chapter 7

Jeff's P.O.V
.

.

"P'Jeff I love you" he said and snuggled up on my chest.

I don't know how we ended up on my bed together again.

"I love you too barcode" I said
Then he gave me the happiest smile ever.

Cute.

"Then.... let's kiss P'Jeff" he said and moved his head up towards my face.

Then he connected our lips together without even giving me time to react.

I could only move along with his lead

This kid when did he became so bold and such a good kisser.

After a deep kiss we pulled out but he licked my lips like a puppy as if that kiss wasn't enough.

Then he smirked at me and started unbuttoning my shirt.

What's going on here, I never thought I would see him like this ever.  i'm sleechless and dumbfounded today at how barcode is behaving.

It's not like I'm not liking it but this is completely new to me.

Then suddenly he bit on my right cheek so hard that got me screaming.

I woke with me slapping my own cheek so damn hard.

Damn! It was a mosquito.

I knew it, it was a dream. it was so unnatural for barcode to behave that way.

I looked at the time it was 1am

I probably dreamed about it because I was thinking about barcode a lot before going to sleep. Also we had a scene to shoot today where porchay confessed his love to Kim. Even tho it was just an act I wanted reply to him back with 'I love you too' but that's not how script is going.

I sighed.
.

.

That day I confessed to barcode in real but barcode didn't said anything back.

I couldn't force him either. Thinking about that I closed my eyes for second time.

.

.

.

______________

Barcode's P.O.V

I can feel P'jeffs hand sliding down my waist slowly and then he grabbed it gently.
He leaned in to whisper...

"So, barcode when are you going to reply me"

"P'Jeff..." I whined a little bit.

We were getting ready for another interview for the promotion of the series.
P'Jeff was sitting behind me.

"Jeff can I reply to you instead" P'build said who was sitting next to me.
I blushed. I don't know what he might be thinking.

"Oi P'build I was just teasing him about something." P'Jeff replied who unexpectedly was also blushing.

"Okay, I'll believe whatever you say" P'build said back with a smirk.

.

at this point others will find out...

I still don't know how to reply to P'Jeff
Should I just go straight.....
'i want to try dating you P' but I'm a bit stupid with these kind of stuff. So lead me on teach me more.'

What no? That sounds wired

.

___________

After the interview was over we were suppose to have a little outdoor photo shoot but it got cancelled since it suddenly started raining.