Song For My Lady

By HayleeMikaelson

(Y/n) is the biggest superstar actress and singer, who has everything she ever wanted, and what others only d... More

Sick of This
Someday Soon is Today
Bucket List
What I Want Is?
What A Mess
Just Being Honest
Light Rain
All I Need To Know
Colorful
Play A Song
Chernobyl In My Head
One Need Only Ask
It's Okay?
Look At Me
I'm Not Here
A Wish A Heart Makes
Feeling All to Feeling Nothing
The Game
UnFriendly
Daddy's Girl
The Only Thing I Fear Is
Suffocate
Told Me You Knew Me?
I Don't Really Mind 'Cause I Love You
I Found You
Space Ships and Dinosaurs
Please Give Me A Better Day
I choose You
Night of Tribulation (pt 1)
Night of Tribulation (Pt 2)
The Apathy and Urgency
Spoke The Cowards Phrase
She Wears Her Loneliness Just like A Crown
Tragedy Is Not The End
Back and Forth
I'm Really Not Okay
All figured it Out
Somebody Set The Truth On Fire
Let's Hurt Tonight
It's Like Knives To The Throat
What Should I Do?
Just Like We Were Kid
Let's Go Together
Song For My Lady
Stay Alive For Me

Pretty Girl Who Cares The Most

1.1K 47 7
By HayleeMikaelson

The two had finally arrived home after a long, eventful shopping day. Hailee walked into the house, and led the way upstairs until they were in y/n's bed room. Hailee turned when she heard a loud thud, and saw y/n lean against the door as she carried multiple bags.

"You know you could help me, these are after all, your clothes" Y/n huffed continuing to struggle with the bags in hand.

"Hey I'm carrying my venti drink" Hailee smiled, shaking her ice caramel macchiato she stole from y/n when she claimed she wasn't in the mood for anything.

"You mean my"

"Thats literally what I said" Hailee chuckled. She took another sip of the ice drink, looking all around y/n's bedroom. This room was different then the one she had when she was living with her mother. The room looked more modern, more stylish for an adult women than a little girl who, loved bright colors. She had only ever been in this room once, looking down at her wrist and remembering when y/n gave her the watch she still had on.

"So I take it you want these in my closet" y/n sighed when she realized she still had to walk up 5 steps to make it to the second level where her closet was.

"What? You want me to keep sleeping in the guest room."

Hailee stopped talking, hearing y/n laugh while shaking her head. The older girl gestured her to follow, walking into a small hall where the walk in closet was. Walking further in Hailee looked around at all the clothes in the drawers and hanger, no where really to put anything new. She started to feel as though maybe she went over board with shopping and taking over y/n's closet.

"I see, maybe the clothes would be--"

"I never said it was going to be a problem" y/n said, walking further in. There was a small door, Hailee could have sworn wasn't there. But when she got close the door way blended in with the wall, and there was another closet. This one fairly large and to her surprise, empty.

The 'L' shape closet room was a different version of his and her closet that was y/n approved. The only thing that separated the two rooms was a door way with no actual door.

"I had this extra room made specifically for you." y/n dropped the bags in one of the far corners of the room. "You know incase" with a shrug, y/n walked towards Hailee giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Shower and go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow"

"What's tomorrow? Aren't we going to school?"

"Babe you're going to the grammies with me Saturday. Friday is pamper day to prepare for the big day."

"What about you?" Hailee asked.

"Im not really tired so i'm going to... I don't know the library." Y/n said as she began to walk away, out of the closet and into the bedroom. She almost lost her footing when she felt Hailee jump on her back, wrapping her legs around her waist holding on tightly, without choking her.

"You're not going anywhere without me" Hailee mumbled, during her head in the crook of the older girls neck which made her laugh. Y/n had almost forgotten how clinging Hailee was when she was feeling insecure or... lonely. Y/n didn't mind. She would rather spend everyday and or night right by Hailee's side, in her arms and in her presence.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Hailees leg, jolting her up just a bit on her back. Hailee squealed. The walked until she reached the library. She sat Hailee down on the long couch, overlooking the fireplace.

"I hear fireplaces are romantic" Hailee said with a smug look. Y/n nodded.

The fire was banked low, emitting a steady orange glow. All the shadows were calm. Y/n had thrown a blanket over hailee and carefully put a pillow under her head. Hailee was, despite everything that had happened, ridiculously comfy, warm, and sleepy. Safe.

Hailee opened her eyes, seeing y/n sitting down on the floor, back pressed to the sofa behind her. Hailee who was laying on the couch was able to peak at what the girl in front of her was doing. Reading like always. She didn't know when she or how she fell asleep, but knew that all of the demons and nightmares had been banished back to where they came from and there was nothing to be afraid of.

It sadly reminded hailee of the many times when she ran away from home. When her dad was always 'working' and her mom high. Or the many nights she would hear her parents arguing during their drunken episodes. She remembered y/n being the one that helped her run away. Gave her the spare key to her house and told her whenever she was scared or needed to get away run back to her. Back then, no matter how shitty everything was, y/n would always tell her it that everything would be okay. How she desperately wanted to hear those words now, more then ever.

Y/n sighed turning the page of the book. She rubbed her hands over her face, trying to wipe away the tiredness from her eyes. She felt hailee wrap and arm around her neck, pulling her back until she felt her soft warm lips on her jawline.

"Whats wrong?" y/n asked, voice soft not knowing the appropriate volume. "I thought you were sleeping?"

"Why arent you?" hailee asked. Y/n turned her head placing a single kiss on hailee's lips before crawling towards the fireplace and took the poker. She knelt before it like a supplicant and began prodding the wood lightly-not out of any real need for more heat as much as for something to do.

"I can't sleep" Moodily, she felt like wisps of thoughts trying to sneak into her consciousness. Irritating ones. Ones she had dismissed long ago.

"How come?"

Because if I go to sleep I might not wake up. Because im scared that if I somehow do wake up everything that has happened would be a dream. You not really being here with me.

And there were the thoughts she hated the most. Haunting her each and every night.

"It takes a while for me to fall asleep these days" Y/n said, sitting back down. Her back still turned towards the younger girl. Y/n didn't seem to be able to stay still for very long. She went over and lifted hailee's legs up so she could have a seat, then place her legs on her lap. But still, it didn't help y/n from keeping her bouncing leg still. Hailee knew, y/n was anxious.

Hailee sat up straight, resting her back on the arm rest. Y/n scooted closer, making Hailee swallow thickly. If y/n scooted just a little more, Hailee would be sitting on the older girls lap. Hailee has been in this position before, knowing exactly what y/n wanted in that moment.

"Go to sleep love, I'll be here when you wake up." Hailee whispered, gently placing her hand on y/n's head and pulling her down until she felt y/n resting on her chest. Hailee was glad the couch was big enough for the two of them to lay down together.

Y/n didn't say anything, wrapping her arm around the younger girl. Rubbing her thumb across Hailee's abdomen. She felt hailee softly planting kissing on top of her head. Before sleep finally consumed her.

_____________________________

Becky got out of her car, looking around her as the night darkened most of the area. The lights shinned brightly over the building she was told to go to when she was available. In all honesty, becky just wanted to go home and prepare her outfit choices for the events on Saturday. She was finally excited to attended something so important to her with the one she loved most of all. It did tug on her heart strings a bit, using blackmail as a mean to get to her, but becky was desperate.

She walked in looking around the lobby, wondering where they were. She wanted to ask the staff, but the one thing she didnt want was the media to get wind of the one she was set to meet. Last thing she wanted was her plan to be ruin because of gossip and misunderstanding.

When she did spot the blond, by a table in the hotel restaurant she cautiously walked towards him. Becky kept her head high, eye brow raised watching as the Irish boy drank his drink as he looked at the menu.

"so did she agree to go with you to the grammies?" Niall asked.

"I had to use my trap card but I managed to convince her" becky sighed. Resting her forearm on the table she saw no one but the two were in the vicinity. It was like a ghost town, no sign of life.

"Don't worry, this is a private dinner. No one knows we are here" Niall didn't look up, just continued eyeing the small booklet in his hands. "I already ordered, so the food will be out shortly"

"Going to extremes, dont you think? Renting out an entire restaurant so we can talk" Becky raised a brow once more, still trying to figure out Nialls true motive.

"I have my reasons" Niall closed the menu and placed it on the table. He took his glass of water and took a sip. "Now, are you sure y/n and you are going together to the grammies?"

"Yes Niall. Like I said the first time"

"Good, which means I can take hailee to the event"

"Serisouly?" becky chuckled a laugh. "I know why y/n wants to take her, but why do you want to take that girl?" Becky asked.

"To show y/n I could easily take everything she hold dear."

"So you don't really like her"

"She's pretty hot, but ive been with finer girls. But y/n has something for her, and seeing her suffer by taking it away?"

"And why's that? Weren't the two of you friends before"

"Before she betrayed me," Niall scoffed.

"Niall she didn't want to join your company, get over it. She is doing so well where she is at now"

"She abandoned you to becky. Her mom was the one that made you break up with her and whaat did y/n do, nothing. We were all friends once upon a time. But because she is now a big star she things she can throw us out like trash"

"Yeah, and im trying to make peace with her."

"Blackmailing isn't peace"

"IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Becky shouted. "I see how y/n looks at hailee, and how much she actually loves her. Im trying to let her move on but you keep sucking me into your one sided war. Niall, I know you. I know you hate y/n and want to see her fall apart. But move on."

"I just need three months, Becky. In 3 month we can replace y/n y/ln."

"Niall"

"I'll figure something out, so give me just three months."

"Why do you need three months? Why can't we let y/n move on."

"Because that bitch y/n will no longer be in this world" Niall quickly said. Becky blinked a few times.

"W-what" becky stuttered. "What do you mean?" but Niall kept quiet. "NIALL"

"Y/n is sick." Niall said in a low tone. "Y/n made my life hell for the past couple of years. So I'll make it my mission to make the remaining part of her life hell and hailee is the one to do it for me"

"Hailee? but y/n just met her"

Niall snorted a laugh.

"You really don't know nothing about y/n" he shook his head. "Did you know Hailee and y/n dated right before you and her. Hailee is y/n's first love, becky. Not you."

"You know your jealousy is really getting out of hand here and starting to piss me off. I suggest you calm down before you do something you'll regret. aren't you tired of this conversation?""

"Why? Because you think her feelings are elsewhere. Because you think someone else is more important to her, you're feeling down?"

"Just stop Niall"

"Stop what? Hey! You're only sorry to Y/n? huh? You always have been. You only tried to get what you wanted from me. Oh I've given it some more thought. I dont think I will just let you go. So dont ever act impulsively again. I told you. Whatever decision you make, it'll be the wrong decision."

"What do you mean by that"

"I mean, if you so much as think of double crossing me... I will reduce y/n's last months. Don't forget, you came to me begging to help you winning y/n back."

"Yeah, and now im starting to realize I made a deal with the devil"

_________________________

"Have you thought about your bucket list?" hailee adjusted the camera, zooming in on y/n. The older smirked sitting on the stool, on leg on the lower bar while the other hung a few inches off the ground.

"Yes" y/n smiled.

"Then can you tell me at least one thing that's on it?" hailee asked reading from her notebook.

"For the person who asks me that question now, hearing her say "I do" when we get married" Y/n's smile grew wide like a happy child.

"I will edit out what you just said" hailee rolled her eyes. She knew y/n wasn't taking it as seriously as she had hoped but it was y/n. The girl couldn't act seriously when they were together. She always had to joke until hailee made her take it serious. "Ill ask you again, y/n/n please its for our project." hailee whined. "One thing from Y/n Y/Ln's bucket list...--"

"Hear the confession of the woman in front of me right now, saying "I love you"

Hailee let out a sigh. "I told you to stop fooling around."

"Im not kidding" y/n dropped her smile, looking straight at hailee. Reaching over y/n took the camera from hailee, pressing record. "Hailee Steinfeld, today we are going to the grammies, how do you feel. Can you cross walking the red carpet off your bucket list"

Hailee looked at y/n, trying hard to resist that contagious smile of hers. And of course she gave in. With a wide smile of her own, hailee stood up causing y/n to do the same.

"Of course. This here is a custom dress and heels from one of the best brands in the world. Crossing off wearing designer off my list as well" Hailee checked marked the air.

"And after the grammies what's next, I head after parties are a huge rage. Are you planning on attending."

"After parties, I would love to cross meeting Selena Gomez of my list. Oh and Zendaya, The Jones brothers, and--"

"Woah, and none of them are me. You do realize you're dating and is about to marry the biggest international celebrity in the world."

"Mmmm, I heard Dylan O'brien is single"

"hey" Y/n lowered the camera, rolling her eyes. Y/n grabbed the pillow from the couch and began to hit her with it. Hailee's laughed filled the room which made y/n join in, loving the sound. Hailee gently pushed y/n out of the way, running out of the room and down the hall. Hailee ran downstairs and saw a door. She reached for the handle and tried to open it but it was no use.

It was locked.

"Y/N/N I FOUND YOUR SEX ROOM!" Hailee yelled. She heard y/ns foot steps quickly running to her.

"You mean my chastity room"

"What chastity, naughty things we did in your room" hailee rolled her eyes.

"Naughty?" Y/n raised a brow

"naughty, not so good things"

"Naught not?"

"Yes naught not"

"Whos there?"

"Im dating a dork"

"You really wanna see the secret room game room"

"So it is a sex room. Christian Grey who?"

Y/n shook her head, as she took the key from behind a painting. Then she opened the room.

Hailee was seriously not expecting any of what she was seeing. But then again, it was y/n she was talking about. So when she said game room, she really meant game room. Video games neatly organized and displayed so beautifully it was like nerd heaven. Not to mention a lot of other cool things, like the bows and arrows hanging from the wall.

"Can you teach me too do archery" hailee asked taking an arrow into her hand. She didn't know it would be as heavy as it was.

"Its made out of metal" y/n said taking it out of her hand and carefully putting it back.

Looking around the room some more, she was surprised when she didn't have any pictures of her preforming or anything that gave off her celebrity room. In fact the only pictures that were on display were of her and her dad, her and hailee of course. Hailee loved seeing them.

She missed those day when they were so young and in love. Puppy love is what y/n's dad always called them. She had almost forgetting those moments in the photographs. Then her eyes shifted to a picture. A few of them of her and becky. Hailees heart sank just a little seeing how... in love they looked. Playfully posing and smiling. But one photo took her attention. A picture of Y/n, Becky and Niall. Hailee raised a brow. She didn't know y/n knew Niall on a personal level.

"You know Niall" hailee asked taking a seat on one of the video games chairs.

"Yeah, I met him after the accident." Y/n took the picture from the wall, sitting down next to hailee. Y/n had almost forgotten about it.

"Were there times that you three were that close?" Hailee said pointing at the picture of them hugging.

"There was a time like that. I thought all three of us would be forever friends. We all hoped that we'd be big stars and everything would go well."

"But you were already a big star"

"Yes, but I was still a child actress. Sure I was in a lot of movies and shows, but I was still that girl that played in that one movie or show people didn't seem to remember. But once my music blew up... everyone seemed to take me more serious. I got more roles, and released more albums. I never dreamed that I would be loved so much. Someone people instantly knew as soon as my name left their mouths."

"You guys were so close. What happened?"

"My mom... sadly. She made sure I succeeded. Niall and becky were about to have their debut, but they weren't a priority anymore. Then after enduring it for so long, Niall finally... started his own company. And he tried to bring me along with him. But I... couldn't do it."

"Why not?"

Y/n took a deep breath, setting the picture down. There were many times where she had thought about the reason she had stayed. Why she allowed her mother to continue setting new opportunities for her. It was a thought that never seem to go away no matter how many times she tried to forget.

"Because I wanted to make sure my family was always secure. My mom bet everything she had on me. Scrumbling what little money she had so I can get new outfits, and make me a superstar. Despite everything my mom has done... its because of her I am were I am today. I just couldn't abandon her."

Hailee nodded her head trying to understand what y/n was saying. And she did. Because of y/n, hailee had a roof over her head and food on their table.

She remembered when they first met. How y/n was riding her bike around the park during one of those times she ran away from home. Getting in back of the pegs of her bike and telling the older go to peddle as fast as she could. And when the girl asked where, Hailee said, anywhere safe. Y/n took Hailee home and hid her in her house. Sneaking her food and other thing. After a while, the two became close, and Hailee admitted her situation.

Hailee never forgot that day, nor the things the girl before her had done in kindness. Now she understood, it was because of her mom trying hard to land rolls she was able to experience luxury, even for a moment.

She sat back, looking up at the ceiling. "You should've told Niall, if you did, I don't think it would've come to this. I think he hates you and becky... well"

"Those two had already made up their minds. I didn't want to burden them. I couldn't tell them. But those two sure had it rough. After a while becky reached out. She told me she was really struggling and wanted another chance to make it big. I was... heartbroken and wanting to forget you I decided to date becky. After a while, I told her that she would be awesome as a latin artist. So I helped her record her first Spanish album and it was a hit. And after that, she broke up with me."

Y/n and the girls got out of their conversation when a phone began to ring. Reaching for her phone, y/n saw it was a message from her team, saying they were ready for her to get ready her her big night.

Y/n stood up, taking Hailee by the hand and walking out of the room. They barley made it into the living room before everyone starting coming in one by one. And to Hailee's surprise Taylor was one of the people waltzing in with a cheery smile.

"I thought you might want your friend here. To keep you company" y/n whispered in Hailee's ear.

"Where are you going?" Hailee turned slightly feeling y/ns lips grace her cheek softly.

"I have to go get a few things and get ready as well. I will meet you at the venue"

"Y/n"

"It's okay, Hailee promise. Its part of the entrance ceremony. I'll wait for you by the entrance that's where it starts. I open your door and everyone will see who my special guest is and from there we walk to the carpet together."

"Okay, yeah I can do that" Hailee nodded. Y/n placed her finger under Hailee's chin lifting it up slightly to meet her gaze.

"If you get scared just hold on to me" y/n placed a kiss on Hailee's lips. She pulled away greeting her guest before giving them directions about wardrobe and makeup styles. And when everyone was in the same page, y/n left.

"Okay Hailee, we will get everything set up. Give us an hour and we will be ready to turn you into the Queen y/n said you are." One of the stylist said kindly. Hailee nodded politely as she walked towards her friend.

"I can't believe you're living my dream" Taylor whined.

"Shut up, come on let me show you around"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 51 9
Y/N a 24-year-old female who is a LA bookstore owner and aspiring poet is enjoying her cup of coffee when a beautiful stranger with long brown wavy h...
36.6K 767 18
In the quaint city of Thousand Oaks, California, Y/N is a well-known college-athlete with a desire to discover herself. Devoting her energy to academ...
876 85 11
2 years following the covid-19 lockdown, 16 year old Isabel De La Cruz feels fumbled and overwhelmed about school re-opening again. Sure, she might b...
HONESTLY By Sunny Birch

General Fiction

930 2 26
Nicky Peters sets out on an emotional roller coaster when she creates a melody from an old high school journal entry which develops into her debut so...