Naruto Shippuden (Male Reader...

Por YourMother72

It's been almost three years since (Y/N)'s disappearance. No one has been able to find him, and Minerva has a... Más

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Chapter XL
Chapter XLI
Chapter XLII
Chapter XLIII
Chapter XLIV
Chapter XLV
Chapter XLVI
Chapter XLVII
Chapter XLVIII
Chapter XLIX
Chapter L
Chapter LI

Chapter IX

5.2K 143 100
Por YourMother72

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name
(L/N): Last Name
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

After the group made it back to Konohagakure, Kakashi was sent to the hospital, while (Y/N) and Sakura meet with Tsunade and Shizune on the balcony of the Hokage building.

They told her about Sasori's information.

Tsunade: Can you trust the information? What if it's a trap? Maybe the Akatsuki is using Orochimaru's name as bait to lure us to this Tenchi Bridge where they'll ambush us?

Sakura: If it is a trap, then we fight!

Tsunade: Yes, but Kakashi will be out of commission for over a week now. And there are only six days left until the rendezvous, so the only solution is to assemble a new team...

Shizune: In that case, why not just deploy a different team? And even if you decide to send Sakura and (Y/N) along with them, I feel Naruto should be removed from this mission.

(Y/N): What? But—

Tsunade held up her hand to stop him from talking.

Tsunade: Like you, Shizune, Sakura is along the very few Shinobi that I trust implicitly. This mission must involve the remaining members of Team Kakashi.

Shizune: You don't think my team can handle it?

Tsunade: Frankly, no. This is more than just a mission to Team Kakashi. It's personal. Sasuke is not merely their former teammate. He's their friend. They've pledged their lives to rescuing him. Their desire to honor that pledge is why they will succeed, and why you and your team, Shizune, might not.

They all suddenly heard Naruto's voice. He was standing on the roof.

Naruto: I'd say we gotta get some new teammates!

He then jumped off of the roof and disappeared into the city.

Tsunade: <sighing> So impatient. I'm not finished yet.

(Y/N): I'll go after him.

Tsunade: Yes. We will fill the two vacancies left by Kakashi and Sasuke. Please inform him, (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yes, ma'am.

With that, he jumped off of the roof and ran after Naruto. He eventually caught up to him. He was standing near a tree.

(Y/N): There you are, Naruto!

Naruto: Oh! (Y/N), do you know who would be good for the job?

Before (Y/N) could answer, someone walked over to the two of them.

???: So the rumors are true... You're back, (Y/N). And Naruto, too.

Naruto: Do I know you?

???: It's me!

Naruto: Like I said, do I know you?!

???: Hey, I know it's been a while, but you should at least try to remember you friends, you know. Or else it just hurts the other person's feelings.

(Y/N) gasped and a smile formed on his face.

(Y/N): ✨Shinoooo!!✨

Naruto: What! Oh! You're right! I know that irritating voice! It is Shino!

Shino ignored Naruto and walked towards (Y/N).

Shino: You're an asshole, you know that? You scared me. I thought you might be dead.

(Y/N): <rubbing his head> Heh heh. Sorry about that. But it's not really my fault. I was kidnapped.

Shino: <looking down> I was so worried...

(Y/N) smirked and patted Shino's head.

They then heard something landing on the ground. The three Shinobi turned and saw Kiba sitting on a huge dog.

Naruto: K-Kiba?!

Kiba: Hey! Naruto, it was you, after all! I thought I recognized your scent!

(Y/N) looked at the huge dog. His jaw dropped.

(Y/N): I-Is that... Akamaru?!

As he said that, Akamaru barked and jumped on top of (Y/N). The white haired male yelped as he slammed onto the ground. Akamaru proceeded to lick all over his face.

Naruto laughed while Kiba crossed his arms.

Kiba: Of course it's Akamaru!

Realization hit him at the moment. He jumped back.

Kiba: (Y/N)????!!!!!!

Shino: You just now noticed him?

(Y/N) turned his head to Kiba and smiled. He ruffled Akamaru's head. His face was covered in slobber.

(Y/N): That's me!

Kiba: Wh-Wh-Wh...

(Y/N): Wh-Wh-Wh...?

Kiba: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU JERK??!!

(Y/N): Okay, calm down.

Akamaru got off of (Y/N), allowing him to stand up.

Anime tears started streaming down Kiba's face.

Kiba: Y-Y-You were gone for so long!! Dammit!

He wiped his eyes, while Naruto and Shino looked on in shock.

Naruto: Is Kiba... actually crying?

Shino: It appears so.

(Y/N) giggled and pulled Shino and Kiba into a hug.

(Y/N): I'm here now. I missed you guys.

Kiba: <crying> Sh-Shut up, you moron! And I'm not crying! Just some dust flew into my eye!

Naruto: Yeah, right.

Shino: I'm surprised you didn't hear the rumors, Kiba. News of (Y/N)'s return is spreading like wildfire.

A small voice spoke up.

???: (Y-Y/N)...?

Everyone turned and saw Hinata standing in the street. Her eyes never left (Y/N). Her body started shaking and tears filled in her eyes.

(Y/N): <blushing> Hinata!

She fell on her knees and covered her face as she started sobbing, saying (Y/N)'s name over and over.

The white haired male hurried over to her and knelt next to her body.

(Y/N): <smiling softly> Yes, it's me, Hinata. <thinking> Holy crap, she's gotten so beautiful.

Hinata slowly looked up at him before blushing madly and looking back at the ground.

Hinata: <crying> Y-You're back...

(Y/N) pulled her into a hug, causing her body to stiffen. She put her face in (Y/N)'s chest and closed her eyes though. The blush never left her face.

(Y/N): I'm here, Hinata. I'm here.

Naruto, Kiba, and Shino looked at the scene in front of them.

Naruto: Hinata hasn't changed, huh? Oh! By the way, do you guys want to go on a mission with me, Sakura, and (Y/N)?

Kiba: No can do. We're already on assignment.

Shino: We're on a team with Kurenai-sensei now.

Naruto: Awww. Guess I have to go find Shikamaru...

Meanwhile, (Y/N) helped Hinata stand up. She was still hugging him. She slowly looked up at his face.

Her face exploded into red when she saw how close his lips were to hers.

(Y/N): You've gotten really beautiful, Hinata.

Hinata: <thinking> He's going to... kiss me!

She passed out.

...

(Y/N) and Naruto were now walking through the village. Every now and then, some citizens would say hi to (Y/N) or give him a hug, especially the little kids.

Naruto: Well, there goes those choices. Team Kurenai's already on assignment... Looks like we'll have to ask Shikamaru, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Uh, isn't he busy with the Chunin Exam?

As he was talking, Naruto ran ahead of him.

(Y/N): Okay, ignore me, then!

???: It's good to see you safe, (Y/N)-san.

The white haired male turned and saw Nyssa standing there. Her hair was longer and was pulled back into a ponytail.

(Y/N): Oh! Hey! You're Nyssa, right? From Kaneshiro's mansion.

Nyssa: <nodding> Yes. Sakura told me that you returned.

(Y/N) nodded and saw that she was wearing the Leaf headband.

(Y/N): Are you a Shinobi now?

Nyssa: Indeed I am. I'm a Genin though since I started training late. Sakura and Ino were the ones who convinced me to give it a try. They even helped train me. Now I'm going to participate in this year's Chunin Exams.

(Y/N): That's so cool! Good luck! I'll be rooting for you.

She bowed and thanked him. They then heard another female voice.

A girl with pink/red hair walked up to Nyssa. She also had the Leaf headband on.

???: There you are, Nyssa! I thought I would help train you...

Her voice trailed off when she noticed (Y/N). Her face broke out into a blush.

(Y/N): <shocked> EH??!! Y-You're...

He pointed his finger at Tayuya.

(Y/N): You're that girl from the Sound Village!

Tayuya: Shut up! I've broken my allegiance with them. I'm now a Genin of the Leaf Village.

(Y/N): <confused> You... are?

Tayuya: Yeah! During my battle with Shikamaru and Temari, I was crushed by a tree and ended up in a coma. I was treated here, and when I woke up about a year ago now, Lady Hokage granted me the option to become a Shinobi here.

(Y/N): R-Really? Wow.

Tayuya: I had to train as a Genin, even though I'm way better than that! It's annoying, but at least I know I'll clear these Chunin Exams pretty easily.

Nyssa: She is in my squad.

Tayuya: I was told that you disappeared, and I thought you had died. But I guess you're alive after all.

She looked at him again and blushed.

(Y/N): I see... Uh, welcome to the Leaf Village, I guess. I'm not used to having an enemy turn sides.

Tayuya: Mm-hm. Anyway, let's go, Nyssa.

Nyssa nodded and followed Tayuya away. She looked back at (Y/N) and waved.

Nyssa: It's good to see you again, (Y/N)-san!

(Y/N) waved back and when they were gone, rubbed his forehead.

(Y/N): <thinking> That was interesting. Although, Tayuya goes look very pretty. Oh, that's right! Where's Naruto?

The white haired male eventually found Naruto talking to Shikamaru and Choji. He overheard their voices.

Choji: So it's true that (Y/N)'s back? I can't believe it...

Naruto: Yup! I couldn't either when I saw him, but he's actually here again!

Shikamaru: Where is he, by the way?

(Y/N) ran over to them, waving his arm.

(Y/N): Hey, kids!

Choji's jaw hit in the floor.

Choji: OH, MY GOD, HE ACTUALLY IS BACK!!!!

Naruto: You thought I was lying?

Choji burst into tears and grabbed (Y/N) and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug.

(Y/N): <suffocating> It's... good to... see you... too, Choji...

Naruto: AAAHHH!! You're going to kill him!

Choji: <sobbing> Oops!

He let (Y/N) go and wiped his face.

(Y/N): <panting> Thank you...

Choji: <sobbing> You're really back...

(Y/N): <nodding> Yes. Damn, I really am running into everyone today. Not that I'm complaining.

He patted Choji's head and looked around.

(Y/N): All that's left is Ino...

Shikamaru: Oh, boy. She should be around here somewhere. She and Choji were about to leave on another mission with Asuma-sensei.

Choji calmed himself down and stopped crying. He took out a bag of chips and started eating.

Choji: Y-Yeah. She—

He suddenly enlarged his fist, throwing the bag of chips away.

(Y/N) and Shikamaru pushed Naruto out of the way just as Choji's big fist collided with a drawing of a lion. It burst into a puddle of black ink.

Another lion drawing lunged towards Shikamaru. (Y/N) stood up, unsheathed Crimson, and chopped it in half. Ink splattered everywhere.

Shikamaru: <pointing> Look over there!

They all looked at a nearby rooftop and saw a boy sitting on it. He had a Leaf headband and was holding an ink brush and a scroll.

(Y/N): Who the hell is that?

Naruto: I don't recognize him, but he's got a Konoha headband!

Shikamaru: He came out of nowhere... I don't know what he wants, but someone like that, you capture first, and then hand over to the Torture and Interrogation Corps!

The boy began to scribble onto the scroll.

Shikamaru: Naruto, (Y/N), go! I'll cover you!

The two members of Team Kakashi charged towards the mysterious boy. As they were running, six lion drawing sprang from the scroll, heading straight towards them.

(Y/N) jumped into the air, destroying two with Crimson, while Shikamaru used his Shadow Jutsu to impale the rest with shadow tendrils.

Naruto, meanwhile, jumped onto the rooftop and pulled out a kunai. He swung it towards the boy, who blocked it with a tantō.

Naruto: Who are you?!

The boy gave him a closed eye smile.

???: Funny, you're pretty weak, aren't you? The way you fight, do you have any balls at all?

Naruto: Wha—! What was that?!

(Y/N) emerged from behind Naruto, swinging Crimson at the boy.

Said boy jumped back and into the air.

(Y/N): Answer Naruto already!

He landed on the rooftop and jumped off of it towards the boy.

???: In due time, Naruto. All in due time.

Ink began to surrounded him as (Y/N) swung Crimson at him. However, it simply passed through air. The boy had disappeared.

(Y/N): What in the hell...?

Shikamaru and Choji watched what happened on the roof.

Shikamaru: Who was that guy?

A familiar voice spoke up.

???: Choji! How'd I know I'd find you here? Hey! Asuma-sensei's looking for you!

The two turned and saw Ino walking up to them.

Choji: Sorry, Ino. Some weirdo just suddenly attacked us.

Ino: Weirdo?

She looked on the roof and saw Naruto standing there.

Ino: Who? Naruto?

Choji: No, no! Not him!

Ino: <waving and shouting> Hey, Naruto!! Long time no see!

Shikamaru: Save your breath, Choji. It's so not worth it.

Naruto turned around and saw Ino waving at him. He waved back just as (Y/N) landed back on the roof.

(Y/N): <smirking> Now there's a familiar voice.

Ino: Hm? Who's that on the roof next to Naruto?

Choji: Oh, um...

She squinted her eyes and stared at him. Her eyes widened in realization.

Ino: N-No way... So the rumors were true...

Shikamaru: Yeah.

(Y/N) jumped off of the roof and landed on the ground. He smiled at Ino.

Tears began to fall from her eyes as she covered her mouth.

Ino: <crying> (Y-Y/N)... (Y/N)!!!

She ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug. She buried her face in his neck and sobbed.

(Y/N): Hey, Ino.

Ino: I-I missed you... so much...

(Y/N): <thinking> She's so beautiful... Why did every girl have to have such a glow-up?

Ino looked up at him, her lip trembling. She placed her hands on his cheeks.

Ino: <blushing> Your eye...

(Y/N): Let's just say I've been through some stuff.

Ino: How have you gotten even more handsome?

(Y/N)'s face broke out in a blush.

Ino: Can I... Can I kiss you?

(Y/N) thought about back to Temari and how she had kissed him. Yet, they didn't make things official, sooo...

Naruto: <whisper-yelling> Say yes!!

(Y/N) and Ino both eyed Naruto, who was grinning down at them from the roof.

(Y/N): <blushing> Yes, you can.

Ino pulled him into a kiss.

Shikamaru/Choji: <shocked> ACK!!!!

Eventually, they pulled away from each other, and she placed her forehead against his.

Ino: <crying> You're back... You're back...

(Y/N): Yeah. I missed all of you guys.

Naruto frowned and made a gagging sound.

Naruto: Okay, you can stop now! You already kissed!

Ino and (Y/N) both glared at Naruto. However, she did let go of him.

(Y/N): I'll see you guys later, okay?

Ino nodded and walked back over to Choji and Shikamaru.

Naruto jumped down next to (Y/N).

Naruto: How many girls is that now? Sakura, Tenten, Temari, Hinata, Ino...

(Y/N): <chuckling> How about we go see the love of your life?

Naruto: What?

(Y/N): Ramen.

Heart eyes appeared on Naruto, as he thought about the ramen.

Naruto: Okay!! Let's go!

He zoomed towards the ramen shop. (Y/N) laughed and hurried along after him, thinking on how good it felt to see everyone again.

(A/N): Sorry Ino got a lot more attention than the other girls. You may hate me, but Ino's my girl 🙈. I'll try to keep the bias down though.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

186K 4.5K 18
Naruto was banished from konoha for failing a mission. He was supposed to bring back Sasuke when Sasuke first left for Orochimaru but he failed and...
520 23 10
Y/N, a Shinobi in Naruto, has an untold story of her life. She has experienced much, but more is yet to come. Meeting friends and loved ones, going t...
909K 33.9K 68
After her clan massacre and the death of her brother, Yuyan Hane travels to Konoha and is saved by Konoha's distinguished Itachi Uchiha who raises he...
253K 6.6K 31
The attack of the Nine-Tails left Konoha in ruins leaving all of its citizens in fear and despair. The two heroes that left the world too soon in ord...