Cause I don't Understand/ Jef...

By barry_bty

"people says, the age Gap is too much, they don't match with each other. some says, we look adorable. I say... More

Author's note/important
little peek
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
special / one shot

special 2/ one shot

2.3K 93 15
By barry_bty

A/n: since you guys liked my previous one shot here's one more :)

Barcode's P.O.V

.

.
Lately some strange things has been happening in my house. And it's scaring the shit out of me.

Today also I saw apples flying in the mid air.
To say I was surprise was a statement but the fact that there is no one in the house and foods are flying in the mid air is really scary if you even think about it.
I never believed in paranormal before. But now I don't know what to say. I'm really scared, so I'm barely at my home nowadays.

Sometimes I would just sleep over at a friend's house. Or I would spend half of the night at parties and clubs even though i don't really like it. It's better than feeling insecure in your own house.

.

.

********

The long bell rang. Signaling that all the classes are over.

I sighed.

Time to go home.
Today I decided to go to home directly. Cause I have a lot of things to take care of.

Hope I won't see any foods flying on the mid air again and most importantly i hope I won't die.

I started tossing all my stuffs inside the bag.

"Hey Barcode let's go." My best friend called out.

I quickly went to him. And we started walking towards our home. My best friend's house is a few blocks away from mine so we always walks together on the way back home. And I live alone because my parents are always on the business trips.

As we reached at my house my best friend asked. "So wanna come and sleep over at my place again?"

This sounds so good but today I decided to stay at home so there is no turning back. I can't live like this all the time.

"No dude, I have a lot of work today. Why don't you come over instead?" I asked.

"Umm sure." He said and to be honest I was really happy.

"I opened the door and let my best friend in first.

Then I looked around for a bit and entered.

He looked at me strangely. I only smiled at him.

He went towards the couch and sat there.

I put my bag on the couch and ask my best friend" you want something to drink?"

"Na...water will do" he said.

I hesitantly went towards the kitchen. Cause that's where I see flying things most of the time.

Hopefully this time I didn't see any flying foods.

As I was pouring the water in a glass I looked towards my friend and my eyes widened.

I saw a book flying towards him and it fell on the ground without making any noice. Probably because I caught it again.

I was so shocked to even say anything.

And I didn't tell my friend intentionally because i don't want to scare him off.

After a moment he got a call from his mom.
.

"Ok mom. Don't worry. Yes" then he hung up.

"Barcode, I'm so sorry. I'm going home. My mom won't be home tonight and I have to take care of some stuff at home." With that he drank the water and left my house.

Now I'm all alone.

I took my bag and went upstairs to my room.

I'm normally not scared of this kind of things but when you saw it practically happening in your house how the hell am I going to act like I'm not scared.

As I opened my door I almost had a heart attack.

I stood there in shocked.

Sitting there on my bed is someone I don't know, with pale skin(almost glowing) handsome features(like some angel) staring back at me.

"Who....who the hell are you?" I finally voiced out my voice was literally trembling.

Then he seemed surprised. And after that he became so happy.

"Wait! You can see me?" He asked.

"Off course I can" I said.

Wait!why am I talking to him like I know him.

This is crazy. I should call the police.

As I took my phone out instantly to call the police he snatch it out of my hand.

'Shit! I'm dead' I muttered.

"Please, hear me out I'm not here with any bad intension. Damn! I'm not even human. As much as it sounds crazy, it's true." He said cupping both of my cheeks.

"What the hell are you doin--" I tried to get away from him
"Shhhh......just let me be with you only for tonight." He whispered And placed a soft kiss on my lips.

And I lost it all there. Like he put me on some kind of spell.

I let him do everything with me.

"I've been watching you for a long time now. I tried making breakfast for you every morning but you're barely home." He said while placing soft kisses all over my neck.

"To be honest, I was really disappointed." he said and bite on my neck.

I hissed.

"up to the point, that I wanted to hit your friend when I saw him with you." He added.

"I'm sorry." I muttered.

I don't know why did I even said that.

This whole situation is insane.

He smiled. And kissed me deeply.
I kissed back.

Then again he kissed down my neck and started sucking on my skin.

I wondered why does it feel good.

He laid me down on my bed. Unbuttoning my shirt.

"It probably is my last night. So please forgive me for doing this to you. Just remember my name 'I'm Jeff' " he said and I heard him almost sobbing.

After that I don't remembered anything.

.

.
***********

I woke up next morning with a major headache.

Was last night just a dream? What happened afterwards?

I might be going crazy.

I ran up to the bathroom to see the mirror and dang! The bite mark really is there on my neck.

So it wasn't a dream at all.

___

After that I never saw him ever again. And all the strange things that's been happening in my house suddenly stopped. It's a good thing.

But.......for some reason I missed him. I might be really going crazy to miss some ghost I've never met, before that night.

But some things left unanswered. And sadly it always will be.

**Bye bye :) **

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 8.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
87.2K 2.6K 71
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
745K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
358K 21.3K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...