special 2/ one shot

A/n: since you guys liked my previous one shot here's one more :)

Barcode's P.O.V

.

.
Lately some strange things has been happening in my house. And it's scaring the shit out of me.

Today also I saw apples flying in the mid air.
To say I was surprise was a statement but the fact that there is no one in the house and foods are flying in the mid air is really scary if you even think about it.
I never believed in paranormal before. But now I don't know what to say. I'm really scared, so I'm barely at my home nowadays.

Sometimes I would just sleep over at a friend's house. Or I would spend half of the night at parties and clubs even though i don't really like it. It's better than feeling insecure in your own house.

.

.

********

The long bell rang. Signaling that all the classes are over.

I sighed.

Time to go home.
Today I decided to go to home directly. Cause I have a lot of things to take care of.

Hope I won't see any foods flying on the mid air again and most importantly i hope I won't die.

I started tossing all my stuffs inside the bag.

"Hey Barcode let's go." My best friend called out.

I quickly went to him. And we started walking towards our home. My best friend's house is a few blocks away from mine so we always walks together on the way back home. And I live alone because my parents are always on the business trips.

As we reached at my house my best friend asked. "So wanna come and sleep over at my place again?"

This sounds so good but today I decided to stay at home so there is no turning back. I can't live like this all the time.

"No dude, I have a lot of work today. Why don't you come over instead?" I asked.

"Umm sure." He said and to be honest I was really happy.

"I opened the door and let my best friend in first.

Then I looked around for a bit and entered.

He looked at me strangely. I only smiled at him.

He went towards the couch and sat there.

I put my bag on the couch and ask my best friend" you want something to drink?"

"Na...water will do" he said.

I hesitantly went towards the kitchen. Cause that's where I see flying things most of the time.

Hopefully this time I didn't see any flying foods.

As I was pouring the water in a glass I looked towards my friend and my eyes widened.

I saw a book flying towards him and it fell on the ground without making any noice. Probably because I caught it again.

I was so shocked to even say anything.

And I didn't tell my friend intentionally because i don't want to scare him off.

After a moment he got a call from his mom.
.

"Ok mom. Don't worry. Yes" then he hung up.

"Barcode, I'm so sorry. I'm going home. My mom won't be home tonight and I have to take care of some stuff at home." With that he drank the water and left my house.