Drowning Angels

By double-xo

She's his savior, his angel, his reason to go on. He's her reason to hold on, to fight, to love. They're both... More

Prologue
Cast Part 1
Cast Part 2
Teaser Trailer
1 - Im Not an Angel
2 - The Angel From My Nightmare
3 - Smiling Angel
4 ~ Babe Baby
6 ~ Killing the Moment
7 ~ Rainbow Unicorn Shit
8 ~ The Jealousy Game
Chapter 9 ~ One Week
Chapter 10 - 1 Week
Chapter 11 ~Pain
Chapter 12 ~ Left on the Curb
Chapter 13 ~ Act of Love

5 ~ Innocent Angel

59 5 2
By double-xo

Sorry it took so long everyone but here it finally is lol xD hope you enjoy.

Playlist:

1. Fun-Troye
2. Sing-Ed Sheeran
3. fire-Sleeping with Sirens
------------------------------------

First thing I thought of when I woke up was that strangely, I slept for more than a few hours...no nightmare. That's definitely new, I opened my eyes to find that Jas was still there, curled up in a cute little ball with her legs tucked in and her head on my chest. I know I probably look like some weird creep watching her sleep but can you honestly blame me? She looked perfect and adorable without even trying and she probably wasn't even aware.

I moved her off of me gently and stood up nearly tripping on her clothes which was just thrown on the floor. I picked them up and quietly placed them on the bed next to her folding them. Moving backwards away quietly to not wake her I nearly tripped again, my first instinct was to curse like usual but I bit down on my tongue and turned looking at the floor. I am not a clumsy person and again it was her phone on the floor her stuff was just scattered everywhere. I picked up her phone and to say I was intrigued was an understatement. This was my chance to get her number id ask but she's asleep, so I went through her phone avoiding the nagging temptation to actually snoop through her phone.

Quickly messaging myself I deleted the conversation off her phone and placed it ontop of her clothes this time checking around the floor to make sure I wouldn't trip. The temperature was pretty cold but it was manageable so I slipped on my black skinny jeans with a button up and with my keys in hand looked back over to Jas, hoping for the smallest possibility that she'd still be here when I return. I sighed softly and I don't know why but instinctively placed a quick kiss on her forehead and it confused even me but no time to be confused now when I will be at school.

Made my way downstairs and as usual everyone else was there it's like tradition my close friends all eating here or maybe it's just cause they're all lazy asses to go out and buy their own shit. I quickly greeted everyone and Jake passes me my usual toast and like some intervention everyone gathered around me in like a circle. I raised my eyebrow looking at them "what?" I questioned attempting to eat my toast

"Well who is she?" Gunther asked eagerly looking

"She's a friend, what's it to you?"

"All I want to know is if she's hot?" Aiden questioned shrugging. Aiden is special basically the guy who only thinks with his dick, never uses his head just his dick.
I rolled my eyes but nodded, "Very"

I heard someone huff and quickly put another piece of toast in my mouth to keep from laughing when I saw Kat making her way to the door "I'll wait in the damn car, to early for this," the door slammed behind her and Brooke laughed leaning into Jake who put his arm around her.

"Anyways what's her name?" Jace inquired looking at me

"Her names Jasmine and none of you bastards are touching her so hands off," I stuffed the piece of toast in my mouth quickly and gestured for everyone to head out to the cars so we could get to school.

Just as predicted everyone knew about our break up, honestly I don't know how celebrities did this shit people knowing everything that happened in your life. Sometimes they even know before you did which I found ridiculous, people really need to get their own lives. I stepped out of the car parking next to my friends' cars and we all got out making our way to the courtyard where we usually wait until school starts. Avoiding and annoyed at the stares and whispers of Anna and I breaking up I brought my mind blank and laid back on the table soaking in the sun which rarely happens, the temperature here is rarely ever higher than my age so this sun and California like Rays will definitely be take advantage of.

"Ryder," I groaned internally mumbling something incoherent before answering with an annoyed what do you want?

"Don't be such a dick just wanted to know who she was?" I sighed and leaned back up looking at Katherine

"She's just a friend Kat don't get your panties in a twist," she nodded and leaner back up to me with a small smile on her lips brushing her lips lightly on mine mumbling softly against them, "so she won't mind if I do this then?" Her hand rand up my leg to my thigh as she ran her tongue along my lip before kissing me. I shook my head and lifted her up to me kissing her as her hand ran higher up my thigh and skimmed over me quickly.

"Yo take it to a room there are innocent children around," I laughed softly looking at Jace as Kat made her lips down along my neck trailing kisses down along to the base of my neck.

"Are you admitting you're innocence? I always knew you were a prude undercover Jace," his eyes rolled and I laughed groaning softly as Kat's hand pressed down on my crotch.

"Whatever you know damn well I'm not innocent," he rolled his eyes before getting back up, "okay enjoy yourselves then chancellor is roaming the school by the way so unless you want probation or well actually you're already on probation, so unless you don't want get suspended I suggest you stop Ryder"

"As you wish Father," I rolled my eyes running a hand up Kats back kissing her quickly before getting up setting her down. He flipped me off as he walked away and parted ways with Kat as I made my way to class.

~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~>~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~~>~~~~~~~

The day has gone unbearably slow literally watched every goddamn minute tick by. My eyes were having trouble staying open as I watched the last minute tick by waiting for the bell. Finally hearing the bell I picked up my stuff making my way quickly to the cafeteria and got in line for food that I wouldn't eat. I wonder if Jas was still at my house eating by now or If she ate or something?
I shook my head grabbing the tray annoyed that I found my mind drifting off to her...again. The conversations at my table droned on and on and usually I'd pay attention, usually I'd be involved I am like the most social person here but for some reason my mind just wasn't in it today.

"Ryder go home already," Jake said looking up at me his black eyes flickered as he smirked slightly

"Why would I go home already? Are we doing something and skipping?" I wondered trying to think of we had plans to skive classes today

"No. You want to go home you're just denying yourself it. You wanna go home and fuck the girl that's waiting for you at home," he shrugged pulling out on of his cigarettes.

"Not true don't jump to conclusions Jake," he laughed half heartedly getting up taking Brooke up with him quickly adding before he walked away, "Go home," j rolled my eyes flipping them off and watched as Brooke leaned into him and his arm wrapped around her walking her out.

I sighed and got up knowing he was right ignoring the rest of the table. I threw out the food tossing the tray on top of it making my way out and to my car quickly tossing My bag in and pulling out speeding home truthfully hoping she was still there.

Finally pulling up at the house I quickly got out of the car trying to slow my steps so it wouldn't be so obvious I was rushing home. I swung the door open and surprisingly the first thing I heard was just laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering who else was in here and dropped my bag at the door making my way to where the laughter was coming from. Walking into the kitchen I leaned against the doorframe and watched with a small smile playing on my face as I saw Jas leaning on the table laughing with Dorota. Dorota has been my maid since I was little she's been more like a mom to me than my actual one so seeing her getting along with Jas was very important because usually all the girls I bring here she doesn't give them not one look so this was clearly a sign of approval.

I looked her up and down noticing she was wearing one of my light blue button ups which teasingly came up right above her ass. I found myself hoping that she would just reach up so it can pull up and u would be able to see.

"Mr.Scott you're back early, anything you need?" I shook my head quickly looking back up to her and smirked lightly at Jas who in turn returned it and leaned onto the table the shirt lifting up lightly. My eyes quickly went down to her ass biting my lip softly and walked toward her putting my arms on the table standing behind her.

"You're still here then? And I see you helped yourself to my clothes, and no Dorota thank you, you're dismissed for the day," I have her a quick smile looking back at Jas who turned around wrapping her arms around my neck.
"Clearly I'm still here and I figured you wouldn't mind I do look better in them anyways Scotty," I scoffed softly shaking my head.

"Sorry beautiful but I'm hotter"

A light smirk crept on her lips and my eyes looked into hers mischief sparking in her eyes as her fingers ran down my chest. Her lips kissed lightly up my neck to my jaw ,"You sure?" I nodded and her hand clutched my shirt pulling me tighter against me. "Shame," her lip lightly brushed on mine and my need for her that I had been repressing surfaced and intensified at once. She laughed softly pulling back and before I knew it she slipped under my arms running up the stairs.

"Jassss," I groaned lightly laughing biting my lip as I tried focusing on the chase instead of her ass. "If you're ready come and get it Scotty," I heard her giggle lightly and I quickly bounded up the stairs after her. I chased her up and down through the house in and out of a few rooms before actually losing her out of sight. I furrowed my eyebrows and ran my fingers through my hair looking around.

"Jas?" I wondered the possibilities where she could be and heard a lightly giggle turning quickly to where I heard it following it.

I ran slowly after it and almost tripped over something looking down and realized it was my shirt. My light blue one the one she had been wearing I bit down on my lip unconsciously taking in a breath and picked it up.

"Jas?!! Where are you baby?" I smirked slightly dropping the shirt into one of the rooms and started unbuttoning my shirt as well following the sound of her footsteps. Finally noticing where she was headed and the other way around going quickly to the bathroom waiting for her behind the wall crossing my arms waiting.

The minute she stepped in my arms wrapped around her waist and she shrieked out laughing hitting her hands against my back as I threw her over my shoulder carrying her outside of the bathroom laughing softly twirling her in circles as she shrieked

"Ryder Scott you put me down this instant!" She shouted hitting her hands on my back as I pretended to think then shook my head jumping up and down with her making her hit against my back harder shouting my name.

"You'll be screaming my name like that possibly well most probably louder in bed my love," I laughed softly and she groaned before I felt her go lifeless like in my arms. She stopped her screaming and hitting and honestly wondered if she was okay. I pulled her down onto my front placing her legs around my waist holding her. I ran my fingers down through her hair to her back looking at her before placing my lips against her head kissing softly erupting a giggle from her as she opened up her eyes looking back at me.

"Kiss awakens the princess eh?" I laughed softly looking at her and she shook her head
"Nah I'm more like a queen and as innocent as angel," she nodded solemnly and I laughed rolling my eyes looking at her and as both of our laughters died down it left us still in this moment. I cupped her face looking at her as I ran my thumb along her cheek leaning into her and finally kissed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.6K 50
When Amelia moved to stay with her Aunt and Cousin for her last year of high school due to problems at home she never realized in the process she wou...
732K 17.8K 53
**It takes me a second to realize what is happening. Zac is kissing me! He is bloody kissing me!! Something then flashes and I realize Zac just took...
958 9 15
Secrets and lies. Weed and booze. What's love, anyway?
1.4K 242 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...