I dare you to [Scaramouche x...

Door chngyn

[Genshin Impact] [Scaramouche x fem!reader] [Please don't read this if you are younger than 16⛔️] You were b... Meer

Chapter One (in improvement rn due to my bad English two years ago)
Beginning 
Inazuma
Delusions
Hellow there Dottore
Death
Why You
Kazuha?
Delusion factory II
Missed me?
Missed me? II
Studies
Signora
Old friends
Calm water
Liyue?
Auctions
Dirty deals
Once upon a December
Consequences
Revenge
Loss
Cold weather
Flashbacks
Life
Even if you are not ready for the day, it cannot always be night...
Cold
Duties
Truth
Dissonance
Little Sting
Delusion
Merchant from Snezhnaya
Disaster
Oh young boy
Just a servant
Mindgame

Choices

8.9K 307 814
Door chngyn

You saw Scaramouche raising his arm

"1.500.000.000.... Anyone more?" ... Pantalone looked around, no one else was placing an offer.

"SOLD."

This deal wasn't pure and you knew it. Whyever he bought one of the two kids... the poor boy would suffer for decades... if he is lucky he would die fast.

"Sometimes I have to crash some stupid deals." Scaramouche started to explain himself. "Why waisting his potential if the Fatui can turn him into their personal dog." Scaramouche eyed the girl who was now standing alone on top of the podium.

Maybe the boy escaped his old fate and could start a new life as a fatui agent. You thought.

Even if this job screamed humiliation...

"A dog?" You repeated his words.

"Hmm, maybe a rabbit. Testing rabbits with magical resistance are pretty useful." You dropped your arm and sighed.. this little glowing sparkle with hope was a facade he created. He knew that deep down you wished that he wasn't as cruel as he seemed to be but he loved to share his true nature with small 'playful' reminders like this one.

Even it he was cracked from the inside he would never admit it nor show it to you...

From the corner of your eyes you saw his hand grabbing your hanging arm. He placed it on top of your thigh and started to gently rub your palm. "Now imagine if you would be one of them.. standing on that huge podium and eying the amused audience."

He paused. "And then." He leaned forwards ghosting your ear with his lips. "Then you would recognize the three silhouettes in this balcony. How would you react..." Your fingers wrapped around his dancing fingertips.

"I think the seconds of pain would be better than you who will most likely make decades out of seconds." You looked over to the backs of your parents.

"I thought you enjoyed it, don't you like the feeling of agony running down your spine?" He wrapped his free arm around your shoulder. "Because I like to see you in agony... darling."

He was the cause of your agony, tormenting you with every possible bit of traumatizing information he had about you.

After the girl was sold to a random person the auction reached its end. Everyone started to move to the lobby of this hotel. The guests were toasting the glasses as an agreement to another 'fantastic' auction.

Not a single person from your balcony moved. Either there was a secret privat show (which you doubt) or they wanted to leave unseen to avoid complications.

Scaramouches arm was  still resting around your shoulders. "Why aren't we leaving like all other guests?"

He just twitches his nose.
"Who am I to leave with the normal folk. That would be pure humiliation."

"Humiliation." You clicked your tongue. His definition of humiliation was simply odd and an insult to everyone he tortured and killed.

Your scornful replies and sounds drove him crazy. He simply wanted to break you again... your mind might be broken but you had plenty bones he could break and heal... just to break them again.

"Your cocky behavior should be expelled, simply erased out of your brain." He hissed into your ear. "You think I forgot that you forcefully kissed me in front of Ningguang." You turned your head to face him. His indigo eyes twitched a little as soon as he saw your eyes focused on his lips.

You didn't really want to kiss him but if it pissed him off... you figured that he already wanted to pain you in a way so you had nothing to lose.

But before you could tilt your head to the side he grabbed you by your collar and pulled you closer. Your chest met his.

"Your 'family' is sitting there, let's stop making the situation worse for us both." He continued staring into your eyes not letting go the fabric of your dress.

"For us?" In what way does this affected him...

"Maybe you are to bold to realize... but keep in mind I am a Harbinger. Their status will be ruined if the surrounding finds out that their daughter has a 'relationship' with one." He finally loosened his grip.

"I still don't see how this affects you Scaramouche." His grip tightened again. "They are like wallets for the Fatui and loosing a wallet isn't a nice feeling."

Mischievous thoughts appeared in your mind. You could shit on their whole business just with small actions, making Scaramouche a target for other Harbingers and maybe then he would finally release you and set everything to an end.

"Don't even think about pulling sick shit. Your parents already hate your vision less existence, do you really want to make it even worse?"

This words... they still hurt you. "Do you really think it is possible to ha-." Wait.., how did he knew about your relationship with your parents... if he knew about it, he also must be aware who they actually are. He just fooled you. Another game....

"Whatever" you whispered.

"The Fatui is scum in their eyes. They fear the Fatui but at the same time they try everything to crack the business."

"Not only in their eyes" you bite down your tongue as Scaramouche digged his nails next to your collarbone. Afterwards he completely pulled his arm away.

Just in time.. owing the fact that your parents turned around to you

"How I see you finally found a friend. Even if he is a Harbinger" Your mother chuckled. Lady Ningguang looked to the ground. Didn't she tell your parents the truth? At least the one you created.

"We'd like to invite him to a dinner at our place." Your father continued. "Now, of corse if the gentleman wouldn't mind."

You looked over to Scaramouche who haven't commented the status he had been called yet. Did he this not breaking the rules?

Or had he a plan...

*

The familiar house... it was staring back at you... the house where you cried, fought and smiled as a kid.

Scaramouche noticed your face turning chalky pale. He smirked whispering something to himself.

For a moment you weren't able to move anywhere. Your head felt heavy and your brain was dizzy. You knew that you had to follow your parents inside the building but something told you to stay still. Not being able to move Scaramouche lightly pushed your back.

It was a gentle push compared with to the usual treatment. With his help you entered the house.

Inside nothing really changed, huge walls colored white and lots of traditional furniture. Your parents loved following the old standards your family set up.

The dinner room with the huge table inside was still the same.

Maids tried their best to prepare everything fast and allowing you to take a seat in front of your parents. Both smiled at you warm.. what have they talked about that they completely changed their attitude towards you.

"[y/n]" your father called out your name. For the first time your name sounded soft leaving his lips. "We are happy that now you are old enough to marry the guy we picked for you."

Your face expression dropped. "See, he is from a noble family and will make a great husband for you."

Under the table you digged your nails into Scaramouche's thigh. Why was he so calm and quit right now.. just gifting everyone his typical fake smile.

"What a lovely idea." Scaramouche replied amused. You and Ningguang were staring at him confused. What was he thinking about... did he want to get ride of you by simply returning you to your parents?

"We also think it's a lovely idea." Your mother smiled.

"So back to the marriage. We would like to introduce you to that guy in some days." Your father grinned. "He is only 14 years older."

No... no... no

You continued digging your nails into Scaramouche's soft covered skin.

"I see that this is getting personal." It took him only some seconds to yank himself up and to shove your arm away from his thigh. "Therefore I won't interrupt that heated debate between you."

With this words he walked to the door and with an artistic hand gesture he disappeared.

In panic you jumped up. He never left you alone somewhere.

"I don't want your stupid marriage." You breathed out. Your parents stared at you in shock... they weren't used to this manner. You never refused their will nor spoke up.

You walked to the same door Scaramouche left seconds ago.

"If you shall step above that fucking doorframe you will never get the status as our daughter back."

Ningguang was sitting behind the table looking at you. Now you had to decide... should you follow Scaramouche or stay with your parents and Lady Ningguang.. you struggled stepping from one side to the other.

Your mother was staring at you her eyes filled with hope... the hope you  saw the last time when you were 12 struggling to obtain a vision.

You turned your head around. A tear rolled down your cheek...

you really did it... you stepped over that god damn doorframe and passed the front door.

You trampled outside... a smell of freedom reached your nose. You ran out of the garden not turning back. One side of you hoped to find Scaramouche but the other... the sane side of you told you to run.

And suddenly realization hit you.

You are nothing without a name and from now on your parents would most likely try to hunt you down since you lost your last worth. Or worse... sell you as a slave.

It pained you to admit that your last chance was finding the guy you tried to get away from.

Something inside you told you that you had to go to the northern bank... so you did how this something ordered and ran there as if your life depended on it.

Your eyes widened as soon as you saw Scaramouche yelling at an agent next to the bank. You felt an odd feeling. Was it... relief?

Slowly you walked over to them closing your eyes as you stepped next to Scaramouche. You couldn't see his eyes filled with evil joy and there was no need to. With a fast hand symbol he released the poor agent.

"Wow you are such an obedient girl, missed me already and came back." He laughed.

You opened your eyes just to see his face inches away from yours.

"I just prefer you over my parents. I never said that life is better with you since the pain you caused me will remain for ever but you brought a color into my grey life... even if the color was red I will chose it again."

"Did you really think I would leave my property like this.?"A faint laugh escaped his lips as he grabbed your chin. "You know that you just missed a chance to end your worthless life."

He was right... how desperate you tried to get back to him while overlooking the opportunity to simply search for a cliff and jump down... frustration was your new face expression.

"C'mon don't make such a face. I'm not that bad. I still have to teach you a lesson so maybe your body will feel dead for some minutes. See how I am helping you out."

No he totally was worse than death and you cursed yourself that you jumped to conclusions too quick.

"Or maybe I will be gentle with you since you just proofed how much your brain belongs to me." And with this words he kissed you pulling him closer in front of all these people.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

293K 10.5K 43
"I just realized that you look like a dead fish with your 'no light eyes' concept." The lack of amusement from Childe's face was an evidence for his...
188K 5K 19
COMPLETED ! °• This is the first kazuscara fanfic I ever wrote, so it's normal if it's cringy af 😭😭 ______...☆...________ Scaramouche was designed...
64.5K 2.4K 22
- ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ - ─── ・ 。゚☆:...
137K 4.8K 35
PLS GO READ THE REVAMP VERSION THIS IS THE EPITOME OF CRINGE "The world is so cruel... Could you be my serenity?" Once upon an era of Ancient Inazum...