chapter 6

Barcode's P.O.V

That night I didn't went back with him to his apartment. I asked him to drove me home instead.

He didn't asked any questions either.

The feelings I feel for him is really confusing, I don't understand those feelings.

Even tho I like to be around him, I like to spend time with him I'm still not ready to fall for him.

I'm scared what people might think or say.

Even now I'm scared how to explain that kiss to P'Jeff.
I'm scared what if we can't go back to how we used to be.

It probably was a good thing that P'Jeff was kinda ignoring me before this.

.

.

___________

We haven't talk anything about it since I told him not to talk about it ever again.

"You wanna go eat out tonight after shooting? I'll drove you home." P'Jeff asked.

I shook my head 'no'

"I'll be going out with my friends tonight."

"Ohh" he said.

This is stupid but I'm trying to distance myself from P'Jeff a little bit. But I still want to be around him.
_______________
.

.

*Next day*

Our shoot ended early today.

"What about today? You free? Wanna go somewhere else?" P'Jeff asked again today.

"Sorry P'Jeff. I have a date today."
I said before rushing away from him.

"Huh?" I heard P'Jeffs confused voice from behind.

.

.

__________

'Barcode, you alright. I never talked about that kiss since you didn't wanted to. You told me not to ignore you, you like being around me, but now you surely are ignoring me instead. Guess you don't care about me anymore.
~ P'Jeff'

I received a message from P'Jeff when I was about to go to bed.

I was thinking about how to reply back when I received another message from him.

' tomorrow, after the shooting of interview... everyone is going to eat out again..after that if you don't go out with me....I'll guess that's it...we are no more than just co-stars. Good night.
~ P'Jeff'

It got me tensed.

What even are we right now to begin with?

But I like it when P'Jeff takes care of me. I don't want us to be just co-stars. I want to be close to P'Jeff.

' I'm sorry P'Jeff I wasn't ignoring I really was busy. Let's go somewhere tomorrow. Good night.
~nong Barcode'

I texted him back before going to sleep.

But it was a sleepless night, lot of things were going through my head.

.

.

.

________________