𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 πŽπ… 𝐒𝐄𝐋...

By sadgirlzera

Selina Aakifah Maxwell was just like her mother. At the age of 16, she was the Queen of Pengry Private School... More

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
TOUR DATES
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Epilogue
Book Four: The Rules of Lorenzo

Sixteen

6.2K 176 30
By sadgirlzera

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
THE RULES OF SELINA
SAVANNAH, GEORGIA

1 week later

For the last week, my brother—Lorenzo has been secretly leaving the manor in the middle of the night. His room is right next to mine so I can hear every time his door shuts. My parents obviously don't know about his whereabouts at 2 am.

As his older sister, I wanted to find out what he was doing at this hour. After I heard him leave his bedroom, I grabbed my keys and walked out, tying my hair into a ponytail.

Pulling my car out of the garage, I followed my brother. Secretly, I'm driving behind him for about 10 minutes until we finally land at an outdoor party in the middle of nowhere. I couldn't see much because of the large fence but I could see the lights that shined into the sky.

"Where the hell am I?" Parking my car, I placed my keys in my back pocket, walking closer to the bouncer. "ID?"

"Seriously?" I asked, before pulling out my driver's license and showing it to him. The man looked me up and down, holding my ID to the sky. "Birthday?"

"February 2nd,"

"Sign?"

"Aquarius," I said, before grabbing my card. He allowed me inside, my eyes widening. It seemed like hundreds of people were there, dancing to music, drinking at the bar, and chatting to themselves. I wondered what my brother was doing here and how he was able to get inside. Enzo was 19, not 21.

Girls walked around wearing the tiniest skirts and I wanted to ask them where they got them.

I turned my head, spotting the one and only Ricardo who talked amongst a few other men, near his black mustang. Of course, he was fucking here.

Clenching my jaw and shaking my head, I make my way passed him and towards the bar. After offing a Negroni, the sound of engines revering, and loud cheers enter my ear. I recognized one of the cars, it was Ricardo's, what the hell?

"Who's racing right now?" I asked one of the girls who sat next to me.

"The man who runs this whole place—Ricardo, is in the black mustang and the other guy is in the red challenger. This is the first race here, so everyone wants to see this," She responded, sending me a nod. A girl with tight shorts makes her way onto the race track, standing in front of the two cars.

People whistled and screamed, only causing me to have a headache. She blew a kiss at both the opponents before raising her flag, the two cars taking off. Smoke erupted from under both cars because of how fast they were going. Ricardo's car was in first place and when they turned the corner, we could no longer see them.

Looking around, I try to find my brother and when I do, I shake my head. He sat on a tire with a few people around him, chatting up a storm. A girl sits on his lap, which I wasn't surprised at. He was always such a player.

Enzo spots me immediately and pinches the bridge of his nose when I make my way over to him. "Do these people know you're only 19? You're not even old enough to get into this place,"

"Fucking hell," He cursed, only earning a smile from me. "Hello Miss," One of the boys said. "I'm Axel,"

"I don't give a shit," I told him, keeping my eyes on my brother. The girl on his lap cleared her throat and stood up from his lap. "Is she your girlfriend?"

"Fuck no, she's my sister,"

"We just don't look alike," I said, putting my hands into the pockets of my jacket. "Now, does my baby brother want to explain why he's at an illegal drag race at 2 am?"

He excused himself, grabbing my forearm and pulling me into a secluded area—one where his friends won't see him embarrassed. Just then, the sound of a car approaching fast sounds through the track. People start cheering once again, as Ricardo's car speeds past us and through the finish line. A few seconds go by, and the other car comes next but no one really cares.

When the cars stopped, the two men left the cars and faced each other. Ricardo held his hand out, a confident smirk resting on his lips as the man hands over his keys. A bitter taste was left in my mouth. Why the fuck did he have to win?

"You know what. We're going home now. Get your ass in your car now," I said, using my hair to hide my face so Ricardo wouldn't see me.

"Who are you talking to?" He asked, standing in my face. I was surprised if my younger brother thought he could step up to me, he had one thing coming.

"You cunt," I responded, gritting my teeth together. If looks could kill, we'd both be dead right now.

"Everything okay?" We both heard from behind me. Ricardo walked up to his, his eyes bouncing from me to Enzo, and back to me. My brother narrowed his eyes, a frown settling on his lips. "Yeah, why wouldn't it be?"

"Get the fuck out of here," I told Ricardo, my voice filled with venom. I couldn't even look at him, he disgusted me. No matter how attractive he may be, he was still an asshole.

"Those are some ironic words considering I run this place," He said, and I sank my acrylic nails into the palm of my hands. Enzo looked between us and knitted his eyebrows together before it all clicked for him. "Are you fucking my sister?"

"No, he's not! Enzo, just go home," I responded, frustration evident in my features.

"Yeah," Ricardo said, chuckling softly. "Just go home,"

A smirk made Enzo's way to his face, he was up to something. "You tell dad about this, and I'll tell him about your little boyfriend who is clearly in his 30's,"
I clenched my jaw, crossing my arms and staring at him. Finally, he rolled his eyes and walked off, leaving us alone.

I turned to Ricardo and uttered the words, "Fuck off,"

"Did you see my race?"

"No,"

He ignored me, grabbing my wrist and flushing me against his body, a gasp leaving my lips. "Dove,"

"Don't," I said, pushing him away from me. "Don't say that when you have Mariah,"

"I broke up with her a few days ago," He told me, taking out a cigarette and lighting it with his lighter. I watched as he took a step back from me, leaning on the wall nearby.

A moment of silence surrounded us as his eyes traveled up and down my body slowly, sending chills down my spine. His adam apple moved up and down at the sight of my tan legs, and he moved his gaze upwards toward my nipple piercings. I felt like I couldn't breathe, he didn't know the effect he had on people.

"Why?"

"She wasn't what I wanted," Ricardo shrugged, almost as if it was the most simple thing in the world. I felt my attraction to him was a curse yet a blessing at the same time. It meant that my taste was excellent but it didn't matter because my heart only belonged to him.

"You may think you're slick, Ricardo but I see through you. I'm not going to allow you to hurt me again," I told him, narrowing my eyes.

He only took a puff of his cigarette and leaned his head back. Electricity ran through my veins, my eyes moving towards his luscious lips. "What are you thinking about?"

"Just how many times you touch yourself to me," he said, a smirk on his lips. "All this talk but we both know you dream about me fucking you,"

I looked down, playing with my fingers out of embarrassment. There was nothing more that I wanted to do than to crawl into a hole and isolate myself from the man of my dreams. He was beautiful, yeah but he was cocky and I hated that. I hated how he knew just exactly what to say to make me lose control.

I cleared my throat, rubbing the back of my neck before pulling my eyes to meet his. "Honestly, fuck you,"

"You act so hard up front but really—," He smirked, letting his hand trail up and down my back, my eyes relaxing with lust. "We both know the truth,"

"And what is that?" I asked, feeling the wind get sucked out of my lungs. He moved his head slowly, tugging on the edge of my earlobe with his teeth. "You still want me,"

"That's not true,"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah,"

"You want me to bend you over and fuck that little tight pussy until you're about to pass out. You want me to wrap my hand around your neck and squeeze so fucking hard, that your neck turns red. Oh and this—," He whispered, his fingers pinching one of my nipple piercings. "You want this in my mouth,"

Oh fuck.

I pressed my thighs together, shaking my head quickly. I tried to say something but nothing came out of my lips. I was flustered and that gave him the advantage, he was going to win.

"What are you doing with my brother?" I asked, changing the subject.

"He came to me a few days ago, asking if he could enter. I simply recognized the last name," He mumbled, and I questioned how my parents would react if they found out.

"I'm gonna be honest with you. I only allowed Enzo into here because I knew there was a chance you would come," Ricardo assured, his hands traveled down to my ass and he squeezed, earning a gasp from me.

"I only thought about you," He admitted, placing kisses on my neck while I threw my head back. I hated how my body reacted to his touch. Vulnerable, I was vulnerable.

I pushed him away from me, taking a step back. "No," I shook my head, offering him a sad smile. "I'm done. You won't be seeing me anymore,"

"Selina," A shiver ran through my body when he called out my name, but I needed to stay strong. 

"This is goodbye, Ricardo," I said, feeling my throat tighten while pulling my keys out. "I should have never even let you come into my life in the first place,"

•••
Selina is finally moving on from Ricardo, something she should have done like 10 chapters ago.

He's a real dickhead and no one should be treated the way she has.

What do you think will happen next? Will he come crawling back or continue to be an asshole?

Anyway, I just started watching Them on Amazon Video, and damn, I'm traumatized.

I normally don't like watching shows about the trauma of black people since I'm black but I finally caved in.

And damn, I'm not the same.

I think Betty is my least fav character cause that heifer is not alright in the head.

Anyway, Thanks for the support.

- Niki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 20.1K 47
"Watch it." "Watch it," I mock him in a whisper, feeling brave. Suddenly, he gets up from his stool and stalks towards me. His large frame towering o...
60.6K 906 37
"What's your name?" His tattooed fingers tapped my knee, his tone was flatter and more insistent this time, I swallowed hard. "Juliette Larson," I wa...
113K 2.5K 19
"Okay, so I'm the type of girl that's spent most of her adolescent, hormonal years reading steamy stories on some reading app. My favourite type of b...
16.4K 263 48
β™‘ MAFIA ROMANCE β™‘ *BOOK 2 OF LOVE SERIES* He licked his lips softly. "Do you want me to kiss you, Mia amore?" I almost moaned as he called me that...