Tragedy Is Not The End

Y/n woke up to the sounds of her girlfriends light snores, and the moonlight that escaped through the cracks of the slightly open curtains. Hailee had her back turned towards y/n, however her head rested comfortably on the older girls arm. Y/n clenched her fist, feeling the dead arm she was started to get.

Carefully, ever so carefully she slowly began to pull her arm away. Hailee would stir just a bit, but not enough to cause her to wake up. Y/n held her breath each and every time, stopping her movements until she knew she could try and escape once more.

When y/n was finally free she grabbed the blanket and put them over hailee's shoulder, kissing her head a few times.

She took out her phone, the time read 7 pm and she was happy she woke up with enough time to finish setting everything up.

The movie they were watching earlier was long finished, forgotten and the main screen now brightened parts of the room.

Y/n smiled at the sight of her now wife.

It was hailee's birthday, it was a special day for the two and they wanted to celebrate it by being in each others company. In the morning, y/n surprised hailee with having a mariachi band play the happy birthday song, as she woke up while throwing rose petals at her feet. Then having breakfast with all of her favorite foods, and many gifts y/n had picked out. After that, the two danced away in random parts of the house.

Y/n favorite part of the day was when Hailee dragged her to the court house and they officially got married. After that they went home, and watched movies. Y/n had asked Hailee if she wanted to go out and do something big and fun, but all Hailee wanted to do was just spend time with y/n and be by her side. Clinging onto her.

Y/n loved it, but she still wanted to make hailee's special day even more magical. So she decided to call her friends and family to help with a surprise birthday/ wedding party.

She made sure to keep Hailee away from the backyard. It helped a lot that y/n still remembered everything Hailee ever wanted in her wedding. She laughed at the idea, in a loving way of how excited Hailee was, as a little girl talking about a future with her. The things she wanted in her wedding she wished for one day. Everything planned out to a T.

Y/n kept that idea. She had written them down each and every time Hailee would talk about it. Her fairy tale wedding. Tonight she was going to give Hailee everything she swore she would.

Y/n kissed Hailee once more placing the white dress she had gotten her on a hanger next to the vanity mirror.

Walking down stairs and into the kitchen y/n stopped when she heard tiny pitter patters on the tile floor. She heard a jiggle here and there and then a tiny bark. Turning around, she bent down squatting looking curiously at the tiny tea cup puppy, that made her way towards the confused celebrity.

"Hi there, baby. What are you doing here? Did hailee get you?" y/n questioned, still confused as to why a puppy was at her house. She slowly reached for her, the pup was quick to lick the tips of y/n's finger before nibbling on it. Y/n noticed a collar on her and checked it out, thinking of the possibility of a lost dog.

Martini, was the dogs name along with y/n's home address and phone number.

Y/n tilted her head, and martini mimic, both still looking at one another. Y/n took a breath sitting down, resting her elbows on her knees as the puppy jumped on her and snuggled into her stomach. Her right hand stroked the fur of the puppy, while the other hand ran through her hair.

She was only brought out of her thoughts when she heard her phone pinging, indicating someone was by her front gate. She grabbed the device, and checked the camera, seeing Taylor, Selena, Gigi, zendaya and of course Griffin along side Elijah. Y/n quickly shook her head and got up off the floor.