Forever Hers | 18+

By Aurelia_2392

This is book 2 in the "Beautiful Destruction" series. You MUST READ "Theirs to Claim" first in order to under... More

D i s c l a i m e r
C h a p t e r 1
C h a p t e r 2
C h a p t e r 3
C h a p t e r 4
C h a p t e r 5
C h a p t e r 6
C h a p t e r 7
C h a p t e r 8
C h a p t e r 9
C h a p t e r 10
C h a p t e r 11
C h a p t e r 12
C h a p t e r 13
C h a p t e r 14
C h a p t e r 15
C h a p t e r 16
C h a p t e r 17
C h a p t e r 18
C h a p t e r 19
C h a p t e r 20
C h a p t e r 21
C h a p t e r 22
C h a p t e r 23
C h a p t e r 24
C h a p t e r 25
C h a p t e r 26
C h a p t e r 27
C h a p t e r 28
C h a p t e r 29
C h a p t e r 30
C h a p t e r 31
C h a p t e r 32
C h a p t e r 33
C h a p t e r 34
C h a p t e r 35
C h a p t e r 36
C h a p t e r 37
C h a p t e r 38
C h a p t e r 40
C h a p t e r 41
C h a p t e r 42
C h a p t e r 43
C h a p t e r 44
C h a p t e r 45
C h a p t e r 46

C h a p t e r 39

43.1K 977 618
By Aurelia_2392

Sexual Content Warning 🌶

Chapter 39 : Madelyn
Saturday, December 24th, 2022

It hurts as I feel the soft metal of his piercing nudge against a spot inside of me, thankful for Alec's cum helping to adjust me to his girth.

With my head still angled back, Xavier wasted no time devouring the sensitive skin of my neck, biting and licking and sucking as my moans reverberated against his mouth.

I found myself completely and utterly trapped within his brutal touch, bare of a single desire to break free.

"I—You—" I stutter, trying to voice even a single coherent thought and failing horribly in my attempts.

"Poor little thing, have we fucked the sense out of you already?" Xavier chuckles against my throat, unable to even keep my eyes open long enough to notice Alec and Caleb taking in every inch of where our bodies meet.

My face pinches into an expression I'm sure would look like agony under any other circumstances, but everything was too intense to care.

"You hurt... so good," I finally managed through bated breaths, trying to sound composed while knowing it only spurred him on to steal even that from me. By the end of the night, there wouldn't be a single piece of me left that wasn't at least partially owned by them, and them I.

"I know, Mads, I know." He murmured.

And this was only the beginning. The beginning of our forever.

I could feel my pussy flutter around him as Xavier started bouncing me on his lap, gravity being his aid every time he slammed me flush with his hips.

Every time I dropped down onto him, my body rolled in a way that dragged my clit against his hard body, the added friction as delicious as it was dangerous.

"Never again, sweetheart." He growled over his unrelenting ministrations, clearly intent with savoring the taste of my acceptance on his tongue. My acceptance of them and all of the history we can't change.

"Never again," I agreed just as I felt the warm press of another body at my back, the other two no longer willing to wait on the sidelines like before.

Noting Xavier's nod directed behind me, he unfurled my hands from around his neck and draped them instead around the man behind me.

Shifting as they pleased, a happy little sigh left me when I realized it was Caleb encouraging me to lean back into him, his long fingers wrapping to cup a breast in each palm.

This new angle opened me up to all of them better, my front on full display for them to ravage with their darkened eyes.

"I'm going to pierce these for you one day," Caleb murmured lowly against my ear though his gaze held on Xavier, rolling my nipples threateningly between his thumb and forefingers.

"Cal," I whimpered, but he simply shushed me with an amused hum.

"I bet a slutty little temptress like you would even get off on it."

As if to prove his point, a moan of delicious agony filled the room as he pinched down on my nipples, hard and uncaring of the way it made me writhe.

"We'd all enjoy tugging at the pretty piercings—enjoy the sounds you make when you bow for our mercy." He continued, the image in my head drawing me even closer to the edge. It was only then I realized my eyes had unintentionally fallen shut once again, and when I'd finally mustered the will to come back to the present, all I could do was gasp at the sight before me.

"Alec." Xavier grumbled in warning as he saw what I did at the same time, the man in question having positioned himself down onto his stomach, my head tilting to watch while he inched closer to my core.

A shiver traveled through me at the feeling of his warm breath fanning over the both of us.

"Yes?" He smirked in a way that dared anybody to speak up—to stop him from what he was about to do.

But before his friend could voice another word of protest, Alec's tongue began to lap at my clit, Caleb pinning me still while Xavier continued his unrelenting thrusts between my thighs.

"Please, please," I cried, though I didn't know what I was pleading for.

All I could focus on was the smooth expanse of Alec's tongue as he licked from my clit all the way down to where Xavier's cock was stretching me wide. I could feel it every time his mouth met the hard length making me see stars, the cage of bodies tensing and relaxing repeatedly around me.

Every sense in my own shut down until I was a blank slate for them to recreate, unintelligible words being pulled from my overstimulated form.

Then, everything happened at once, and I didn't have a single moment to prepare for it.

The only way I could describe things is that it felt as though the entirety of my soul was torn straight from my chest and left to topple over a cliff's edge, my orgasm spiraling through me in an uncontrollable tyrant known as the three men before me.

"Fuck, you two." Xavier groaned as he was forced to pull out of me, my gushing pussy flooding the sheets beneath us in long, drawn out spurts.

Hell, we were messy enough with the flour remnants, let alone the mess I just made.

Alec propped himself up on his elbows to watch as Xavier forced himself back inside of me, repeatedly hitting that spot that never fails to turn me to putty beneath his touch.

"I'm going to pump you so full of my cum it will be seeping from your pores by the time I'm done with you." He promised just as Alec returned his focus to my clit, so sensitive and swollen it almost hurt for him to touch.

Despite how badly my mind craved this, my body couldn't help but rebel, trying to break free from the confinements of their hands.

"You're not going anywhere, pretty girl." Caleb's dark voice filled my ear just as I came again, only this time, I swear it never stopped.

Indescribable pleasure wracked through me in tandem with their own, Xavier's thrusts slowing in speed but growing in intensity.

He pistoned upwards in harsh, severe movements while Caleb kept me still, the three of them working as a team to dominate even the deepest recesses of my mind.

"Come on, Mads, give us one more."

It wasn't the words themselves that had me listening to his demand. Rather, it was the desperation in Xavier's voice. The plea, as though he needed this just as much as I did.

Stiffening, every other system in my body seemed to obey while I was merely a host for its will, shaking so hard it was almost concerning.

Nothing could stop it as I fell for them all once again, the barest of smiles expanding over my face.

The saying, "you never know what you have until you lose it" is something I have heard over a million counts in my lifetime; from psychologists, distant family members, temporary friends. The one thing nobody ever seems to talk about, though, is what happens if and/or once you get it back.

How you want to cling to it with every entity of your being while simultaneously pushing it away, terrified of a reunion when you now know the unbearable amount of pain it can bring with it.

It ultimately comes down to whether the risk of the pain is worth everything else.

Surrendering myself over to my three men is the greatest risk I could ever make, but I made it, and now it was time for us to discover our version of happiness.

This time as I came apart on Xavier's dick, he came with me, flooding my tight holes with every ounce of cum he had in him.

This overwhelming rush knocked us both out hard, collapsing into each other as heavy pants left our chests. I whimpered each time his hips gravitated as though wanting to draw this out for as long as he possibly could.

It was only Christmas Eve but felt like Christmas morning, the most wonderful time of the year having come early for us.

"Babygirl, I think Cal is about to explode if you don't take him for a ride next." Xavier whispered after minutes of resting in each other's arm, trying to reenergize my already fucked out body.

I hadn't even realized that Alec was already casually laying back by Xavier's side, sated now that he'd had me once. Just by the calm demeanor he carried told me that it was merely the first of many for the night.

Somebody better pray for my pussy, because the feral look I received when I met his eyes promised I would be getting very little sleep tonight.

"Go on, sweetheart. Take him inside of you so we can solidify things once and for all."

Mustering a small smirk, I flick my gaze back to Xavier's before asking, "Oh yeah? And what exactly is it that we're solidifying?" My tease cuts off into a gasp as Caleb bands an arm around my stomach, pulling me straight back onto his cock and causing my back to go flush with his front.

"That you."

Thrust.

"Are."

Thrust.

"Ours."

He finishes his statement on a particularly painful shove inside of me that has us both hissing in pain, mine from my overstimulated pussy and his from the stitches across his stomach.

"Cal, you gotta take it easy." I shake my head before turning it to look back at him, seeing something dark in his icy blue eyes.

"Say that again, and I'll fuck you so hard that I will purposely tear my wound back open for the sole purpose of marking you with my blood." He growls in my ear, daring me to defy him and once again revealing to me the darker side of Caleb nobody ever really sees.

Sometimes it's easy to forget just how deeply imbedded he is into the mafia, despite his contrasting upbringing of fancy parties and socialites.

There was nothing proper about the way he was looking at me right now, and my bratty tongue wasn't helping.

"Promise?" I taunt.

I'm bent over a second later.

With my knees spread and my ass tipped up in the air, my back was forced into a natural arch before I was filled back up to the brim.

I gasped seconds before my face was being pressed into the pillow, muffling my body's protest in sensitivity.

The flesh of my hips bulged from how hard Caleb's fingers were gripping me, slamming me back onto him with every thrust he made. I could already feel some of the bruises coming on that would certainly mark my skin come Christmas morning, and I loved the thought of them decorating my body with the memories of this night.

"Fuck, darling, I missed this." Caleb groaned, and if my face wasn't being fucked into the mattress right now, I could almost imagine his head tipping back in pleasure, losing himself inside of my pussy.

It was almost embarrassing how wet I was down there, my thighs slick and coated in all of our cum, the sound of it being fucked back into me all I could focus on.

The noises merely amplified the tightening feeling in my stomach, and Caleb knew it too.

"Do you hear how wet we make you? The sound of all of that cum sloshing around in your tight little hole?" He slides all the way in as if to prove a point, "It's pure ecstasy, Mads, and it all belongs to us."

A moan tears from me as his hand tangles through my hair, not pulling back but tightening around the strands as though to simply remind me who I belong to.

It was then my thighs started quivering again under Caleb's thrusts, my hands needing to brace myself from how hard he was fucking me.

I didn't even register that Xavier and Alec and taken places on either side of me, watching us fuck like it was their favourite movie.

I was so overwhelmed that I could barely think, and I know that's the exact state they wanted to keep me in.

A particularly hard thrust had me yelping and my nails clawing into the sheets, trying to crawl away from the lust that threatened to drown me in waves.

"Uh-uh, none of that, darling." Caleb tisked before repositioning himself to combat my struggles, laying his weight on top of me and biting at the nape of my neck in something that could only be described as purely primal.

"I'm not done with you yet, so be a good girl and take it."

I cried out softly as I finally succumbed to his wishes and simply rested my cheek on my pillow, mindlessly coming for him when he demanded and staring through sex glazed eyes into Xavier's unusually warm ones.

The four of us were finally together once more, and it was clear they had no intentions of letting me go. Not in this lifetime or the next.

"Always." Xavier mouthed, and then watched as I came undone all over again.

- End of Chapter 39 -

─────⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅─────
Looking for updates ahead of time?
Instagram: aurelia.2395

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.6K 31
Book #2 in the Theirs Series- can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading book #1 They are so beautiful. They are so powerful. They are dead...
1.2M 27K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
3.7K 286 48
Alexandra Queen, she has never had a normal childhood. Her and her mother were abused by her father and his friend, John. Day in and day out. Their j...
35.6K 886 52
___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at me with pure lust and dominance in his...