Colorful

Looking at herself through the giant vanity mirror in her closet y/n let out a sigh. She didn't like the way her shirt looked with her blue jeans, and she definitely didn't like her boots. With a heavy sigh she began to get undressed and went back to picking out her clothes.

"Hey y/n where do you--" Hailee walked into y/n closet and quickly turned around.

Y/n let out a chuckle and stopped trying to take off her shirt, letting it stay on.

"You can look, I'm not changing anymore" Y/n said.

"Somehow I don't trust you" Hailee mumbled.

"How would you know if you don't turn around" Y/n shook her head still finding this small incident amusing. "Besides I was just taking off my shirt. These things on my chest, they're called boobs... oh and would you look at that, you have them too" Y/n playfully rolled her eyes.

Hailee however rolled her eyes in annoyance, yet made sure to look at y/n so she could fully see the irritation. Y/n didn't care though, since she was still smiling happily.

"Are you barley getting dressed" Hailee looked at y/n up and down.

"Undressed actually. Im not feeling this outfit" Y/n said searching for something else.

Hailee scoffed. She couldn't seriously believe y/n just-- no that was a lie she could believe it. This was y/n y/ln she was talking about. The one who has a glam squad with her 24/7. Not to mention a few clothes in her closet was worth more then her entire apartment.

"Whats wrong with your outfit" Hailee walked around y/n looking at her clothes. A long sleeve black blouse, with light blue skinny jeans and black knee high boots that just pass her actual knee. Not to mention the light grey long coat and gucci belt. Now this was an outfit hailee expected to see from the superstars.

"I just don't like it" Y/n shrugged. Taking a few more clothes from the hangers and drawers she made her way to another room in the closet. When she came out a few minutes later, she was in a different outfit. And just like yesterday it was more lay back and comfortable.

Black jeans that were only ripped from the knee, a white Adidas shirt and a light blue denim jacket, and white hi-top air forces. It was like hailee just saw two sides of y/n.

"Okay Hannah Montana are you ready to go to school now" Hailee raised a brow. Y/n raised a finger asking for one minute and walked to the center of the closet where a counter displayed all of Y/n high end jewelry. Then she grabbed a simple white watch.

"This one is nicer" Hailee said pointing towards the silver one.

"I don't like the color." Y/n shrugged.

"Then why did you buy it. This looks pretty expensive. I mean they all do, but you don't like this one at all?"

"It was a present, from I don't know who for I don't know what, the color isn't my thing"

"I really envy you" Hailee softly spoke, her eyes still eyeing the watch. She saw the brand name. A silver Rolex Datejust watch, full diamond roman dial jubilee band. "As for me, I don't like pink, but most of my clothes are pink. Most of the clothes I get handed down to me from the lady that lived next door, are pink. But when I work and earn enough money I try to buy something less... pink" Hailee said before adding, "You receive a gift that looks expensive at a glance, but you don't like the color?" She let out a laugh of frustration. "I really want to try that, too"

Y/n looked at Hailee. Her eyes still locked onto the display case. Y/n bit her lip for a moment, as she looked all around her closet. She to wanted to laugh, but for a totally different reason. Hailee wanted to be rich and it was something y/n had. And Y/n wanted a longer life, which was something Hailee had. Both envying one another, but y/n was the only one that knew it.