chapter 1

Barcode's P.O.V

' People says, the age Gap is too much. They don't match with each other.
Some say, we look adorable together.
I say, he's just a brother. Although I wonder why he looks more and more cooler to me every passing days.'

To be completely honest, when I saw P'Jeff for the first time, my first thought was ' he looks handsome, but since the character he's playing needs to be really cool I wonder if he can pull it off.

But, as i started talking to him and saw him singing and playing guitar, I thought 'oye, P'Jeff is actually really cool'

.
.

I was last to join the casts.

Even tho I try so hard to maintain myself, even tho I try hard to keep up with rest of the cast, there's still a lot of things that I can not understand. Because I'm still too young , completely new to the industry.....also Like, sometimes when one of them will blurt out something double meaning which I can't really get and they all will burst out laughing, all I could do is give them a confuse shy smile.

Sometimes I would be really nervous but they all are really good to me specially P'Jeff, probably because we're partners for the series. So he takes care of me better.

We became really close after the ice breaking program and workshop. Even so I was always shy around P'Jeff for some reason.

But lately, P'Jeff is being extra flirty around me. And I can't look him straight in the eyes.

Off course not many people knows about it. He acts as usual around other people.

It all started, that day when we're having a short lunch break after shooting, when the break was over I went to call for him at his resting room because next shot was our scene together. But then I walked into him making out with a girl I've never seen before. His hands were on.......forget it I don't wanna say it out loud. Btw , I gasped stupidly, I swear I didn't wanted to. It cause P'Jeff to break the kiss and look towards my direction.
I can feel my boiling blood rushing towards my cheeks. I probably was looking like a living tomato at that moment. Then I turned back to walk out quickly which cause me to hit my head at the corner of the door causing me to fell on my butt then I got up quickly again to finally rush out this time.

Since then, P'Jeff has been teasing me saying how would I react if he was to kiss me like that. He said I was really cute he wanted to screw me? Ummm... pervert.

It's not like I've never thought about us kissing. I mean I'm not into guys for real or anything but since it's a bl series I'm in, unintentionally, image of us kissing has came into my mind for several times.

But thinking back about that incident I wonder if that girl really was P Jeff's girlfriend.

Why do I care anyways?