special / one shot

A/n : this is a special chapter which is going to be just one shot. This is not related to main story in any way. You can say it's jeffcode in AU :) I hope you enjoy it.

.

.

Barcode's P.O.V

' I don't wanna be here anymore' I thought to myself as I was walking through the hallway.

Life has been cruel to me this past few days. 'The Jeff Satur' is always after me, doing every possible bad things he can do to me. It's getting really serious, I'm tired of it. I feel like crying, today also he ruin my favorite shirt by trowing water balloons.
I really hate him now, i regret it, that i even used to like him. Why? Why does he hate me so much?

Btw he's a senior in our college.

Well I already know why he hates me so much.
It's because, since I came in this college almost half of his admirers became mine, because everyone thinks I'm cute. I mean not that they love me or something, they just think I am really cute.

And he also hates me because of that dare. If I knew it back then, that my life will turn into hell because of that dare, I would have never done that.

***FLASHBACK***

I've been playing truth or dare for like an hour now with two of my friends. Everyone is bore.
So I said "let's stop this game, I'm so tired now."
"But it's not fair, that you got only one dare throughout the game." One of my friend said. I rolled my eyes.

"Well that's what call luck, which you don't have, now let me go I'm going to sleep." I said while getting up.

We were all together for a sleepover.

"Barcode wait, one last time please" my friend pleaded while pulling me back down. I sighed.

"OK fine" I said.

"Yeaaah" they screamed and started spinning the bottle.

**ROUND and ROUND and ROUND and ROUND**

Finally bottle pointed on.....on.....Me? ME.
"YEAAH" they screamed in happiness. I just rolled my eyes.

"Ok , barcode truth or dare? But anyways you have to do the dare,because there's nothing we have to ask you" my friend said.

"Then, why are you even asking? Common dare me something fast, so that I can go to sleep" I said and he was smirking.

"Barcode, today you can go to sleep, you have to do your dare tomorrow." He said still smirking.
"What?" I asked.
"Yes, now go to sleep"
"But at least tell me what's the dare?" I asked again.

"You have to pour water on the infamous P'Jeff satur's Shirt"

.

.

.

*****************

*Next day*

it's not a good idea. It really is troublesome.

I never like to backed out of dares. So here I am at the cafeteria, trying to figure out how to pour water on his shirt. is this even some kind of dare this is so childish.