Pretty Girl Who Cares The Most

The two had finally arrived home after a long, eventful shopping day. Hailee walked into the house, and led the way upstairs until they were in y/n's bed room. Hailee turned when she heard a loud thud, and saw y/n lean against the door as she carried multiple bags.

"You know you could help me, these are after all, your clothes" Y/n huffed continuing to struggle with the bags in hand.

"Hey I'm carrying my venti drink" Hailee smiled, shaking her ice caramel macchiato she stole from y/n when she claimed she wasn't in the mood for anything.

"You mean my"

"Thats literally what I said" Hailee chuckled. She took another sip of the ice drink, looking all around y/n's bedroom. This room was different then the one she had when she was living with her mother. The room looked more modern, more stylish for an adult women than a little girl who, loved bright colors. She had only ever been in this room once, looking down at her wrist and remembering when y/n gave her the watch she still had on.

"So I take it you want these in my closet" y/n sighed when she realized she still had to walk up 5 steps to make it to the second level where her closet was.

"What? You want me to keep sleeping in the guest room."

Hailee stopped talking, hearing y/n laugh while shaking her head. The older girl gestured her to follow, walking into a small hall where the walk in closet was. Walking further in Hailee looked around at all the clothes in the drawers and hanger, no where really to put anything new. She started to feel as though maybe she went over board with shopping and taking over y/n's closet.

"I see, maybe the clothes would be--"

"I never said it was going to be a problem" y/n said, walking further in. There was a small door, Hailee could have sworn wasn't there. But when she got close the door way blended in with the wall, and there was another closet. This one fairly large and to her surprise, empty.

The 'L' shape closet room was a different version of his and her closet that was y/n approved. The only thing that separated the two rooms was a door way with no actual door.

"I had this extra room made specifically for you." y/n dropped the bags in one of the far corners of the room. "You know incase" with a shrug, y/n walked towards Hailee giving her a kiss on her cheek. "Shower and go to sleep we have a big day tomorrow"

"What's tomorrow? Aren't we going to school?"

"Babe you're going to the grammies with me Saturday. Friday is pamper day to prepare for the big day."

"What about you?" Hailee asked.

"Im not really tired so i'm going to... I don't know the library." Y/n said as she began to walk away, out of the closet and into the bedroom. She almost lost her footing when she felt Hailee jump on her back, wrapping her legs around her waist holding on tightly, without choking her.

"You're not going anywhere without me" Hailee mumbled, during her head in the crook of the older girls neck which made her laugh. Y/n had almost forgotten how clinging Hailee was when she was feeling insecure or... lonely. Y/n didn't mind. She would rather spend everyday and or night right by Hailee's side, in her arms and in her presence.

Y/n wrapped her arms around Hailees leg, jolting her up just a bit on her back. Hailee squealed. The walked until she reached the library. She sat Hailee down on the long couch, overlooking the fireplace.

"I hear fireplaces are romantic" Hailee said with a smug look. Y/n nodded.

The fire was banked low, emitting a steady orange glow. All the shadows were calm. Y/n had thrown a blanket over hailee and carefully put a pillow under her head. Hailee was, despite everything that had happened, ridiculously comfy, warm, and sleepy. Safe.