. He's being stubborn. Yell at him and tell him to behave himself."

.

Al was shouting at me and all I wanted to do was cry. "I can't..." I said feebly as my tears flowed. Then I felt Al's hands on me turning me to face him.

.

"YOU LISTEN TO ME, PARK JIMIN. You find the strength in you to do this. Jungkook needs you. He needs to hear your voice. Right now! BE ANGRY WITH HIM! TELL HIM!!!"

.

I couldn't stop crying. What the hell was Al doing? He was making me so angry. He kept shouting at me and I heard my father's voice shouting back at him to keep things down and that he was being too hard on me. The two of them began to quarrel and I felt the rage in me too. It felt familiar but I looked down at Jungkook and I realised he needed me. I looked at his chest and I lifted up my upper body and raising both arms up, I hit him double fisted on his chest. I began to punch him as I shouted,

.

"GET UP! JUNGKOOK! DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! I NEED YOU!!!" Then I took an even deeper breath. "JEON JUNGKOOK!!!! You better get up right now. What about all the plans we have, eh?" I calmed down a bit and I put my arms around him to talk to him, "We have a house to build, remember. The nature park, theme park and all those animals for our ranch will need you there to help them. Plus you asked me to marry you. Remember that? I will need you. Our future children will need you, Jungkook. And yes, I've decided to keep my womb and make babies with you. Lots and lots of babies. I decided to remove the covering from my vulva so you'll have me in more ways than one. I want you to fuck me in my pussy, Jungkook-ah so we can have fun making babies too."

.

I heard my father clear his throat but I also felt Jungkook's hand moving. I looked at his face and saw his eyes twitching. Al saw it too and ran out to get help. Then right away a doctor and a few nurses came around. They began to check him and then they looked at me nodded and smiled.

.

"Jungkook-ah, can you hear me, my love?" I asked and I saw as his eyes began to flicker. I put my face in front of his and kept my hands on his cheeks. I caressed him with my thumbs and fingers as I sang a few words of our song, "Lost Stars". Finally what seemed like forever but was only just a few seconds, Jungkook opened his eyes and the first thing I wanted him to see was me. He blinked a few times until I saw his irises focused and we were looking at each other.

.

I almost cried again but I whispered, "Hello," as I smiled at him. His eyes smiled back at me and he blinked slower this time as he gently nodded.

.

The doctor then told Al to take me off of him so they could go to work. As Al kept me in his arms like a baby, we watched as they were very gentle in the process of the Extubation. They got Jungkook to sit up and held the back of his head as they carefully got his breathing tubes out. Finally as they used a sucking tube to remove the saliva from his mouth, I heard as one of the nurses asked him to say our word:

.

"Can you tell me 'hello'?" She asked.

.

Jungkook's voice was weak and soft but I heard him as he responded, "Hello," but as he said it, he didn't look at the nurse but at me and I couldn't help but say it too. He said it again this time a little more powerful, "Hello." I felt my heart exploding and I held on to Al's shoulders and began to cry... again.

.

Al held me tighter, "You saved him, Master J. They tried everything to bring him back but nothing worked. They were going to just leave him here for observation."

.

I looked up at Al and asked between sobs, "You knew, I could wake him up, didn't you?"

.

And Al nodded, "He did it for you when you were in the hospital in Florida so naturally I thought he'd listen to you." 

.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 21.4K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...
417 112 15
After returning from the military, it seemed as though time had stopped for the two years he had been gone. Things were now different as everyone had...
372K 9.8K 55
❝Promise me you won't leave me Park Y/n... ❞ He whispers softly into my ear. You're 23 years old and you live with your twin brother Park Jimin and...
142K 11.6K 66
"You were a song. I listened to you and instantly knew that you'd be my favourite." ---------------------------------------------- He fell first, she...