chapter 3

Barcode's P.O.V

Lately, I have been in a lot of work pressure.
Since this is my first series, and I'm the youngest in the group, I want to meet up with everyone else's expectations.
Nowadays bl series has the wide range of viewers all over the world. I'm scared, What if viewers doesn't like me and since I'm not the first cast of my role porchay I gotta do a good performance to meet up everyone else's expectations, where everyone will accept me and love me. I'm scared I might ruin my first series.

And since I am taking a lot of stress my performance is not at it's best.

I'm messing up a lot.

There was scene where I was to bring the excitement that I genuinely feel.

But since I was in a lot of pressure, I wasn't able to bring it out right.

And I got scolded by the director because, there were a lot of NGs in just a simple scene.

I can't help but cry.

P'Jeff was the first to come and hug me to comfort me.

Then director P' also apologized and comforted me. He said he was in a bad mood today since morning.

Everyone in the set came near to me to comfort me.

I was so embarrassed, that I wanted to disappear from there right at that moment.

It's not like I usually cry over this kinda small matters but this time I was in a lot of pressure so probably my emotion got out of control.

I excuses myself to go to washroom. And ran towards it without looking at anyone.

I heard someone running after me. I ignored it.

I was about to wash my face when I saw P'Jeff in the mirror.

"P'Jeff..." I voiced out.

He came near to me, turned me around to face him and looked into my eyes softly with his gentle eyes.

Wait.....P'Jeff please don't look at me like that..... I'm not used to someone looking at me that way..

" Barcode, it might be really stressful for you. But P' is here. come to me anytime you need help. Don't keep all the stress to yourself." He said and Pat my head gently for a couple of times.

I was holding back my tears. And then it was too much to hold it in anymore and it broke out.

I didn't wanted to let him see my crying face anymore so I hugged him tight and cried hard. I couldn't stop. It was like finally someone was understanding my worries without me saying it out loud.

He hugged me back tightly.

After what felt like ages of crying on P'Jeffs shoulder I finally let him go.

I couldn't look at P'Jeffs face anymore so I looked down. I can feel my eyes swelling from all the crying.

What will P'Jeff think about me now? I might be looking super ugly in front him.

"Barcode, do you wanna leave the set for today. Director has already given the permission if you want to" he said.

I only nodded. There is no way I'll be able to continue shooting here today.

Then suddenly I felt P'Jeffs soft lips on my cheek.

I still don't dare to look at him.

I felt my blood boiling up.

I quickly turned, facing my back to him.

Washed my face quickly. Because I felt my face burning up.

I heard P'Jeff chuckling , probably at my sudden movements.

When I was done washing my face he started wiping my face with his sleeves.

I felt like a baby at that moment.

"Should we go now.??" He asked.

I nodded again.

This time he took my hand and headed out of the washroom.

We passed the crew

P'Jeff only said...

"Later" before leaving them behind.

____________

P'Jeff took me to his apartment saying we should spend some times together having fun to forget about all those work stress.

.

.

.

"Eat this" he said while handing me a bar of ice cream.

"Khob khun na P'Jeff" I said before eating it.

then he sat beside me on the couch.
.
.

He was staring at me the whole time while I was eating it. But I don't dare look at him directly.

"Barcode" he suddenly called my name.

This time I looked at his direction.

But to my surprise he suddenly kissed the corner of my mouth.

'Badamp' my heartbeat went crazy followed by sudden temperature rise.

My brain stopped functiong.

I only looked at him with widen eyes and my mouth slightly open.

P'Jeff was always really confidential at whatever he does.

But for a moment I saw nervousness in his eyes.

"I uhh....there was chocolate on your lips...." He said.

"P' " I couldn't even say anything. Then my melted ice cream fell onto the group. I looked down.

Suddenly, P'Jeff rushed towards the bathroom.

.

.

What just happened???

.

.

________

Jeff's P.O.V

I don't think I can take it  anymore.

I don't remember when it started but at first I only wanted to tease him a little because I found his reactions really cute.

All I know is it was around that day when he walked into me and my ex girlfriend making out.

I thought his reaction was hilarious.

I wanted to tease him a little time to time just to see more of his hilarious reactions.

But I didn't realized he's making his way into my heart.

Although, I have acted in couple of bl series before I never really fell for any guy before. No matter how close and lovey dovey we act in front of the camera at the end of the day it was always the fan service.

I was never into guys....

But whenever I see barcode nowadays I can't contain myself. I feel like I'll attack him any moment.

But barcode is still minor, I have to restraint myself. Means, I can't let myself get too close to barcode for the time being.

I might end up hurting him, which I don't really want.

.

.

A/n : thank you so much for reading everyone. Thank you everyone for commenting. That made me happy. I thought no one would be interested in reading it. So I wasn't sure if I should continue it or not. :)