Sweet Emotion

By 457time

This is a prequel of Teen Pregnancy. It's gonna be more on Rafe and Y/n's back story. I have no actual vision... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Hey Hoes

Chapter 7

1.3K 11 2
By 457time

Y/n's POV

By the time we got back to his house, it was kind of chilly out so we all agreed to watch a movie.

"What do you wanna watch?" Rafe asked as we all sat in they're movie movie theater. I know, it's so bad ass.

"I don't know." Topper said while cuddled up to  Sarah with a blanket wrapped around them.

"Well I wanna smoke and watch funny movies while I eat soooo where can I do that at?" I asked Rafe.

"Uhhh, I'll show you." He said.

"Hey while your gone, you should get us snacks." Kelce said as he sat comfortably in a pair of sweats that he made appear out of his back pack.

"We don't have snacks." Sarah said.

"And if we do it's kale chips and gluten free sugar cookies." Rafe rolled his eyes.

"Then go to the store. I'll pay, come on let's go. I decided I don't want to be left with them." He said standing up eyeing Topper and Sarah cringing.

"Coolio, I can smoke in your car right?" I asked Rafe.

"Yea come on." The three of us left the house and drove to Haywards.

"I'm just saying theoretically... weed is the key to happiness and success." I said.

"See I'm not disagreeing with you there, but... if you can't smoke weed all the time, you can't be happy all the time so how is it the key to happiness?" Kelce argued.

"Bro, no one can be happy all the time. That's life. There's good moments and there's bad moments. If there isn't bad moments are you really living life? All I'm saying dude." I said taking another hit of my blunt.

"Damn... that was deep." Kelce said

"For real." Rafe agreed.

"Weed makes you look at life differently. I mean shit some of the most famous and successful, smart humans on this earth or have been of this earth have smoked weed at least once in they're life. And that one time could and did change they're life." I told them passing it back to Kelce.

"Like who?" He asked taking his hits.

"John F. Kennedy, George Washington, the queen of fucking England. Fucking Christopher Columbus smoked weed before he set sail on the Mayflower. And then there's Snoop Dogg and Bob Marley of course. Bob Ross, Seth Rogan, I mean Cheech and Chong's whole career was based on the fact that they smoked hella pot. Even William Shakespeare smoked weed. Look it up." I said getting excited because weed history was my favorite.

"The guy who wrote all those plays and shit?" Rafe asked.

"Yea, I mean these are some of the most famous people in our time now and in history itself. I'm just saying, it gives you a different point of view. I've had the craziest ideas while high and I've always had an amazing time. Like best moments of my life amazing. Core memory amazing. Weed is defiantly not for everyone but for the people that it is for, are happier. If not, they use it to make them numb, which sucks but you make it what you want. That's how life is. Make it what you want. Life isn't easy but you can do whatever you put your mind to as long as your willing to work for it." I said.

"Bro she talks deep shit we gotta keep her around." Kelce said and we all started laughing our asses off.

Soon we pulled into Haywards and hopped out of the car.

"I totally have the munchie right now." I said as Rafe opened the door for me.

"Why thank you darling." I said in accent.

"Of course sweet heart." He said normally. I smirked at him then went straight for the candy isle.

Rafe and Kelce went to get they're own snacks and I called Sarah.

"Yo stop making out for a second and tell me what y'all want." I said as she answered the phone.

"Omg whatever but ok." She chuckled nervously.

I heard her ask topper what he wanted and then came back.

"Topper said he just wants a Pepsi but I went Sweet Tarts with regular Chex Mix and a Cranberry grape juice with no sugar." She said.

"Got it, see you soon." I said

"Bye!!" She cheered and I hung up with a smile.

I had grabbed her sweet tarts and I got myself a snickers and skittles. I decided to grab a basket and put our stuff in.

"Bro I got it but like you can't do that." I heard a voice.

"It would do so awesome though like just imagine right? Us running a drug cartel." I heard another.

"You sound delusional JJ." I heard a girl.

I peeked around the isle and saw Pope, JJ, and Kiara.

"Hey guys!" I said going up to them. I saw Rafe turn around from the soda machine and eye them.

"Oh hey Y/n, whatcha up to?" Kie asked

"Just getting some snacks with those goons." I said pointing to Rafe and Kelce.

"I forgot you hang out with them... gross." JJ grimaced.

"Oh my god come on, boys come here please." I told them.

"Yes ma'am." Rafe said walking over still eyeing the three in front of us. Them doing the same.

"Ok stop looking at each other like that. Look I know I'm still new and I don't really know your guys pasts but come on. Let's just be cordial. If I'm gonna be friends with you there's probably gonna be times were you cross paths. We don't have to kill each other.." I said.

They stayed quiet and I sighed crossing my arms.

"You guys gotta have something in common." I said.

"Like what?" Kie asked snakily.

"We all smoke pot, minus Pope but that don't matter. I bet we could bond over a blunt.." I told them with a cheesy smile.

"I'm sorry Y/n but I don't think that's gonna happen." JJ said.

"Uhh you guys are lame. I mean you guys like me, and you guys like me, and I like all of you and I hate people. Just be cordial. At least when I'm around. Come on I mean if I like all of you then that's gotta say something. Ask my mom, I don't like people."

Rafes POV

I could see the desperation in Y/n's eyes, and I didn't want to disappoint her.

She stood with her hands behind her back as she rocked back and forth on her heels. Her head was cocked to the side and she had a cheeky grin on her face silently praying that we'd mend our problems.

"Sure, look we can start over I guess." I said proudly.

They all looked at me like I was insane. But Y/n perked up and her eyes brightened.

"I'm Rafe and this is my friend Kelce, what's your names?" I asked holding my hand out. JJ looked at me genuinely confused.

I slightly nodded over to Y/n and he glanced at her, seeing her excited expression.

He looked away and rolled his eyes but quickly put on a smile.

"I'm JJ, this is Kiara and that's Pope." He shook my hand and Y/n squealed and clapped her hands before going around and giving us all a hug.

"Ok, and you can go back to hating each other when I'm not around." She smiled at us and we all smiled back.

Y/n had this bright soul that no one is ever met before had. She made things better and more comfortable. You could also tell she really just wanted everyone happy. But you could tell we all wanted her happy more because we really did hate each other.

"Ok well we have to get snack still. See you guys later." I said to the Pogues as Y/n said her goodbyes.

The Pogues went to the back to I assume talk to Hayward, while we got the rest of our snacks. We paid and got back in the car.

"Thank you for that." Y/n said as we drove back to Tannyhill.

"For what?" I asked her.

"I know you only did that so I'd be happy, so thank you." She said with a smile. I smiled at her back and nodded.

"Anything for the queen." I told her.

"Oh so I'm a queen now? Hmm I could get use to that." She chuckled.

"Excuse me I came with to get away from third wheeling so please wait till I get out of the car." Kelce popped his head between us and I chuckled.

"Awe you love us." Y/n said and Kelce rolled his eyes.

"Yea whatever." Kelsey grumbled and Y/n giggled as we pulled up to the house

"Come on let's go watch this movie before it gets to late."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 16.6K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
284K 6.2K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
24.8K 132 12
Olivia Maybank is the sister of JJ Maybank. She hooked up with Rafe once at a party and it's haunted her ever since it happened. The pogues have no i...
267K 2.9K 14
bonnie and rafe have been hooking up since they were 17. they've always kept it a secret, not wanting their families to did out. their families have...