chapter 9

Barcode's P.O.V

"Barcode, let's break up"

My world stopped there for a moment.
It's like, suddenly I couldn't differentiate what's reality and what not anymore.

"P'Jeff are you kidding?" I asked observing his reaction. He didn't respond but he looked serious.

"P'Jeff why?" I asked again tears were threatening to come out of my eyes.

"Barcode I care about you a lot, I love you a lot, it's just I have to take care of something now. So let's break up at least for now. H " He said.

So he really was serious about it.

Finally my tears broke out.

It's not like I was expecting too much from our relationship. I knew it will end someday but I never thought it would be this soon. It's been only  2 weeks and 3 days.

I left him there without saying anything. I didn't wanted to look back.

"Wait barcode I'll drove you back home"
I heard him from behind.

.

.

.
__________

I cried whole night.

Next day I intentionally reached late to the set.

I tried to act cool, like it didn't bothered me at all part of it was because I don't want it to effect my work too.

But no matter how much I was hiding it inside, when I came face to face with P'Jeff I felt like crying again.

No one was around at that time, or at least no one present around us at that time were interested in our conversations.
We were face to face but silent for a while.

"Oh you dyed your hair blue. Looks good" he said.

Acting like nothing happened.

"P'Jeff you're too cruel, why?" I almost cried again.

He sighed.

"Come here" he said extending his arms to hug me.

I pushed him away.

Then he grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him to his car.

"What are you doing? You have a scene to shoot in a while" I said to him.

He didn't replied until we both were inside his car.

"Let's talk here for a while" he said.

"It's my ex, she said she's 3 months pregnant, she came to me bagging us to get back together. I don't want to, I'll not get back together with her but I have some responsibilities. I was scared if what she said is really true I might end up hurting you so bad. I don't deserve you, it's an entertainment world anything can happen here, it's scary. Once you got caught up with something bad, it's not easy to get out. I don't want you to get involved with me anymore. somehow I wanted to protect you from everything but I ended up hurting you. Now you decide, do you still want to be with me?."

Now, that he mentioned that, it really is a scary world, I don't want to belong here.

"I'm going home" was the only words I spoke before leaving him there.

I can't think anymore.

.

.

.

______________

Jeff's P.O.V

I guess he really went home, because I didn't see him whole day.