I Love You... In Every Univer...

By EreMikaheart

SPOILER WARNING: What if in an alternative universe, after Eren's death, he replaces Founder Ymir Fritz and b... More

1. I Hate You!
2. See you later, Eren
3. I Wish I could See You Again...
4. To You, In 2,000 Years (Season 1 First Chapter)
5. That Day
6. A Dim Light Amid Despair
7. The Night of the Closing Ceremony
8. First Battle
9. The World the Girl Saw
10. Small Blade
11. I Can Hear His Heartbeat
12. Whereabouts of His Left Arm
13. Response
14. Idol
15. Scar
16. Primal Desire
17. Can't Look Into His Eyes Yet
18. Special Operations Squad
19. What Needs to be Done Now
20. Female Titan
21. Forest of Giant Trees
22. Bite
23. Erwin Smith
24. Crushing Blow
25. The Defeated
26. Smile
27. Mercy
28. Wall (Season 1 last Chapter)
29. Beast Titan (Season 2 First Chapter)
30. I'm Home
31. Southwestward
32. Soldier
33. Historia
34. Warrior
35. Close Combat
36. The Hunters
37. Opening
38. Children
39. Charge
40. Scream (Season 2 Last Chapter)
41. Smoke Signal (Season 3 First Chapter)
42. Pain
43. Old Story
44. Trust
45. Reply
46. Sin
47. Wish
48. Outside the Walls of Orvud District
49. Ruler of the Walls
50. Friends
51. Bystander
52. Night of the Battle to Retake the Wall (Part 1 Last Chapter)
53. The Town Where Everything Began (Part 2 First Chapter)
54. Thunder Spears
55. Descent
56. Perfect Game
57. Hero
58. Midnight Sun
59. The Basement
60. That Day
61. Attacking Titan
62. The Other Side of the Wall (Season 3 Last Chapter)
63. The Other Side of the Sea (Season 4 First Chapter)
64. Midnight Train
65. The Door of Hope
66. From One Hand to Another
67. Declaration of War
68. War Hammer Titan
69. Assault
70. Assassin's Bullet
71. Brave Volunteers
72. A Sound Argument
73. Counterfeit
74. Guides
75. Children of the Forest
76. Hurt
77. Sole Salvation
78. Above and Below (Part 1 Last Chapter)
79. Judgement (Part 2 First Chapter)
80. Sneak Attack
81. Two Brothers
82. Memories of the Future
83. From You, 2000 Years Ago
84. Melting
85. Morning of the End
87. Regrets (Part 3 First Chapter)
88. Battle of Heaven and Earth
89. Precious
90. Over (Part 3 Last Chapter)
91. Home (Part 4 First Chapter)
92. Handcuffs
93. Lost
94. Understand
95. Good Old Days
96. Dreams
97. I Love You... I Love You in Every Universe
98. Face Your Fears, Eren Yeager
99. The Ending We Deserve (Part 4 Last Chapter)
100. To You, 2000 Years Later (Part 5 First Chapter)
101. A Long Dream
102. Towards the Tree on That Hill
103. Just the Two of Us
104. 2000 Years Apart (Final Chapter)

86. Care (Part 2 Last Chapter)

543 12 9
By EreMikaheart

AUTHOR'S POV:

Cart titan stopped beside the carts. "There are no Yeagerists in sight. But I believe they are inside the building. They must not be more than 10."

"That's good." Hange said. "We can negotiate with them."

Everyone except Mikasa, Armin and Faye turned to her with wide eyes.

"Negotiate? With the Yeagerists?" Connie asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah. That's right." Hange said. "Believe me, they will listen."

"I think they will listen." Faye said. "As Floch declared today, the Yeagerists have dissolved."

"Let's just go there with the mentality that they will attack." Levi said. "Let's go before it's too late."

"Right." Connie said and they resumed their journey.
.
.

Upon arriving, it was already afternoon time.

All of them hid in a small cliff for safety.

Magath and Hange were at the edge, looking at the port with telescope.

They saw no-one there.

"It's all over for us if the Yeagerist destroy the flying boat." Magath said, still looking through the telescope. "Why haven't they done it?"

"I believe there aren't any Yeagerists in the first place." Hange said.

Magath looked at her. "How can you be so sure?"

"Yeagerists are dissolved now and it was also on Eren's command." Hange said. "So, I belive... The Yeagerists are trying to help us..."

Magath looked at her with wide eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. I am." Hange replied. "That's why no one is here."

Magath put back his telescope. "I hope you are right." He turned around to slide down. "Let's make a-" He turned around to look at Hange then up to the sky which was filled with steam.
.

Reiner was putting on his ODM gear with the help of Connie.

"Are you sure that you can use it, Reiner?" Jean asked.

"Yeah." Reiner replied.

Hange and Magath slides down the cliff and stood before them.

"Humanity does not have much time left." Hange said. "I saw the Titans moving from the shore, giving off a massive amount of steam. Judging by their speed, they haven't arrived on the continent of Marley yet. The closest Marley's cities in the northeast will be annihilated by the Rumbling if we won't hurry."

Suddenly, Magath approached Yelena and stood before her, glaring.

When Yelena looked up, Magath suddenly grabbed her by her mouth and slammed her head to the wall behind her.

He pinned her left hand to the wall with his leg, trying to break it. "Tell us where Eren Yeager is heading!"

Yelena tried to protest but Magath increased the pressure on his hand.
.

Everyone watched with a shocked expression but did nothing.
.

"I'll keep breaking your arm until you tell me!" Magath yelled.

After a moment, he successfully broke Yelena's left hand but kept going.

"Magath!" Hange yelled in a panic.

Magath removed his hand and Yelena, who got teary eyed, took a deep breath.

"There is nothing to fear." Magath said and stood up straight. "I won't Kill you."

Yelena took deep breaths. "Well, that's a relief." She smiled. "I've changed my mind. I don't want to die until I've seen how all of this ends." Tears rolled down her face. "If you take me with you, I might tell you Erent's desimation."

Hange put a hand on Magath's shoulder. "We must secure the flying boat first."

"We don't have the time to torture her now!" Onyankopon said.

A few gravels slided down in front of Magath and he looked up to see Gabi climbing up with a frightened expression.

Magath looked down in guilt. Then he turned to the others with a guilty expression. "Connie, Armin, Jean, Faye, Mikasa. I want to apologize for my behavior of this morning. I was wrong. I spoke so flippantly about justice. Even at this late stage, I cowardly tried to justify my own actions." Everyone were starring at him with wide eyes. "All because I was afraid to reflect on myself and see the despicable side of Marley within me. It's wrong to place the sins of the past on your shoulders just because of your race." He turned to Reiner and Pieck. "Pieck, Reiner. "There's no reason for you to be burdened with this world's hatred, either." He looked at down at his palms. "But... We do have the responsibility to remember this foolish, blood-stained history and pass it to future generations." He turned to the Scouts. "Eren Yeager wants to erase everything. We must not let him. So long we continue to avert our eyes from our own foolish acts... This hell will never end." He bowed down before them. "That's why... I beg you. Please overlook our foolishness just for now."

"We accept your forgiveness, General Magath." Faye said and Magath stood straight. "But it's not the time to apologize nor it's a time to argue about wrong or right." She turned around. "Let's go before it's too late."

All of them nodded and walked towards the port with their supplies.

"Do you think it's a good idea to bring our suppliers now?" Jean asked, holding a rifle.

"Yeah. It is." Hange replied.
.

The group stopped infront of the main building.

Hange stepped forward to the door and turned around. "Get your guns ready." All of them nodded and Hange turned to the door. "Floch! Are you there?! I am Hange!"

After a few moments, Floch opened the door.

The group pointed their guns at him but Flich didn't react.

"Took you guys long enough." Floch said, closing the door.

"Huh?" Connie said, confused.

Jean stepped forward. "What were you doing there? Where are the Azumabito?"

"They are safe and locked up in a room." Floch replied.

"Why did you do that?" Connie asked.

Floch sighed. "I was just holding them back so that you guys could use the flying boat and the ship to stop Eren."

All of them except Hange, Levi, Faye, Armin and Faye gasped.

"Are you serious?" Connie asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. I am." Floch said and started to walk away. "The ship is already filled with coal and there is also an explosive in the ship that you guys could use to stop Eren. Best of luck."

"Floch..." Jean trailed off with wide eyes.

"What will you do now, Floch?" Hange asked.

"I will probably turn myself in." Floch replied. "My duty as a Yeagerist is done now. Goodbye guys." He left.

"Did he just..." Connie trailed off.

"Connie, it's not time to think about that." Hange said and opened the door. "Let's go."

"Right. Sorry." Connie said and exchanged a look with Jean.
.

They opened the door to the room where Kiyomi and the engineers were staying and walked inside.

"Lady Kiyomi!" Hange called out, walking up to her. "Sorry for the inconveniences. Are you alright?"

"Yeah. We are alright." Kiyomi replied.

"That's good to know but-" Hange said.

"Eren is going to destroy the world? Floch already have told me." Kiyomi said.

"We need your help in saving the world!" Hange said. "We need your flying boat to locate Eren!"

Kiyomi looked down.

"If we won't stop Eren, Hizuru will be destroyed too!" Magath said.

"I will help but..." Kiyomi said and looked at the engineers.

"It will take an entire day to prepare the flying boat for flight." One Engeneer said.

Everyone gasped.

"Wh-What... did... you just say?" Hange asked with wide eyes.

"So I'm saying, it will take an entire day to prepare the flying boat for flight." The Engineers replied. "With all the necessary facilities, we could try to make it fly in half a day."

"We won't make it in time even if the Rumbling's march is a bit slower than a galloping horse." Hange said. "In half a day, the Titans would already cross the shoreline to about 100 kilometers in land. It will probably only take them a week... To trample the entire continent." Kiyomi gasped. "Even if we could stop Eren with the fastest method possible... It'd already be too late for Liberio."

Jean gasped, remembering his days in Libero with the refugees. He gritted his teeth. "No way..."

"Even if we got the flying boat going, we still don't know Eren's location." Magath said. "It'll take even more time to locate him. This is..." He looked down.

"I have an idea." Kiyomi said and pointed her finger at the map on the wall. "On the south from here, there's a hangar owned by the Azumabito in the coastal Marleyan city of Odiha. It's possible to service the flying boat there. By hauling. the flying boat with a ship, we could sail off at once..." She said, tracing the map from Paradise to Odhia. Then she tapped on Odhia. "Then complete flight preparations in Odiha."

"The Marleyan coast?" Hange said and turned to Magath. "Given the distance..." She pointed at the map. "Isn't it one of the cities about to be destroyed by the Rumbling?"

"Odiha is far enough away that we could get there before the Rumbling." Kiyomi said. "But whether it will stand for half a day will be a gamble."

"A gamble..." Hange said, looking down. "It's final then. Let's get onto the ship."

"But it'll take thirty minutes-" Another Engeneer said.

"It won't." Hange said. "The Yeagerists have already put coal into the ship. Let's go already."

"Right." The Engeneer said and all of them left.
.
.

Standing outside the ship, Hange was checking the supplies. "Is everything here?"

"Yeah. Everything is here." Jean replied and entered the ship.

"Good. Now, it's out first step of stopping Eren." Hange said and entered the ship.
.

She looked at the ocean through the glass window. 'Eren... I hope you will keep your promise...'

After a few moments, the ship started it's way towards Odiha.
.
.

Evening turned into night.

Mikasa just stood at the edge of the ship, looking up at the sky, deep in thoughts.

'I hope we'll meet soon, Eren. I know you'll keep your promise... We haven't properly talked since the day I confessed my love to you...' A small smile formed on her face. 'I can say without a doubt, that day was the best day of my life..."
.
.
.

The scouts were on a boat, on their way to Marley to infiltrate it.

All of them were wearing suits.
.

Eren was standing at the edge, holding the fence with a small smile on his face when Mikasa joined him.

Mikasa, as always, kept looking at Eren with a small smile on her face.

Eren turned to her, making her surprise.

"Are you ok, Mikasa?" Eren asked, looking at her blushing face. "Do you have fever or something?"

"N-No!" Mikasa said. "I'm... Fine."

"Hmm... How are you feeling now, Mikasa?" Eren asked.

Mikasa looked back at the city. "It feels different now... It's the first time we went somewhere."

"Yeah... Freedom..." Eren said, looking ahead.

Mikasa looked at him with concern but didn't say anything.
.

Connie was looking around with amazement, standing between Jean and Sasha.

"So there really are cities outside the walls and people living in them." Connie said with a smile.

"Don't say stuff about walls in front of strangers, okay?" Jean said.

Connie looked at him. "Oh. Yeah. Ofcourse."

"So this is the continent beyond the walls." Sasha said, a bit loudly.

Jean and Connie looked at her with wide eyes.

"And we're the first group of human from within the walls to step, foot outside!" Sasha said and her hair ruffled in air.

"I told you not to say that!" Jean chided.
.

From afar, Levi was watching them, standing beside the others.

"You could say this what our job is really about." Hange said with a smile. Levi looked at her weirdly and Armin smiled. "Let's begin the survey."

Faye glanced at Armin and smiled.
.

The ship stopped at the port and the scouts stepped foot on Marley.
.

People were going on with their everyday life.
.

The scouts were standing in a group, looking around with amazement.

"Everyone!" Onyankopon called out, grabbing their attention. He slightly removed his hat. "Welcome to the continent of Marley. Allow me to show you to Lady Azumabito's mansion."

Hange brought her hand up with a smile. "Onyankopon!"

"I'm so glad you guys made it!" Onyankopon said.
.

A car passed behind him, grabbing the scouts attention.
.

"What do you think?" Onyankopon said. This is Marley's biggest port city-"

The scouts kept looking at the car.

Connie pointed his finger at the car with a horrified expression, grabbing people's attention. "That horse... or is even a horse? Eh?"

"Cow?" Sasha said with wide eyes. "It's a cow! It has to be some kind of cow!"

"It's a car." Hange said, blushing. "We heard about them before we came here, right?" She brought her hand up and waved at the car. "Hey! Car!"
.

"This is bad. People are staring at us." Armin said, uncomfortable.

"But, it was expected..." Faye said.

Jean lowered his face. "They must think we're a group of bumpkins now.

"Eh?" Armin said and looked at him.

"Let's pretend we don't know them!" Jean said and left.

"Let's do as he said." Faye said.

"Yeah." Armin said and walked away with Faye.
.

Sasha, Connie and Hange started running behind the car while people were giving them weird stares.

"Hello! Car! Hey!" Hange called out.

"Wait for us!" Connie yelled.
.

Onyankopon walked up to Levi, holding up his hat.

"If you don't stop them, they'll start feeding carrots to that lump of iron." Levi said, looking at Hange, Sasha and Connie.

Onyankopon looked at them with a smile. "You must be kidding-" His expression changed to shock. "They are buying carrots!"
.

Eren was standing in the middle of the crowd, deep in thoughts.

Mikasa came towards his, pushing thought the crowd. "So many people. Hey, Eren. There's no telling what'll happen, so stay close to me."

Eren looked at her. "That's right." He then held her hand and interwined their fingers, making her blush.

"Eren?" Mikasa said, blushing deeply.

"You seem to be spacing out a lot, Eren." Faye said, walking towards them along with Armin.

"Were in the outside world, aren't we?" Armin said.

"Yeah." Eren replied and smiled a bit.

Then Faye looked down at their interwined hands and smirked.

Levi walked up to them. "Hey! Don't walk off too far!" He looked at Eren. "Especially you."

"We are coming." Armin said.
.

Ramzi came running at a man who was holding a briefcase and slightly pushed him to the side.

"Watch out, kid!" The man said in irritation.
.

Sasha was standing before a Icecream shop. She held out her purse. "I'll take this, Please."

"Thanks." The shop owner said and handed her a conned icecream.

Jean and Connie stopped by her.

"Hey, Sasha! Don't go off buying stuff again!" Jean said.

Sasha looked at the icecream for a moment then licked the cream. She yelped and jumped a bit, starling Connie and Jean. "This thing is cold!"

The shop owner let out a laugh. "First time eating ice cream?"

"Let me take a bite." Connie said and took a bite and stepped back. "Whoa! What's this?!"

"This is delicious!" Sasha said.

Jean stepped forward. "I'll have one, too."

"Me too!" Connie said.
.

Onyankopon, Hange and Levi were looking at them from afar.

"Just how many times have we told them to keep a low profile...?" Levi said.

"No one would thought they're the "devils" from that island." Hange said.
.

Jean showed the ice cream to Faye, Armin and Faye. "Hey! You guys! You should try this too!"
.

Suddenly, a clown came and stood behind Levi. "Hey there, kiddo."

Levi got a bit scared and his eyes widened.

"Would you like some sweet, tasty candy?" The clown asked, holding out a lolipop in front of Levi's face. He bent down a bit. "Umm?" He came closer to his ear. "I am talking to you."
.

Onyankopon and Hange were looking at them.
.

Levi turned and glared at the clown.

The clown held his hands up. "That's a cool look. Are you kiddos playing gangster?"
.

"I smelt something good over there!" Sasha exclaimed, pointing her finger ahead.

"It might be what Niccolo talked about!" Connie said and took off with Sasha.
.

Ramzi ran towards her and stopped a few feet away.
.

Jean took of with them. "Three more of those, please!"
.

Mikasa took a bite from the ice cream and smiled sweetly, blushing.

She glanced at Eren who was looking at the ocean.

"Ereh!" She called out, walking towards him.

Eren turned around and smiled as he saw her smiling.

Mikasa held out the icecream with a smile. "You should try this too!"

Eren looked at the icecream. "Icecream?"

"You knew?" Mikasa asked.

Eren grabbed Mikasa's hand and brought the icecream closer to his face and took a bite while Mikasa blushed again.

"It's sweet, Mikasa." Eren said with a smile. "By the way, it's nice seeing you smile more nowadays."

"Th-thank you." Mikasa said, looking away in embarassment.
.

"Hey!" Levi called out, holding a horrified Ramzi's hand who had a purse in his hand, grabbing the attention of the crowd. "That isn't your purse."

Ramzi gasped.

Sasha turned around and searched through her pocket and gasped.

"A pickpocket!"
.

Eren and Mikasa looked at the direction with surprise.
.

"Another immigrant from an enemy state?"

"How did you get here?" A man said, passing by a horrified Connie.

A large crowd surrounded a horrified Ramzi.

"He must've stuck onto a ship!"

"Looks like he can't understand us."

"How about we toss him into the sea?"
.

Hange, Levi, Faye, Armin and Onyankopon were looking at them with a shocked expression.
.

"Nah, let's just smash his right hand."

"That'll stop him from stealing again."

"Let's tie him up somewhere in the open for a while so everyone can see."

"Surely that'll teach the others to quit stealing."

"Hold up! That's going too far!" Sasha exclaimed, stepping up. She showed her purse. "I already got my purse back."

"This isn't your problem, Missy. We must punish him to set an example. It's a problem for all of us merchants making a living here."

Sasha put her hand down, mouth open.

"Not only that, he might even be a Subject of Ymir." A man beside Sasha said.

Sasha gasped and looked at him.
.

Connie was looking around in panic.
.

"This is why countries around the world have been frantic with blood tests for years."
.

Ramzi was sweating bullets.
.

Mikasa, Faye, Armin and Eren were looking at them with a surprised expression.
.

"Nobody could sleep at night knowing these devil blood lurking around nearby."

Levi stepped forward, picked up Ramzi by his torso and walked away.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

Levi stopped in his tracks. "Who said he was a pick pocket? I only said it wasn't his purse." He looked at Sasha from his shoulder. "This purse is his older sister's."

Sasha gasped.

Hange stepped forward with a nervous expression. "Yeah, they've got a really complicated family situation, you know?" She turned to Sasha. "Isn't that right, sis?"

Sasha gasped. "Yeah." She bowed down infront of them. "Sorry about my little brother."

"You really expect us to buy that?!"

"Let's go!" Levi said and ran away through the crowd, holding Ramzi.

Onyankopon, Hange, Connie, Sasha and Jean started running too.

"Hey wait!"
.

Mikasa grabbed Eren's hand and took off along with Faye and Armin.
.
.

The group stopped at the end of the town. They began to pant heavily.

"Where did that brat go?" Levi said, looking around.

"Ah. Over there!" Hange replied, pointing ahead.
.

Ramzi was standing in a distance, waving his hand at them, holding Levi's purse with a smile.
.

Levi checked his inner pockets.
.

Ramzi took off.
.

Levi just starred ahead. "Well, that's just the money I got from the Azumabitos, anyway."
.
.

It was evening time when the group arrived at Azumabito's mansion.

They took a sit at the couches while Eren, Connie and Jean were standing behind them.

"I'm sorry you went through that." Kiyomi said. "It is true that as blood testing technology has improved, Subjects of Ymir who escaped the interment are being discovered around the world, and it became an issue. At the height of the Eldian Empire, having a Subject of Ymir in one's bloodline was widely considered to be the proof of one's nobility. But as the Empire crumbled, those people were forced into exile.This is what Eldians outside of the walls are facing. Also, it makes the plan for Paradis island to advocate harmony become extremely difficult to be executed."

"But if we were to abandon the path of pease, we'll have no option but to ride on Zeke's conspiracy." Armin said with a sad expression. "We'll have to put our fates in his hand... and sacrifice Historia as well as the children she'd give birth to..."

"Yeah. Of course, we're here to avoid that future from happening." Hange said, looking at them. "We'll attend the international forum tomorrow for the unveiling of the Association to Protect the Subjects of Ymir."

"Like before, we still don't know exactly what this association stands for." Kiyomi said.

"Yes. For now, we'll need to carefully observe them from afar." Hange said, turning to Kiyomi. "And if that association shares the same value as us..."

"You'll go and tell them that Paradis seeks peace." Kiyomi said.

Hange nodded. "Yeah."

"It goes without saying that the Azumabito clan wishes to help bring this peace as well." Kiyomi said. "But just how realistic do you believe this plan to be?"

Hange looked down. "We understand how difficult it is. And how dangerous as well. But even with that in mind..." She looked up at Kiyomi. "All we can do here is to try our best."

Everyone were looking down.

Kiyomi closed her eyes. "Very well."

Suddenly, Mikasa slightly gasped and looked behind her to see Eren was gone.

She stood up with a surprised expression. "Where is Eren?"
.
.

Eren was standing in front of the refugee camps, looking up at the sky.

Mikasa ran up to him. "Ereh!" She stopped behind Eren. "You do realize that you're our enemies' biggest target, right?" She walked up next to him. "Everyone has been looking all over for you!"

"I am sorry for making you worry, Mikasa." Eren said and let out a sigh. "I was just..."

"Eren?" Mikasa said, looking at him with worry.

Eren took a deep breath. "I can't take this anymore..."

"What?" Mikasa asked.

"Mikasa." Eren called out and turned to her. "Why do you care so much about me?"

"Eh?" Mikasa said, confused.

"Is it because I saved you when we were little?" Eren asked. "Or is it because I'm your bestfriend?"

Mikasa gasped and started blushing. "Eh? Huh?"

"What am I to you?" Eren asked.

Mikasa gasped and her blush deepened.

Eren just starred at her, pleading for an answer.

"You..." Mikasa said after a moment, still blushing. "You are... You're my bestfriend!" She blurted out.

Eren just looked down, defeated. "It that so?"

"Umm..." Mikasa trailed off.

Eren turned to his side. "I guess, as a bestfriend, you will be happy for me if I get together with someone else..."

Mikasa gasped with wide eyes. She quickly grabbed Eren by his collar and turned him around.

"Huh?" Eren said.

"I don't want that!" Mikasa said in a panic. "I don't want you to be with someone else!"

"Huh?" Eren said.

"I can't bear that..." Mikasa said and looked down.

Eren stepped a bit closer to her with a smile. "But, didn't you just say that I am your bestfriend?"

Mikasa gasped and looked up at him. "I... Um..."

"Hmm?" Eren said.

Mikasa looked away for a bit, still holding his collar.

Eren put his hand on Mikasa's. "Mika-"

Suddenly, Mikasa brought Eren's face closer to her and kissed him.

Eren was beyond surprised but after a moment, he kissed her back.

After a few moments, they pulled back, panting a bit.

"Mikasa?" Eren called out, surprised.

Mikasa looked away, blushing. "Eren..."

"What happened to 'You are my bestfriend' thing?" Eren asked with a smile.

Mikasa looked at him with wide wide eyes. Then she looked down, still blushing. "Well... Not anymore..."

"Then what am I to you?" Eren asked.

Mikasa looked at him. "I... You are my..." She took a deep breath. "Eren... You are my most beloved and my dear."

Eren got teary eyed and brought Mikasa into a hug. "You are the love of my life too, Mikasa... I have been in love with you since we were little..."

Mikasa got teary eyed too and hugged Eren back. "I have been in love with you too since the day you wrapped your scarf around me... Thank you, Eren..."

After a moment, they pulled away and just starred at eachother.

One of the refugees approached them, holding a tray with two cups of tea.

Mikasa and Eren looked at him, surprised.

"Huh?" Mikasa said.

The man gave them a closed eyed smile. "(Please come with us inside.)"

"Huh?" Mikasa said and looked at Eren.

"They seem to be welcoming us." Eren said.
.

"Hey!" Armin called out, climbed up the small cliff along with the others.

"What the hell are you doing, Eren!" Jean asked.

"You moron!" Connie said.

"Perfect timing." Eren said, looking at them.
.
.

The refugees began to treat the group.

There were many dishes in front of them.

Everyone except Eren were looking with wide eyes as a oldman was pouring wine in a cup.

"(Enjoy!)" The man said with a grin.

Eren picked the cup and gulped the wine in one go while everyone starred at him with a surprised expression.

He put the cup down, blushing when the man sat up beside him, offering him another shot.

The others hesitantly gulped down from their cups and started blushing at the effect of alcohol.

After some moments, all of them got wasted.

Connie and Jean clinked their cup while holding the old man.
.

All of the food was eaten.
.

Sasha and Mikasa sat there, leaning on eachother's back when Sasha took another shot.
.

A drunk Faye and Armin looked outside of the tent.
.

Ramzi crashed on Eren who was taking a shot.
.

Sasha, Jean and Connie started dancing, hands in shoulders.
.

The oldman and his grandsons started clapping in amusement while the oldman's wife stood behind them with a smile.
.

Faye and Armin began to dance, holding hands.
.

The Oldman poured the last drop of wine in Connie's cup.

Connie turned around and tapped on Jean's back.

Soon, both of them left the tent.
.

Armin and Faye jumped in circle, holding hands, laughing.
.

Soon, more and more refugees started coming and the whole place turned into a party environment.
.

Faye and Armin had a talk with the elderly women while Sasha was drinking Ramzi wine from a bottle.
.

Eren just sat in the middle, leaning on Mikasa, blushing and smiling while Mikasa was hugging him.
.

The party continued till midnight till everyone passed out.
.

Onyankopon, Levi and Hange arrived at the tent, holding a lantern.

Hange and Onyankopon looked at them with a surprised expression while Levi had a disgusted expression on his face.

Levi brought the lantern up and fully lighted the room.
.

Several wine bottles was shattered around on the floor.
.

Ramzi had passed out on his grandfather's chest.
.

Sasha was puking in the back.
.

Mikasa was sleeping, holding Eren while her head was on Eren's chest.

Eren was holding her back.
.

Armin and Faye were in a hugging position, passed out.
.

Jean was on the floor, passed out by Eren's leg.
.

Connie had passed out by Armin's leg.
.
.
.

Mikasa looked at the reflection of moon in the ocean.

"I want to see you now, Eren..."

______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 574 12
This is a continuation of my first book "In an Alternate Reality-An Attack on Titan Fan-Fic". This book will pick up were I left off. It will cover a...
10.2K 309 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
6K 156 32
Bringing Eren Yeager back to life, Ymir connects him to Mikasa. Allowing them to feel each other's physical pains. Forced to run away from Erens cho...
51.3K 1K 36
Spoiler Alert! What if in an alternative universe, after the battle of Heaven and Earth, Mikasa gets another chance to be with Eren and prevent his i...